'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74320 Jan 13, 2013
you know, these posts started as an group project of students discussing and dissecting responses from libotards, why do you think all the different city posts, that project has ended officially but I just couldn't let it stop,

you libotards have no idea just how much fun a group of college students had making you all mad and watching your illogical diversionary responses, I do have to admit though, their favorite was wtf, yes, wtf, drive by comments intended only to irritate, we all picture him as sitting with a can of beer laughing at the rest of you, I won't be on here much longer because other pressing matters but I am gonna have fun while I can,

all I gotta say is, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74321 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out of touch with Reality. Why are you so obsessed with Obama? You just can't get over those last TWO elections and get on with your own life can you? You poor thing, Your last Rep Pres left office in disgrace and then you found out that a half black guy does the job better. Your tiny little brain just can't accept Reality so you make Reality your name online. You make m laugh. Lol
You are kidding, right?

A half black guy (your quote) does the job better....

Have you enough brain cells left to see what is going on in America or could it be you hate America so much and this is exactly what should be happening in your mind?

It is a disaster and Obama knows it, this was his intentions.

The question is, are you for real or trying out to be a comedian?

As for reality, you wouldn't know what reality is because you still are living under the......Obama Spell.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74322 Jan 13, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama knows that half of America didn't vote for him. Obama knows better than anyone that it is so many lies in his life and about him. So many are really pist off at him for apologizing for America. To many PATRIOTS and NOT crazy about Obama. To many will doo anything to defend their country...you're right R!!!!!!
Exactly.

Obama knows exactly what he is doing and you have half the country filled with ignorant people. Obama is counting on this.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74323 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality = Racist Republican Christians are the greatest threat to the United States.
Then why is it America has become in jeopardy of bankrupting and looking like a third world Kenya since Obama was elected?
ShawtyLow

Pikeville, KY

#74324 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Do Your Part... Please have your Republican Spayed or Neutered.
I got's me 11 babys by 10 Baby Mama's.
I work for my money, dats why I be OG with the GOP.
Check yo self B-fo you wreck yo self!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74325 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? Lol. He's the Pesident of the United States, he's an important man. You Are Not President & Not Important. Damn boy .... even the most simple things have to be explained to you. You just like to bitch, gripe, whine and complain all day about everything that scares you and everything that you don't understand. Don't you want more out of life? You're sad and pathetic.
He is also scared......
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74327 Jan 13, 2013
8 College Degrees with the Worst Return on Investment
College: Is it Worth It?
What's more expensive than going to college? Until recently, the answer was easy: not going to college. Numerous studies over the years have shown that individuals with college degrees significantly out-earn those with high school degrees by $1 million or more over the course of a lifetime.
But as the cost of education increases faster than inflation and the economy remains relatively weak, people are beginning to question how they spend their education dollars. As student loans hit the $1 trillion mark and more and more graduates are faced with years of paying staggering monthly payments, many are starting to ask themselves, "Is it worth it?"
While there's no doubt that a college degree increases earning power and broadens opportunities, today's high cost of education means it makes sense to more carefully consider which degree you earn. When it comes to return on investment (ROI), not all degrees are considered equal. This article exposes eight college degrees with poor ROI.
8. Sociology
7. Fine Arts
6. Education
5. Religious Studies/Theology
4. Hospitality/Tourism
3. Nutrition
2. Psychology
1. Communications
I wonder if all of these degrees have something in common, oh wait, their all in the 'LIBERAL ARTS' departments of educational institutions, and all you libs out there say you are 'progressive' thinkers,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://salary.com/8-college-degrees-with-the-...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74328 Jan 13, 2013
A criminal by Presidential Decree.
Sounds like King Henry the 8th.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74329 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it America has become in jeopardy of bankrupting and looking like a third world Kenya since Obama was elected?
the libs have explained all that, its Bushs fault and oblamer is just a victim of his own campaigning,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74330 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making up things to fear. The statements you make are not usually true. You're a threat to yourself and others. You constantly rant about your irrational fears of threats that don't exist. YOU Are the reason your life is so awful & scary to you.
Why is this because he tells the truth.

With all the above fears YOU have injected into YOUR post, it makes you wonder whose life is awful and scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary.

We are trying to educate you in what is happening in America, all you need to do is open your eyes and look and listen with your ears which GOD gave you, this simple.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#74331 Jan 13, 2013
@ANTHONY75,
Don't worry my friend,Their time is over and their anger is the last attempt to hold on....
Hold on to the idea that only people of their ilk should rule this country.
So the saturate these pages with pathetic attempts to make it seem like we're losing something.
Well nothings lost and all is well.
The state of the Union is strong!
And people of all backgrounds,all ethnicity will now continue the true American dream...eqaulity for all!!!Like the Constitution declares!
So to ship of fools sink into past and become a memory of how things shouldn't be.
Goodbye! Now go gently into the night...farewell evil twisted,backward thinking fools.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT EQUALITY IT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN
STRUGGLING FOR AND DYING FOR SENSE WE FIRST SAT FOOT
ON THIS CONTINENT!
Now get over your foolishness and get on with letting people live free!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74333 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
.......btw...... Anyone found a link to a gun grab yet?? I know you're slobbering over it and looking foolish..... Nothing yet huh??
Pace yourselves..... You have 4 years to drag this out.
Why don't any of you mention Benghazi any more?? Didn't work huh??
You people remind me of that animated move with house being lifted with the balloons I think?? The dog...... SQUIRREL!!!! And POOF! You all are on another subject.
Strangely enough... It whatever Fox or Rush or Beck is talking about...... Whom none of you claim to watch or listen to.
It never gets old.
Benghazi is to you "looking foolish". Four Americans killed and it is just "looking foolish".

This coming from a lib who keeps spewing how logic and caring libs are. What do you think the millions of Americans plus the family and friends of the four Americans which were killed because Obama wanted the help to "stand down" feel?

How heartless and cold.
How typical liberal, the same as the ones who support Obama who support aborting babies even partial births.

How sick and disgusting.

If you are a man, then I can only say what has happen to some of the men in America...spineless? We don't even have a man with a backbone in the White House and the liberals keep making slimy excuses for him.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74335 Jan 13, 2013
Some more global warming!

California Cold Hits Record Low Temperatures

Sunday nights.

Frost and freeze warnings were in effect early Sunday for parts of San Diego County with lows in some areas dipping to 25 and even lower in the mountains, according to the weather service. On Saturday, the town of Ramona in eastern San Diego County recorded a low of 23 degrees, breaking the 24 degrees set in 2007.

Temperatures dropped to 5 degrees in the snow-covered Big Bear mountain resort east of Los Angeles on Saturday. Even the snowbird haven of Palm Springs saw temperatures hover around freezing at night.

Freeze warnings were issued for Sunday morning across wide swaths of the Los Angeles Basin. Residents were being urged to cover outdoor plants and bring pets inside.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/13/cali...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74337 Jan 13, 2013
ShawtyLow wrote:
<quoted text>
I got's me 11 babys by 10 Baby Mama's.
I work for my money, dats why I be OG with the GOP.
Check yo self B-fo you wreck yo self!
What, not to long ago use to be embarrassment, today is real PRIDE. No more morals, no scruples, no respect...everything is normal this days. Sex is nothing more than shake hands. Pushing birth control to our children, there is no shame. Teaching children self respect and and so much promoting sex in early age, what are you going to do when you get married? 11 kids with 10 women, why not? DOGS DOO THAT! This man has no love for any of this women. To him, woman is only a --- BI T C H !!!!!

L O VE ---what is that ?????
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74338 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad. I'm sad that it is 2013 and there are still idiots like you living among us. You are a disgrace the United States. It's ok though because you are part of a dying breed. Your party is falling apart and you can't accept change. Losers like you are entertainment for the more evolved. The intellectual impairment isn't mine, It's caused by your enlarged amygdala (that's the FEAR center of your brain) it causes you to be overwhelmed with fears of non-existant threats and your response is irrational thoughts and actions. I hope you don't breed.
just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean the libs are not out to get me,

and "dying breed?" conservatism has been around this country for more than 250 years, libotard itis only surfaced when hippies started smoking pot in public, in S.F. of all places, you might want to go get some medication before you click on the link below, I'll give you a minute........

Ok, times up,

http://www.simplypsychology.org/behavioral-th...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74339 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tho thmart ! The best way for you to deal with it is probably to just keep Whining, Griping, Bitching, Crying & Ranting online about all of your many fears and paranoid delusions.
Sorry to lower myself to this but:

You dimwit, I was responding to you Whining, Griping, Bitching, Crying & Ranting because you fear that people will actually wake up who don't see the REAL Obama yet when they read the facts and this will diminish your idolatry of a fraud.

No more hero worshipping for you, especially when he isn't a hero to begin with, just a tyrant.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74340 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone but you. You prove your stupidity every time you type words.
which one of us are you talking to, me, or the other 9 students on this project?

BAAAAA
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#74341 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is to you "looking foolish". Four Americans killed and it is just "looking foolish".
This coming from a lib who keeps spewing how logic and caring libs are. What do you think the millions of Americans plus the family and friends of the four Americans which were killed because Obama wanted the help to "stand down" feel?
How heartless and cold.
How typical liberal, the same as the ones who support Obama who support aborting babies even partial births.
How sick and disgusting.
If you are a man, then I can only say what has happen to some of the men in America...spineless? We don't even have a man with a backbone in the White House and the liberals keep making slimy excuses for him.
The stand down was never an order given. When you Repubs get a body count up to 4000 looking for WMDs that were never there get back with us on the 4.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#74342 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this because he tells the truth.
With all the above fears YOU have injected into YOUR post, it makes you wonder whose life is awful and scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary.
We are trying to educate you in what is happening in America, all you need to do is open your eyes and look and listen with your ears which GOD gave you, this simple.
I see you're on board the ship of fools!
Whoever twisted your mind did a good job,if your that sure of how things are!
Then why choose this avenue to change the mind set of a nation?
If you really believe things are so bad...take to the streets like Paul Revere CRY OUT your foolishness and see what happens!
Nothing!no one will shoulder up with you or join your ignorant counter productive backward thinking illogical charge against
your own COUNTRY will they! So SORRY!
Your kind of thinking is over...you lost!
End of story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74343 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad. I'm sad that it is 2013 and there are still idiots like you living among us. You are a disgrace the United States. It's ok though because you are part of a dying breed. Your party is falling apart and you can't accept change. Losers like you are entertainment for the more evolved. The intellectual impairment isn't mine, It's caused by your enlarged amygdala (that's the FEAR center of your brain) it causes you to be overwhelmed with fears of non-existant threats and your response is irrational thoughts and actions. I hope you don't breed.
maybe this will cheer you up,

Oh, and my amygdala is ok, what about your hypothalamus gland, you know, the one where researchers claim it is distored in gay males,

BAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Truther 4,302
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 9 min TOASTup 66
Henson Hollow 13 min community resident 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 46 min Man From The Edge... 26,252
Beverly 47 min Stacy 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 130,985
Heather Cole 1 hr justsayin 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE