'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,360)

Showing posts 67,181 - 67,200 of144,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Halliburton and the other war profiteers surely never cashed a government contract check.
Bush, oh Bush, you lowered the standards that allow us to complain, oh Bush, oblamer is just an honest non-Kenyan true American patriot that is misunderstood because of you,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

heres some more anti-liberal logic, don't get too confused libs,

Gun Appreciation Day Organizer: Armed African Americans Could Have Prevented Slavery

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4113-gun-ap...
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, oh Bush, you lowered the standards that allow us to complain, oh Bush, oblamer is just an honest non-Kenyan true American patriot that is misunderstood because of you,
If he would've been even a decent president (which he was nowhere near), no one would bother to bring him up. It's not that he's an easy target, which he certainly is. It's that anyone who cares about the present will look at the past.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

don't let the above post freak you libotards out, African Americans weren't allowed to own guns, they might do something right wing - like protect themselves,
Carl Marx

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

maybe this helps.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

test

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Republicans are getting a bad rap over the African American deal. They are the ones who helped bring Civil Rights to an order. Check in your nations history, and look at all the Black Republicans there used to be in congress. Working side by side with White Democrats.

Until the Democrats joined and made up the kkk, this country was working. It was them, along with Robert Byrd, that had a staunch following in the South. Doing harm to the Blacks, not the Republicans.

Yet the Democrats get all the kudos for it, especially against an uneducated mass of Blacks. The Blacks need to be more educated, before following Obama around like he is their Savior. Trust me, he isn't. He is in the all the dollar people, the cartels, criminals, whatever makes him money. Especially his attorney general.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
France's Mali Operation: Troops Make Progress Against Islamist Rebels
oblamers resonse to this, NO! Please don't hurt my friends and campaign contibutors,
Just wondering... Some posts you claim he's Muslim And then claim the MB is going to go after Obama. Now this post??
Narrow it down for us. Can't be all three.
Anthony

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What have you Republitards ever done about abortion?????
Nmae one thing.
Nmae

LMFAO

STUPID
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but unlike Obama I do not give this info out to my enemy as in Obama told the Al Qaeda when he would take the troops out of war.
Sort of a stupid strategy, don't ya think!!
NO the stupid strategy was to ever have been there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

For the fiscal cliff strategy did he say your wallet needed flushing and ya bank account needed cleaning

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Gun control: The gun control that works: NO guns

But how you going to be like that?
Do you think the criminals are going to walk in a police station and give theirs up.

The children are buried, the hoards of reporters and camera crews have moved on to the next story, but Newtown, Conn., will never be the same. The anguish of families that lost a child may subside but will never go away.

How can we make sure mass school murders never happen again? The adult answer is ó we canít.

Since Cain slew Abel in a fit of jealousy, people have been killing each other with sticks, rocks, blades, poisons, bombs, guns and a hundred other tools of choice. New laws wonít stop it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Nmae
LMFAO
STUPID
These boards are covered in misspellings and poorly constructed sentences. If you like to correct people, consider becoming a teacher, MR. ALL CAPS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
Gun control: The gun control that works: NO guns
But how you going to be like that?
Do you think the criminals are going to walk in a police station and give theirs up.
The children are buried, the hoards of reporters and camera crews have moved on to the next story, but Newtown, Conn., will never be the same. The anguish of families that lost a child may subside but will never go away.
How can we make sure mass school murders never happen again? The adult answer is ó we canít.
Since Cain slew Abel in a fit of jealousy, people have been killing each other with sticks, rocks, blades, poisons, bombs, guns and a hundred other tools of choice. New laws wonít stop it.
They may not stop them but they could potentially subside. Isn't exploring all options a good idea?
Unless you think the government is "coming to get you", I don't see the harm in trying.
Anthony

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sitting duck with what you say makes you prepared.. Have to lay the shotgun down and rifles down every time you climb over or under something.... Holsters for handguns getting hung up.... You being serious about the military training you have Ari?? Never seen any of our folks in uniform ever carry that much shit before. They know better!
But you did say 2 assault rifles... Maybe we're getting somewhere.
Some posts you claim you are a man, some an 80 year old woman, some you are 'Norm Thomas' and live in Scott county? Scottsburg is in Floyd Co IN? A week ago I was in the place you were going to vidio my ass whiping, correct exit, wrong town? I think you are a liar! Very close however! I am comeing back to Indianapolis soon, so I will see if anyone knows you in ' Scottsburg' which is also 10 miles off I 65! Now you have a friend who is a Marine? You scared, cause you run your mouth too much? P.S. Quit confuseing me and ARI! We are not the same person! I spent a lot of time in Scottsville, I will spend more in Scottsburg, If you are 80,or a child, or a halfwit (which would be my guess), I will smile and drive away! If you are able, be ready!( If a coward can be found )!HAHAHAHA!
Anthony

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
These boards are covered in misspellings and poorly constructed sentences. If you like to correct people, consider becoming a teacher, MR. ALL CAPS.
Shut up you MUSLIM SCUM!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like to correct people, consider becoming a teacher

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like to correct people, consider becoming a teacher
I didn't correct him. I gave him friendly advice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
They may not stop them but they could potentially subside. Isn't exploring all options a good idea?
Unless you think the government is "coming to get you", I don't see the harm in trying.
Since 9/11 we have seen there is no protecting everyone from everything. Options are good if everyone agreed on them, problem is a large population doesn't. What are the one wgo don't supposed to do, bow to the master?

Government has become one to get us. Haven't you seen the news lately. They get all the money they possibly can and then some. By borrowing on the grandchildren's money. A baby born today already owes how much? What is that if they are not out to get you?

Taking away guns is the only way they can control a substantial part of the population. Hitler was voted in too, by the population. You see what happened there. Genocide. The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944.

New words are added to the dictionary as they become known. Idiot must have been put in force, just for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you MUSLIM SCUM!
As if you could do anything to make me, bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,181 - 67,200 of144,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 23 min LMS 16,111
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Quantummist 128,055
Barbourville topix 2 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 3 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 3 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 4 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••