'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#74162 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
“Those who do not learn from history(past) are doomed to repeat it”
George Santayana quotes (Spanish born American Philosopher, Poet and Humanist who made important contributions to aesthetics, speculative philosophy and literary criticism. 1863-1952)
My friend Google sure is coming in handy today. Wouldn't want to plagiarize anything.
The exact reason you Repubs have lost the last two elections. Mitt promised to do the exact same polices that Bush did. How'd that work out for America?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74163 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
A few million? check your math, dummy. And you will want to rethink your definition of working. Losing the presidential election is not what I would call "working"
The nation that was represented as a symbolic shining city on a hill that President Ronald Reagan spoke about over 30 years ago is now becoming a broken mud hole of shattered dreams. America's morning that has dawned over the nation is now bearing witness to the shredding of constitutional protections which have safe guarded families since the infancy of the republic.

Obama has given the order to Vice President Biden: full steam ahead to obliterate gun rights in your town.

You and your family are the targets and what will you do?

said Kevin Fobbs- "the NuPAC numbnuts" said worse
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74164 Jan 12, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it really fake much to figure it out though? Like we they weren't there anymore.
Would you let a burglar know when and when not you are at home??

You don't give criminals time frames.

Since: Dec 11

#74165 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
A few million? check your math, dummy. And you will want to rethink your definition of working. Losing the presidential election is not what I would call "working"
Laws of probability can easily be applied to Democrats how Obama won. The DNC was so focused on the fraud...they neglected to cover the obvious trials.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#74166 Jan 12, 2013
Some people subscribe to the I'm up one rung on the ladder now that gives me the right to defamate the character of people different than I!
When will you recognize the fact that we're all on this hot rock together spinning through time, like life last forever.
So use your time wisely and do acts of kindness for
when that moment arrives, you may pass form this world with no regrets and not fear having to ask forgiveness when no one can hear your voice!
When we seek tragedy we shall surely find it and should we choose to seek love...we merely have to open our hearts!

Since: Dec 11

#74167 Jan 12, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The exact reason you Repubs have lost the last two elections. Mitt promised to do the exact same polices that Bush did. How'd that work out for America?
...and what has Obama done differently?
besides talk about what he would do...and has yet to actually do?

Location hidden

#74168 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you didn't get the memo where his votes were enhanced by vote fraud, as my good friend Google shows. I'm sure if you like yahoo, he/she will bring it up too.

Lets see!
YEP, they have it too.

VOTER FRAUD: It’s official: Obama voter fraud reason for “reelection”/growing totalitarian government
Sher Zieve November 27, 2012

http://crocodileslament.com/2012/11/voter-fra...

Location hidden

#74169 Jan 12, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The exact reason you Repubs have lost the last two elections. Mitt promised to do the exact same polices that Bush did. How'd that work out for America?
Ahhh, you mean you didn't get the memo, either. It's in a post just above this one.

Location hidden

#74171 Jan 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Some people subscribe to the I'm up one rung on the ladder now that gives me the right to defamate the character of people different than I!
When will you recognize the fact that we're all on this hot rock together spinning through time, like life last forever.
So use your time wisely and do acts of kindness for
when that moment arrives, you may pass form this world with no regrets and not fear having to ask forgiveness when no one can hear your voice!
When we seek tragedy we shall surely find it and should we choose to seek love...we merely have to open our hearts!
Hey Chong, you would not have been talking about my post, would you? Where I said the man might be a little bit jealous of the Black man for making more than him. I was just pointing out the statement, he said. Could you be a little more clear on that.

By the way great post, if you weren't talking about mine.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74172 Jan 12, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>NO the stupid strategy was to ever have been there.
Then why did Senator Obama vote to fund the war?

Either he was against it or for it. If against, don't support the funding for it.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#74173 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
The nation that was represented as a symbolic shining city on a hill that President Ronald Reagan spoke about over 30 years ago is now becoming a broken mud hole of shattered dreams. America's morning that has dawned over the nation is now bearing witness to the shredding of constitutional protections which have safe guarded families since the infancy of the republic.
Obama has given the order to Vice President Biden: full steam ahead to obliterate gun rights in your town.
Strange you would hold Reagan up as an example for freedoms when he did this on GUN RIGHTS:
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967,‘prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street.
It will once again be legal to import the group of shotguns administratively banned by Ronald Reagan and the group of semi-automatic rifles similarly banned by the first President Bush.(Both of these executive bans were codified in the 1994 law.)”
That's right... you Repubs fear Dems and gun Rights when MOST all bans EVER put in place have been the Repubs doing it. Dumbass.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74174 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move on again. It's a free enough country for you to leave if it's not to your liking.
He is not the one who wants to change America. Obama wants America to look like a third world country...can we say Kenya.

Why doesn't Obama just move to Kenya.....I know.

He wouldn't be rich or the people may remember how Obama's dad and granddad slaughtered thousands of Kenya citizens during the Mau Mau rebellion....thousands for no reason other than evil and wanting to feel powerful.

Now he wants to do the same to America. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, does it.

Location hidden

#74177 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)
"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."
David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)
Thus says the Lord:'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.' Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."
Deuteronomy 21
Verses 10-14
When thou goest forth to battle against thine enemies, and Jehovah thy God delivereth them into thy hands, and thou carriest them away captive, and seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and thou hast a desire unto her, and wouldest take her to thee to wife; then thou shalt bring her home to thy house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; and she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thy house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not deal with her as a slave, because thou hast humbled her.
"The main principle here is that a man's authority did not extend to the right of reducing his wife to a slave,"F17 even though the wife might have been, at one time, a slave. The mention of divorce here is not given as a sanction for it but is mentioned incidentally. All polygamous marriages in the O.T. are presented in such a manner as to expose them as disharmonious and unsatisfactory.

Watts thought this paragraph should have been included in Deut. 20 as part of the instructions on war;F18 but Keil's words on this in the chapter introduction are far preferable. Wright called the provisions here examples, "of thoughtful forbearance and consideration,"F19 not often associated with thoughts of war. The superiority of the true religion as contrasted with the ordinary behavior of people shines in such a passage as this.

Regarding the foolishness of any man who would choose a companion for life on the mere OUTWARD appearance of a woman, we have this from Oberst:
http://www.studylight.org/com/bcc/view.cgi...

Geneva Study Bible
Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this {f} sun.

(f) Meaning openly, at noon.

More here
http://bible.cc/2_samuel/12-11.htm

Thanks for the Bible study.

Location hidden

#74178 Jan 12, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you would hold Reagan up as an example for freedoms when he did this on GUN RIGHTS:
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967,‘prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street.
It will once again be legal to import the group of shotguns administratively banned by Ronald Reagan and the group of semi-automatic rifles similarly banned by the first President Bush.(Both of these executive bans were codified in the 1994 law.)”
That's right... you Repubs fear Dems and gun Rights when MOST all bans EVER put in place have been the Repubs doing it. Dumbass.
Was that in the law from 94-04? That ban has been lifted. The Assault Weapons Ban, I believe. Can't really tell, since you nit picked what you wanted, but didn't provide the link.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74179 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you didn't get the memo where his votes were enhanced by vote fraud, as my good friend Google shows. I'm sure if you like yahoo, he/she will bring it up too.
Lets see!
YEP, they have it too.
VOTER FRAUD: It’s official: Obama voter fraud reason for “reelection”/growing totalitarian government
Prove the fraud. Usually this stuff can go further than conspiracy theorists
worse

Ashland, KY

#74181 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous, because he, a successful Black man, makes more than you.
I didnt know he was black. Reps are usually the first to promote their tokens though.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74182 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok. I was never paranoid enough to join the NRA and my guns were wisely purchased at gun shows. And Washington DC has never represented my America. That place has been crooked from day one.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74183 Jan 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
Just a little tidbit here:
Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life
Quote:
The new bill, which will cost American taxpayers millions of dollars, is a re-instatement of a 1965 law which will see presidents protected for life as well as their children up to age 16.
The irony of Obama seeking to surround himself with armed men for the rest of his life while simultaneously working to disarm the American people via a gun control agenda that is likely to be enforced via executive decree represents the height of hypocrisy.
But it’s not the first time that Obama has lauded the notion of responsible Americans using firearms to protect himself and his family while concurrently eviscerating that very same right for the American people.
During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.
In addition, the school attended by Obama’s daughters in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times, yet the idea of arming teachers and school officials to prevent school massacres has been dismissed by gun control advocates who want school campuses to remain “gun free zones” where victims are disarmed and shooters are free to carry out their rampage unimpeded.
California Senator Dianne Feinstein, author of a draconian bill set to be introduced later this month that would treat gun owners like sex offenders, admitted to carrying a concealed weapon for her own protection after she was threatened by a terrorist group.
Other prominent gun control advocates such as Mayor Michael Bloomberg have also aggressively pushed to disarm Americans while themselves employing armed bodyguards at all times.
Unquote
Can you spell Hippo Krits?!
Obama sure is scared. He is trying to disarm the Americans while pumping up his security on his life.....what happen to Americans shouldn't be gun owners. Either he is saying he isn't American (finally) or his body guards will be armed with water pistols...they will spray their attacker to death (lol).

Obama thinks his followers will believe this but he forgets 1/2 of America know where he is coming from.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74185 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see!
YEP, they have it too.
...says the biased lady. Surely you reps still have enough pull to prove it, if it were fact. The reps are being sore losers. They couldnt even win after changing voter ID laws.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74186 Jan 12, 2013
America

Who needs terrorist when we have liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 16 min _Zoey_ 3,608
brandon bryson 19 min haha 3
jason hughes 26 min truth 7
teena Marie mills 1 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,148
Husbands with friends 2 hr Glenda 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 2 hr Bkt 16
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Well 6
praying it's all a lie 8 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 23 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"