'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#73918 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
bub, I for one will not be on here WHINING for 4 more years ...
I'm STILL waiting to SEE if he actually gets inaugurated!
I'm "optimistic" that WAY!...
IF he does and the Supreme Court case goes BUST ...
You can BET there will be WAR!
NOT wanting iT ...
Just expecting iT!
What say you on that!
You guys WILL have a FIGHT on your hands!
BET on it!
I know NOT when, but I will BET on it ...
It's Coming!
You are the mayor of Crazytown. That's what I say. You should pick your battles with more thought. You should use the same vigilance the next time you select your candidates, too. 8===D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73919 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, just landed a job at the local refinery (who happened to be doing a lot of hiring). My paycheck is better than ever. More people here are working. Thanks O! You should stop presuming to know so much and think we all gave it so bad. There are working, gun toting, educated democrats. YOU would do well to realize that you dont know as much about others surroundings or lives in general. 8===D--(o)(o)
I do NOT say BAD things about REAL Democrats!
There is a special Dem on here ...
I't "your" attitude you come off with that has given you, your problem ... A better attitude HELPS tremendously!
Basically WE or "I" am talking about the know-it-all libTARDS on here!

THAT THINK 0 has done NO wrong!
Let me let you in on a lil secrat ...
HE HAS done LOTS of stuff WRONG ...

If "you" can't SEE that ...
You ARE as blind as a "one-eyed Jack" ...

On ya Poker playing cards :D
worse

Ashland, KY

#73920 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT say BAD things about REAL Democrats!
There is a special Dem on here ...
I't "your" attitude you come off with that has given you, your problem ... A better attitude HELPS tremendously!
Basically WE or "I" am talking about the know-it-all libTARDS on here!
THAT THINK 0 has done NO wrong!
Let me let you in on a lil secrat ...
HE HAS done LOTS of stuff WRONG ...
If "you" can't SEE that ...
You ARE as blind as a "one-eyed Jack" ...
On ya Poker playing cards :D
no secret that hes not perfect. But what president has been? you should assume that we all can read news, and your comrades here offer anything but civil debate. my "attitude" is a just reaction to all of the right wing crazies that inhabit this thread. i will continue to taunt them. if they finsh going crazy in the process, so be it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73921 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the mayor of Crazytown. That's what I say. You should pick your battles with more thought. You should use the same vigilance the next time you select your candidates, too. 8===D
Clearly something must be done to prevent the profanity of things like your using your 8===D online ... I love using my lil emoticons for various reasons. "you" like to show your (_|_) when you get on this forum ... You will have to find ways to protect your 8===D, cover your (_|_), and hold tightly onto your (.)(.)...

Altho, I commend you for using Google!
Or "dogpile" or any search engine "you" did ...
To find your 8===D ...
"you" are one for sure ...

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73922 Jan 11, 2013
Toodles ;0)
Jay

Paris, TN

#73923 Jan 11, 2013
No surprises here:

NRA Membership Explodes as Gun Grab Talk Escalates
Thursday, 10 Jan 2013

The National Rifle Association reports that its membership is rapidly swelling even as Democrats and the Obama administration gear up for a major push to enact new gun-control laws.

The NRA reports it has added more than 100,000 members in the past 18 days. Membership of the pro-Second Amendment organization now stands at 4.2 million.

http://www.newsmax.com :80/Newsfront/NRA-membership-g un-control/2013/01/10/id/47086 7?s=al&promo_code=11E29-1
worse

Ashland, KY

#73924 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly something must be done to prevent the profanity of things like your using your 8===D online ... I love using my lil emoticons for various reasons. "you" like to show your (_|_) when you get on this forum ... You will have to find ways to protect your 8===D, cover your (_|_), and hold tightly onto your (.)(.)...
Altho, I commend you for using Google!
Or "dogpile" or any search engine "you" did ...
To find your 8===D ...
"you" are one for sure ...
:D
My seed spilling into the eyes of the ignorant is the biggest threat here? Hardly. I dont care why you like to use your emoticons. Here's a guess. Youre old and want to come off appearing younger and hip? Attention Starved? Either way, you should definitely focus on the big tasks. Getting your thoughts together to try to maintain some semblence of intelligence. You are a 50 year old typing like a 20 year old thinking like a 12 year old.
worse

Ashland, KY

#73925 Jan 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
No surprises here:
Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
The National Rifle Association reports that its membership is rapidly swelling even as Democrats and the Obama administration gear up for a major push to enact new gun-control laws.
The NRA reports it has added more than 100,000 members in the past 18 days. Membership of the pro-Second Amendment organization now stands at 4.2 million.
http://www.newsmax.com :80/Newsfront/NRA-membership-g un-control/2013/01/10/id/47086 7?s=al&promo_code=11E29-1
I'm a mamber, but just for the discounts and newsletters.
Face Reality

Rochelle, IL

#73926 Jan 12, 2013
Piers Morgan is just another leftwing lying bag of crap.
He said he didn't want to take away anyones guns and within less than one minute he said if he had his way he would take away everyones guns.
Piers Morgan is 100% in favor of disarming the USA and he is most certainly working to do it.

That guy is a total lying sack of crap just like Obama and all his supporters. Two faced, lying, full of crap bastards.
The honest intelligent guy exposed Piers Morgan, countered Morgan on everyone of his dirty tactics and correctly stated that Piers Morgan was standing on the graves of the little children and again Morgan the liar denied he was doing it. WHAT A LIAR.
All the damned Obama supporters are liars. They are always calling for an honest debate and honesty is far far from them.

Since: Dec 11

#73927 Jan 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I do post a LOT of music ...
It helps me get by in these "trying" times ...!!!
It's also a learning experience ...
&
IT makes "me" Happy!
Instead of having to take a handful of "feel good" pills!!!!!
"you" no lik e
"you" NO LQQK e
Because "I" will continue ;0)
&bp ctr=1357985826
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73928 Jan 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ql49eLRRJ_EXX&bpctr=13579 85826
You ignorant pos.

#73930 Jan 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos.
Feeling Froggy...Chicken Shit?

Do something about it!

You were given instructions.

#73931 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOUR life that sucks. My life has improved since 2008. Republicans are the paranoid ones whining on the internet. You're still standing at the station wondering why the world passed you by. Waste another 4 years crying about it... The republican't party is history. You Lost. Get over it. Wake up or get left behind. Now quote this and deny reality , change the subject ,call me a made up name and then blame obama for something.
Your debate strategy bores me.
Your own ad hominem attacks and dribble (sprinkled with childish name calling) bore everyone else.

Explain the voting stats anomalies...
How can ANY candidate lose 70% to 80% of counties in a "swing state" and still win the state? Explain laws of probability whereas some precincts with 50% to 60% minority voters win 100% of registered votes?

Use the interactive maps to see my stats (especially Ohio):

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73933 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, just landed a job at the local refinery (who happened to be doing a lot of hiring). My paycheck is better than ever. More people here are working. Thanks O! You should stop presuming to know so much and think we all gave it so bad. There are working, gun toting, educated democrats. YOU would do well to realize that you dont know as much about others surroundings or lives in general. 8===D--(o)(o)
which proves about everyone elses point, you are a selfish libotard that thinks life is bliss as long as you have something others don't, like the millions of unemployed people in this country, you are a freeloader, a denialist and a retardist,

BAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73934 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stricter on video games?? I believe that has a lot to do with it as we'll.
And I asked about number if guns... How many us enough? We know one person fighting in a battle can only carry so many guns. How many assault type weapons should one person own? Can't shoot them all at once.
with all due seriousness, you are the biggest retard on this forum, wtf is a genius compared to you, now, send me all of your money because you don't need it, you have too much and I want to go out to dinner tonight, send it to me you selfish retard libotard traitor to this country, you can't spend it all at one place and carrying it is too risky with all the libotards running around robbing people, I'm doing you a favor by you sending me your money,

here is your video libotard,

&fe ature=related
well

Mason, OH

#73935 Jan 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
No surprises here:
Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
“An anti-gun owner initiative considered in Washington could lead to massive civil disobedience and a severe domestic crisis,” John M. Snyder said today.
“According to confidential information,” he continued,“forces linked with the administration suggest the government classify semiautomatic firearms and multiple capacity ammunition feeding devices as Title 2 National Firearms Act items under the Gun Control Act of 1968.
“Under this scenario, semiautomatics and high capacity magazines could be acquired only with great difficulty and at great expense by America’s estimated 100 million law-abiding firearms owners.”
well

Mason, OH

#73936 Jan 12, 2013
we need guns, not automatic weapons for looneys. He is not taking any guns but automatic weapons he does want out of the hands of lunatics and killers.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73937 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sticking with my word and no no calling, as it seems only one republican is conserved about our children and I respect him for that. Seems to me politics aren't first. I'm impressed.
But let's just play out what republicans say, gun ban, civil war, Muslims take over, the US is gone. Leader if the free world, the worlds police... If this were true, why is the stock market hammering away? If we're so in debt how can there be so much money to be spent there? Anyway.. So Wall Street is making huge bank getting ready for the end if the world. When American ends, the police force of the world, who protects the rich here making billions and trillions?? They'll be the first to go. No where on the planet they can hide. You think they're gonna let anything happen in the USA?? Never happen!!
So basically common sense says that argument doesn't work.
Now any other republicans want to voice opinions about making our kids safer??
-civil war never happened,
-detroit riots never happened
-muslim in the w.h. never happened
-illegal gun running to mexican drug cartels by U.S. Atty General never happened
-sexual predator in the w.h. never happened
-sexual predator as keynote speaker at DNC never happened
-U.S. ran out of money never happened
-military sent into combat and funding withheld by demofags never happened
-freeloading low lifes in N.Orleans never rioted during a disaster
-U.S. president bowing to a saudi king never happened
-national guard troops in some states are not training for civil unrest right now
-delusionary 1 trillion $ coin to pay the debt will never happen
-worst agricultural disaster in U.S. history never happened
-practically no grain reserves never happened
-food crisis will never happen
-the reason none of this ever happened is because MSLSD never said it did,

Oh, and you passing an IQ test WILL NEVER HAPPEN,

you must be a computer with an automated response script, there is absolutly no way there is any intelligence behind that keyboard, BUSH, OH BUSH, REpubs, oh Repubs!,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73938 Jan 12, 2013
well wrote:
we need guns, not automatic weapons for looneys. He is not taking any guns but automatic weapons he does want out of the hands of lunatics and killers.
speaking of looneys, did you know that AUTOMATIC WEAPONS HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL FOR ALMOST 100 YEARS!

what a retard,
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#73940 Jan 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own ad hominem attacks and dribble (sprinkled with childish name calling) bore everyone else.
Explain the voting stats anomalies...
How can ANY candidate lose 70% to 80% of counties in a "swing state" and still win the state? Explain laws of probability whereas some precincts with 50% to 60% minority voters win 100% of registered votes?
Use the interactive maps to see my stats (especially Ohio):
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
Karl Rove and you may never get all those votes counted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim baker remodeling city hall 14 min john 3
teena Marie mills 19 min john 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,206
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Nasty 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
any women want to meet 5 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 14 hr Deena 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match