'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,101 - 67,120 of 149,667 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well regulated MILITIA" were not formed to HUNT.
They were however formed to protect America from any threat...foreign or domestic! You do not exempt MY God Given right to protect my own life or that of MY FAMILY based upon the actions of a lunatic/criminal. There will ALWAYS be a nut who will harm others with any means available to them. After natural disasters looters will out number Police, you gonna face 30 or forty desperate people to protect your families bottled water? Powdered milk? canned goods? with a semi auto pistol and 10 round magazine?
I would have multiple high capacity mags for my mini 14, my trusty .45, and a 9mm FS92 as my back up (in a boot holster).
You stupid pos, they were armed to capture escaped Slaves.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
When the 'bigGovernment Solution' is collection before arrest, they will know where to go with the handcuffs.
You silly turd.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can't say in a public forum what I have...or where I have it.
There are weapons in my home where I will have quick access, and others in strategic locations elsewhere. I do have a safe room with goodies for a sustained hide. I am a CCDW guy, this gives an instant response ability, as well as a way to fight my way to the rest of my weapons. In battle...what I would carry would depend upon the job I was tasked with. M16-A2,.45 1911 Colt,.308 with tri pod. magazines-all I can carry for each!
So a few hand grenades or RPGs thru your windows and you as a threat have been eliminated. Doesn't matter if you have 1000 guns. You can't survive with your plan. No one who has a plan of staying in a house can survive a full fledged military attack.
confirms flabby is wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So a few hand grenades or RPGs thru your windows and you as a threat have been eliminated. Doesn't matter if you have 1000 guns. You can't survive with your plan. No one who has a plan of staying in a house can survive a full fledged military attack.
Are you suggesting that the uncle flabby theory is better? Lay down, roll over and smoke a cigarette with your local politician afterwards if you are still alive? The more you speak (type) the more you show just how weak you really are you show just how much you depend on others to make the decisions you should make for your family and yourself. This post confirms you really are wtf, sisterboy. Any small spec of credibility you may have shown before just got flushed.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

confirms flabby is wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the uncle flabby theory is better? Lay down, roll over and smoke a cigarette with your local politician afterwards if you are still alive? The more you speak (type) the more you show just how weak you really are you show just how much you depend on others to make the decisions you should make for your family and yourself. This post confirms you really are wtf, sisterboy. Any small spec of credibility you may have shown before just got flushed.
You should have been flushed the Night you slid out of your Mom's ass.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

when wtf was born the doctor slapped his mammy threw the baby away and gave her the afterbirth

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos, they were armed to capture escaped Slaves.
Revisionist history...flag on that play!
STFU penalty, go directly to
Libtard-ville; do not pas go, do not huff before posting!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
when wtf was born the doctor slapped his mammy threw the baby away and gave her the afterbirth
When you were born the Doctor shot your Mom in the face and jumped out of the Window.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

escaped slaves hahahahahahahaha thats funny i dont care who you are hahahaha, escaped from what afrika
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Revisionist history...flag on that play!
STFU penalty, go directly to
Libtard-ville; do not pas go, do not huff before posting!
You Republitard dummies cannot handle the truth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I have a safe hide...not in-house.
It stays 47 to 50 degrees year round. I am still working on the door...30" of reinforced concrete! That's just the door! C'mon now, you know I am the paranoid guy with contingency plans ;) This is all I will say about that, will send you a pic if you like.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You Republitard dummies cannot handle the truth.
Chicken Shit tries his best Jack Nicholson impersonation, sounds like J.J. Walker with a Meth high!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It stays 47 to 50 degrees year round. I am still working on the door...30" of reinforced concrete! That's just the door! C'mon now, you know I am the paranoid guy with contingency plans ;) This is all I will say about that, will send you a pic if you like.
You need.to hide, the Government wants to exterminate you severe retards.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
escaped slaves hahahahahahahaha thats funny i dont care who you are hahahaha, escaped from what afrika
Escaped from your ignorant Papaw that forgot to tie them up.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

slaves didnt try and escape from my papaw the wimmin begged him to be their man and the men did as well
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
No picture needed.... Bunker buster proof??

And if its that secure, you can't shoot out if no one can shoot in? Correct?? So again, why would anyone need multiple assault weapons when they're locked away in a impenetrable bunker??

Said this last night, you can only fire 2 guns at a a time, plus you're in a bunker of some sort that if it does have the capability to shoot out of then it can be shot into. Your assault rifles in that situation are useless aren't they??

How can you be effective locked down even if you had an unlimited supply of guns and ammo?

And let's be honest..... If someone wants in.... They'll get in. It ain't Fort Knox
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

TWA wrote:
slaves didnt try and escape from my papaw the wimmin begged him to be their man and the men did as well
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
So your Papaw was gay just like you and your Daddy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>You sound like Michael Jackson on a c@c high.

Lmfao
Chicken Shit tries his best Jack Nicholson impersonation, sounds like J.J. Walker with a Meth high!
you sound like Michael Jackson on a c@c high.

Lmfao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No picture needed.... Bunker buster proof??
And if its that secure, you can't shoot out if no one can shoot in? Correct?? So again, why would anyone need multiple assault weapons when they're locked away in a impenetrable bunker??
Said this last night, you can only fire 2 guns at a a time, plus you're in a bunker of some sort that if it does have the capability to shoot out of then it can be shot into. Your assault rifles in that situation are useless aren't they??
How can you be effective locked down even if you had an unlimited supply of guns and ammo?
And let's be honest..... If someone wants in.... They'll get in. It ain't Fort Knox
It is a "HIDE", not a last stand. I can carry two rifles on sling
3 hand guns (holstered), and a shotgun in hand, don't need to shoot them all at the same time, empty one switch to the next. Honestly would not carry that many. Ft. Knox? It does not need to be, but they would need to move about 80 tons of dirt then 8 tons of 3/8 steel. IF they could FIND it!
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 9 min ArmNHammer 3
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 1 hr Animals 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 3,468
who works for you 3 hr IronHammer 8
looking for peggy jackson (Sep '10) 5 hr Wow 11
Melinda and Anthony affair 6 hr hahaha 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 130,171
•••
•••