'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
sorry

Duluth, GA

#74452 Jan 13, 2013
I don't want to fight I've been wrong I see that!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74453 Jan 13, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one brining it up, LOL, you libotards are the lazyest bunch of sodomites there are, here, libboy, click this,
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBad...
while you are writing your 'state leaders' tell them to outlaw retards on public forums,
MSLSD battle cry BAAAAAAAAAAA
Yet still no link. And if I requested that, who would I have to make fun of? Silly chump...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74454 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha, Americans are ticked off and this is exactly what Obama wants to start a civil war and he may get it. So much for his own words, "I want to unite the Americans."
I have a question, what made you start describing the libs as Zombies. This is something I have been doing since Obama came on the scene.
When...Obama's anti white video, 2009 Cairo speech, bowing to Saudi King, doesn't bother you, than you're brainwashed, uninformed, stupid, or a dead brain ZOMBIE ...and this was after elections.

Listening to Rev. Write for 20 yrs. Idols, friend and associates like Frank Marshall Davies, Louis Farrakhan/Nation of Islam, Saul Alinsky, Toni Rezko in jail 10.6 yrs for a fraud, and you voted for Obama still, YOU ARE 100% ZOMBIE!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74455 Jan 13, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one brining it up, LOL, you libotards are the lazyest bunch of sodomites there are, here, libboy, click this,
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBad...
while you are writing your 'state leaders' tell them to outlaw retards on public forums,
MSLSD battle cry BAAAAAAAAAAA

Here's your pill snorting hero admitting why you guys suck. He mustve been high. Real, real high! And correct.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74456 Jan 13, 2013
Obama supports abortion, early or full term, it doesn't matter to him as long as the baby is killed. The theory that its not really a baby until the child is borned is like all his other explanations, poor excuses.

This is a baby still in the womb, when the doctor operates as in c-section, the baby grabs his finger and holds on to it when the womb is opened.

Imagine, a full term baby that is being born but the parents have agree to a full term abortion and the baby is moving as it comes out of the birth canal only to be butchered by a doctor and left for dead.

Pregnancy means exactly this....you are caring a live human being inside of you whether you like it or not.

Obama voted to continue full term abortions.

AnotherFineMessD emRats

Los Angeles, CA

#74457 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see at least one republican here can listen to a voice of reason...
You're "voice of reason"...????? Really...tehehehe!
You're just another brain dead ..........
O~~~~~~~~~B~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~ M~~~~~~~~A Z~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~M~~~~~~~B~~~~~ ~~I~~~~~~E
your turn

Glasgow, KY

#74458 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant see the difference between murder and abortion, you are as stupid in science as you are in everything else. Life doesnt begin at conception.
Yet without conception there can be no life. Explain that one sweetie. lol You just proved that life begins with conception because without conception there is no life.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74459 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant see the difference between murder and abortion, you are as stupid in science as you are in everything else. Life doesnt begin at conception.
If life doesn't begin at conception, why are women walking around
saying they are pregnant and why do their stomach grow as the baby grows.

No life...no pregnancy.

If no life, then men can walk around saying they are pregnant.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#74460 Jan 13, 2013
if life doesnt begin at conception, how can a drunk be charged with murder when he hits a pregnant woman
Worried

Duluth, GA

#74462 Jan 13, 2013
R u ok?
AnotherFineMessD emRats

Los Angeles, CA

#74463 Jan 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night & Good Bye for awhile!
Hey A/L...you doo what you have to darlin'. Have fun and don't pay attention on this brain dead
OBAMA
ZOMBIES!!!!!
<3
;-)))
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74464 Jan 13, 2013
Just had to post this again,

Similarities Between liberals and Nazis
1.The general feeling, whether spoken out right, or kept not-so-subtly-hidden, of being better than others. Nazis, like liberals, think they’re better. They’re mater. They don’t like,anyone who does not think like they do not. If you do not like art, wine, what they call culture, and other "city" events, and a host of others things, they look down on you and believe that you are inferior to them. Libeals often talk about (progressive) Americans as though they’re the univers's chosen people, the only people who matter. The Nazis of course called themselves the Master Race.
2. Religious Xenophobia. The enviroment is god. The liberal tie environmental belief to their supposed superiority, and to politics and policy-setting. They know whats right. You don’t. The universe favors them, not you, if you disagree with them. The German Nazis had belt buckles that read,“Gott Mitt Uns”(God is with us), in liberal speak (the environment is with us)
3.Love of propaganda, as long as they control it! Political TV news is a largely left-wing. It is hosted by a host of American Joseph Goebbels (German minister of propaganda) imitators, who dispense false accusations, left-wing claptrap and mocking, thinly-disguised hate for those who disagree with them. Their most recognizable traits are smugness and the school-yard bully mean spirit.
4. The cult of the leader (fuehrer). Liberals praise their leders in such a way as to make them "kings","Superi or", mythologizing liberals as some kind of gods brought down from on-high is a left-wing phenomenon that has recently grown in scope. Current deification efforts include among others, FDR and kennady The Germans of course had Hitler.
5. Use of diversions. The Germans used the Reichstag fire of 1933 to suspend civil liberties under emergency decree. Obama is using class warefare and the economy to re-make the the country and the middle class. The liberals are using class warfare to cause diversiveness in this country.
6. Use of scapegoats. The Germans called people they didn’t like “sub-humans.” The left-wing call them “bad Americans.”
7.Contempt for Democracy. Hitler said Democracy was corrupt, soft. Obama said "there is not a problem with the country. there is a problem with the political system". In essence, being a dictator would be easier than being president.
8. The blame game, or denial of bad news. Liberals, in power for three years, blame Bush for the country’s impending economic collapse. Hitler said his generals let him down.
And the CAN NOT stand any thoughts that are different to them.
They are also RACIST! Natzies focused their HATRED on the jews, liberals are focusing their hatered on CONSERVATIVE T-Party!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TGKS ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#74465 Jan 13, 2013
I can understand why you tools would like to be like me but its not possible...... I don't fall for every stupid thing some idiot on a radio opinion talk show or a TV opinion talk show tells me to think.

Btw...... Have any of you tools found that pesky executive order you've been crying about for a week now?? Anything??
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74466 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Right Wing Extremists have held this country back for 200 years. You are not the Solution, You are the Problem. The days of Right-Wing Fear Mongering and Your attempts to stop progress are Over. You can try to change the subject from your failures and mental problems to the subject of hippies smoking pot but you can't change the truth, facts,reality and your level of fear and ignorance. The only fact in your reply was when you admitted that you are Paranoid. Great 1st step to recovery ! Now start to work on not being a liar.
Another LIE from the LIAR "dems are retards" = " conservatism has been around this country for more than 250 years, libotard " Really ?!
The United States was not a Country 250 years ago. You have an amazing ability to screw up even the most simple facts.
ROTFL, three people are laughing right now at your retardeness,
worse

Ashland, KY

#74467 Jan 13, 2013
your turn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet without conception there can be no life. Explain that one sweetie. lol You just proved that life begins with conception because without conception there is no life.
without a seed, there can be no fruit. yet an apple isnt an apple until the tree grows. Satisfied? probably not. but theres the best i can break it down for you crying cons.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74469 Jan 13, 2013
TWA wrote:
if life doesnt begin at conception, how can a drunk be charged with murder when he hits a pregnant woman
laws of politics are not laws of science

http://hplusbiopolitics.wordpress.com/2008/06...
AnotherFineMessD emRats

Los Angeles, CA

#74472 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace and a threat to Our country. If you are unhappy here, Go Back Where You Came From ! Ignorant Republicunt. You should be admitted to a psychiatric facility.
Hehehe...look who is talking...
Obama
Zombie!!!!!
Worried

Duluth, GA

#74473 Jan 13, 2013
. I ask for forgiveness for anyone that I've hurt
scary people

Glasgow, KY

#74476 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Right Wing Extremists have held this country back for 200 years. You are not the Solution, You are the Problem. The days of Right-Wing Fear Mongering and Your attempts to stop progress are Over. You can try to change the subject from your failures and mental problems to the subject of hippies smoking pot but you can't change the truth, facts,reality and your level of fear and ignorance. The only fact in your reply was when you admitted that you are Paranoid. Great 1st step to recovery ! Now start to work on not being a liar.
Another LIE from the LIAR "dems are retards" = " conservatism has been around this country for more than 250 years, libotard " Really ?!
The United States was not a Country 250 years ago. You have an amazing ability to screw up even the most simple facts.
No disrespect intended but I am curious...do you have weekly sessions with a therapist? Is that why you are so up on taking guns away from law abiding citizens because you know you could never pass the mental evaluation tests it requires to own a gun? You really are kind of creepy and you seem obsessed. Just my opinion of your rants (posts). It scares me that there are so many of you kind in our country.

If your current therapist is not working out (and it's so obvious they are not doing their job)why wouldn't you get a second opinion with another therapist? I believe there is help for you people but you have to want to help yourself also. I'm pulling for you kiddo. Stop listening to the democrat rhetoric. You are not a victim. You are not lazy. Stop buying into their bullshit just so you will feel that you "fit in" somewhere. You idiots, sorry, you misinformed people, march and protest for BigBird and to save the Whales and glorify a government that spends billions of tax dollars helping those pet projects yet think nothing of using tax money to suck a a baby out of it's mothers stomach. But save the tuna fish, Obama!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74478 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I can understand why you tools would like to be like me but its not possible...... I don't fall for every stupid thing some idiot on a radio opinion talk show or a TV opinion talk show tells me to think.
Btw...... Have any of you tools found that pesky executive order you've been crying about for a week now?? Anything??
You mean like the perverted sex you engage in while watching Andy Griffin (TV personality)? Your confession, not mine.

You fell for Andy Griffin.

Believe me, we, the right, do not want to be like you, who wants to be perverted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 132,200
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 25 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
teena Marie mills 1 hr Jennifer 10
any women want to meet 2 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 11 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 11 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 12 hr Butter bean 23
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search