'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74618 Jan 14, 2013
DisArm the honorable, respectful American people seems like the first step in a strategy that will invite foreign invasion.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Brodhead, KY

#74620 Jan 14, 2013
too funny and too sad wrote:
It's sad that millions of Americans buy into Obama's bull but it is a little comical watching them eat it up. Obama is 100% sure that his followers/supporters are the dumbest people to ever walk the earth. Take for instance his latest message to the dumb asses...if you go out and eat at a buffet you have to pay for the food you eat. Now "Congress" may be telling you that you should eat less or eat at a more moderate/cheaper restaurant, that's on Congress.
WTF? Please tell me you idiots aren't falling for that one! Obama plants the seed of guilt with no intention of telling the truth or of taking the blame he actually deserves in HIS mess...and you morons fall to your knees and claim your messiah has had yet another Pulitzer Prize brain fart and shared it with the dumb ass masses.
Bush, Congress, Greece, Palin, Fox news, White America is racist (even though the majority of Whites voted for him shhh they are still racists because it makes Obama's excuses easier to spew to you idiots), Republicans, the greediness from all the wealthy people who didn't vote for him (does not include the Obama's or any of their many, many 1% friends),China, Israel, grapefruits, gravel, unicorns, frogs and air...all of the excuses Obama comes up with and you morons kneel before him and eat that shit like it was your last meal. And if his many failed policies are any indication it just may be your last good meal. Lick it up democrats. lol
This latest seed planting attempt has nosedived to an all time low even for Obama standards. Greedy republicans in Congress don't want Americans to be able to eat at buffets. Obama is taking your side against the republicans latest greedy grab even though as a metaphor this example is hilarious.
Assume the position, democrat morons...lick, suck, slurp, salivate, repeat.
http://youtu.be/2zeqtS1IOhs

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74621 Jan 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
DisArm the honorable, respectful American people seems like the first step in a strategy that will invite foreign invasion.
AGREE!
There are suspicions that the muslim brotherhood infiltrated the white house. Hm, maybe Barack Hussein Obama?
Please

Duluth, GA

#74622 Jan 14, 2013
Just stop

Since: Dec 11

#74623 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE!
There are suspicions that the muslim brotherhood infiltrated the white house. Hm, maybe Barack Hussein Obama?
Now who would question a man with such an outstanding "Christian" name?

...oh we are talking about the same B.H. Obama that the Lame Stream media tried so hard to hide his middle name, during the first campaign!

Hussien-Obama...things that make you go...WTF!
Terrorist aren't terrorists, terrorism isn't terrorism, it's a man made disaster? Obama as POTUS is a "Man Made Disaster"!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74624 Jan 14, 2013
wtf is an earless bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr klan fellow a guy on here named wtf wants to join your group!
Mr. klan fellow came to your site after we shamed him off our topic.
We also have courtesy calls from wtf.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74625 Jan 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
I'm not certain about that, but diarmed decent citizens will become soft targets for the lawless.

Since: Dec 11

#74626 Jan 14, 2013
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>uuuuh your not wanted here !!!???
THIS is KY! Dumbass...YOU are not wanted here!
Ky is a REPUBLICAN stronghold, not liberal, not democrat, not progressive!

We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!

And we will keep our God and Guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I bet my Redneck, White Truck, and Blue Ribbon Beer!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74627 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Christian, we are Heterosexual, we believe in our Constitution, we will defend our nation against your ilk, we welcome American Lady! and we have her back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MDjQkGql9r8XX
You are from Ky so you are uneducated inbred white trash hicktard pos.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74628 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW Unamerican Lady is a stupid ass.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#74629 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#74630 Jan 14, 2013
I heard part of the latest Obamation speech.What does he think the average American is?Dumb? It is unlikely there would be any reason the U.S. would not meet all the so called debts,if the debt ceiling was not raised.The gov`t still has some $2 Billion per month income.Just spend what they have and close all the unnecessary depts!!!.No one but the ones that refuse to work for a living would even know if half the federal depts closed-- til they came to terms-- both Repubs and Demos.We have a bunch of Congressional people and a POTUS that consider we sheeple as dumber than dumb.
One simple answer to the question of automatic weapons would be to require them to be owned by ones that join the militia and the guns be kept at the militia building in lockers the gun owner and members have the key--to.The Constitution calls it this way!

It is becoming less sense-a-ble as they go further in to the session.
As far as the illegals,all illegals without papers must leave or when caught,deported at their own expense.All that have been here ten years or more and want to be citizens ,get papers,now!The children ,get papers,now.As for guest worker,for the farmers,get papers now,--all the rest---leave.Close the Borders to only papered people!!!Simple conclusions to what they make difficult !!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#74631 Jan 14, 2013
One Month After Newtown Shooting, NRA Releases Shooting Game App With Coffin-Shaped Targets

When 20 children and 6 adults were gunned down in Sandy Hook Elementary School exactly one month ago today, the National Rifle Association rushed to blame video games, not guns, for inspiring such mass murders. But the gun lobby seemingly lost sight of its target in the past weeks, and over the weekend released a shooting app, called “NRA: Practice Range.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/01/14/...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74634 Jan 14, 2013
To impede the ability for a citizen of the US to keep and bear arms is an act of war on the citizenry.
The next shot to be heard around the world will be the sound of the auto-pin, followed by the deafening silence of noncompliance.

Location hidden

#74635 Jan 14, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
oure

hell yeah brother!

Location hidden

#74636 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one part right about being anti-progress.
You should've just typed " I'm in denial about a lot of things that I'm not smart enough to understand"
I'm glad you are part of a dying breed.
Dying breed?
I dont think so....all the liberal idiots live in bigger cities like lexington and louisville. Anti-progress?
Do you see what this "progress" has done to our country?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#74637 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one part right about being anti-progress.
You should've just typed " I'm in denial about a lot of things that I'm not smart enough to understand"
I'm glad you are part of a dying breed.
You also made one mistake---anti-progress is definitely not the same as the progressive party.We just consider progress as a thing to work for but the progressive usually looks to not work at all,just collect from the ones that do.

Good work ARI and AL!!!
Please

Duluth, GA

#74638 Jan 14, 2013
Somebody that cares help me in real life
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74639 Jan 14, 2013
This week, Wyoming lawmakers introduced a bill banning the federal government from enforcing an assault weapons ban or a prohibition on high-capacity magazines in the state, calling the effort an attempt to “take the Second Amendment seriously.”

The bill, which is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators, calls for federal agents who attempt to enforce those measures to be imprisoned for at least one year and up to five years, and fined a maximum of $5,000.

It also contains broad language prohibiting any “public servant … or dealer selling any firearm in this state” from enforcing “any act, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains exclusively within the borders of Wyoming.”

Specifically, the bill mentions that bans or restrictions on the ownership of semi-automatic firearms and firearm magazines — as well as any requirement for the registration of firearms — are unenforceable in Wyoming.

The seeds are planted in 7 states, how many more will there be.

Looks like Obama has brought his pen to a gun fight!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74640 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
To impede the ability for a citizen of the US to keep and bear arms is an act of war on the citizenry.
The next shot to be heard around the world will be the sound of the auto-pin, followed by the deafening silence of noncompliance.
"autopen"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min dollarsbill 131,848
Knox Central 16 min inquirer 1
diabetic foot (May '09) 1 hr Cory Trevor 8
Porsche mills 1 hr Prayers 17
Creek mart 1 hr guest 4
hp laptop 3 hr slim 14
Need food badly 4 hr Jennifer 11
city of barbourville 4 hr next time 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:17PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well