'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#73957 Jan 12, 2013
wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>The AK-47 is a selective-fire, gas-operated 7.62×39mm assault rifle, first developed in the USSR by Mikhail Kalashnikov. It is officially known as Avtomat Kalashnikova (Russian: &#1040;&#1074;&#10 90;&#1086;&#1084;& #1072;&#1090; &#1050;&#1072;&#10 83;&#1072;&#1096;& #1085;&#1080;&#1082; &#1086;&#1074;&#10 72;). It is also known as a Kalashnikov, an "AK", or in Russian slang, Kalash.
Design work on the AK-47 began in the last year of World War II (1945). After the war in 1946, the AK-46 was presented for official military trials. In 1947 the fixed-stock version was introduced into active service with selected units of the Soviet Army. An early development of the design was the AKS (S—Skladnoy or "folding"), which was equipped with an underfolding metal shoulder stock. In 1949, the AK-47 was officially accepted by the Soviet Armed Forces and used by the majority of the member states of the Warsaw Pact.
The original AK-47 was one of the first true "assault rifles" to be manufactured, after the original Sturmgewehr 44.[8][9] Even after six decades the model and its variants remain the most widely used and popular assault rifles in the world because of their durability, low production cost, and ease of use. It has been manufactured in many countries and has seen service with armed forces as well as irregular forces worldwide. The AK-47 was the basis for developing many other types of individual and crew-served firearms. More AK-type rifles have been produced than all other assault rifles combined. Learn the facts, please
To legally own a fully auto Ak-47 you must have an FFL...how many do you think are issued each year?

BTW The "Well regulated militia" mentioned in the 2nd amendment is made of "WE THE PEOPLE" with our own privately owned firearms; therefore, any weapon possessed by armed forces and or law enforcement is also to be available to we the people.
Also just exactly what part of "shall not be infringed" do you fail to comprehend?

#73958 Jan 12, 2013
Check my avatar.
1911 .45 ACP with copper jacketed 230 grain Winchester Hollow Points.

CCDW, Google that!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73959 Jan 12, 2013
i love theseleft wingwhackadodles they will tel yu how the supreme court has ruled on abortion and its the law of the land, the ame suprem court has ruled on the gun issue 3000 times,but the leftwingwhackadoodles bring it up everytime they decide they need to take another right from the hard working amertican people, the very ones they claim to fight for, give me a break, im tired of their bullshit
well

Mason, OH

#73960 Jan 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
To legally own a fully auto Ak-47 you must have an FFL...how many do you think are issued each year?
BTW The "Well regulated militia" mentioned in the 2nd amendment is made of "WE THE PEOPLE" with our own privately owned firearms; therefore, any weapon possessed by armed forces and or law enforcement is also to be available to we the people.
Also just exactly what part of "shall not be infringed" do you fail to comprehend?
I doubt in the 1700's they saw this coming. The massacres, etc..they would change their tune. They were probably talking mostly about shooting their game for food with rifles.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73961 Jan 12, 2013
i doubt in the 1700s if the framers had thought democrats would become stoopid enuff to electr a non american kenyan they would written a lot of things differently, the massacres are a direct result of the leftwingwhackadoodle teachings

#73962 Jan 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
i love theseleft wingwhackadodles they will tel yu how the supreme court has ruled on abortion and its the law of the land, the ame suprem court has ruled on the gun issue 3000 times,but the leftwingwhackadoodles bring it up everytime they decide they need to take another right from the hard working amertican people, the very ones they claim to fight for, give me a break, im tired of their bullshit
As am I!

well

Mason, OH

#73963 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
How many FFL Licenses are currently active in each state?
A: AL-1075, AK-740, AZ-1547, AR-1172, CA-2267, CO-1379, CT-550, DE-118, FL-2161, GA-1675, HI-114, ID-924, IL-1906, IN-1335, IA-1241, KS-1010, KY-1301, LA-1132, ME-527, MD-528, MA-507, MI-2283, MN-1592, MS-880, MO-2292, MT-1154, NE-713, NV-592, NH-469, NJ-306, NM-672, NY-1768, NC-1837, ND-430, OH-2229, OK-1334, OR-1590, PA-2459, RI-96, SC-836, SD-498, TN-1381, TX-5090, UT-724, VT-356, VA-1608, WA-1090, WV-913, WI-1550, WY-604
Tyu

Richmond, KY

#73964 Jan 12, 2013
Errt
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#73965 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you Repubs stop typing? You DO NOT have to have a FFL to get a full auto. That's like saying you have to have a medical degree to get an operation. The person SELLING a gun must have a FFL but not the person buying one. The seller must have a FFL and a Type 3 SOT or Type 2 SOT which is a special type of FFL.

#73966 Jan 12, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt in the 1700's they saw this coming. The massacres, etc..they would change their tune. They were probably talking mostly about shooting their game for food with rifles.
"Well regulated MILITIA" were not formed to HUNT.
They were however formed to protect America from any threat...foreign or domestic! You do not exempt MY God Given right to protect my own life or that of MY FAMILY based upon the actions of a lunatic/criminal. There will ALWAYS be a nut who will harm others with any means available to them. After natural disasters looters will out number Police, you gonna face 30 or forty desperate people to protect your families bottled water? Powdered milk? canned goods? with a semi auto pistol and 10 round magazine?

I would have multiple high capacity mags for my mini 14, my trusty .45, and a 9mm FS92 as my back up (in a boot holster).
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73967 Jan 12, 2013
this scab off reagans ass is lying the gun control act of 1968 signed by lyndon bird brains johnson made it illegal without the permits and licenses required
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#73968 Jan 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
this scab off reagans ass is lying the gun control act of 1968 signed by lyndon bird brains johnson made it illegal without the permits and licenses required
Licenses to sell. YES. Licenses to buy . NO. You have to complete a background check form and pay for a $200.00 stamp that goes with the gun. Been there and done all that.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#73969 Jan 12, 2013
When the 'bigGovernment Solution' is collection before arrest, they will know where to go with the handcuffs.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73970 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
"Well regulated MILITIA" were not formed to HUNT.
They were however formed to protect America from any threat...foreign or domestic! You do not exempt MY God Given right to protect my own life or that of MY FAMILY based upon the actions of a lunatic/criminal. There will ALWAYS be a nut who will harm others with any means available to them. After natural disasters looters will out number Police, you gonna face 30 or forty desperate people to protect your families bottled water? Powdered milk? canned goods? with a semi auto pistol and 10 round magazine?
I would have multiple high capacity mags for my mini 14, my trusty .45, and a 9mm FS92 as my back up (in a boot holster).
You stupid pos, they were armed to capture escaped Slaves.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73971 Jan 12, 2013
RayOne wrote:
When the 'bigGovernment Solution' is collection before arrest, they will know where to go with the handcuffs.
You silly turd.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73972 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't say in a public forum what I have...or where I have it.
There are weapons in my home where I will have quick access, and others in strategic locations elsewhere. I do have a safe room with goodies for a sustained hide. I am a CCDW guy, this gives an instant response ability, as well as a way to fight my way to the rest of my weapons. In battle...what I would carry would depend upon the job I was tasked with. M16-A2,.45 1911 Colt,.308 with tri pod. magazines-all I can carry for each!
So a few hand grenades or RPGs thru your windows and you as a threat have been eliminated. Doesn't matter if you have 1000 guns. You can't survive with your plan. No one who has a plan of staying in a house can survive a full fledged military attack.
confirms flabby is wtf

Glasgow, KY

#73973 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So a few hand grenades or RPGs thru your windows and you as a threat have been eliminated. Doesn't matter if you have 1000 guns. You can't survive with your plan. No one who has a plan of staying in a house can survive a full fledged military attack.
Are you suggesting that the uncle flabby theory is better? Lay down, roll over and smoke a cigarette with your local politician afterwards if you are still alive? The more you speak (type) the more you show just how weak you really are you show just how much you depend on others to make the decisions you should make for your family and yourself. This post confirms you really are wtf, sisterboy. Any small spec of credibility you may have shown before just got flushed.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73974 Jan 12, 2013
confirms flabby is wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the uncle flabby theory is better? Lay down, roll over and smoke a cigarette with your local politician afterwards if you are still alive? The more you speak (type) the more you show just how weak you really are you show just how much you depend on others to make the decisions you should make for your family and yourself. This post confirms you really are wtf, sisterboy. Any small spec of credibility you may have shown before just got flushed.
You should have been flushed the Night you slid out of your Mom's ass.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73976 Jan 12, 2013
when wtf was born the doctor slapped his mammy threw the baby away and gave her the afterbirth

#73977 Jan 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos, they were armed to capture escaped Slaves.
Revisionist history...flag on that play!
STFU penalty, go directly to
Libtard-ville; do not pas go, do not huff before posting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 21 min facts are 34
who will you vote for as jailer 48 min Kristy 83
Police beatings? 1 hr sunny day 4
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 1 hr Gross 12
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 1 hr boo 7
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 2 hr Gone 58
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,848
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 3 hr you know 8
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 4 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4