'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,378)

Showing posts 67,541 - 67,560 of144,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

if life doesnt begin at conception, how can a drunk be charged with murder when he hits a pregnant woman
Worried

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

R u ok?
AnotherFineMessD emRats

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Night & Good Bye for awhile!
Hey A/L...you doo what you have to darlin'. Have fun and don't pay attention on this brain dead
OBAMA
ZOMBIES!!!!!
<3
;-)))
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Just had to post this again,

Similarities Between liberals and Nazis
1.The general feeling, whether spoken out right, or kept not-so-subtly-hidden, of being better than others. Nazis, like liberals, think they’re better. They’re mater. They don’t like,anyone who does not think like they do not. If you do not like art, wine, what they call culture, and other "city" events, and a host of others things, they look down on you and believe that you are inferior to them. Libeals often talk about (progressive) Americans as though they’re the univers's chosen people, the only people who matter. The Nazis of course called themselves the Master Race.
2. Religious Xenophobia. The enviroment is god. The liberal tie environmental belief to their supposed superiority, and to politics and policy-setting. They know whats right. You don’t. The universe favors them, not you, if you disagree with them. The German Nazis had belt buckles that read,“Gott Mitt Uns”(God is with us), in liberal speak (the environment is with us)
3.Love of propaganda, as long as they control it! Political TV news is a largely left-wing. It is hosted by a host of American Joseph Goebbels (German minister of propaganda) imitators, who dispense false accusations, left-wing claptrap and mocking, thinly-disguised hate for those who disagree with them. Their most recognizable traits are smugness and the school-yard bully mean spirit.
4. The cult of the leader (fuehrer). Liberals praise their leders in such a way as to make them "kings","Superi or", mythologizing liberals as some kind of gods brought down from on-high is a left-wing phenomenon that has recently grown in scope. Current deification efforts include among others, FDR and kennady The Germans of course had Hitler.
5. Use of diversions. The Germans used the Reichstag fire of 1933 to suspend civil liberties under emergency decree. Obama is using class warefare and the economy to re-make the the country and the middle class. The liberals are using class warfare to cause diversiveness in this country.
6. Use of scapegoats. The Germans called people they didn’t like “sub-humans.” The left-wing call them “bad Americans.”
7.Contempt for Democracy. Hitler said Democracy was corrupt, soft. Obama said "there is not a problem with the country. there is a problem with the political system". In essence, being a dictator would be easier than being president.
8. The blame game, or denial of bad news. Liberals, in power for three years, blame Bush for the country’s impending economic collapse. Hitler said his generals let him down.
And the CAN NOT stand any thoughts that are different to them.
They are also RACIST! Natzies focused their HATRED on the jews, liberals are focusing their hatered on CONSERVATIVE T-Party!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TGKS ...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I can understand why you tools would like to be like me but its not possible...... I don't fall for every stupid thing some idiot on a radio opinion talk show or a TV opinion talk show tells me to think.

Btw...... Have any of you tools found that pesky executive order you've been crying about for a week now?? Anything??
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Right Wing Extremists have held this country back for 200 years. You are not the Solution, You are the Problem. The days of Right-Wing Fear Mongering and Your attempts to stop progress are Over. You can try to change the subject from your failures and mental problems to the subject of hippies smoking pot but you can't change the truth, facts,reality and your level of fear and ignorance. The only fact in your reply was when you admitted that you are Paranoid. Great 1st step to recovery ! Now start to work on not being a liar.
Another LIE from the LIAR "dems are retards" = " conservatism has been around this country for more than 250 years, libotard " Really ?!
The United States was not a Country 250 years ago. You have an amazing ability to screw up even the most simple facts.
ROTFL, three people are laughing right now at your retardeness,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

your turn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet without conception there can be no life. Explain that one sweetie. lol You just proved that life begins with conception because without conception there is no life.
without a seed, there can be no fruit. yet an apple isnt an apple until the tree grows. Satisfied? probably not. but theres the best i can break it down for you crying cons.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
if life doesnt begin at conception, how can a drunk be charged with murder when he hits a pregnant woman
laws of politics are not laws of science

http://hplusbiopolitics.wordpress.com/2008/06...
AnotherFineMessD emRats

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace and a threat to Our country. If you are unhappy here, Go Back Where You Came From ! Ignorant Republicunt. You should be admitted to a psychiatric facility.
Hehehe...look who is talking...
Obama
Zombie!!!!!
Worried

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

. I ask for forgiveness for anyone that I've hurt
scary people

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Right Wing Extremists have held this country back for 200 years. You are not the Solution, You are the Problem. The days of Right-Wing Fear Mongering and Your attempts to stop progress are Over. You can try to change the subject from your failures and mental problems to the subject of hippies smoking pot but you can't change the truth, facts,reality and your level of fear and ignorance. The only fact in your reply was when you admitted that you are Paranoid. Great 1st step to recovery ! Now start to work on not being a liar.
Another LIE from the LIAR "dems are retards" = " conservatism has been around this country for more than 250 years, libotard " Really ?!
The United States was not a Country 250 years ago. You have an amazing ability to screw up even the most simple facts.
No disrespect intended but I am curious...do you have weekly sessions with a therapist? Is that why you are so up on taking guns away from law abiding citizens because you know you could never pass the mental evaluation tests it requires to own a gun? You really are kind of creepy and you seem obsessed. Just my opinion of your rants (posts). It scares me that there are so many of you kind in our country.

If your current therapist is not working out (and it's so obvious they are not doing their job)why wouldn't you get a second opinion with another therapist? I believe there is help for you people but you have to want to help yourself also. I'm pulling for you kiddo. Stop listening to the democrat rhetoric. You are not a victim. You are not lazy. Stop buying into their bullshit just so you will feel that you "fit in" somewhere. You idiots, sorry, you misinformed people, march and protest for BigBird and to save the Whales and glorify a government that spends billions of tax dollars helping those pet projects yet think nothing of using tax money to suck a a baby out of it's mothers stomach. But save the tuna fish, Obama!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
I can understand why you tools would like to be like me but its not possible...... I don't fall for every stupid thing some idiot on a radio opinion talk show or a TV opinion talk show tells me to think.
Btw...... Have any of you tools found that pesky executive order you've been crying about for a week now?? Anything??
You mean like the perverted sex you engage in while watching Andy Griffin (TV personality)? Your confession, not mine.

You fell for Andy Griffin.

Believe me, we, the right, do not want to be like you, who wants to be perverted?
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace and a threat to Our country. If you are unhappy here, Go Back Where You Came From ! Ignorant Republicunt. You should be admitted to a psychiatric facility.
wow, you got pretty riled up at the facts she posted, here, maybe this will help you,(probably not)

http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpers...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehens...
Sounds like the Days of Hitlerism to me.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE America and I'm not going anywhere... I'm American citizen and I have as much rights here as you doo...so what are you going to doo?
I just don't care for Obama and I don't like YOU!!!
Huh...take something for your anger!
your turn

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
without a seed, there can be no fruit. yet an apple isnt an apple until the tree grows. Satisfied? probably not. but theres the best i can break it down for you crying cons.
Does the tree grow without a seed? Nope. The tree comes from a seed. When the tree matures it produces fruit. Well...unless some nutjob comes along and picks the apple before it is ripe. Are you trying to convince us that an apple isn't really an apple until it is ripe? Not even close, sweetie. Try, try again. lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only should you not breed, You should've been aborted. Republican right wing extremism is destroying Our country. Humans like you are worthless in the Real world.
The real world wouldn't abort babies.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

your turn wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the tree grow without a seed? Nope. The tree comes from a seed. When the tree matures it produces fruit. Well...unless some nutjob comes along and picks the apple before it is ripe. Are you trying to convince us that an apple isn't really an apple until it is ripe? Not even close, sweetie. Try, try again. lol
A seed isnt an apple. A tree isnt an apple. a tree isnt a seed. Im not trying to convince you of what I know. Try on someone else, sweetie.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE America and I'm not going anywhere... I'm American citizen and I have as much rights here as you doo...so what are you going to doo?
you are a true American for standing up for this country, the libotard traitors on here should go to Canada or Mexico, or even California, the land of fruits and nuts,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Wh are you switching names like american lady? why do your sill conservatives have multiple screen names?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,541 - 67,560 of144,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min wwwcurious 127,984
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 27 min dlp 8
Becky and Richard hicks 1 hr Hater 1
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr Chris Caldwell 1
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 2 hr Dude 82
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr NO NO 81,552
blackberry's 3 hr Blackberry 6
KC Basketball Coach 7 hr KC Fan 55
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 15 hr Fillus 382
•••
•••
•••
•••