'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,621 - 67,640 of 149,879 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
wtf is earless

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You could gum him to death.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I got something you would like to gum, but I wont let you!
Lmfao
Lmfao
lmfao
do tell

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>If you would just stop typing people would not know you're a Dumbass. Iraq is the 5th largest IMPORTER of oil to the US.
http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/imports/companyl...
oh by the way --- BAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!
5th largest? Who is sitting on enough oil to become independent from the 5th largest, the 4th largest, the 3rd largest and the 2nd largest? You demotard baa-stards are the biggest dumb asses to hit the Hill in many years and that is why our country is circling the sewer hole at such a rapid rate. Obama speed! You simply repeat what Rafeal Madcow tells you to say and you never bother to get into details or facts.
You are a repeat-a-sheep. Nothing more. Nothing less.
do tell

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You could gum him to death.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Do tell...are you speaking from experience? How many unwilling blowup doll boyfriends have you gummed to death in that damp, dark basement you "live" in, sisterboy?
do tell

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The most pressing issue in our country, according to the democrats and Obama...amnesty for illegals (criminals) hiding out in our country reaping the benefits of being in our country while refusing to become a legal citizen of this country? Really? No...REALLY? WTF?????
4 going on 5 years of consistently high unemployment in our country. Record number of Americans depending on food stamps to feed their families because they couldn't/can't find employment in this country. A record number of Americans plummeting to the poverty level and a record number of Americans stagnating at the poverty level. US troops being sent to Africa to start up our next big war. The government getting ready to "dictate" what citizens "need" when it comes guns and ammo. First they will take away rifles and ammo because "we really don't need those, do we"?, next it will be certain pistols because they saw how easy it was to take away the first batch eventually all guns will be in the hands of criminals and the government (both are criminal types) which is what their mission was to begin with.

How could you people do this to your children...well, to the children you missed out on aborting for whatever reasons?
do tell

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a silly chickenshit.
Did you say something? Oh, you didn't get the memo? You don't matter. Never have. Never will. This will be the only courtesy post you get from me because I am nice like that. Poof...your dumb ass is gone.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama Care is KILLING Job Creation! as it was intended to do!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

do tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say something? Oh, you didn't get the memo? You don't matter. Never have. Never will. This will be the only courtesy post you get from me because I am nice like that. Poof...your dumb ass is gone.
and so it is DONE!

(I bet he wears panties and lace...for Uncle Tabby!)
Get Real

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Maybe we need to get rid of all political parties and start over from scratch!!!

Seems to me that we have "all" been lied to. The politicians and big $ that rule this country don't give a crap about any of us!!

We are "all" being played as fools!

The lack of jobs that this country is facing could be solved next week! Neither political party ever says one thing about fixing it!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out!!

The "establishment" won't rest until we become another China!
too funny and too sad

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

It's sad that millions of Americans buy into Obama's bull but it is a little comical watching them eat it up. Obama is 100% sure that his followers/supporters are the dumbest people to ever walk the earth. Take for instance his latest message to the dumb asses...if you go out and eat at a buffet you have to pay for the food you eat. Now "Congress" may be telling you that you should eat less or eat at a more moderate/cheaper restaurant, that's on Congress.

WTF? Please tell me you idiots aren't falling for that one! Obama plants the seed of guilt with no intention of telling the truth or of taking the blame he actually deserves in HIS mess...and you morons fall to your knees and claim your messiah has had yet another Pulitzer Prize brain fart and shared it with the dumb ass masses.

Bush, Congress, Greece, Palin, Fox news, White America is racist (even though the majority of Whites voted for him shhh they are still racists because it makes Obama's excuses easier to spew to you idiots), Republicans, the greediness from all the wealthy people who didn't vote for him (does not include the Obama's or any of their many, many 1% friends),China, Israel, grapefruits, gravel, unicorns, frogs and air...all of the excuses Obama comes up with and you morons kneel before him and eat that shit like it was your last meal. And if his many failed policies are any indication it just may be your last good meal. Lick it up democrats. lol

This latest seed planting attempt has nosedived to an all time low even for Obama standards. Greedy republicans in Congress don't want Americans to be able to eat at buffets. Obama is taking your side against the republicans latest greedy grab even though as a metaphor this example is hilarious.

Assume the position, democrat morons...lick, suck, slurp, salivate, repeat.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

do tell wrote:
The most pressing issue in our country, according to the democrats and Obama...amnesty for illegals (criminals) hiding out in our country reaping the benefits of being in our country while refusing to become a legal citizen of this country? Really? No...REALLY? WTF?????
4 going on 5 years of consistently high unemployment in our country. Record number of Americans depending on food stamps to feed their families because they couldn't/can't find employment in this country. A record number of Americans plummeting to the poverty level and a record number of Americans stagnating at the poverty level. US troops being sent to Africa to start up our next big war. The government getting ready to "dictate" what citizens "need" when it comes guns and ammo. First they will take away rifles and ammo because "we really don't need those, do we"?, next it will be certain pistols because they saw how easy it was to take away the first batch eventually all guns will be in the hands of criminals and the government (both are criminal types) which is what their mission was to begin with.
How could you people do this to your children...well, to the children you missed out on aborting for whatever reasons?
WOW !!!!!!!!!! That's what the Dems said about Reagan.
Taking away gun Rights:,. Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street.".
It was Reagan who granted amnesty to millions of illegals..
It was President Bush that signed the assault import ban..
Maybe Obama is just trying to be more like the Repub hero Reagan.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf is an earless bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr klan fellow a guy on here named wtf wants to join your group!
thats why your name is "wtf is an earless bastard" right?
if somebody wants to join, they can contact me themselves. I'm not playing childish games here.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Ari! <3
You are a GREAT Friend!
This is partly what gave me the "strength" & "stubbornness" to "post" on this CRAZY site again! I used to say & will AGAIN, I'm SURE, that IF I'm not wanted somewhere, ALL you have to DO is SAY SO! I will LEAVE! BUT NOT HERE this time!
This is a "site" I've put close to "TWO YEARS IN", on. Give or take a few weeks. I've had loads of fun, a few disagreements(ha)and made "friends" on !!! And I do not take that lightly when someone wants to push me away from them ... or WHAT I believe in !!!
IF you Guys will forgive me, I'll forgive myself, and move on.
Because there's LOTS more to be said about all this mess.
I am Sorry I made such a fool of myself tho, but it all just built up, from the last couple days, from this site and one other one!:(
RH has experienced "it" too! She is a Trooper :)...
NOW, BACK to business :)
uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

DisArm the honorable, respectful American people seems like the first step in a strategy that will invite foreign invasion.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

too funny and too sad wrote:
It's sad that millions of Americans buy into Obama's bull but it is a little comical watching them eat it up. Obama is 100% sure that his followers/supporters are the dumbest people to ever walk the earth. Take for instance his latest message to the dumb asses...if you go out and eat at a buffet you have to pay for the food you eat. Now "Congress" may be telling you that you should eat less or eat at a more moderate/cheaper restaurant, that's on Congress.
WTF? Please tell me you idiots aren't falling for that one! Obama plants the seed of guilt with no intention of telling the truth or of taking the blame he actually deserves in HIS mess...and you morons fall to your knees and claim your messiah has had yet another Pulitzer Prize brain fart and shared it with the dumb ass masses.
Bush, Congress, Greece, Palin, Fox news, White America is racist (even though the majority of Whites voted for him shhh they are still racists because it makes Obama's excuses easier to spew to you idiots), Republicans, the greediness from all the wealthy people who didn't vote for him (does not include the Obama's or any of their many, many 1% friends),China, Israel, grapefruits, gravel, unicorns, frogs and air...all of the excuses Obama comes up with and you morons kneel before him and eat that shit like it was your last meal. And if his many failed policies are any indication it just may be your last good meal. Lick it up democrats. lol
This latest seed planting attempt has nosedived to an all time low even for Obama standards. Greedy republicans in Congress don't want Americans to be able to eat at buffets. Obama is taking your side against the republicans latest greedy grab even though as a metaphor this example is hilarious.
Assume the position, democrat morons...lick, suck, slurp, salivate, repeat.
http://youtu.be/2zeqtS1IOhs

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
DisArm the honorable, respectful American people seems like the first step in a strategy that will invite foreign invasion.
AGREE!
There are suspicions that the muslim brotherhood infiltrated the white house. Hm, maybe Barack Hussein Obama?
Please

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Just stop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE!
There are suspicions that the muslim brotherhood infiltrated the white house. Hm, maybe Barack Hussein Obama?
Now who would question a man with such an outstanding "Christian" name?

...oh we are talking about the same B.H. Obama that the Lame Stream media tried so hard to hide his middle name, during the first campaign!

Hussien-Obama...things that make you go...WTF!
Terrorist aren't terrorists, terrorism isn't terrorism, it's a man made disaster? Obama as POTUS is a "Man Made Disaster"!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf is an earless bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr klan fellow a guy on here named wtf wants to join your group!
Mr. klan fellow came to your site after we shamed him off our topic.
We also have courtesy calls from wtf.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RayOne wrote:
I'm not certain about that, but diarmed decent citizens will become soft targets for the lawless.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???
THIS is KY! Dumbass...YOU are not wanted here!
Ky is a REPUBLICAN stronghold, not liberal, not democrat, not progressive!

We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!

And we will keep our God and Guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I bet my Redneck, White Truck, and Blue Ribbon Beer!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charmaine Partin 2 hr momo 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 4 hr California Condor 3
Churches 5 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 9 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
selfless love witnessed 9 hr IronHammer 1
Sheriff deputies 9 hr cant wait 16
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 13 hr Brain dead 8

Search the Barbourville Forum: