'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74113 Jan 12, 2013
Adios

Since: Dec 11

#74115 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
My seed spilling into the eyes of the ignorant is the biggest threat here? Hardly. I dont care why you like to use your emoticons. Here's a guess. Youre old and want to come off appearing younger and hip? Attention Starved? Either way, you should definitely focus on the big tasks. Getting your thoughts together to try to maintain some semblence of intelligence. You are a 50 year old typing like a 20 year old thinking like a 12 year old.
You have a great user name; sums you up very well, you project a lot...and you get more wrong than right! AL happens to be one of the more informed people on these threads. Don't know her, but I have been enlightened by many of those well written, intelligent, and witty. If you mistake a sense of humor for 12 year old behavior you must be projecting again! You need to be more introspective, and grow up...you are an emotional midget!
Go back to your Fantasy Island re-runs!

Location hidden

#74116 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black. But tell me again how the Italians didnt cry about their inequalities and lynchings?
http://www.bc.edu/dam/files/schools/law/lawre...
You dimwits are too much fun. Can't leave yet.

How long? Over 236 years?

America is 234 Years Old Today – Is It Finished?
"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through this sequence. From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance, from abundance to complacency; from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back into bondage." – Professor Joseph Olson
http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/07/04/amer...

Location hidden

#74117 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move on again. It's a free enough country for you to leave if it's not to your liking.
I just noticed a new forum opened up. Thought you might be interested.

Any guys into wearing panties or having your toenails painted?
http://www.topix.com/forum/austin/T9VL682H737...

Location hidden

#74118 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Scottsburg is in Scott County, don't know if there's a Scott in Floyd County.... But if you say so! And the 80 year old woman is Sybil's unstable wishes. Just let her keep thinking it. Who cares besides you and her?? And lastly .... I will remember your threat.... Made on the internet.
Lol I'm shaking!!

Location hidden

#74119 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Scottsburg is in Scott County, don't know if there's a Scott in Floyd County.... But if you say so! And the 80 year old woman is Sybil's unstable wishes. Just let her keep thinking it. Who cares besides you and her?? And lastly .... I will remember your threat.... Made on the internet.
Lol I'm shaking!!
Or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74121 Jan 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you could do anything to make me, bigot.
Bigot, really? Killing in the name of God " Allah Akbar"... muslims teaching kids to hate everything
different ...Jews, Americans, Westerners, infidels!
it's illegal in Saudi Arabia to build churches, all muslims believe in submission to Allah...woman submission to her man. You can't enter Mecca and Medina unless you are a muslim. You stone your own daughter if she is just holding hands with another man. Honor killing, if the woman is raped, she has to have 4 witnesses to be found not guilty.
Can't go alone anywhere ...man can kill his wife and wouldn't not be charged. Man can take children from his wife and nothing she can doo...children are teach hate since early age. Mother is happy when her son become martyr because he killed someone and he died in the name of "ALLAH"...FANATICS!! !!!!!!!!

You would NOT say in Pakistan "ILoveitHere"...you
H~~~Y~~~~P~~~~O~~~~C~~~~~R~~~~ I~~~~T~~~~E**********
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74122 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
But they were allowed to be lynched by right wing crackers...
black unemployment rate under oblamer is between 14 - 22% depending on where they are, estimated 98% of blacks voted for oblamer, now if that isn't racism none exists,

jump down turn around pick a bail of cotton,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74123 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fk94Q2_daGMXX
now that is funny!:)
jjjj

West Liberty, KY

#74124 Jan 12, 2013
Cards Fan wrote:
Conway is a pretty moderate Democrat. As a matter of fact I can't find anything on his website about abortion specifically. I do know he has mentiond he supports a woman's choice at some point in history. I'd prefer a more far left leaning person than Conway. I can only hope he's trying to appear more moderate because he doesn't want to offend any of the ignorant Kentuckians with is liberal ideas. I'm voting for Conway so you people do what you want. Rand Paul isn't anything like his father and that's a shame because Ron Paul is a really great politician. I'm not anti second amendment either. I don't know why everyone thinks liberals are anti gun ownership, I'm assuming it has to do with Clinton and that crippled man he put in the spot light who was a victim of a shooting so of course he's anti gun. Well, obviously the majority of liberals are pro second amendment and so is Conway. Quit watching so much Fox news.
ok
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74125 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering... Some posts you claim he's Muslim And then claim the MB is going to go after Obama. Now this post??
Narrow it down for us. Can't be all three.
I claim he's a muslim? those are his words, not mine, and I don't know what the MB is? you psycho??

and everybody knows that one muslim will never go after another muslim, just like one black president will never keep other blacks down with 22% unemployment rate and stuff like that,

what a retard,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74126 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopholes of the Rich
Does it seem like the rich get better tax breaks than you do? Well, that’s because they do! The loopholes of the rich are available to everyone. It’s just that the rich are able to hire expensive CPAs and tax attorneys to set up their businesses to take advantage of all of the tax loopholes.
Tax loopholes are government incentives to promote public policy. They are not something shady or shifty. In fact, the government wants you to take advantage of the legal tax loopholes that the law provides.
So where are these loopholes of the rich? You’ll find most tax loopholes in the two areas that best support a healthy national economy – business and real estate.
http://www.loopholesoftherich.com/
I've seen someone say Google is their friend. It's mine too
tax loopholes = risk incentive, thats the argument, libotards are not smart enough to take reasonable risk, that is why they need other peoples money,
worse

Ashland, KY

#74128 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed a new forum opened up. Thought you might be interested.
Any guys into wearing panties or having your toenails painted?
http://www.topix.com/forum/austin/T9VL682H737...
Figures that would be in Texas. Also figures you would sniff that out. Reps are notorious closet gays.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74129 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopholes of the Rich
Does it seem like the rich get better tax breaks than you do? Well, that’s because they do! The loopholes of the rich are available to everyone. It’s just that the rich are able to hire expensive CPAs and tax attorneys to set up their businesses to take advantage of all of the tax loopholes.
Tax loopholes are government incentives to promote public policy. They are not something shady or shifty. In fact, the government wants you to take advantage of the legal tax loopholes that the law provides.
So where are these loopholes of the rich? You’ll find most tax loopholes in the two areas that best support a healthy national economy – business and real estate.
http://www.loopholesoftherich.com/
I've seen someone say Google is their friend. It's mine too
I'm guessing even Google wouldnt show up to your birthday party, though.
Uncle Tab

United States

#74130 Jan 12, 2013
Smooth sailing 2014 and 2016 with elections. Keep on typing!!

And you were so sure Romney and Ryan had it locked up as we all remember. The wonderful heartfelt messages..... Now look at you.

Next for years is going to be very rough on you. ObamaCare will be there for you luckily!

You're welcome for what we did for you!

Oh and MB..... Muslim Brotherhood.... Forgot.... We literally have to spell things out for some.

(Yes..... Did it on purpose!)
worse

Ashland, KY

#74131 Jan 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
black unemployment rate under oblamer is between 14 - 22% depending on where they are, estimated 98% of blacks voted for oblamer, now if that isn't racism none exists,
jump down turn around pick a bail of cotton,
Mormon Romney had no shot with whites, why would you assume he had one with minorities?
Uncle Tab

United States

#74132 Jan 12, 2013
Almost forgot..... 2 SC (that means Supreme Court) appointments as well.

Things will be changing.

Guess they'll be Muslim Judges I'm guessing??
worse

Ashland, KY

#74133 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
You dimwits are too much fun. Can't leave yet.
How long? Over 236 years?
America is 234 Years Old Today – Is It Finished?
"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through this sequence. From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance, from abundance to complacency; from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back into bondage." – Professor Joseph Olson
http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/07/04/amer...
Who's the dimwit now, you Google-reliant simple minded fool!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/athenia...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74134 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very similar to the holy bible. The rape victim in the bible is put to death for not crying for help inside the city. She doesn't even need witnesses. In the bible a man can sell his daughter as a sex slave. Lol ... "my cult is better than your cult" You're an idiot. Religion is nothing more than childish superstitions of weak-minded people.
Bible is written WHEN...????? All of things I posted are HAPPENING this days! Superstition? Muslims are doing all of those things TODAY! Who is talking RELIGION? I'm "an idiot" for posting all of things and you know everything is TRUE...you sound like another muslim SCUM, you PSYCO!
ALL OF THOSE THINGS MUSLIMS DOO AS WE SPEAK AND YOU KNOW THAT, YOU JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT IT...

All things muslims doo this days is superstition ???

You're reaaaaaallllll STUUUUUUUUPPPPIIIIIID !!!!!
If you don't know what to say, don't say anything!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74135 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon Romney had no shot with whites, why would you assume he had one with minorities?
yeah, I said that in my post, chances with minorities, yeah, thats all over my post,

you libotards make me laugh at all the stuff you make up, tell me one thing, percentage wise, why are blacks predominatly prejudiced against white repubs when white repubs freed them from democraps, treat them like equals while democraps treat them as not able to make it on their own? some of you non-racist libotards explain that, oh, sorry, there is no such thing as a non-racist libotard, I guess all I'll get back in response is something unrelated like how long it takes ice cream to melt because of Bush induced global warming, or something intelligent like that,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 3 hr too 77
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 3 hr Country 48
big buck in carter hollow 3 hr lmao 9
What is the bad blood between Roger Vanover and... 6 hr Gray Citizan 3
this is the year!!! panther fans ( not) 6 hr court jester 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 318
Scott Simpson 7 hr Curiouswonderer 1
Mike Warren embezzled money? 8 hr WhoCares 23
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 11 hr Guessudontknow 38
El Mariachi Restaurant 13 hr Piggy Tails 20