'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,363)

Showing posts 67,241 - 67,260 of146,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jjjj

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Cards Fan wrote:
Conway is a pretty moderate Democrat. As a matter of fact I can't find anything on his website about abortion specifically. I do know he has mentiond he supports a woman's choice at some point in history. I'd prefer a more far left leaning person than Conway. I can only hope he's trying to appear more moderate because he doesn't want to offend any of the ignorant Kentuckians with is liberal ideas. I'm voting for Conway so you people do what you want. Rand Paul isn't anything like his father and that's a shame because Ron Paul is a really great politician. I'm not anti second amendment either. I don't know why everyone thinks liberals are anti gun ownership, I'm assuming it has to do with Clinton and that crippled man he put in the spot light who was a victim of a shooting so of course he's anti gun. Well, obviously the majority of liberals are pro second amendment and so is Conway. Quit watching so much Fox news.
ok
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering... Some posts you claim he's Muslim And then claim the MB is going to go after Obama. Now this post??
Narrow it down for us. Can't be all three.
I claim he's a muslim? those are his words, not mine, and I don't know what the MB is? you psycho??

and everybody knows that one muslim will never go after another muslim, just like one black president will never keep other blacks down with 22% unemployment rate and stuff like that,

what a retard,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopholes of the Rich
Does it seem like the rich get better tax breaks than you do? Well, that’s because they do! The loopholes of the rich are available to everyone. It’s just that the rich are able to hire expensive CPAs and tax attorneys to set up their businesses to take advantage of all of the tax loopholes.
Tax loopholes are government incentives to promote public policy. They are not something shady or shifty. In fact, the government wants you to take advantage of the legal tax loopholes that the law provides.
So where are these loopholes of the rich? You’ll find most tax loopholes in the two areas that best support a healthy national economy – business and real estate.
http://www.loopholesoftherich.com/
I've seen someone say Google is their friend. It's mine too
tax loopholes = risk incentive, thats the argument, libotards are not smart enough to take reasonable risk, that is why they need other peoples money,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed a new forum opened up. Thought you might be interested.
Any guys into wearing panties or having your toenails painted?
http://www.topix.com/forum/austin/T9VL682H737...
Figures that would be in Texas. Also figures you would sniff that out. Reps are notorious closet gays.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopholes of the Rich
Does it seem like the rich get better tax breaks than you do? Well, that’s because they do! The loopholes of the rich are available to everyone. It’s just that the rich are able to hire expensive CPAs and tax attorneys to set up their businesses to take advantage of all of the tax loopholes.
Tax loopholes are government incentives to promote public policy. They are not something shady or shifty. In fact, the government wants you to take advantage of the legal tax loopholes that the law provides.
So where are these loopholes of the rich? You’ll find most tax loopholes in the two areas that best support a healthy national economy – business and real estate.
http://www.loopholesoftherich.com/
I've seen someone say Google is their friend. It's mine too
I'm guessing even Google wouldnt show up to your birthday party, though.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Smooth sailing 2014 and 2016 with elections. Keep on typing!!

And you were so sure Romney and Ryan had it locked up as we all remember. The wonderful heartfelt messages..... Now look at you.

Next for years is going to be very rough on you. ObamaCare will be there for you luckily!

You're welcome for what we did for you!

Oh and MB..... Muslim Brotherhood.... Forgot.... We literally have to spell things out for some.

(Yes..... Did it on purpose!)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
black unemployment rate under oblamer is between 14 - 22% depending on where they are, estimated 98% of blacks voted for oblamer, now if that isn't racism none exists,
jump down turn around pick a bail of cotton,
Mormon Romney had no shot with whites, why would you assume he had one with minorities?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Almost forgot..... 2 SC (that means Supreme Court) appointments as well.

Things will be changing.

Guess they'll be Muslim Judges I'm guessing??
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
You dimwits are too much fun. Can't leave yet.
How long? Over 236 years?
America is 234 Years Old Today – Is It Finished?
"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through this sequence. From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance, from abundance to complacency; from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back into bondage." – Professor Joseph Olson
http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/07/04/amer...
Who's the dimwit now, you Google-reliant simple minded fool!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/athenia...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very similar to the holy bible. The rape victim in the bible is put to death for not crying for help inside the city. She doesn't even need witnesses. In the bible a man can sell his daughter as a sex slave. Lol ... "my cult is better than your cult" You're an idiot. Religion is nothing more than childish superstitions of weak-minded people.
Bible is written WHEN...????? All of things I posted are HAPPENING this days! Superstition? Muslims are doing all of those things TODAY! Who is talking RELIGION? I'm "an idiot" for posting all of things and you know everything is TRUE...you sound like another muslim SCUM, you PSYCO!
ALL OF THOSE THINGS MUSLIMS DOO AS WE SPEAK AND YOU KNOW THAT, YOU JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT IT...

All things muslims doo this days is superstition ???

You're reaaaaaallllll STUUUUUUUUPPPPIIIIIID !!!!!
If you don't know what to say, don't say anything!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon Romney had no shot with whites, why would you assume he had one with minorities?
yeah, I said that in my post, chances with minorities, yeah, thats all over my post,

you libotards make me laugh at all the stuff you make up, tell me one thing, percentage wise, why are blacks predominatly prejudiced against white repubs when white repubs freed them from democraps, treat them like equals while democraps treat them as not able to make it on their own? some of you non-racist libotards explain that, oh, sorry, there is no such thing as a non-racist libotard, I guess all I'll get back in response is something unrelated like how long it takes ice cream to melt because of Bush induced global warming, or something intelligent like that,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures that would be in Texas. Also figures you would sniff that out. Reps are notorious closet gays.
you can't even get a lie right, republicans put gays back in the closet, why do you think wtf backed down all his talk about peoples private parts, he was put back into the closet - right where you should be,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I said that in my post, chances with minorities, yeah, thats all over my post,
you libotards make me laugh at all the stuff you make up, tell me one thing, percentage wise, why are blacks predominatly prejudiced against white repubs when white repubs freed them from democraps, treat them like equals while democraps treat them as not able to make it on their own? some of you non-racist libotards explain that, oh, sorry, there is no such thing as a non-racist libotard, I guess all I'll get back in response is something unrelated like how long it takes ice cream to melt because of Bush induced global warming, or something intelligent like that,
Says the cuntservative Klansman

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
The UNITED STATES of America
is NOT the Athenian Republic!

Try Athens TN!

In 1936 the system descended upon McMinn County in the person of one Paul Cantrell, the Democratic candidate for sheriff. Cantrell, who came from a family of money and influence in nearby Etowah, tied his campaign closely to the popularity of the Roosevelt administration and rode FDR’s coattails to victory over his Republican opponent.

Fraud was suspected—to this day many Athens citizens firmly believe that ballot boxes were swapped—but there was no proof. Over the following months and years, however, those who questioned the election would see their suspicions vindicated. The laws of Tennessee provided an opportunity for the unscrupulous to prosper. The sheriff and his deputies received a fee for every person they booked, incarcerated, and released; the more human transactions, the more money they got. A voucher signed by the sheriff was all that was needed to collect the money from the courthouse. Deputies routinely boarded buses passing through and dragged sleepy-eyed passengers to the jail to pay their $16.50 fine for drunkenness, whether they were guilty or not. Arrests ran as high as 115 per weekend. The fee system was profitable, but record-keeping was required, and the money could be traced. It was less troublesome to collect kickbacks for allowing roadhouses to operate openly. Cooperative owners would point out influential patrons. They were not bothered, but the rest were subject to shakedowns. Prostitution, liquor, and gambling grew so prevalent that it became common knowledge in Tennessee that Athens was “wide open.”

More HERE:
http://www.americanheritage.com/content/battl...

Want some more?
Come n get it!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't even get a lie right, republicans put gays back in the closet, why do you think wtf backed down all his talk about peoples private parts, he was put back into the closet - right where you should be,
Why do you think republicants oppose gay marriage? they dont want their secret boyfriends to come out and propose to them. Speaking of closets, Im guessing yours would contain camouflage, hood and sheets, and a blow up doll that looks like glenn beck. and the guns you hide out of paranoia. but definitely ythat beck doll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very similar to the holy bible. The rape victim in the bible is put to death for not crying for help inside the city. She doesn't even need witnesses. In the bible a man can sell his daughter as a sex slave. Lol ... "my cult is better than your cult" You're an idiot. Religion is nothing more than childish superstitions of weak-minded people.
Does God Approve of Rape?(Dark Passages)

A charge made by some atheists is that the Bible supports rape and that the God of the Bible is therefore a moral monster.

There are a number of passages they appeal to, attempting to document this claim, but do they really support the charge that is being made?

Let's look at the matter ...

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/doe...
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/doe...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The UNITED STATES of America
is NOT the Athenian Republic!
Try Athens TN!
In 1936 the system descended upon McMinn County in the person of one Paul Cantrell, the Democratic candidate for sheriff. Cantrell, who came from a family of money and influence in nearby Etowah, tied his campaign closely to the popularity of the Roosevelt administration and rode FDR’s coattails to victory over his Republican opponent.
Fraud was suspected—to this day many Athens citizens firmly believe that ballot boxes were swapped—but there was no proof. Over the following months and years, however, those who questioned the election would see their suspicions vindicated. The laws of Tennessee provided an opportunity for the unscrupulous to prosper. The sheriff and his deputies received a fee for every person they booked, incarcerated, and released; the more human transactions, the more money they got. A voucher signed by the sheriff was all that was needed to collect the money from the courthouse. Deputies routinely boarded buses passing through and dragged sleepy-eyed passengers to the jail to pay their $16.50 fine for drunkenness, whether they were guilty or not. Arrests ran as high as 115 per weekend. The fee system was profitable, but record-keeping was required, and the money could be traced. It was less troublesome to collect kickbacks for allowing roadhouses to operate openly. Cooperative owners would point out influential patrons. They were not bothered, but the rest were subject to shakedowns. Prostitution, liquor, and gambling grew so prevalent that it became common knowledge in Tennessee that Athens was “wide open.”
More HERE:
http://www.americanheritage.com/content/battl...
Want some more?
Come n get it!
It referred the lame professor you quoted dipdunk.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think republicants oppose gay marriage? they dont want their secret boyfriends to come out and propose to them. Speaking of closets, Im guessing yours would contain camouflage, hood and sheets, and a blow up doll that looks like glenn beck. and the guns you hide out of paranoia. but definitely ythat beck doll.
you are a dem, see post name,
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

i see the leftwingwhackadoodles are still making any and every excuse to blame bush and escuse the kenyan spear shucker

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the cuntservative Klansman
KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party
By Frances Rice

History shows that the Ku Klux Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party.

This ugly fact about the Democrat Party is detailed in the book, A Short History of Reconstruction,(Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University.

As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.

Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”:“I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index...

See how Google can be your friend too. Or enemy! Whichever way you want to look at it. I consider it to be my friend, because, so far, it hasn't proved me wrong. Like it just did you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,241 - 67,260 of146,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 45 min ole hippy 4
Stacy frost carnes 49 min ditched 9
Ky Biscuit Company 1 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 1 hr Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 1 hr Frank 15
my message to Amy Mills (black) 4 hr eww 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••