'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74636 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one part right about being anti-progress.
You should've just typed " I'm in denial about a lot of things that I'm not smart enough to understand"
I'm glad you are part of a dying breed.
Dying breed?
I dont think so....all the liberal idiots live in bigger cities like lexington and louisville. Anti-progress?
Do you see what this "progress" has done to our country?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#74637 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one part right about being anti-progress.
You should've just typed " I'm in denial about a lot of things that I'm not smart enough to understand"
I'm glad you are part of a dying breed.
You also made one mistake---anti-progress is definitely not the same as the progressive party.We just consider progress as a thing to work for but the progressive usually looks to not work at all,just collect from the ones that do.

Good work ARI and AL!!!
Please

Duluth, GA

#74638 Jan 14, 2013
Somebody that cares help me in real life
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74639 Jan 14, 2013
This week, Wyoming lawmakers introduced a bill banning the federal government from enforcing an assault weapons ban or a prohibition on high-capacity magazines in the state, calling the effort an attempt to “take the Second Amendment seriously.”

The bill, which is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators, calls for federal agents who attempt to enforce those measures to be imprisoned for at least one year and up to five years, and fined a maximum of $5,000.

It also contains broad language prohibiting any “public servant … or dealer selling any firearm in this state” from enforcing “any act, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains exclusively within the borders of Wyoming.”

Specifically, the bill mentions that bans or restrictions on the ownership of semi-automatic firearms and firearm magazines — as well as any requirement for the registration of firearms — are unenforceable in Wyoming.

The seeds are planted in 7 states, how many more will there be.

Looks like Obama has brought his pen to a gun fight!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74640 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
To impede the ability for a citizen of the US to keep and bear arms is an act of war on the citizenry.
The next shot to be heard around the world will be the sound of the auto-pin, followed by the deafening silence of noncompliance.
"autopen"
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#74641 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dying breed?
I dont think so....all the liberal idiots live in bigger cities like lexington and louisville. Anti-progress?
Do you see what this "progress" has done to our country?
damn a pubtard thought I mostly agree with but don't you even believe that pubtard criminal politicians helped with this so called progress? be real

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74643 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
This week, Wyoming lawmakers introduced a bill banning the federal government from enforcing an assault weapons ban or a prohibition on high-capacity magazines in the state, calling the effort an attempt to “take the Second Amendment seriously.”
The bill, which is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators, calls for federal agents who attempt to enforce those measures to be imprisoned for at least one year and up to five years, and fined a maximum of $5,000.
It also contains broad language prohibiting any “public servant … or dealer selling any firearm in this state” from enforcing “any act, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains exclusively within the borders of Wyoming.”
Specifically, the bill mentions that bans or restrictions on the ownership of semi-automatic firearms and firearm magazines — as well as any requirement for the registration of firearms — are unenforceable in Wyoming.
The seeds are planted in 7 states, how many more will there be.
Looks like Obama has brought his pen to a gun fight!
Typical Obama. Im sick of that sonofabitch trying to go against the constitution. Thank you Wyooming for having some balls.
Please

Duluth, GA

#74644 Jan 14, 2013
I just don't understand a lot
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74645 Jan 14, 2013
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???
LMAO!!! Looks like y'all have a problem, one you can't deal with!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74646 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet we live in a real world, and abortion is real. Who is in fantasy land?
Real to the abnormal but not to people who know that abortion is wrong. Again, abortion is wrong, amoral and evil....it kills innocent babies and lies to many young mother in which this is the thing to do and nothing is wrong with it.

You see, you live in a dream world by your support and self acclaim actions of endorsing a supposed leader and the ones who support killing of babies. You freely have chosen to live in a dream world, while supporting the person that is enacting the evil law and professing it is normal.

As I have said, the more you post, the more ignorance you possess is exploited on here.

Since: Dec 11

.

#74647 Jan 14, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
If you are from West Virginia-Hill Billy
Kentucky- Briar Hopper
RED NECK is any country folk who work or ever worked hard work (Farm/Construction/Logging ect. in the sun so much your neck became very, very, tanned...or sun burned.

I have lived that life and am DAMNED PROUD of it, read my post's and you may see "Red Neck" in between the lines...The Libtards have tried to shame us, and STILL they CANNOT TAME US!

Please

Duluth, GA

#74648 Jan 14, 2013
Yea I do!!!
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#74649 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how weak and scared of progress you are.
Progress my arse !.. libs lame brains standing in a mud hole ,sick to death of you brainless morons .

Since: Dec 11

.

#74650 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Looks like y'all have a problem, one you can't deal with!
One that isn't going away soon!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74651 Jan 14, 2013
Simplemath wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!!!!!!! Let's see,,,, first the 2% expired tax cut on SS. Then he would have to be one of those making more than $400K per year that saw a 4% increase. SO 6% of what =$150.00.
Your neighbor makes $2500 per week.$130,000.00 per year. But wait,,,,, no one had a withholding increase of the 4% unless they made more than $400K per year. So you or your neighbor is a lying POS.
No, he is in the lower middleclass, not even close on the figures.
Yes, he told me what his salary is.

Although, he does work and pay taxes, how about one of your comments on the ones who donot work or donot pay taxes. My calculations as follows: if each welfare recipient, close to 50 million now would pay $1 per month, this would be $50 mil. prt month X 12 mos.====$600 million per year. Just 1 measley dollar they could pay of the tax payers money they receive.

They already get rent, food, healthcare, cell phones, utilities, schooling, etc....free, so couldn't they at least pay something, just something?

Since: Dec 11

.

#74652 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how weak and scared of progress you are.
I see how short sighted, irrational, and imbalanced YOU are!

Why do you cut and run without a reply?

I think I know why...

give it a shot...just one try!

c'mon now, don't be shy!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74653 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how weak and scared of progress you are.
If the measure of progress is letting our govt make laws that trample all over us then progress sucks and both parties do it therefore both suck they both make laws that they themselves don't want to comply with we see it time and time again " the problem with people is that they think this place is on the level" Dwight D Eisenhower neither side is worth arguing for
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74654 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are from West Virginia-Hill Billy
Kentucky- Briar Hopper
RED NECK is any country folk who work or ever worked hard work (Farm/Construction/Logging ect. in the sun so much your neck became very, very, tanned...or sun burned.
I have lived that life and am DAMNED PROUD of it, read my post's and you may see "Red Neck" in between the lines...The Libtards have tried to shame us, and STILL they CANNOT TAME US!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kzldLJcorboXX
the matrix has you for sure! I will love the man! I will love the man!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74656 Jan 14, 2013
Farrakhan states the movie Django is a preparation for race war.

This was via interview in 2012 but they didn't release it till now. Farrakhan hates white people so much, he is wanting a race war. The same as what Obama is wanting.

Make no mistake Obama and Farrakhan are on the same level of thinking and hating.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/farrakhan-django-...
wtf

Johnson City, TN

#74658 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why your name is "wtf is an earless bastard" right?
if somebody wants to join, they can contact me themselves. I'm not playing childish games here.
Well I thought you were cause you are a childish, ignorant COWARD, as all that are in your group of homo's!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,848
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 58 min you know 8
looking for a sugar baby 1 hr Shovel 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,574
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr you know 49
s.e.k.r.i. 2 hr Yes sir 8
Journey threw hell 2 hr boz 2
Indictments 2 hr my vote 32
who will you vote for as jailer 6 hr you know 81
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]