'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,348)

Showing posts 66,941 - 66,960 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
America is SAFER with you in an institution an on a strict schedule of your Psych Med's!
I wonder if you were in or around Cincinnati when there was mass rioting? Did you see businesses burned; windows busted, cars assaulted with bricks and 40 oz. bottles while people tried to simply go to and from school/work? If you were white you were a "target"! I was there, my handgun allowed me to go to work and get home safely. The three hoods who were going to throw a brick and a 40 oz. bottle threw my drivers side window changed their mind when they saw the business end of my .45 aimed at their heads!
I have MORE RIGHT TO CARRY than they have to "protest" by criminal violence! No one here would mention guns...if not for the LIBTARDS talking assault weapon bans!
You ridiculous little punk, tell us another big Tale.

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

..... Wonder where all the tools are force fed this 2nd Amendment Constitution bullshit??

No one ever brings it up but them. They're continuously reminded that nothing will happen to the 2nd Amendment but its always fear fear fear!

What a sad and pitiful way to live your whole life.... Scared of something that can't happen

Sad!
travis

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

And another thing.... Using the crazy republican logic they throw around here... If all guns were taken as they falsely claim every day... And only criminals will have guns.... Who's gonna protect the rich that you dolts are such ass kissers to and get nothing from them as they dumb trillions of dollars on all out backs as they get richer and richer??

The rich wont allow a gun grab the middle class won't the poor wont our President has made it clear!!! No gun grab but you tools go in and on and on and on!

And they talk about us needing medicated.

We aren't scared.... You all are!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You hear every week of people trying to sneak 757s into movie theaters and schools........ But you are compiling guns with terrorists..... You're gonna have your ppl mad at you!
I state this fact again.... Unstable thinkers!!
Idiot!
just showing there was more carnage from a few box cutters than a 100 people armed with guns can accomplish.
We really should ban murderers. Oh, we have, don't seem to be working too good, is it.

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Why do people that have all the freedoms extended to them worry so much about losing freedoms?
Has anyone on this thread ever had any rights taken from you?
Children were slaughtered in Newtown Connecticut!
First graders with crayons for crying out loud!
Every congressman Dem. or Rep. Should have to go and walk through that school and then Vote on Civil Minded
Gun Safety legislation.
People that demanded voter I.D. are against Universal
Background checks because?
Make some sense once in awhile please?
If You want to worry about something worry about the CHILDREN and not your own selfish interests.
You're not placing your concerns over those of the kids that can't speak to the fear they experienced
are you?
So lets shake the tree and see what NUTS fall out!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did post a link to the same trip to Target as soon as I called the liar a liar. Read more than half of one post before you chime in and make yourself look stupid. They did not shur down city block or chase anyone from Target. God damn, pay attention.
You did not post any link with your original nasty comment. What you did was look it up afterwards and posted it a second time. No comment, just a link with no explanation. I don't happen to choose to click on your links, numbnuts!

Furthermore, when those stories were first run, there was one that explained how security checks everything out before the prez or his family go anywhere. Secret service were all in that store and around it. Who do you think the man in the white T-shirt is? Joe Blow down the street.

And for your information, when Michelle went to the market down the street from the White House, secret service were everywhere, police and fire were called to man the streets for four blocks around. But if you think I plan to hunt that article down for you, it ain't gonna happen.

Don't think anybody here cares anyway... you're just trying to make a federal case out of nothing. Numbnuts!!!!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>just showing there was more carnage from a few box cutters than a 100 people armed with guns can accomplish.
We really should ban murderers. Oh, we have, don't seem to be working too good, is it.
Now that was extremely stupid. Congratulations.

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

We should be jumping up and down demanding something be done to protect our kids,but no we're doing flips because high capacity magazine are going to be restricted or banned peroid!
Oh my next they'll take my Claymores!
Good Grief......

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>just showing there was more carnage from a few box cutters than a 100 people armed with guns can accomplish.
Look there is no comparison you can think of or dream up that can explain or excuse the fact...WE THE PEOPLE FAILED TO PROTECT GRADE SCHOOL CHILDREN! NONE.......
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
Oh that thing that bush let happen?? Documented!! And it was the planes that killed them the box knives didn't kill anyone.

And please list the mass knife, baseball bat, golf club, tennis racket, lamp shade, remote control killings for us all.

Ig ...... Nor..... Ant!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was extremely stupid. Congratulations.
it takes someone with more intelligent than you to understand. Now go away and play with the little boys!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Why do people that have all the freedoms extended to them worry so much about losing freedoms?
Has anyone on this thread ever had any rights taken from you?
Children were slaughtered in Newtown Connecticut!
First graders with crayons for crying out loud!
Every congressman Dem. or Rep. Should have to go and walk through that school and then Vote on Civil Minded
Gun Safety legislation.
People that demanded voter I.D. are against Universal
Background checks because?
Make some sense once in awhile please?
If You want to worry about something worry about the CHILDREN and not your own selfish interests.
You're not placing your concerns over those of the kids that can't speak to the fear they experienced
are you?
So lets shake the tree and see what NUTS fall out!
Could not agree more!! Money before children?? Nope!! That's a big bullshit as far as I'm concerned!! The line has been drawn in the sand in this one

I heard something the other day and it makes perfect sense..... A few million pissed off mothers are no match for the NRA!! Mothers win hands down!!

They don't want that fight!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sandy Hook shooter did NOT have a semi-auto AR-15 assault rifle.(The media lied again)

By admin

No Bushmaster assault rifle semi-auto AR-15 was used during the shooting despite popular mainstream media hype. Adam Lanza use 4 pistols, and once the ammo ran out from one gun he used another (a New York Reload).
Some assume that the assault rifle was in the trunk which is not true, but there was a shotgun which was not used.
Fully explained by WND self defense weapons instructor Molotov Mitchell

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Greedy unbelievable?
If this country going to H&ll like people profess...it because of all the selfish SOB'S in this country that inflame and instigate to the the point that people feel doomed because one party or president doesn't meet their moral standards...OMG!
Run for the hills....wait I'm here! stay away from the hills !

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

And no I'm not clueless not in the least bit.
I'm a realist I prefer to face the facts instead of distort them!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
And another thing.... Using the crazy republican logic they throw around here... If all guns were taken as they falsely claim every day... And only criminals will have guns.... Who's gonna protect the rich that you dolts are such ass kissers to and get nothing from them as they dumb trillions of dollars on all out backs as they get richer and richer??
The rich wont allow a gun grab the middle class won't the poor wont our President has made it clear!!! No gun grab but you tools go in and on and on and on!
And they talk about us needing medicated.
We aren't scared.... You all are!
won't need guns then, rich repubs will be handing out slices of bread to freeloading libotards for waxing their cars, libotards are not smart enough to handle money so just give them a slice of bread,

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
Sandy Hook shooter did NOT have a semi-auto AR-15 assault rifle.(The media lied again)
By admin
No Bushmaster assault rifle semi-auto AR-15 was used during the shooting despite popular mainstream media hype. Adam Lanza use 4 pistols, and once the ammo ran out from one gun he used another (a New York Reload).
Some assume that the assault rifle was in the trunk which is not true, but there was a shotgun which was not used.
Fully explained by WND self defense weapons instructor Molotov Mitchell
There's your problem "WND" are you for real?

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
won't need guns then, rich repubs will be handing out slices of bread to freeloading libotards for waxing their cars, libotards are not smart enough to handle money so just give them a slice of bread,
So you wouldn't stand in the cheese line if you was hungry?
B/S!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>So you wouldn't stand in the cheese line if you was hungry?
B/S!!!
'tofy'
are you turning in to a libTARD ...???

Hope NOT <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,941 - 66,960 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Boop 918
Who would make a great mayor? 1 hr WTF 74
can u apply for food stamps online 1 hr guss 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sPam 81,188
New Family Court Judge NEEDED!!! 1 hr WTF 38
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 4
Preachers 1 hr guss 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 7 hr your screwed 9
•••