'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Get Real

Union City, TN

#74611 Jan 14, 2013
Maybe we need to get rid of all political parties and start over from scratch!!!

Seems to me that we have "all" been lied to. The politicians and big $ that rule this country don't give a crap about any of us!!

We are "all" being played as fools!

The lack of jobs that this country is facing could be solved next week! Neither political party ever says one thing about fixing it!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out!!

The "establishment" won't rest until we become another China!
too funny and too sad

Glasgow, KY

#74613 Jan 14, 2013
It's sad that millions of Americans buy into Obama's bull but it is a little comical watching them eat it up. Obama is 100% sure that his followers/supporters are the dumbest people to ever walk the earth. Take for instance his latest message to the dumb asses...if you go out and eat at a buffet you have to pay for the food you eat. Now "Congress" may be telling you that you should eat less or eat at a more moderate/cheaper restaurant, that's on Congress.

WTF? Please tell me you idiots aren't falling for that one! Obama plants the seed of guilt with no intention of telling the truth or of taking the blame he actually deserves in HIS mess...and you morons fall to your knees and claim your messiah has had yet another Pulitzer Prize brain fart and shared it with the dumb ass masses.

Bush, Congress, Greece, Palin, Fox news, White America is racist (even though the majority of Whites voted for him shhh they are still racists because it makes Obama's excuses easier to spew to you idiots), Republicans, the greediness from all the wealthy people who didn't vote for him (does not include the Obama's or any of their many, many 1% friends),China, Israel, grapefruits, gravel, unicorns, frogs and air...all of the excuses Obama comes up with and you morons kneel before him and eat that shit like it was your last meal. And if his many failed policies are any indication it just may be your last good meal. Lick it up democrats. lol

This latest seed planting attempt has nosedived to an all time low even for Obama standards. Greedy republicans in Congress don't want Americans to be able to eat at buffets. Obama is taking your side against the republicans latest greedy grab even though as a metaphor this example is hilarious.

Assume the position, democrat morons...lick, suck, slurp, salivate, repeat.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74614 Jan 14, 2013
do tell wrote:
The most pressing issue in our country, according to the democrats and Obama...amnesty for illegals (criminals) hiding out in our country reaping the benefits of being in our country while refusing to become a legal citizen of this country? Really? No...REALLY? WTF?????
4 going on 5 years of consistently high unemployment in our country. Record number of Americans depending on food stamps to feed their families because they couldn't/can't find employment in this country. A record number of Americans plummeting to the poverty level and a record number of Americans stagnating at the poverty level. US troops being sent to Africa to start up our next big war. The government getting ready to "dictate" what citizens "need" when it comes guns and ammo. First they will take away rifles and ammo because "we really don't need those, do we"?, next it will be certain pistols because they saw how easy it was to take away the first batch eventually all guns will be in the hands of criminals and the government (both are criminal types) which is what their mission was to begin with.
How could you people do this to your children...well, to the children you missed out on aborting for whatever reasons?
WOW !!!!!!!!!! That's what the Dems said about Reagan.
Taking away gun Rights:,. Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street.".
It was Reagan who granted amnesty to millions of illegals..
It was President Bush that signed the assault import ban..
Maybe Obama is just trying to be more like the Repub hero Reagan.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74615 Jan 14, 2013
wtf is an earless bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr klan fellow a guy on here named wtf wants to join your group!
thats why your name is "wtf is an earless bastard" right?
if somebody wants to join, they can contact me themselves. I'm not playing childish games here.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#74616 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Ari! <3
You are a GREAT Friend!
This is partly what gave me the "strength" & "stubbornness" to "post" on this CRAZY site again! I used to say & will AGAIN, I'm SURE, that IF I'm not wanted somewhere, ALL you have to DO is SAY SO! I will LEAVE! BUT NOT HERE this time!
This is a "site" I've put close to "TWO YEARS IN", on. Give or take a few weeks. I've had loads of fun, a few disagreements(ha)and made "friends" on !!! And I do not take that lightly when someone wants to push me away from them ... or WHAT I believe in !!!
IF you Guys will forgive me, I'll forgive myself, and move on.
Because there's LOTS more to be said about all this mess.
I am Sorry I made such a fool of myself tho, but it all just built up, from the last couple days, from this site and one other one!:(
RH has experienced "it" too! She is a Trooper :)...
NOW, BACK to business :)
uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74618 Jan 14, 2013
DisArm the honorable, respectful American people seems like the first step in a strategy that will invite foreign invasion.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#74620 Jan 14, 2013
too funny and too sad wrote:
It's sad that millions of Americans buy into Obama's bull but it is a little comical watching them eat it up. Obama is 100% sure that his followers/supporters are the dumbest people to ever walk the earth. Take for instance his latest message to the dumb asses...if you go out and eat at a buffet you have to pay for the food you eat. Now "Congress" may be telling you that you should eat less or eat at a more moderate/cheaper restaurant, that's on Congress.
WTF? Please tell me you idiots aren't falling for that one! Obama plants the seed of guilt with no intention of telling the truth or of taking the blame he actually deserves in HIS mess...and you morons fall to your knees and claim your messiah has had yet another Pulitzer Prize brain fart and shared it with the dumb ass masses.
Bush, Congress, Greece, Palin, Fox news, White America is racist (even though the majority of Whites voted for him shhh they are still racists because it makes Obama's excuses easier to spew to you idiots), Republicans, the greediness from all the wealthy people who didn't vote for him (does not include the Obama's or any of their many, many 1% friends),China, Israel, grapefruits, gravel, unicorns, frogs and air...all of the excuses Obama comes up with and you morons kneel before him and eat that shit like it was your last meal. And if his many failed policies are any indication it just may be your last good meal. Lick it up democrats. lol
This latest seed planting attempt has nosedived to an all time low even for Obama standards. Greedy republicans in Congress don't want Americans to be able to eat at buffets. Obama is taking your side against the republicans latest greedy grab even though as a metaphor this example is hilarious.
Assume the position, democrat morons...lick, suck, slurp, salivate, repeat.
http://youtu.be/2zeqtS1IOhs

Location hidden

#74621 Jan 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
DisArm the honorable, respectful American people seems like the first step in a strategy that will invite foreign invasion.
AGREE!
There are suspicions that the muslim brotherhood infiltrated the white house. Hm, maybe Barack Hussein Obama?
Please

Duluth, GA

#74622 Jan 14, 2013
Just stop

Since: Dec 11

#74623 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE!
There are suspicions that the muslim brotherhood infiltrated the white house. Hm, maybe Barack Hussein Obama?
Now who would question a man with such an outstanding "Christian" name?

...oh we are talking about the same B.H. Obama that the Lame Stream media tried so hard to hide his middle name, during the first campaign!

Hussien-Obama...things that make you go...WTF!
Terrorist aren't terrorists, terrorism isn't terrorism, it's a man made disaster? Obama as POTUS is a "Man Made Disaster"!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74624 Jan 14, 2013
wtf is an earless bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr klan fellow a guy on here named wtf wants to join your group!
Mr. klan fellow came to your site after we shamed him off our topic.
We also have courtesy calls from wtf.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74625 Jan 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
I'm not certain about that, but diarmed decent citizens will become soft targets for the lawless.

Since: Dec 11

#74626 Jan 14, 2013
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???
THIS is KY! Dumbass...YOU are not wanted here!
Ky is a REPUBLICAN stronghold, not liberal, not democrat, not progressive!

We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!

And we will keep our God and Guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I bet my Redneck, White Truck, and Blue Ribbon Beer!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74627 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MDjQkGql9r8XX
You are from Ky so you are uneducated inbred white trash hicktard pos.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74628 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW Unamerican Lady is a stupid ass.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#74629 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#74630 Jan 14, 2013
I heard part of the latest Obamation speech.What does he think the average American is?Dumb? It is unlikely there would be any reason the U.S. would not meet all the so called debts,if the debt ceiling was not raised.The gov`t still has some $2 Billion per month income.Just spend what they have and close all the unnecessary depts!!!.No one but the ones that refuse to work for a living would even know if half the federal depts closed-- til they came to terms-- both Repubs and Demos.We have a bunch of Congressional people and a POTUS that consider we sheeple as dumber than dumb.
One simple answer to the question of automatic weapons would be to require them to be owned by ones that join the militia and the guns be kept at the militia building in lockers the gun owner and members have the key--to.The Constitution calls it this way!

It is becoming less sense-a-ble as they go further in to the session.
As far as the illegals,all illegals without papers must leave or when caught,deported at their own expense.All that have been here ten years or more and want to be citizens ,get papers,now!The children ,get papers,now.As for guest worker,for the farmers,get papers now,--all the rest---leave.Close the Borders to only papered people!!!Simple conclusions to what they make difficult !!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#74631 Jan 14, 2013
One Month After Newtown Shooting, NRA Releases Shooting Game App With Coffin-Shaped Targets

When 20 children and 6 adults were gunned down in Sandy Hook Elementary School exactly one month ago today, the National Rifle Association rushed to blame video games, not guns, for inspiring such mass murders. But the gun lobby seemingly lost sight of its target in the past weeks, and over the weekend released a shooting app, called “NRA: Practice Range.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/01/14/...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74634 Jan 14, 2013
To impede the ability for a citizen of the US to keep and bear arms is an act of war on the citizenry.
The next shot to be heard around the world will be the sound of the auto-pin, followed by the deafening silence of noncompliance.

Location hidden

#74635 Jan 14, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
oure

hell yeah brother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Mills engaged?? 17 min Truth Hurts 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Enough said 23
kC principal injured 1 hr Sarah J 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 2 hr Lisa 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr just get worse 97
tiffany jackson 2 hr I think 7
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 4 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 12 hr Confused 6
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters