'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,357)

Showing posts 67,121 - 67,140 of138,824
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos, they were armed to capture escaped Slaves.
Revisionist history...flag on that play!
STFU penalty, go directly to
Libtard-ville; do not pas go, do not huff before posting!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
when wtf was born the doctor slapped his mammy threw the baby away and gave her the afterbirth
When you were born the Doctor shot your Mom in the face and jumped out of the Window.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

escaped slaves hahahahahahahaha thats funny i dont care who you are hahahaha, escaped from what afrika
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Revisionist history...flag on that play!
STFU penalty, go directly to
Libtard-ville; do not pas go, do not huff before posting!
You Republitard dummies cannot handle the truth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So a few hand grenades or RPGs thru your windows and you as a threat have been eliminated. Doesn't matter if you have 1000 guns. You can't survive with your plan. No one who has a plan of staying in a house can survive a full fledged military attack.
I said I have a safe hide...not in-house.
It stays 47 to 50 degrees year round. I am still working on the door...30" of reinforced concrete! That's just the door! C'mon now, you know I am the paranoid guy with contingency plans ;) This is all I will say about that, will send you a pic if you like.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You Republitard dummies cannot handle the truth.
Chicken Shit tries his best Jack Nicholson impersonation, sounds like J.J. Walker with a Meth high!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It stays 47 to 50 degrees year round. I am still working on the door...30" of reinforced concrete! That's just the door! C'mon now, you know I am the paranoid guy with contingency plans ;) This is all I will say about that, will send you a pic if you like.
You need.to hide, the Government wants to exterminate you severe retards.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
escaped slaves hahahahahahahaha thats funny i dont care who you are hahahaha, escaped from what afrika
Escaped from your ignorant Papaw that forgot to tie them up.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

slaves didnt try and escape from my papaw the wimmin begged him to be their man and the men did as well
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
No picture needed.... Bunker buster proof??

And if its that secure, you can't shoot out if no one can shoot in? Correct?? So again, why would anyone need multiple assault weapons when they're locked away in a impenetrable bunker??

Said this last night, you can only fire 2 guns at a a time, plus you're in a bunker of some sort that if it does have the capability to shoot out of then it can be shot into. Your assault rifles in that situation are useless aren't they??

How can you be effective locked down even if you had an unlimited supply of guns and ammo?

And let's be honest..... If someone wants in.... They'll get in. It ain't Fort Knox
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

TWA wrote:
slaves didnt try and escape from my papaw the wimmin begged him to be their man and the men did as well
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
So your Papaw was gay just like you and your Daddy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>You sound like Michael Jackson on a c@c high.

Lmfao
Chicken Shit tries his best Jack Nicholson impersonation, sounds like J.J. Walker with a Meth high!
you sound like Michael Jackson on a c@c high.

Lmfao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No picture needed.... Bunker buster proof??
And if its that secure, you can't shoot out if no one can shoot in? Correct?? So again, why would anyone need multiple assault weapons when they're locked away in a impenetrable bunker??
Said this last night, you can only fire 2 guns at a a time, plus you're in a bunker of some sort that if it does have the capability to shoot out of then it can be shot into. Your assault rifles in that situation are useless aren't they??
How can you be effective locked down even if you had an unlimited supply of guns and ammo?
And let's be honest..... If someone wants in.... They'll get in. It ain't Fort Knox
It is a "HIDE", not a last stand. I can carry two rifles on sling
3 hand guns (holstered), and a shotgun in hand, don't need to shoot them all at the same time, empty one switch to the next. Honestly would not carry that many. Ft. Knox? It does not need to be, but they would need to move about 80 tons of dirt then 8 tons of 3/8 steel. IF they could FIND it!
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey
typical liberal rhetoric

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I read that Biden said that any restrictions they put on guns would be worth it if it saved even one life. Hmmm. Should we restrict vehicle use if it will save even one life? What about bats? Should we outlaw ballgames because if bats were illegal that would save at least one life? Because I am sure more restrictions on law abiding citizens has always made criminals lay their weapon of choice down and abide by the law, hasn't it? Why are knives still legal? Big rocks? Bow and arrows? Access to poisons that kill people? Pillows? Do you know that you can smother someone to death with a bed pillow? Buckets? Quite a few kids died last year drowning in a bucket of water they fell into and couldn't get back out of the bucket. Are you people insane? How can you ignore all of these dangerous things? Doesn't the deaths by these weapons merit consideration for restrictions or complete removal from our society? Biden says if one death can be prevented then it is worth it. Oh...wait. Biden only meant gun restrictions. He isn't concerned with other weapons or the crazy people that use those weapons when they break the law. He only wants to make a point about gun control. Well, other peoples gun restrictions, I'm sure. Old Biden is like Harry Reid. He demands and commands safety and armed security for his family because if it saves one life in his family and circle of friends then it is worth it. The rest of us? Not so much. We (law abiding citizens) are being lumped in with the criminal factor and the mentally ill and the millions of the new Obama victim generation who need to be told what is best for them.

Seems the new age democrat liberal progressive wants to infringe on my rights and also be the judge and jury and executioner on the matter. More than half of those politicians on the hill are way out there in their thinking and most are corrupt...and these are your go-to people to solve a problem?

Our country is going down the shit hole as we speak and it's going at warp speed especially in the last 4 years. Thanks but no thanks Crazy Joe. Your input was null and void before you ever opened your mouth on the subject. Crazy people (much like yourself) are the real problem. Asking Biden to head up gun control possibilities is about the same as asking Manson if he thinks we have a problem dealing with the mentally ill in our society. Good luck with that folks! This will end badly.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
3 hand guns (holstered), and a shotgun in hand, don't need to shoot them all at the same time, empty one switch to the next. Honestly would not carry that many. Ft. Knox? It does not need to be, but they would need to move about 80 tons of dirt then 8 tons of 3/8 steel. IF they could FIND it!
One small bomb.....done.

That was easy Stupid.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

If the 2nd amendment is violated, the first amendment will be next.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

typical liberal rhetoric wrote:
I read that Biden said that any restrictions they put on guns would be worth it if it saved even one life. Hmmm. Should we restrict vehicle use if it will save even one life? What about bats? Should we outlaw ballgames because if bats were illegal that would save at least one life? Because I am sure more restrictions on law abiding citizens has always made criminals lay their weapon of choice down and abide by the law, hasn't it? Why are knives still legal? Big rocks? Bow and arrows? Access to poisons that kill people? Pillows? Do you know that you can smother someone to death with a bed pillow? Buckets? Quite a few kids died last year drowning in a bucket of water they fell into and couldn't get back out of the bucket. Are you people insane? How can you ignore all of these dangerous things? Doesn't the deaths by these weapons merit consideration for restrictions or complete removal from our society? Biden says if one death can be prevented then it is worth it. Oh...wait. Biden only meant gun restrictions. He isn't concerned with other weapons or the crazy people that use those weapons when they break the law. He only wants to make a point about gun control. Well, other peoples gun restrictions, I'm sure. Old Biden is like Harry Reid. He demands and commands safety and armed security for his family because if it saves one life in his family and circle of friends then it is worth it. The rest of us? Not so much. We (law abiding citizens) are being lumped in with the criminal factor and the mentally ill and the millions of the new Obama victim generation who need to be told what is best for them.
Seems the new age democrat liberal progressive wants to infringe on my rights and also be the judge and jury and executioner on the matter. More than half of those politicians on the hill are way out there in their thinking and most are corrupt...and these are your go-to people to solve a problem?
Our country is going down the shit hole as we speak and it's going at warp speed especially in the last 4 years. Thanks but no thanks Crazy Joe. Your input was null and void before you ever opened your mouth on the subject. Crazy people (much like yourself) are the real problem. Asking Biden to head up gun control possibilities is about the same as asking Manson if he thinks we have a problem dealing with the mentally ill in our society. Good luck with that folks! This will end badly.
I asked this last night and no one answered it, since you're so worried about guns and all I'm sure you have the answer.... How many children were killed in mass bucket murders? Mad bat murders?? Mass letter opener murders??

Why are you afraid of answering these questions when you bring up buckets of water and box knives??

What's there to be afraid of?? You brought them up, children are getting killed... What's your answer??
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You are still typing about guns when 15 minutes ago you just made a fool out of yourself about guns.
really? by telling the truth, what a libofag,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're a sitting duck with what you say makes you prepared.. Have to lay the shotgun down and rifles down every time you climb over or under something.... Holsters for handguns getting hung up.... You being serious about the military training you have Ari?? Never seen any of our folks in uniform ever carry that much shit before. They know better!

But you did say 2 assault rifles... Maybe we're getting somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,121 - 67,140 of138,824
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 122,939
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 min hum 81,227
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 1 hr Bobtail 13
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr Bobtail 2
Guss need a hug 1 hr Scat 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr Outraged 1
What Say You? 3 hr Truth 1
Corey vs. Collins 6 hr Bobtail 65
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters