'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
TWA

Somerset, KY

#74146 Jan 12, 2013
i see the leftwingwhackadoodles are still making any and every excuse to blame bush and escuse the kenyan spear shucker

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74147 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the cuntservative Klansman
KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party
By Frances Rice

History shows that the Ku Klux Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party.

This ugly fact about the Democrat Party is detailed in the book, A Short History of Reconstruction,(Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University.

As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.

Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”:“I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index...

See how Google can be your friend too. Or enemy! Whichever way you want to look at it. I consider it to be my friend, because, so far, it hasn't proved me wrong. Like it just did you.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74148 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
It referred the lame professor you quoted dipdunk.
That's better than a dumchit.
Pirate Pride

Ransom, KY

#74149 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party
By Frances Rice
History shows that the Ku Klux Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party.
This ugly fact about the Democrat Party is detailed in the book, A Short History of Reconstruction,(Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University.
As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.
Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”:“I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index...
See how Google can be your friend too. Or enemy! Whichever way you want to look at it. I consider it to be my friend, because, so far, it hasn't proved me wrong. Like it just did you.
Stop living in the past man. This is 2013!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74151 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
It referred the lame professor you quoted dipdunk.
November 27, 2012
It's official: Obama voter fraud reason for "reelection"/growing totalitarian government
By Sher Zieve

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/121...

The Second War of Independence has been declared
By Kevin Fobbs - Guess WHAT, he's Black!

There is a sickening aroma in the air that is beginning to permeate the very soul of independent freedom embracing Americans. It began to originate long before the shooting at Aurora, Colorado, or recently in Connecticut. Its rancid fragrance seeps into the fabric of the U.S. Constitution and is emitted by the control terrorists who manipulate the facts and perceptions of Americans who watch the news. These purveyors of stricter gun control measures seek to erode your defenses so that in your weakened state you will accept their sweet smelling tyranny.

The Second War of Independence is not when you begin to see the Obama gun control brigade at your door, it begins when you decide to do nothing, and just let it happen.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fobbs/130...
worse

Ashland, KY

#74152 Jan 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
i see the leftwingwhackadoodles are still making any and every excuse to blame bush and escuse the kenyan spear shucker
Only Bush I blame is your mother's for sliding you out.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74153 Jan 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a dem, see post name,
actually im a registered republican. Ive just voted dem lately in the generals. i still get to screw u guys by voting for the biggest douche in the primaries.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74154 Jan 12, 2013
Pirate Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Stop living in the past man. This is 2013!
“Those who do not learn from history(past) are doomed to repeat it”

George Santayana quotes (Spanish born American Philosopher, Poet and Humanist who made important contributions to aesthetics, speculative philosophy and literary criticism. 1863-1952)

My friend Google sure is coming in handy today. Wouldn't want to plagiarize anything.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74155 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
November 27, 2012
It's official: Obama voter fraud reason for "reelection"/growing totalitarian government
By Sher Zieve
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/121...
The Second War of Independence has been declared
By Kevin Fobbs - Guess WHAT, he's Black!
There is a sickening aroma in the air that is beginning to permeate the very soul of independent freedom embracing Americans. It began to originate long before the shooting at Aurora, Colorado, or recently in Connecticut. Its rancid fragrance seeps into the fabric of the U.S. Constitution and is emitted by the control terrorists who manipulate the facts and perceptions of Americans who watch the news. These purveyors of stricter gun control measures seek to erode your defenses so that in your weakened state you will accept their sweet smelling tyranny.
The Second War of Independence is not when you begin to see the Obama gun control brigade at your door, it begins when you decide to do nothing, and just let it happen.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fobbs/130...
Sher Zieve- the cuntservative crusader.
Kevin Fobbs- the NuPAC numbnuts

Keep pasting the slanted news. Looks like youre actually putting some work in on this
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74157 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you have difficulty comprehending what you read. You are irrational and paranoid. Don't reply until you've reviewed the post with an adult who can explain it to you.
Get lost...Anthony75IQ...

Since: Dec 11

.

#74158 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very similar to the holy bible. The rape victim in the bible is put to death for not crying for help inside the city. She doesn't even need witnesses. In the bible a man can sell his daughter as a sex slave. Lol ... "my cult is better than your cult" You're an idiot. Religion is nothing more than childish superstitions of weak-minded people.
pseudo intelligent people like you whip out you atheism as though it prove you are intelligent..

“A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word,'darkness' on the walls of his cell.” C.S. Lewis

A sure sign of true intelligence is knowing...and accepting the FACT that you don't know everything; and with God, anything is possible!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74159 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want it, never used it, never will. Just showing you what a dumchit you are. All that is needed is enough Patriots to do something. My aim is to help them find out what is going on in their country. Seems to be working. Except for a few million idiots like you.
A few million? check your math, dummy. And you will want to rethink your definition of working. Losing the presidential election is not what I would call "working"
Jay

Paris, TN

#74160 Jan 12, 2013
Just a little tidbit here:

Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life

Quote:

The new bill, which will cost American taxpayers millions of dollars, is a re-instatement of a 1965 law which will see presidents protected for life as well as their children up to age 16.

The irony of Obama seeking to surround himself with armed men for the rest of his life while simultaneously working to disarm the American people via a gun control agenda that is likely to be enforced via executive decree represents the height of hypocrisy.

But it’s not the first time that Obama has lauded the notion of responsible Americans using firearms to protect himself and his family while concurrently eviscerating that very same right for the American people.

During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.

In addition, the school attended by Obama’s daughters in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times, yet the idea of arming teachers and school officials to prevent school massacres has been dismissed by gun control advocates who want school campuses to remain “gun free zones” where victims are disarmed and shooters are free to carry out their rampage unimpeded.

California Senator Dianne Feinstein, author of a draconian bill set to be introduced later this month that would treat gun owners like sex offenders, admitted to carrying a concealed weapon for her own protection after she was threatened by a terrorist group.

Other prominent gun control advocates such as Mayor Michael Bloomberg have also aggressively pushed to disarm Americans while themselves employing armed bodyguards at all times.

Unquote
**********

Can you spell Hippo Krits?!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74161 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sher Zieve- the cuntservative crusader.
Kevin Fobbs- the NuPAC numbnuts
Keep pasting the slanted news. Looks like youre actually putting some work in on this
Don't be jealous, because he, a successful Black man, makes more than you.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#74162 Jan 12, 2013
DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
“Those who do not learn from history(past) are doomed to repeat it”
George Santayana quotes (Spanish born American Philosopher, Poet and Humanist who made important contributions to aesthetics, speculative philosophy and literary criticism. 1863-1952)
My friend Google sure is coming in handy today. Wouldn't want to plagiarize anything.
The exact reason you Repubs have lost the last two elections. Mitt promised to do the exact same polices that Bush did. How'd that work out for America?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74163 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
A few million? check your math, dummy. And you will want to rethink your definition of working. Losing the presidential election is not what I would call "working"
The nation that was represented as a symbolic shining city on a hill that President Ronald Reagan spoke about over 30 years ago is now becoming a broken mud hole of shattered dreams. America's morning that has dawned over the nation is now bearing witness to the shredding of constitutional protections which have safe guarded families since the infancy of the republic.

Obama has given the order to Vice President Biden: full steam ahead to obliterate gun rights in your town.

You and your family are the targets and what will you do?

said Kevin Fobbs- "the NuPAC numbnuts" said worse
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74164 Jan 12, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it really fake much to figure it out though? Like we they weren't there anymore.
Would you let a burglar know when and when not you are at home??

You don't give criminals time frames.

Since: Dec 11

.

#74165 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
A few million? check your math, dummy. And you will want to rethink your definition of working. Losing the presidential election is not what I would call "working"
Laws of probability can easily be applied to Democrats how Obama won. The DNC was so focused on the fraud...they neglected to cover the obvious trials.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#74166 Jan 12, 2013
Some people subscribe to the I'm up one rung on the ladder now that gives me the right to defamate the character of people different than I!
When will you recognize the fact that we're all on this hot rock together spinning through time, like life last forever.
So use your time wisely and do acts of kindness for
when that moment arrives, you may pass form this world with no regrets and not fear having to ask forgiveness when no one can hear your voice!
When we seek tragedy we shall surely find it and should we choose to seek love...we merely have to open our hearts!

Since: Dec 11

.

#74167 Jan 12, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The exact reason you Repubs have lost the last two elections. Mitt promised to do the exact same polices that Bush did. How'd that work out for America?
...and what has Obama done differently?
besides talk about what he would do...and has yet to actually do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No super high speed internet in rural area's 24 min crazyjimbo 3
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 37 min Doug77 473
Lisa grubb & terry jones 2 hr Lisa Jones 2
Looking for a good, friendly, small Baptist chu... 2 hr new church 1
pnc 4 hr the worst 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr RickyBobby 133,213
Where is Mark Blanton (Sep '10) 5 hr sexy girl 2
dinky phipps 11 hr shamed 25
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition