'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74666 Jan 14, 2013
God help us wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid SOB's give a klan member good judgement? WHAT IN THE GODDAMN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????
You toothless pos.

Since: Dec 11

#74667 Jan 14, 2013
God help us wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid SOB's give a klan member good judgement? WHAT IN THE GODDAMN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????
I would say that falls short of the U.S. Attorney general allowing New Black Panther Party members to walk scot free AFTER found Guilty and during the sentencing phase of their trial!

NOW THAT'S RACISM! and corrupt as a MUSLIM POTUS!

#74668 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell the Repub story to our Democrat Governor. But you are correct Ky is a center point for the American Taliban GOP.
Non Starter...
Non Sequitur...
Nonsense!
Taliban hates GOP...
They LOVE Dimocrats! especially B. Hussein Obama, he fits their club ideology! according to Obama they simply oversee man-made-disasters!
God help us

Johnson City, TN

#74670 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dying breed?
I dont think so....all the liberal idiots live in bigger cities like lexington and louisville. Anti-progress?
Do you see what this "progress" has done to our country?
I dont like Liberals! But the thing I HATE is klan TRASH! You need to be lined against a wall and cut in half with M 60's! What do you think of that, brave klan member? You all are sissy's who hide behind a hood! Talk big shit, yet are nothing but cowards! All you ever were! Talk about Jesus, and he never knew you!
God help us

Johnson City, TN

#74671 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that falls short of the U.S. Attorney general allowing New Black Panther Party members to walk scot free AFTER found Guilty and during the sentencing phase of their trial!
NOW THAT'S RACISM! and corrupt as a MUSLIM POTUS!
If you agree wth the F--king klan ari, then God help you!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74673 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Non Starter...
Non Sequitur...
Nonsense!
Taliban hates GOP...
They LOVE Dimocrats! especially B. Hussein Obama, he fits their club ideology! according to Obama they simply oversee man-made-disasters!
LMFAO

bin Laden sure as hell does not like President Obama.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Stupid!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74674 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is still the President Stupid.
Sorry, aliens can't be "President of The United Stats" (POTUS). Now can they?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74676 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO
bin Laden sure as hell does not like President Obama.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Stupid!!!
Have you been talking to the dead, again??
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74677 Jan 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is in the lower middleclass, not even close on the figures.
Yes, he told me what his salary is.
Although, he does work and pay taxes, how about one of your comments on the ones who donot work or donot pay taxes. My calculations as follows: if each welfare recipient, close to 50 million now would pay $1 per month, this would be $50 mil. prt month X 12 mos.====$600 million per year. Just 1 measley dollar they could pay of the tax payers money they receive.
They already get rent, food, healthcare, cell phones, utilities, schooling, etc....free, so couldn't they at least pay something, just something?
Like I posted. You or your neighbor are lying about the one week pay check being $150.00 less than last year. It's NOT possible. The only tax that went up is the 2% on Social Security unless someone makes more than $400,000.00 per year. To pay $150.00 more per week at only a 2% increase you would have to make $7500.00 per week.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/high...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74678 Jan 14, 2013
Obama Care is KILLING Job Creation! as it was intended to do!
Wouldn't it have been easier for him just to continue the job killing that was going on when he took office? There were an avaerage of 750,000 jobs per month being lost for 4 months straight. Obama is no good at killing jobs. He took 750,000 per month job lost and turned it in to 40 months of straight job lost.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74680 Jan 14, 2013
Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?
Posted by Israel Insider on November 4, 2008 at 2:00am

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-ob...

LOTS of "informed" people were trying to get to the 'masses' long before this 'pos' was EVER elected! It was being driven "underground" by the lamestreamedia, because THEY would NOT TELL the public! They have 'sided' with THIS administration, some because of threats of violence, some HAVE died, and it still has NOT gotten around to the masses!

By masses, I mean the PUBLIC at Large!

I'm NOT saying "I" believe THIS ...

BUT it DOES put enuf DOUBT in my mind to WONDER who the HELL he really IS ... and WHY he is spending MILLIONS to hide his past! Especially with the WAY he is "destroying" OUR Country!

This USURPING president has failed us !!!

ROYALLY!

Besides THIS, there ARE LOTS more 'stories' about him! NONE are "consistent" ...

SOooo ... That TELLS "me" there's a FOX in the Henhouse!

theobamafile has BEEN accepted BY The Library of Congress ...

english.pravda.ru has LOTS of 'info' about "0" too ...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74681 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, aliens can't be "President of The United Stats" (POTUS). Now can they?
So he is still President Stupid.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74682 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LOTS of "informed" people were trying to get to the 'masses' long before this 'pos' was EVER elected! It was being driven "underground" by the lamestreamedia, because THEY would NOT TELL the public! They have 'sided' with THIS administration, some because of threats of violence, some HAVE died, and it still has NOT gotten around to the masses!
BUT it DOES put enuf DOUBT in my mind to WONDER who the HELL he really IS ... and WHY he is spending MILLIONS to hide his past! Especially with the WAY he is "destroying" OUR Country!
ROYALLY!
Besides THIS, there ARE LOTS more 'stories' about him! NONE are "consistent" ...
You ignorant pos twerp.

#74684 Jan 14, 2013
God help us wrote:
<quoted text>
If you agree wth the F--king klan ari, then God help you!
No! I'm saying Obama's pattern of Reverse Racism is STILL RACISM!

I have all my hair (no skin head).
I have no ARYAN BROTHERHOOD tat's!
I do not own a Rebel Flag yet I truly believe a symbol of Southern Heritage has been hi-jacked and defamed!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74685 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ROYALLY!
Again I say, One persons conspiracy theory is another persons reason for being locked up in a mental hospital.
what about it

Glasgow, KY

#74686 Jan 14, 2013
God help us wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont like Liberals! But the thing I HATE is klan TRASH! You need to be lined against a wall and cut in half with M 60's! What do you think of that, brave klan member? You all are sissy's who hide behind a hood! Talk big shit, yet are nothing but cowards! All you ever were! Talk about Jesus, and he never knew you!
I agree the klan sucks big time. I was just sort of surprised that you didn't add the black panthers in your rant. They have killed whitey in the name of what is "just". They spew their hatred thru megaphones on crowded public streets encouraging blacks to go kill whitey and their babies and the main stream news stations refuse to speak about it or report it to the citizens. Hmmm.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74687 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not own a Rebel Flag yet I truly believe a symbol of Southern Heritage has been hi-jacked and defamed!
Southern Heritage:

Stupidity

Ignorance

Slavery

Racism

Lynchings

Murders

Poverty
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74688 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I saw a Rebel Flag flying in a yard the other day while driving. It made me wonder why the only homes I have ever seen them fly in front of are homes that have wheels on them.
scary funny

Glasgow, KY

#74690 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Like I posted. You or your neighbor are lying about the one week pay check being $150.00 less than last year. It's NOT possible. The only tax that went up is the 2% on Social Security unless someone makes more than $400,000.00 per year. To pay $150.00 more per week at only a 2% increase you would have to make $7500.00 per week.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/high...
An employee of 30 years at GE noticing a 150 dollar decrease due to Obama's higher taxes from their biweekly paycheck...is impossible? You don't get out much, do you? You are suggesting that they are liars and Obama is suggesting that the Republican Congress wants us po' folk to stop eating out at Golden Coral. Day-um...will you people ever get to the bottom of that barrel by scraping? Just when it seems there is no way you can come up with anything more absurd than your last brain fart...here you come again.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74691 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So he is still President Stupid.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Legally! Not!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 1 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 3 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 3 hr Curious 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,885
poachers on davis bend (Nov '10) 4 hr take my word 19
Need food badly 4 hr koko 53
Court Dockets 6 hr Jackie 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 6 hr Get a life 8
Porsche mills 20 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family Thu Well.... 3
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info