'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74480 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace and a threat to Our country. If you are unhappy here, Go Back Where You Came From ! Ignorant Republicunt. You should be admitted to a psychiatric facility.
wow, you got pretty riled up at the facts she posted, here, maybe this will help you,(probably not)

http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpers...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74481 Jan 13, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehens...
Sounds like the Days of Hitlerism to me.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74482 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace and a threat to Our country. If you are unhappy here, Go Back Where You Came From ! Ignorant Republicunt. You should be admitted to a psychiatric facility.
I LOVE America and I'm not going anywhere... I'm American citizen and I have as much rights here as you doo...so what are you going to doo?
I just don't care for Obama and I don't like YOU!!!
Huh...take something for your anger!
your turn

Glasgow, KY

#74483 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
without a seed, there can be no fruit. yet an apple isnt an apple until the tree grows. Satisfied? probably not. but theres the best i can break it down for you crying cons.
Does the tree grow without a seed? Nope. The tree comes from a seed. When the tree matures it produces fruit. Well...unless some nutjob comes along and picks the apple before it is ripe. Are you trying to convince us that an apple isn't really an apple until it is ripe? Not even close, sweetie. Try, try again. lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74486 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only should you not breed, You should've been aborted. Republican right wing extremism is destroying Our country. Humans like you are worthless in the Real world.
The real world wouldn't abort babies.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74487 Jan 13, 2013
your turn wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the tree grow without a seed? Nope. The tree comes from a seed. When the tree matures it produces fruit. Well...unless some nutjob comes along and picks the apple before it is ripe. Are you trying to convince us that an apple isn't really an apple until it is ripe? Not even close, sweetie. Try, try again. lol
A seed isnt an apple. A tree isnt an apple. a tree isnt a seed. Im not trying to convince you of what I know. Try on someone else, sweetie.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74488 Jan 13, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE America and I'm not going anywhere... I'm American citizen and I have as much rights here as you doo...so what are you going to doo?
you are a true American for standing up for this country, the libotard traitors on here should go to Canada or Mexico, or even California, the land of fruits and nuts,
worse

Ashland, KY

#74490 Jan 13, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Wh are you switching names like american lady? why do your sill conservatives have multiple screen names?
worse

Ashland, KY

#74491 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The real world wouldn't abort babies.
Yet we live in a real world, and abortion is real. Who is in fantasy land?
worse

Ashland, KY

#74492 Jan 13, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a true American for standing up for this country, the libotard traitors on here should go to Canada or Mexico, or even California, the land of fruits and nuts,
did u bother to see where he is from?
TWA

Somerset, KY

#74493 Jan 13, 2013
why does topix keep removing my posts, you leftwingwhackadoodles cant stand the truth again is that it
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74496 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
A seed isnt an apple. A tree isnt an apple. a tree isnt a seed. Im not trying to convince you of what I know. Try on someone else, sweetie.
a libotard is not a human, a human is not a libotard, a libotard is an animal, an animal is not a libotard, but a libotard is an animal,

a snake is not a human, a human is not a snake, a libotard is a snake, thus since a snake is not a human and a libotard is a snake, a libotard is not a human either,

animals kill their young, humans do not kill their young, libotards kill their young, thus, libotards are animals,
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74499 Jan 13, 2013
California, where men are men, and so are half the women,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74500 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet we live in a real world, and abortion is real. Who is in fantasy land?
Abortion is real as in being committed daily but as in a real, moral, normal and intelligent world....no. It is barbaric, amoral and wrong.

Keep posting, it only indicates your ignorance.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74503 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to understand the Truth. You should question the propaganda your cult spews before you repeat it online. You don't even recognize the Truth anymore, you're nothing but a tool of the right wing extremists and you don't even know it.
talking to a libotard,

&fe ature=related
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74507 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are dates of birth celebrated and recorded as vital statistics? " Happy Conception Day to You" ? People can vote when they turn 17 and 3 months since they've been alive 18 years? There can be no conception without sperm so life Begins in my nutsack? That other loser told me only god can create life... my cock is god? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Your cult damaged you sweetie.
This is a man made rule, just like abortions.

I have heard alot of parents say when I have attended a birthday party, their child on the day they celebrate their birthday is for example: 3 years 9 months old.

Our gov. has established this for tax purposes and censuses.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74509 Jan 13, 2013
why liberals protest, ROTFL,

BAAAAAAAA, and BAAAAAAAAAAA,

worse

Ashland, KY

#74510 Jan 13, 2013
TWA wrote:
why does topix keep removing my posts, you leftwingwhackadoodles cant stand the truth again is that it
The latest Topix update included a psycho retard filter. Im surprised any of these posts made it.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74511 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
When your short bus took you to your "special" class they didn't teach you that HUMANS Are ANIMALS !
God Damn you're stupid. Yiu should just give up. All you do is post Lies, Liar.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for proving the point that has been made here time and time again, you libotards are animals and see everybody else as animals, thus, humans are not animals, libotards are animals, animals kill their young, libotards kill their young, thus, libotards are animals,
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#74513 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest Topix update included a psycho retard filter. Im surprised any of these posts made it.
slipped in again huh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min dollarsbill 132,179
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 2 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 2 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 5 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 6 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 6 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search