'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,359)

Showing posts 67,161 - 67,180 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a threat like I'm an astronaut. You're literally laughable. Obama scares you, and that's because you're weak. And that's funny to us.
I rest my case! Thanks!

LOLOL, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
About kids -Very serious-
About the usual BS...who really gives a damn?
If Americans don't cut the BS about "imaginary Fiscal Cliffs" and "who do gonna getcha!"; We will become subservient to whatever message the propaganda machines are pimping.
I still think the mental health angle is where we need to focus our attention, I will not allow my kids to play "shoot'em up games".
I take them up the mountain to hunt deer, rabbit, turkey, and squirrel. They are going to learn the same values that make me the man they look up to...and some day their children will learn the same from them.
Politics aside; I am unaffected here, insulated from society and the rat race. When I turn into my 1/4 mile drive...I am just a man, a husband, a father...Thank God I'm a country boy!
If they choose to join any branch of armed service...I may discourage them, we have become the worlds police force, I don't think I'm down with OPP (Other Peoples Police-force).
If they look up to you that is one warpes bunch of kids, get them in therapy quick!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case! Thanks!
You silly coward, hush up.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my closets friends is a Marine. Did 2 tours at the beginning of Iraq. I know all about what our people had.
He's the type to not go on and on about it. He says that shows a sign of weakness. If you're quiet about it you have the edge.
I've seen the people in bars and restaurants going on and on about what they've done in battle. He says those are the ones who've probably not seen a day of real battle, just want to be thought of more than they are.
A rear Marine is always respectful and does the right thing. To them actions DO speak louder than words.
You don't care about my opinion and me yours, but I can see that no matter what, you really don't care what happenes to kids as long as you have your guns.
How many more 1st graders have to be shot in mass killings before VERY drastic matters are taken in assault weapons??
It will be too late then, you people will have ruin gun ownership for all of us responsible gun owners!
I am going to volunteer (as a father and as a Veteran) to stand watch at my children's school, when the Clinton School Zone "Fish in a Barrel Law" is lifted. I will protect each and every child as if they were my own.

Do you have any school age children? Would you do the same?
I will jump through any hoop they deem necessary. My DD-214, all my medical records, background checks, etc.
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case! Thanks!
Is that why you boys wear sheets and hoods? So the sheep can't identify you in the lineup? You seem to speak their language, though.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If they look up to you that is one warpes bunch of kids, get them in therapy quick!
If YOU are a kid...I would defend you also(little twerp!)
Morallywrong

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Taken advantage of!!!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

All this talk about insurrection,shameful,Presiden t Obama was duly elected by the American people.
You don't see "Mitt" in the supreme court contesting the results do you?
You'll have another chance in four years maybe it will be an Republican cycle this time as politics tend to shift back and forth back and forth.
Gee! read some political science it won't rot your brain.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am going to volunteer (as a father and as a Veteran) to stand watch at my children's school, when the Clinton School Zone "Fish in a Barrel Law" is lifted. I will protect each and every child as if they were my own.
I will jump through any hoop they deem necessary. My DD-214, all my medical records, background checks, etc.
They aill never let a pervert like you around a School Stupid.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If YOU are a kid...I would defend you also(little twerp!)
Who will defend the kids against you Perv?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Republicans are the most paranoid and delusional people. "Dems are retards" Is there anything you don't fear? Do you ever wonder why you know everything about everything and all other humans are wrong? I Think you suffer from an enlarged amygdala which causes you to Think and act irrationally in response to threats that don't really exist. You're unwell. Seek Help. In Kentucky you can call 1-800-928-8000 It's free and there are people who can help you 24 hours a day.
Here is a real and present DANGER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The home invader came looking for them, thankfully she was armed and did not hesitate! Notice the reporter says the gun used was a 36 caliber...WTF?

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can't say I'm against the idea of having veterans become school guards.
Certainly anyone who would risk their life for our country would do the same for our children!I don't like the idea of janitors or bus drivers being armed.
And I support the mental health issue also,so that's two area's of agreement.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What have you Republitards ever done about abortion?????
Nmae one thing.
Just one, okay.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-11-06...

Notice the article states Bill Clinton vetoes this bill TWICE.

So much for liberals caring for children and their rights.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here is a real and present DANGER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The home invader came looking for them, thankfully she was armed and did not hesitate! Notice the reporter says the gun used was a 36 caliber...WTF?
Yep,she done things right,no other options.
Your family is at risk shoot first!
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
leave it to a libotard traitor to try to make money on a crisis,
In Connecticut, Democratic Sen. Beth Bye wants to limit access to assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and require that firearms be registered by model and serial number, Reuters reported. Bye also wants to impose a 50 percent sales tax on ammunition and magazines.
and in N.J.,
In New Jersey, 18 new bills have been submitted to the state legislature, including one that would require gun buyers to submit to a psychological evaluation, according to the Star-Ledger.
That means no liberals will every be able to own a weapon,
Because Halliburton and the other war profiteers surely never cashed a government contract check.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to "rile up" Stupid????
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Sorry but unlike Obama I do not give this info out to my enemy as in Obama told the Al Qaeda when he would take the troops out of war.

Sort of a stupid strategy, don't ya think!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are tens of thousands of Democrats who are trying to make their voices heard over Pelosi, Reid, and Whatshernameschlutz.
http://www.democratsforlife.org/
Personally, I think the DNC is deaf to their ideas.
Don't forget ignorance.
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but unlike Obama I do not give this info out to my enemy as in Obama told the Al Qaeda when he would take the troops out of war.
Sort of a stupid strategy, don't ya think!!
Would it really fake much to figure it out though? Like we they weren't there anymore.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

France's Mali Operation: Troops Make Progress Against Islamist Rebels

oblamers resonse to this, NO! Please don't hurt my friends and campaign contibutors,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Republicans are the most paranoid and delusional people. "Dems are retards" Is there anything you don't fear? Do you ever wonder why you know everything about everything and all other humans are wrong? I Think you suffer from an enlarged amygdala which causes you to Think and act irrationally in response to threats that don't really exist. You're unwell. Seek Help. In Kentucky you can call 1-800-928-8000 It's free and there are people who can help you 24 hours a day.
Ari already pointed out your problem, ad hominem, a big word meaning you are a retard, the more I laught at you libotards the more you claim I'm angry, the more I have to laugh, LOL, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,161 - 67,180 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 20 min FarePrey 372
shelia brown (May '12) 25 min Funny 10
Richard and Sarah hicks 32 min Herd 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,850
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 3 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 3 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr only me 16,114
KC Basketball Coach 15 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••