'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,961 - 66,980 of 146,896 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
this debate has noting to do with making society better its all about the leftwingwhackadoodles trying to clear their conscience for their failure to the american people
Wouldn't have to make society better if you would have listened to us the for last 50 years!
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

tab only believes what obozo and nancy piglosi says
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

60,000 patients put on death pathway without being told

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2012/12/600...

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you only watch the news, are you for real?
Would you believe me if I told you, I saw the police remove the rifle from the backseat of the mother's car?
Why should I believe you?
Haven't seen you make one statement with empathy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Come on AL? You know I have allegiance to the Cannabis Liberation Party!
With strong ties to the Spread the Seed of America movement!
Not that I'm against imported seed or nothing, but you know?
Don't give me up...now! ;)
Get with the program then ...
Do NOT take the libTARD stance ... k?

Things have changed ...
Much to the "detriment" of Our Country ...

A CLASSIC Liberal[TRUE Democrat] is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion.

Kinda LIKE Conservatives TODAY!:)
And none of the libTARDS, on here, are Classic Liberals.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There were HUNDREDS if she'll casings recovered... So no matter what he used, he had LOTS of it.... Kinda like you crazy Repubs brag about here all the time. And I agree with the other poster.... wnd?? Really?? That's why you're not too bright.
Btw.... Where's that list of mass killings with box knives, remotes, table legs... Whatever.... You gonna have that soon kid??
LMAO!!! You can't deny the message, so just belittle the source.
So, now it is "no matter what he used", then go after what he used. There is a reason for that, the rifle company is the backbone of any army, can you see a pistol company going toe to toe against a rifle company.
Yes, I gave you a FBI site to google.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I'll leave NOW 'tofy'...
Won't mess with you tonight :)
Have your say w/out ME butting in! ;0)
Your not buttin' in.:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't have to make society better if you would have listened to us the for last 50 years!
If you go here, you will SEE
Lady LIBERTY crying ...):

112th Congress Set To Become Most Unproductive Since 1940s
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2012/12/112...

From the worthless rino's AND rats!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I believe you?
Haven't seen you make one statement with empathy!
what does empathy have to with facts! There were 27 humans killed by a mentally sick person, that was aided by the stupidity of his mother.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

It's a start.

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566009/de...

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Things have changed ...
A CLASSIC Liberal[TRUE Democrat] is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion.
No got a go with my conscience.
I'm a gun owner...I know plenty of people that own Assault weapons!
I've seen them shoot trees down!
What's the point?
Wouldn't catch me hunting with'em!
They would buy Bazookas if they could!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

California judicial panel admonishes O.C. judge for rape comments
Judge Derek G. Johnson had said the victim 'didn't put up a fight' and that the sexual attack was 'technical.' The panel called his comments outdated and insensitive.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/local...

How come this guy was not admonished ...
Splashed all over FRONT PAGE NEWS
like the Republican running for Senate ???

and his "mistake" ...

I'm not doing a
"cause he did, I can too"
EITHER!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you only watch the news, are you for real?
Would you believe me if I told you, I saw the police remove the rifle from the backseat of the mother's car?
https://www.google.com/search... were the guns used at Sandy Hook.... Believe even the crazy gun nut that was in Peirs Morgan even said it was a Bushmaster.
And I see you're avoiding the mass killings with butter knives, extension cords, ash trays... Guess that kills your argument huh?
But you'll keep trying.... But until you have those numbers so we're comparing apples to apples... Your argument is meaningless!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ILoveitHere wrote:
It's a start.
NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.
On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566009/de...
yep, he needs his CCP pulled.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>yep, he needs his CCP pulled.
He needs a 72 hour pyshc evaluation,and put on a no buy list!
How 'bout that for starters?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Things have changed ...
Telling people how to think??

Pretty Hitler of you you fine republican!

Sad!

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Correction: psych...thought that looked strange?lol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

hey anti-conspiracy libotaitors, the right wingers must be making this stuff up, but what about your UN saying this as well?

BAAAAAAAAAAA

Food Inflation, Food Shortages And Food Riots Are Coming: 2013 Will Be A year Of Serious Global Crisis

A devastating global food crisis unlike anything we have ever seen in modern times is coming. Crippling drought and bizarre weather patterns have damaged food production all over the world this summer, and the UN and the World Bank have both issued ominous warnings about the food inflation that is coming. To those of us in the western world, a rise in the price of food can be a major inconvenience, but in the developing world it can mean the difference between life and death. Just remember what happened back in 2008. When food prices hit record highs it led to food riots in 28 different countries. Today, there are approximately 2 billion people that are malnourished around the globe. Even rumors of food shortages are enough to spark mass chaos in many areas of the planet. When people fear that they are not going to be able to feed their families they tend to get very desperate. That is why a recent CNN article declared that “2013 will be a year of serious global crisis“. The truth is that we are not just facing rumors of a global food crisis – one is actually starting to unfold right in front of our eyes. The United States experienced the worst drought in more than 50 years this summer, and some experts are already declaring that the weather has been so dry for so long that tremendous damage has already been done to next year’s crops. On the other side of the world, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan have all seen their wheat crops devastated by the horrible drought this summer. Australia has also been dealing with drought, and in India monsoon rains were about 15 percent behind pace in mid-August. Global food production is going to be much less than expected this year, and global food demand continues to steadily rise. What that means is that food inflation, food shortages and food riots are coming, and it isn’t going to be pretty.

The United States exports more food than anyone else in the world, and that is why the entire globe has been nervously watching the horrific drought in the United States this summer with deep concern.

It has been the worst drought in more than 50 years, and it has absolutely devastated corn crops all over the nation. Accordingto Bill Witherell, the U.S. corn crop this year “is said to be on a par with that of 1988 crop, the worst in the past thirty years.”

Sadly, this will be the third year in a row that the yield for corn has declined in the United States.

That has never happened before in the history of the United States.

And coming into this year we were already in bad shape. In fact, U.S. corn reserves were sitting at a 15 year low at the end of 2011.

So where will we be at the end of 2012?

The official estimates for corn yields put out by the U.S. government just keep dropping, but many fear that they aren’t dropping quickly enough. There have been some reports on the ground from some areas of the country that have been very distressing.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/food-inflation...

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/food-inflation...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

UN Warns Of Food Crisis In 2013 If Extreme Weather Persists

A severe drop in the world’s grain supply due to this summer’s extreme weather events has driven up food prices and could lead to a major hunger crisis in 2013, UN officials say.

Widespread drought and record-breaking heat waves across the U.S. caused mass soybean and corn crop failures this summer, leading to the worst harvest in more than 50 years. Similar weather is expected to cut grain harvests in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan – which together supply a quarter of world’s wheat exports – by 27 percent. These production shortages have led to the U.S. consuming more grain than it produces, running grain stocks down to historically low levels.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.google.com/search... were the guns used at Sandy Hook.... Believe even the crazy gun nut that was in Peirs Morgan even said it was a Bushmaster.
And I see you're avoiding the mass killings with butter knives, extension cords, ash trays... Guess that kills your argument huh?
But you'll keep trying.... But until you have those numbers so we're comparing apples to apples... Your argument is meaningless!!
the fact is, pistols can not fight against a rifle cmpany, but here is another little fact. A well trained snipper armed with a bolt action 7.92 can hold a company down for a very long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,807
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min pusherman_ 128,948
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 1 hr bipolar chick 24
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 1 hr Tutle Wax 6
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr goofy 60
wendy abner and rick hubbs (Jul '10) 1 hr bbgirll 10
Dentist AJ Smith 2 hr Fred 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000