'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,373)

Showing posts 67,441 - 67,460 of138,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad. I'm sad that it is 2013 and there are still idiots like you living among us. You are a disgrace the United States. It's ok though because you are part of a dying breed. Your party is falling apart and you can't accept change. Losers like you are entertainment for the more evolved. The intellectual impairment isn't mine, It's caused by your enlarged amygdala (that's the FEAR center of your brain) it causes you to be overwhelmed with fears of non-existant threats and your response is irrational thoughts and actions. I hope you don't breed.
maybe this will cheer you up,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, and my amygdala is ok, what about your hypothalamus gland, you know, the one where researchers claim it is distored in gay males,

BAAAAAA
sorry

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

So u never loved me? There has to be something wrong why would I want to be like this
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

typical liberal rhetoric wrote:
I read that Biden said that any restrictions they put on guns would be worth it if it saved even one life. Hmmm. Should we restrict vehicle use if it will save even one life? What about bats? Should we outlaw ballgames because if bats were illegal that would save at least one life? Because I am sure more restrictions on law abiding citizens has always made criminals lay their weapon of choice down and abide by the law, hasn't it? Why are knives still legal? Big rocks? Bow and arrows? Access to poisons that kill people? Pillows? Do you know that you can smother someone to death with a bed pillow? Buckets? Quite a few kids died last year drowning in a bucket of water they fell into and couldn't get back out of the bucket. Are you people insane? How can you ignore all of these dangerous things? Doesn't the deaths by these weapons merit consideration for restrictions or complete removal from our society? Biden says if one death can be prevented then it is worth it. Oh...wait. Biden only meant gun restrictions. He isn't concerned with other weapons or the crazy people that use those weapons when they break the law. He only wants to make a point about gun control. Well, other peoples gun restrictions, I'm sure. Old Biden is like Harry Reid. He demands and commands safety and armed security for his family because if it saves one life in his family and circle of friends then it is worth it. The rest of us? Not so much. We (law abiding citizens) are being lumped in with the criminal factor and the mentally ill and the millions of the new Obama victim generation who need to be told what is best for them.
Seems the new age democrat liberal progressive wants to infringe on my rights and also be the judge and jury and executioner on the matter. More than half of those politicians on the hill are way out there in their thinking and most are corrupt...and these are your go-to people to solve a problem?
Our country is going down the shit hole as we speak and it's going at warp speed especially in the last 4 years. Thanks but no thanks Crazy Joe. Your input was null and void before you ever opened your mouth on the subject. Crazy people (much like yourself) are the real problem. Asking Biden to head up gun control possibilities is about the same as asking Manson if he thinks we have a problem dealing with the mentally ill in our society. Good luck with that folks! This will end badly.
Yeah that's right.
If those hypocrite Obama supporters care so much about saving one life they would have stopped their drug use years ago. What they really care about is their own pleasure.
They could save thousands of lives by simply stopping their drug use. NOPE, they want to stand on the graves of all who have been killed because of the drug trade and claim it's not their irresponsible behavior that kills people...they say it's the bad people who won't legalize the drugs who are guilty. AND wow that bad Romney fella said the cookie didn't look very good. Ann Romney was riding a horse and they almost had a mental breakdown over it...how dare she ride a horse...who does she think she is riding a horse.
They have no problem with two men getting married and banging each other up the anus but omg those bad rich people who ride horses are a disgrace.
The Obama people are total misfits, full blown liars and in denial of reality.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The stand down was never an order given. When you Repubs get a body count up to 4000 looking for WMDs that were never there get back with us on the 4.
oh my gosh, another type it and its true, WMDs were never there, Saddam never had them, never used them, never hid them, the U.N. inspectors never saw them, WOW, can you make the 16.4 trillion $ debt go away like that too?

BAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The stand down was never an order given. When you Repubs get a body count up to 4000 looking for WMDs that were never there get back with us on the 4.
another WOW, more dems voted for Iraq invasion than repubs,

BAAAAAAAA, MSLSD is my mothership,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the libs have explained all that, its Bushs fault and oblamer is just a victim of his own campaigning,
Agree.

Soon to come to a liberal mainstream media near you:

Obama, the Annointed One, makes another public address:

(mic on)The last four years is all Bushs fault.

(mic still on but not told to Obama per teleprompter)Hey, wasn't I the president during the last four years.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you are pretty smart to figure that out, world traveler, six figure income - based partially on making fun of libotards, answers to no one, only works 8 months out of the year but receives pay for 12, hows that compare to your fast food job? WAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAA,
come back with another wish list,
I didnt know jizz moppers at adult theaters paid so well? You must work hard during tourist season. Congrats
whatever

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I read the last page of this "rant" and got a headache. Can't you find something better to do than to keep this endless ranting up?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/10/who-gav...

Then, if the "stand down" order was never given, then why the stand down? The murdering went on for hours and no help. Again, no help, no aid, no nothing.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to educate yourself. You are the ones constantly complaining about your fears. Your god is imaginary.
An agnostic may say "prove it"...
An agnostic does not say God is imaginary, or does not exist!
You are a LIAR and an ATHEIST!

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't get any more moral than this!

John F. Kennedy defined a liberal as follows:

...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then Im proud to say Im a 'Liberal!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
which one of us are you talking to, me, or the other 9 students on this project?
BAAAAA
Your calling them students? Most of you closeted homosexuals call them interns so they sound more adult and you sound less like a pedobear.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to educate yourself. You are the ones constantly complaining about your fears. Your god is imaginary.
I am not the one fearing. My GOD is real, he wouldn't ask me to go blow up myself and kill innocent people like false prophets do.

Although, If I was Obama, I would not only fear the millions of Americans that he has been a traitor to but the terrorist in which he took credit for killing their idolized leader.

Now why would I fear, I never had anything to do with either.

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I put up my morality against any of you nay sayers!
Hippies! started liberalism...that't hilarious!

...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then Im proud to say Im a 'Liberal
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're on board the ship of fools!
Whoever twisted your mind did a good job,if your that sure of how things are!
Then why choose this avenue to change the mind set of a nation?
If you really believe things are so bad...take to the streets like Paul Revere CRY OUT your foolishness and see what happens!
Nothing!no one will shoulder up with you or join your ignorant counter productive backward thinking illogical charge against
your own COUNTRY will they! So SORRY!
Your kind of thinking is over...you lost!
End of story
I am baffled. I honestly donot know how to respond to simply put, pure adulterated ignorance.

First, I thought it was the baffled ravings of a elementary student and then, naw, they are much smarter than that.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
It doesn't get any more moral than this!
...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then Im proud to say Im a 'Liberal!
Precisely. None of these could apply to the right-wing simpletons that pollute this thread.
sorry

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Yea!! I don't mean to treat anyone like that I didnt realize how I was
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Obama knows exactly what he is doing and you have half the country filled with ignorant people. Obama is counting on this.
Obama is real HYPOCRITE ...talking about rich not paying their fair share, but those rich bankers, wall street and unions were cozy with Obama ...they still can use those special tax loopholes and still can get away and not paying their fair share, but 77% Americans doesn't have those privileges ...

Obama is not going to be president for ever and no wonder he wants special protection and security for life. He knows half of American are pissed off at him and maybe will have chance to ask him...what did you doo to my country? Why did you disrespected my America? Obama is nothing more but a low life and a liar!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/10/who-gav...
Then, if the "stand down" order was never given, then why the stand down? The murdering went on for hours and no help. Again, no help, no aid, no nothing.
No one stood down. FauxNews started that crap trying to help Mitt.
Intelligence officials have disclosed a new detailed timeline of the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, acknowledging the CIA played a greater role in responding to the attack than has previously been disclosed. A senior U.S. intelligence official also insisted that the CIA security team that initially responded to the attack was not given orders to stand down in providing support, as had been suggested in media reports.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. None of these could apply to the right-wing simpletons that pollute this thread.
what would you expect a libotard traitor to say, the only president that was more of a sexual predator than him was clinton,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,441 - 67,460 of138,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Libertarian 122,710
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 18 min cheater 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 42 min Funny 81,199
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 1 hr Reject 2
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss the Tinkerbelle 10
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 4 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
burgerking and walmart 6 hr gator catcher 4
Corey vs. Collins 11 hr Student 50
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters