'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,281 - 67,300 of 150,034 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Some people subscribe to the I'm up one rung on the ladder now that gives me the right to defamate the character of people different than I!
When will you recognize the fact that we're all on this hot rock together spinning through time, like life last forever.
So use your time wisely and do acts of kindness for
when that moment arrives, you may pass form this world with no regrets and not fear having to ask forgiveness when no one can hear your voice!
When we seek tragedy we shall surely find it and should we choose to seek love...we merely have to open our hearts!
Hey Chong, you would not have been talking about my post, would you? Where I said the man might be a little bit jealous of the Black man for making more than him. I was just pointing out the statement, he said. Could you be a little more clear on that.

By the way great post, if you weren't talking about mine.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>NO the stupid strategy was to ever have been there.
Then why did Senator Obama vote to fund the war?

Either he was against it or for it. If against, don't support the funding for it.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
The nation that was represented as a symbolic shining city on a hill that President Ronald Reagan spoke about over 30 years ago is now becoming a broken mud hole of shattered dreams. America's morning that has dawned over the nation is now bearing witness to the shredding of constitutional protections which have safe guarded families since the infancy of the republic.
Obama has given the order to Vice President Biden: full steam ahead to obliterate gun rights in your town.
You and your family are the targets and what will you do?
said Kevin Fobbs- "the NuPAC numbnuts" said worse
Strange you would hold Reagan up as an example for freedoms when he did this on GUN RIGHTS:
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967,‘prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street.
It will once again be legal to import the group of shotguns administratively banned by Ronald Reagan and the group of semi-automatic rifles similarly banned by the first President Bush.(Both of these executive bans were codified in the 1994 law.)”
That's right... you Repubs fear Dems and gun Rights when MOST all bans EVER put in place have been the Repubs doing it. Dumbass.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move on again. It's a free enough country for you to leave if it's not to your liking.
He is not the one who wants to change America. Obama wants America to look like a third world country...can we say Kenya.

Why doesn't Obama just move to Kenya.....I know.

He wouldn't be rich or the people may remember how Obama's dad and granddad slaughtered thousands of Kenya citizens during the Mau Mau rebellion....thousands for no reason other than evil and wanting to feel powerful.

Now he wants to do the same to America. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, does it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)
"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."
David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)
Thus says the Lord:'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.' Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."
Deuteronomy 21
Verses 10-14
When thou goest forth to battle against thine enemies, and Jehovah thy God delivereth them into thy hands, and thou carriest them away captive, and seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and thou hast a desire unto her, and wouldest take her to thee to wife; then thou shalt bring her home to thy house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; and she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thy house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not deal with her as a slave, because thou hast humbled her.
"The main principle here is that a man's authority did not extend to the right of reducing his wife to a slave,"F17 even though the wife might have been, at one time, a slave. The mention of divorce here is not given as a sanction for it but is mentioned incidentally. All polygamous marriages in the O.T. are presented in such a manner as to expose them as disharmonious and unsatisfactory.

Watts thought this paragraph should have been included in Deut. 20 as part of the instructions on war;F18 but Keil's words on this in the chapter introduction are far preferable. Wright called the provisions here examples, "of thoughtful forbearance and consideration,"F19 not often associated with thoughts of war. The superiority of the true religion as contrasted with the ordinary behavior of people shines in such a passage as this.

Regarding the foolishness of any man who would choose a companion for life on the mere OUTWARD appearance of a woman, we have this from Oberst:
http://www.studylight.org/com/bcc/view.cgi...

Geneva Study Bible
Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this {f} sun.

(f) Meaning openly, at noon.

More here
http://bible.cc/2_samuel/12-11.htm

Thanks for the Bible study.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you would hold Reagan up as an example for freedoms when he did this on GUN RIGHTS:
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967,‘prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street.
It will once again be legal to import the group of shotguns administratively banned by Ronald Reagan and the group of semi-automatic rifles similarly banned by the first President Bush.(Both of these executive bans were codified in the 1994 law.)”
That's right... you Repubs fear Dems and gun Rights when MOST all bans EVER put in place have been the Repubs doing it. Dumbass.
Was that in the law from 94-04? That ban has been lifted. The Assault Weapons Ban, I believe. Can't really tell, since you nit picked what you wanted, but didn't provide the link.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you didn't get the memo where his votes were enhanced by vote fraud, as my good friend Google shows. I'm sure if you like yahoo, he/she will bring it up too.
Lets see!
YEP, they have it too.
VOTER FRAUD: It’s official: Obama voter fraud reason for “reelection”/growing totalitarian government
Sher Zieve November 27, 2012
http://crocodileslament.com/2012/11/voter-fra...
Prove the fraud. Usually this stuff can go further than conspiracy theorists
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous, because he, a successful Black man, makes more than you.
I didnt know he was black. Reps are usually the first to promote their tokens though.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
The nation that was represented as a symbolic shining city on a hill that President Ronald Reagan spoke about over 30 years ago is now becoming a broken mud hole of shattered dreams. America's morning that has dawned over the nation is now bearing witness to the shredding of constitutional protections which have safe guarded families since the infancy of the republic.
Obama has given the order to Vice President Biden: full steam ahead to obliterate gun rights in your town.
You and your family are the targets and what will you do?
said Kevin Fobbs- "the NuPAC numbnuts" said worse
I'm ok. I was never paranoid enough to join the NRA and my guns were wisely purchased at gun shows. And Washington DC has never represented my America. That place has been crooked from day one.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Just a little tidbit here:
Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life
Quote:
The new bill, which will cost American taxpayers millions of dollars, is a re-instatement of a 1965 law which will see presidents protected for life as well as their children up to age 16.
The irony of Obama seeking to surround himself with armed men for the rest of his life while simultaneously working to disarm the American people via a gun control agenda that is likely to be enforced via executive decree represents the height of hypocrisy.
But it’s not the first time that Obama has lauded the notion of responsible Americans using firearms to protect himself and his family while concurrently eviscerating that very same right for the American people.
During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.
In addition, the school attended by Obama’s daughters in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times, yet the idea of arming teachers and school officials to prevent school massacres has been dismissed by gun control advocates who want school campuses to remain “gun free zones” where victims are disarmed and shooters are free to carry out their rampage unimpeded.
California Senator Dianne Feinstein, author of a draconian bill set to be introduced later this month that would treat gun owners like sex offenders, admitted to carrying a concealed weapon for her own protection after she was threatened by a terrorist group.
Other prominent gun control advocates such as Mayor Michael Bloomberg have also aggressively pushed to disarm Americans while themselves employing armed bodyguards at all times.
Unquote
Can you spell Hippo Krits?!
Obama sure is scared. He is trying to disarm the Americans while pumping up his security on his life.....what happen to Americans shouldn't be gun owners. Either he is saying he isn't American (finally) or his body guards will be armed with water pistols...they will spray their attacker to death (lol).

Obama thinks his followers will believe this but he forgets 1/2 of America know where he is coming from.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you didn't get the memo where his votes were enhanced by vote fraud, as my good friend Google shows. I'm sure if you like yahoo, he/she will bring it up too.
Lets see!
YEP, they have it too.
VOTER FRAUD: It’s official: Obama voter fraud reason for “reelection”/growing totalitarian government
Sher Zieve November 27, 2012
http://crocodileslament.com/2012/11/voter-fra...
...says the biased lady. Surely you reps still have enough pull to prove it, if it were fact. The reps are being sore losers. They couldnt even win after changing voter ID laws.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

America

Who needs terrorist when we have liberals.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you would hold Reagan up as an example for freedoms when he did this on GUN RIGHTS:
He was a Governor then, and that was very soon after the Kennedy assassination. Time is very relative...it was California !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know he was black. Reps are usually the first to promote their tokens though.
Your fault for not reading what I typed. I informed the audience in the comment. Check back and see.

On the first to promote their tokens though, why not check on Rep. Tim Scott and see how he's been faring.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

liberals are behind mass killings wake up American . Criminials running our government ,keep your family safe liberal are out for mass murder chilren wants us all to be victums .topush agenda to control and taX US TO BREAKING POINT WERE WE CANT BUY FOOD OR GAS .WRECKING A NATION lie spewers .defund liberals I am a democrat these liberal are evil .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the biased lady. Surely you reps still have enough pull to prove it, if it were fact. The reps are being sore losers. They couldnt even win after changing voter ID laws.
Do not comment back to me on something I have already been over, as I do not like to duplicate. That being the voter id laws, points, in that blog.
here in the real world

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! After the ACORN fraud and the Obama administration STILL shoveling free tax dollars to them did you really believe Obama's re-election would be on the up and up? Too funny!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Governor then, and that was very soon after the Kennedy assassination. Time is very relative...it was California !
Repubs have put more gun ban laws in place than Dems have.

It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."

It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street."

Twenty-four years later, Reagan was still pushing gun control. "I support the Brady Bill," he said in a March 28, 1991 speech, "and I urge the Congress to enact it without further delay."

One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.

Another Republican, New York State Governor George Pataki, on August 10, 2000, signed into law what The New York Times called "the nation’s strictest gun controls," a radical program mandating trigger locks, background checks at gun shows and "ballistic fingerprinting" of guns sold in the state. It also raised the legal age to buy a handgun to 21 and banned "assault weapons," the sale or possession of which would now be punishable by seven years in prison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all believe you now. You proved your case. Everybody knows if It's on the internet then It's true. Will you ever be able to get over it? You're completely batshit crazy .
What better way to learn about things, if not on the internet, where news is readily available, by the click on a link? A discerning mind wants to know. You click or turn on your TV, don't you? Do you believe everything that comes out of all talking heads, or are there some that you just don't trust? That's where judgement comes in handy.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sure is scared. He is trying to disarm the Americans while pumping up his security on his life.....what happen to Americans shouldn't be gun owners. Either he is saying he isn't American (finally) or his body guards will be armed with water pistols...they will spray their attacker to death (lol).
Obama thinks his followers will believe this but he forgets 1/2 of America know where he is coming from.
Obama knows that half of America didn't vote for him. Obama knows better than anyone that it is so many lies in his life and about him. So many are really pist off at him for apologizing for America. To many PATRIOTS and NOT crazy about Obama. To many will doo anything to defend their country...you're right R!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 12 min yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 2 hr Shameless 1
D Boone Days 2 hr Booneville Man 1
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Looking 1
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Lolol 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••