'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,601 - 67,620 of 151,265 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Dec 11

#74580 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Progressives Have Killed Another Political Enemy: Aaron Swartz, Creator of Reddit
Aaron Swartz, a brilliant 26 year old man was murdered by our government. Either way you toss the coin. And heís not just any smart 26 year old. He is credited with the creation of Reddit a hugely popular social media site. And he is largely credited with stopping SOPA- the first government attempt at Internet takeover. The government got him back by bringing an astonishing array of federal charges against him for downloading a bunch of publically accessible academic information from a group called JSTOR. JSTOR didnít want to press charges! It was the GOVERNMENT pressing charges. They made the case so expensive that Aaron was depleted of his wealth from Reddit and faced a potential 50+ years and fines in the area of $4 million. He was known to suffer from depression (he made no secret of it) and this might have been the thing to make him end his life. Either that, or they took advantage of this knowledge and hung him themselves. Am I really that cynical? Do I really believe Obamaís administration and the Progressive elite are that bad? Short answer: yes.
http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2013/01...
My family tree (like many Americans) is full of Native American blood, Irish, English, German, etc. Maybe Liberals should look closer at Native America history...before trusting Big Government!

"Wounded Knee" is not about a football injury!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74581 Jan 14, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
EXECUTIVE ORDER /
EO 13303 /
Effective Date: May 28, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/ca3se
I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm...
==========
Bush Gives Legal Immunity to Transnational Oil Corporations in Iraq
July 28, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/3cqtoe
During the initial assault on Baghdad, soldiers set up forward bases named Camp Shell and Camp Exxon. Those soldiers knew the score, even if the Pentagon's talking points dismissed any ties between Iraqi oil and their blood.
The Bush/Cheney administration has moved quickly to ensure U.S. corporate control over Iraqi resources, at least through the year 2007. The first part of the plan, created by the United Nations under U.S. pressure, is the Development Fund for Iraq, which is being controlled by the United States and advised by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second is a recent Bush executive order that provides absolute legal protection for U.S. interests in Iraqi oil.
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_2003/oil_c...
you forget two things in your left wing spewing, U.S. has not benefited from Iraqi oil and olbamer has troops there now, what is he protecting? you libotards try anything to make a lie, but I guess with a predator as keynote speaker at the DNC and Al Gore as the 'father of the Internet' ROTFL at that one, what can anyone expect,

MSLSD battle cry, BAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74582 Jan 14, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN?
ARE YOU INSANE?
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
http://tinyurl.com/2bl7gjm / June 2, 2010
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.
Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?
Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.
Nader: What should be the sanctions?
Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.
Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?
Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1
your point well taken, how could someone as impeccable as napolitano (lesbian) not say something wonderful, like returning troops from combat are a threat to national security, that the passengers on the flight that stopped the underwear terrorist was evidence of U.S. policy working,

MSLSD battle cry BAAAAAAAAAAAA
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74583 Jan 14, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget two things in your left wing spewing, U.S. has not benefited from Iraqi oil and olbamer has troops there now, what is he protecting? you libotards try anything to make a lie, but I guess with a predator as keynote speaker at the DNC and Al Gore as the 'father of the Internet' ROTFL at that one, what can anyone expect,
If you would just stop typing people would not know you're a Dumbass. Iraq is the 5th largest IMPORTER of oil to the US.
http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/imports/companyl...
oh by the way --- BAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74584 Jan 14, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
14 Points of Fascism
http://tinyurl.com/2dfewwu
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - 2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - 3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military - 5.) Rampant Sexism - 6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security - 8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined - 9.) Corporate Power is Protected:- 10.) Labor Power is Suppressed:- 11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - 12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment - 13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - 14. Fraudulent Elections:
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/antifascism...
you're really batting a hundred today, you just described the democrap party to the letter, thanks for backing up what all the right wingers have been saying, instead of a BAAAAAAA I'm just gonna give you a WAAAAAAAAA,
wtf is earless

Johnson City, TN

#74586 Jan 14, 2013
Where are you wtf? About time for your idiot rant isnt it?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74587 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My family tree (like many Americans) is full of Native American blood, Irish, English, German, etc. Maybe Liberals should look closer at Native America history...before trusting Big Government!
"Wounded Knee" is not about a football injury!
Your Family tree is dominated by Pollocks.

Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74588 Jan 14, 2013
wtf is earless wrote:
Where are you wtf? About time for your idiot rant isnt it?
Toothless and stupid in TN is no way to live.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74589 Jan 14, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the WMD'S dumbass?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

#74590 Jan 14, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
your point well taken, how could someone as impeccable as napolitano (lesbian) not say something wonderful, like returning troops from combat are a threat to national security, that the passengers on the flight that stopped the underwear terrorist was evidence of U.S. policy working,
MSLSD battle cry BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Napolitano (ANDREW) male Lesbian? possible...

He is a Libertarian Judge/Commentator on political events.
wtf is earless

Johnson City, TN

#74591 Jan 14, 2013
See, call a fool, and it appears! It's like magic, only in this case it's closer to tragic!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74592 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Napolitano (ANDREW) male Lesbian? possible...
He is a Libertarian Judge/Commentator on political events.
He is on Faux News the silly twerp.
wtf is earless

Johnson City, TN

#74593 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is on Faux News the silly twerp.
You better be carefull wtf Aristocles son of Ariston is gonna beat them ears off! Hell it will likely improve your looks!
wtf is earless

Johnson City, TN

#74595 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You could gum him to death.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I got something you would like to gum, but I wont let you!
Lmfao
Lmfao
lmfao
do tell

Glasgow, KY

#74598 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>If you would just stop typing people would not know you're a Dumbass. Iraq is the 5th largest IMPORTER of oil to the US.
http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/imports/companyl...
oh by the way --- BAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!
5th largest? Who is sitting on enough oil to become independent from the 5th largest, the 4th largest, the 3rd largest and the 2nd largest? You demotard baa-stards are the biggest dumb asses to hit the Hill in many years and that is why our country is circling the sewer hole at such a rapid rate. Obama speed! You simply repeat what Rafeal Madcow tells you to say and you never bother to get into details or facts.
You are a repeat-a-sheep. Nothing more. Nothing less.
do tell

Glasgow, KY

#74600 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You could gum him to death.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Do tell...are you speaking from experience? How many unwilling blowup doll boyfriends have you gummed to death in that damp, dark basement you "live" in, sisterboy?
do tell

Glasgow, KY

#74603 Jan 14, 2013
The most pressing issue in our country, according to the democrats and Obama...amnesty for illegals (criminals) hiding out in our country reaping the benefits of being in our country while refusing to become a legal citizen of this country? Really? No...REALLY? WTF?????
4 going on 5 years of consistently high unemployment in our country. Record number of Americans depending on food stamps to feed their families because they couldn't/can't find employment in this country. A record number of Americans plummeting to the poverty level and a record number of Americans stagnating at the poverty level. US troops being sent to Africa to start up our next big war. The government getting ready to "dictate" what citizens "need" when it comes guns and ammo. First they will take away rifles and ammo because "we really don't need those, do we"?, next it will be certain pistols because they saw how easy it was to take away the first batch eventually all guns will be in the hands of criminals and the government (both are criminal types) which is what their mission was to begin with.

How could you people do this to your children...well, to the children you missed out on aborting for whatever reasons?
do tell

Glasgow, KY

#74606 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a silly chickenshit.
Did you say something? Oh, you didn't get the memo? You don't matter. Never have. Never will. This will be the only courtesy post you get from me because I am nice like that. Poof...your dumb ass is gone.

#74607 Jan 14, 2013
Obama Care is KILLING Job Creation! as it was intended to do!

#74608 Jan 14, 2013
do tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say something? Oh, you didn't get the memo? You don't matter. Never have. Never will. This will be the only courtesy post you get from me because I am nice like that. Poof...your dumb ass is gone.
and so it is DONE!

(I bet he wears panties and lace...for Uncle Tabby!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min 62656sss 1,475
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 47 min Ancient Wolf 81,599
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 130,542
Slush pup 2 hr I just wonder 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 2 hr RobertB 120
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr curious 30
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 7 hr turtle chin 4
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 18 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••