'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,641 - 67,660 of 146,213 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is KY! Dumbass...YOU are not wanted here!
Ky is a REPUBLICAN stronghold, not liberal, not democrat, not progressive!
We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!
And we will keep our God and Guns!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I bet my Redneck, White Truck, and Blue Ribbon Beer!
You are from Ky so you are uneducated inbred white trash hicktard pos.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!
BTW Unamerican Lady is a stupid ass.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I heard part of the latest Obamation speech.What does he think the average American is?Dumb? It is unlikely there would be any reason the U.S. would not meet all the so called debts,if the debt ceiling was not raised.The gov`t still has some $2 Billion per month income.Just spend what they have and close all the unnecessary depts!!!.No one but the ones that refuse to work for a living would even know if half the federal depts closed-- til they came to terms-- both Repubs and Demos.We have a bunch of Congressional people and a POTUS that consider we sheeple as dumber than dumb.
One simple answer to the question of automatic weapons would be to require them to be owned by ones that join the militia and the guns be kept at the militia building in lockers the gun owner and members have the key--to.The Constitution calls it this way!

It is becoming less sense-a-ble as they go further in to the session.
As far as the illegals,all illegals without papers must leave or when caught,deported at their own expense.All that have been here ten years or more and want to be citizens ,get papers,now!The children ,get papers,now.As for guest worker,for the farmers,get papers now,--all the rest---leave.Close the Borders to only papered people!!!Simple conclusions to what they make difficult !!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

One Month After Newtown Shooting, NRA Releases Shooting Game App With Coffin-Shaped Targets

When 20 children and 6 adults were gunned down in Sandy Hook Elementary School exactly one month ago today, the National Rifle Association rushed to blame video games, not guns, for inspiring such mass murders. But the gun lobby seemingly lost sight of its target in the past weeks, and over the weekend released a shooting app, called “NRA: Practice Range.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/01/14/...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

To impede the ability for a citizen of the US to keep and bear arms is an act of war on the citizenry.
The next shot to be heard around the world will be the sound of the auto-pin, followed by the deafening silence of noncompliance.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
oure

hell yeah brother!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one part right about being anti-progress.
You should've just typed " I'm in denial about a lot of things that I'm not smart enough to understand"
I'm glad you are part of a dying breed.
Dying breed?
I dont think so....all the liberal idiots live in bigger cities like lexington and louisville. Anti-progress?
Do you see what this "progress" has done to our country?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one part right about being anti-progress.
You should've just typed " I'm in denial about a lot of things that I'm not smart enough to understand"
I'm glad you are part of a dying breed.
You also made one mistake---anti-progress is definitely not the same as the progressive party.We just consider progress as a thing to work for but the progressive usually looks to not work at all,just collect from the ones that do.

Good work ARI and AL!!!
Please

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Somebody that cares help me in real life
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

This week, Wyoming lawmakers introduced a bill banning the federal government from enforcing an assault weapons ban or a prohibition on high-capacity magazines in the state, calling the effort an attempt to “take the Second Amendment seriously.”

The bill, which is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators, calls for federal agents who attempt to enforce those measures to be imprisoned for at least one year and up to five years, and fined a maximum of $5,000.

It also contains broad language prohibiting any “public servant … or dealer selling any firearm in this state” from enforcing “any act, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains exclusively within the borders of Wyoming.”

Specifically, the bill mentions that bans or restrictions on the ownership of semi-automatic firearms and firearm magazines — as well as any requirement for the registration of firearms — are unenforceable in Wyoming.

The seeds are planted in 7 states, how many more will there be.

Looks like Obama has brought his pen to a gun fight!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
To impede the ability for a citizen of the US to keep and bear arms is an act of war on the citizenry.
The next shot to be heard around the world will be the sound of the auto-pin, followed by the deafening silence of noncompliance.
"autopen"
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dying breed?
I dont think so....all the liberal idiots live in bigger cities like lexington and louisville. Anti-progress?
Do you see what this "progress" has done to our country?
damn a pubtard thought I mostly agree with but don't you even believe that pubtard criminal politicians helped with this so called progress? be real

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
This week, Wyoming lawmakers introduced a bill banning the federal government from enforcing an assault weapons ban or a prohibition on high-capacity magazines in the state, calling the effort an attempt to “take the Second Amendment seriously.”
The bill, which is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators, calls for federal agents who attempt to enforce those measures to be imprisoned for at least one year and up to five years, and fined a maximum of $5,000.
It also contains broad language prohibiting any “public servant … or dealer selling any firearm in this state” from enforcing “any act, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains exclusively within the borders of Wyoming.”
Specifically, the bill mentions that bans or restrictions on the ownership of semi-automatic firearms and firearm magazines — as well as any requirement for the registration of firearms — are unenforceable in Wyoming.
The seeds are planted in 7 states, how many more will there be.
Looks like Obama has brought his pen to a gun fight!
Typical Obama. Im sick of that sonofabitch trying to go against the constitution. Thank you Wyooming for having some balls.
Please

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I just don't understand a lot
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???
LMAO!!! Looks like y'all have a problem, one you can't deal with!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet we live in a real world, and abortion is real. Who is in fantasy land?
Real to the abnormal but not to people who know that abortion is wrong. Again, abortion is wrong, amoral and evil....it kills innocent babies and lies to many young mother in which this is the thing to do and nothing is wrong with it.

You see, you live in a dream world by your support and self acclaim actions of endorsing a supposed leader and the ones who support killing of babies. You freely have chosen to live in a dream world, while supporting the person that is enacting the evil law and professing it is normal.

As I have said, the more you post, the more ignorance you possess is exploited on here.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
If you are from West Virginia-Hill Billy
Kentucky- Briar Hopper
RED NECK is any country folk who work or ever worked hard work (Farm/Construction/Logging ect. in the sun so much your neck became very, very, tanned...or sun burned.

I have lived that life and am DAMNED PROUD of it, read my post's and you may see "Red Neck" in between the lines...The Libtards have tried to shame us, and STILL they CANNOT TAME US!

Please

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Yea I do!!!
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how weak and scared of progress you are.
Progress my arse !.. libs lame brains standing in a mud hole ,sick to death of you brainless morons .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 20 min aaa 39
Step Chid after divorce 39 min Ex Wife 1
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 1 hr Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 1 hr GetALife 24
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr whats up 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr get real 128,629
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,788
•••
•••