'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,521 - 67,540 of 151,030 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all of a sudden you cant post links. You havent had a problem before. If you get time, post it not. If not, no big deal. I'll continue to not believe you.
hello McFly, anybody home?

I told you it was on the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder thread, but you are so use to getting your welfare check delivered to you that you are too lazy to click the mouse a couple of times and look for it, it is somewhere near the beginning of January retard - I mean demtard,

wow, you want someone to come change your diapers too?

I found your phone call on youtube.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Night & Good Bye for awhile!
Sleep well Lady...even when you mad as HELL...still a LADY!

worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
hello McFly, anybody home?
I told you it was on the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder thread, but you are so use to getting your welfare check delivered to you that you are too lazy to click the mouse a couple of times and look for it, it is somewhere near the beginning of January retard - I mean demtard,
wow, you want someone to come change your diapers too?
I found your phone call on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MiGYIicuAnsXX
You can post a Youtube link, but not a Topix link? Like I said, I dont care enough to go looking for it. Either post it, or dont post it. Stop assuming I care enough about what you say to go digging for it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm finishing a letter to my state leaders urging them to support a gun ban.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

This ones for ANYONE

anyone who thinks they can run AL from this forum:

Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
How I feel?
Or how I believe!
I believe in the absolute preservation of our Union!
I believe in unconditional Equality for all!
I believe in a womans right to choose!
I believe in taking care of those who can't take care of themselves!
I believe in public schools,Social security,Medicare,Medicaid,foo d stamps and public housing!
I believe under no circumstance should anyone be denied or refused access to the same liberties I'm afforded because of race,creed or sexual orientation!
I believe in LOVE..because without it we're all lost!
BTW the coward word does not apply never has never will!
I Believe in LOYALTY...never ever would I speak bad about my Country....I LOVE IT FAR MORE THAN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ON HERE COULD POSSIBLE UNDERSTAND!
Since it seems so many are talking about treason,
it's puts a knot in my stomach,to here such bile!
One more, I believe in the right to bear arms,but I think we should be more civilized in our approach to fixing a problem that's gotten way out of hand, because so blowhards on TV like to dredge up fear.
Anything else you want to know?
I can sum all of your beliefs in two words: entitlements & irresponsibility.

See was that difficult to describe, well, maybe for a lib it is.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Night & Good Bye for awhile!
Glad to see at least one republican here can listen to a voice of reason...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's better! Now put that same amount of fight into protecting children in classrooms!!
Thanks!
How about protecting both children, in the womb and the classroom.

I am for both. Put armed, experienced guards in the classrooms and send mothers and doctors who kill millions of babies by abortions to prison for murder.

There is no difference between a woman killing her unborn child and a killer killing children or any human for that fact.

Murder is murder, no matter how you fail to see it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
You should SEE some of the "ignorance" on some of these boards!
It's enuf to make the Pope CUSS!
Bunch of sheeple!
Following the pied piper!
Right down the drain!
IF I were them, I'd be ASHAMED to make osme of the comments they DO.
I hate like hell, that I've let my anger show on here!
It's "no way" for a lady to act, but if you're angry, you're ANGRY!
And I AM one God Fearing LADY!
Do NOT CARE what anyone says!
My God knows WHAT is in my HEART, and THAT's ALL that MATTERS!
You got that right AL!!! It is really hard to believe that people have so much EVIL in their hearts and minds!

You are one of the good ones! Salute!!!
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post a Youtube link, but not a Topix link? Like I said, I dont care enough to go looking for it. Either post it, or dont post it. Stop assuming I care enough about what you say to go digging for it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm finishing a letter to my state leaders urging them to support a gun ban.
you are the one brining it up, LOL, you libotards are the lazyest bunch of sodomites there are, here, libboy, click this,

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBad...

while you are writing your 'state leaders' tell them to outlaw retards on public forums,

MSLSD battle cry BAAAAAAAAAAA
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

My neighbor was telling me that his paycheck was $150. less for one week pay. He worked the same number of hours and this is his first check of 2013.

Proof Obama is nothing but a liar.

I get my first check this week for 2013 and I know it is going to be alot less.

The only thing we really have in common besides both are conservatives, we are middle class.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How about protecting both children, in the womb and the classroom.
I am for both. Put armed, experienced guards in the classrooms and send mothers and doctors who kill millions of babies by abortions to prison for murder.
There is no difference between a woman killing her unborn child and a killer killing children or any human for that fact.
Murder is murder, no matter how you fail to see it.
If you cant see the difference between murder and abortion, you are as stupid in science as you are in everything else. Life doesnt begin at conception.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy find: took all of 3 seconds

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/busy-ky/TR5T9...
sorry

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I don't want to fight I've been wrong I see that!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one brining it up, LOL, you libotards are the lazyest bunch of sodomites there are, here, libboy, click this,
while you are writing your 'state leaders' tell them to outlaw retards on public forums,
Yet still no link. And if I requested that, who would I have to make fun of? Silly chump...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha, Americans are ticked off and this is exactly what Obama wants to start a civil war and he may get it. So much for his own words, "I want to unite the Americans."
I have a question, what made you start describing the libs as Zombies. This is something I have been doing since Obama came on the scene.
When...Obama's anti white video, 2009 Cairo speech, bowing to Saudi King, doesn't bother you, than you're brainwashed, uninformed, stupid, or a dead brain ZOMBIE ...and this was after elections.

Listening to Rev. Write for 20 yrs. Idols, friend and associates like Frank Marshall Davies, Louis Farrakhan/Nation of Islam, Saul Alinsky, Toni Rezko in jail 10.6 yrs for a fraud, and you voted for Obama still, YOU ARE 100% ZOMBIE!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's your pill snorting hero admitting why you guys suck. He mustve been high. Real, real high! And correct.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama supports abortion, early or full term, it doesn't matter to him as long as the baby is killed. The theory that its not really a baby until the child is borned is like all his other explanations, poor excuses.

This is a baby still in the womb, when the doctor operates as in c-section, the baby grabs his finger and holds on to it when the womb is opened.

Imagine, a full term baby that is being born but the parents have agree to a full term abortion and the baby is moving as it comes out of the birth canal only to be butchered by a doctor and left for dead.

Pregnancy means exactly this....you are caring a live human being inside of you whether you like it or not.

Obama voted to continue full term abortions.

AnotherFineMessD emRats

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see at least one republican here can listen to a voice of reason...
You're "voice of reason"...????? Really...tehehehe!
You're just another brain dead ..........
O~~~~~~~~~B~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~ M~~~~~~~~A Z~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~M~~~~~~~B~~~~~ ~~I~~~~~~E
your turn

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant see the difference between murder and abortion, you are as stupid in science as you are in everything else. Life doesnt begin at conception.
Yet without conception there can be no life. Explain that one sweetie. lol You just proved that life begins with conception because without conception there is no life.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If life doesn't begin at conception, why are women walking around
saying they are pregnant and why do their stomach grow as the baby grows.

No life...no pregnancy.

If no life, then men can walk around saying they are pregnant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Yes and Amen 130,453
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Mitchisahero 1,075
Tommy golden 1 hr one who knows 29
Travis slushpup 4 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr yourmommm 1,048
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 7 hr yep 15
union 9 hr curious 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000