'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74302 Jan 13, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Again I ask all you Repub haters exactly which freedom or Rights you have lost in the past 4 years. Nothing you posted can be proven other than your hate and that you are a rambling POS.
that has been posted. look it up yourself gayboy, I'm too busy grinding you libs in the face of reason,
Truth

Duluth, GA

#74303 Jan 13, 2013
I can't promise anything but I've got faith.
Hamburglar

United States

#74304 Jan 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Well HELLO there TurdBurglar!
Too many cheeseburgers got you constipated...and angry?
Better start hitting those Prune-Juice-Margarita's!
I figured a rep like you would've changed ur name to something a bit less homosexual. Topix shouldn't make anyone angry. But it definitely seems to do just that. You mad, bro?
jules smells like butt

Harrodsburg, KY

#74305 Jan 13, 2013
whats up
Uncle Tab

United States

#74306 Jan 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ironically sarcastic; we all use an alias (or two); post your real name, or remain a hypocrite.
Deceitful Democrat!
That was funny intentional? probably...you are still twisted.
I don't and I have. Over your head.
Uncle Tab

United States

#74307 Jan 13, 2013
.......btw...... Anyone found a link to a gun grab yet?? I know you're slobbering over it and looking foolish..... Nothing yet huh??

Pace yourselves..... You have 4 years to drag this out.

Why don't any of you mention Benghazi any more?? Didn't work huh??

You people remind me of that animated move with house being lifted with the balloons I think?? The dog...... SQUIRREL!!!! And POOF! You all are on another subject.

Strangely enough... It whatever Fox or Rush or Beck is talking about...... Whom none of you claim to watch or listen to.

It never gets old.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74309 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making up things to fear. The statements you make are not usually true. You're a threat to yourself and others. You constantly rant about your irrational fears of threats that don't exist. YOU Are the reason your life is so awful & scary to you.
wow, you are pretty smart to figure that out, world traveler, six figure income - based partially on making fun of libotards, answers to no one, only works 8 months out of the year but receives pay for 12, hows that compare to your fast food job? WAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAA,

come back with another wish list,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74310 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
.......btw...... Anyone found a link to a gun grab yet?? I know you're slobbering over it and looking foolish..... Nothing yet huh??
You people remind me of that animated move with house being lifted with the balloons I think?? The dog...... SQUIRREL!!!! And POOF! You all are on another subject.
Strangely enough... It whatever Fox or Rush or Beck is talking about...... Whom none of you claim to watch or listen to.
It never gets old.
WOW, I never thought of that! Not posting about Benghazi means it never happened! WOW, now we can add two significant accomplishments to the libotard agenda, no more terrorism because of man made disasters and Benghazi wasn't a betrayal and cover up because its not posted, Hey, I think I'm beginning to like this fantasy land of liberalism, just make it up and its true,

lotto numbers for tomorrow, 1,2,3,5,7,11, 13
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74311 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It never gets old.
Gun grabs? Never, would never happen in D.C., Chicago, or any other lib strong hold,

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74312 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and I have. Over your head.
The WhiteHouse panders to the lowest denominator. The man in charge is smart to float many patsies. The willing flunkies are in on the DNC numbers game.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74315 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
dems are tards FAILS anytime anyone asks him to prove what he says is true. Now he will blame you for not doing your own homework Then he will make up a name to call you Then he attempts to change the subject . It's an amusing behavior to watch.
dems are tards , You are a Failure. You are an embarrassment to this country. IF you don't like this country or It's LEADER.... You should move to another country. Bitch.
my country is fine, it has been overrun by sodof@g liberals, I'm a failure? ROTFL, I get paid to make fun of libotards,

sorry you are too intellectually impaired to do a search, but I guess you wouldn't know what to search for, you challenging me to provide facts proves you right? LOLOLOL, no wonder you just inherited the worst economy in world history - from yourselves,

BAAAAAAAAAAA

P.S. are you getting mad? BAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74316 Jan 13, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The WhiteHouse panders to the lowest denominator. The man in charge is smart to float many patsies. The willing flunkies are in on the DNC numbers game.
the oblamer cabinet is bailing on him big time, his teleprompter doesn't know what to say about that,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74317 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Do Your Part... Please have your Republican Spayed or Neutered.
thats a demof@g approach, but the gays have found a way around it, adoption, sick perverts,

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74318 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It never gets old.
Any announcement will send newly criminal into hiding.
sorry

Duluth, GA

#74319 Jan 13, 2013
Can u ever forgive me??
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74320 Jan 13, 2013
you know, these posts started as an group project of students discussing and dissecting responses from libotards, why do you think all the different city posts, that project has ended officially but I just couldn't let it stop,

you libotards have no idea just how much fun a group of college students had making you all mad and watching your illogical diversionary responses, I do have to admit though, their favorite was wtf, yes, wtf, drive by comments intended only to irritate, we all picture him as sitting with a can of beer laughing at the rest of you, I won't be on here much longer because other pressing matters but I am gonna have fun while I can,

all I gotta say is, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74321 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out of touch with Reality. Why are you so obsessed with Obama? You just can't get over those last TWO elections and get on with your own life can you? You poor thing, Your last Rep Pres left office in disgrace and then you found out that a half black guy does the job better. Your tiny little brain just can't accept Reality so you make Reality your name online. You make m laugh. Lol
You are kidding, right?

A half black guy (your quote) does the job better....

Have you enough brain cells left to see what is going on in America or could it be you hate America so much and this is exactly what should be happening in your mind?

It is a disaster and Obama knows it, this was his intentions.

The question is, are you for real or trying out to be a comedian?

As for reality, you wouldn't know what reality is because you still are living under the......Obama Spell.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74322 Jan 13, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama knows that half of America didn't vote for him. Obama knows better than anyone that it is so many lies in his life and about him. So many are really pist off at him for apologizing for America. To many PATRIOTS and NOT crazy about Obama. To many will doo anything to defend their country...you're right R!!!!!!
Exactly.

Obama knows exactly what he is doing and you have half the country filled with ignorant people. Obama is counting on this.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74323 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality = Racist Republican Christians are the greatest threat to the United States.
Then why is it America has become in jeopardy of bankrupting and looking like a third world Kenya since Obama was elected?
ShawtyLow

Pikeville, KY

#74324 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Do Your Part... Please have your Republican Spayed or Neutered.
I got's me 11 babys by 10 Baby Mama's.
I work for my money, dats why I be OG with the GOP.
Check yo self B-fo you wreck yo self!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 132,216
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 38 min Mason 9
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 1 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 408
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 1 hr Hob knob 24
Jim baker remodeling city hall 2 hr Sam 4
curtis 3 hr gator 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE