'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73825 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't have to make society better if you would have listened to us the for last 50 years!
If you go here, you will SEE
Lady LIBERTY crying ...):

112th Congress Set To Become Most Unproductive Since 1940s
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2012/12/112...

From the worthless rino's AND rats!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73826 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I believe you?
Haven't seen you make one statement with empathy!
what does empathy have to with facts! There were 27 humans killed by a mentally sick person, that was aided by the stupidity of his mother.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73827 Jan 11, 2013
It's a start.

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566009/de...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#73828 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program then ...
Do NOT take the libTARD stance ... k?
Things have changed ...
Much to the "detriment" of Our Country ...
A CLASSIC Liberal[TRUE Democrat] is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion.
Kinda LIKE Conservatives TODAY!:)
And none of the libTARDS, on here, are Classic Liberals.
No got a go with my conscience.
I'm a gun owner...I know plenty of people that own Assault weapons!
I've seen them shoot trees down!
What's the point?
Wouldn't catch me hunting with'em!
They would buy Bazookas if they could!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73829 Jan 11, 2013
California judicial panel admonishes O.C. judge for rape comments
Judge Derek G. Johnson had said the victim 'didn't put up a fight' and that the sexual attack was 'technical.' The panel called his comments outdated and insensitive.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/local...

How come this guy was not admonished ...
Splashed all over FRONT PAGE NEWS
like the Republican running for Senate ???

and his "mistake" ...

I'm not doing a
"cause he did, I can too"
EITHER!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73830 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you only watch the news, are you for real?
Would you believe me if I told you, I saw the police remove the rifle from the backseat of the mother's car?
https://www.google.com/search... were the guns used at Sandy Hook.... Believe even the crazy gun nut that was in Peirs Morgan even said it was a Bushmaster.
And I see you're avoiding the mass killings with butter knives, extension cords, ash trays... Guess that kills your argument huh?
But you'll keep trying.... But until you have those numbers so we're comparing apples to apples... Your argument is meaningless!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73831 Jan 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
It's a start.
NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.
On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566009/de...
yep, he needs his CCP pulled.

Brush mountain Ky

#73833 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>yep, he needs his CCP pulled.
He needs a 72 hour pyshc evaluation,and put on a no buy list!
How 'bout that for starters?
Uncle Tab

United States

#73834 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program then ...
Do NOT take the libTARD stance ... k?
Things have changed ...
Much to the "detriment" of Our Country ...
A CLASSIC Liberal[TRUE Democrat] is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion.
Kinda LIKE Conservatives TODAY!:)
And none of the libTARDS, on here, are Classic Liberals.
Telling people how to think??

Pretty Hitler of you you fine republican!

Sad!

Brush mountain Ky

#73835 Jan 11, 2013
Correction: psych...thought that looked strange?lol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73836 Jan 11, 2013
hey anti-conspiracy libotaitors, the right wingers must be making this stuff up, but what about your UN saying this as well?

BAAAAAAAAAAA

Food Inflation, Food Shortages And Food Riots Are Coming: 2013 Will Be A year Of Serious Global Crisis

A devastating global food crisis unlike anything we have ever seen in modern times is coming. Crippling drought and bizarre weather patterns have damaged food production all over the world this summer, and the UN and the World Bank have both issued ominous warnings about the food inflation that is coming. To those of us in the western world, a rise in the price of food can be a major inconvenience, but in the developing world it can mean the difference between life and death. Just remember what happened back in 2008. When food prices hit record highs it led to food riots in 28 different countries. Today, there are approximately 2 billion people that are malnourished around the globe. Even rumors of food shortages are enough to spark mass chaos in many areas of the planet. When people fear that they are not going to be able to feed their families they tend to get very desperate. That is why a recent CNN article declared that “2013 will be a year of serious global crisis“. The truth is that we are not just facing rumors of a global food crisis – one is actually starting to unfold right in front of our eyes. The United States experienced the worst drought in more than 50 years this summer, and some experts are already declaring that the weather has been so dry for so long that tremendous damage has already been done to next year’s crops. On the other side of the world, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan have all seen their wheat crops devastated by the horrible drought this summer. Australia has also been dealing with drought, and in India monsoon rains were about 15 percent behind pace in mid-August. Global food production is going to be much less than expected this year, and global food demand continues to steadily rise. What that means is that food inflation, food shortages and food riots are coming, and it isn’t going to be pretty.

The United States exports more food than anyone else in the world, and that is why the entire globe has been nervously watching the horrific drought in the United States this summer with deep concern.

It has been the worst drought in more than 50 years, and it has absolutely devastated corn crops all over the nation. Accordingto Bill Witherell, the U.S. corn crop this year “is said to be on a par with that of 1988 crop, the worst in the past thirty years.”

Sadly, this will be the third year in a row that the yield for corn has declined in the United States.

That has never happened before in the history of the United States.

And coming into this year we were already in bad shape. In fact, U.S. corn reserves were sitting at a 15 year low at the end of 2011.

So where will we be at the end of 2012?

The official estimates for corn yields put out by the U.S. government just keep dropping, but many fear that they aren’t dropping quickly enough. There have been some reports on the ground from some areas of the country that have been very distressing.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/food-inflation...

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/food-inflation...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73837 Jan 11, 2013
UN Warns Of Food Crisis In 2013 If Extreme Weather Persists

A severe drop in the world’s grain supply due to this summer’s extreme weather events has driven up food prices and could lead to a major hunger crisis in 2013, UN officials say.

Widespread drought and record-breaking heat waves across the U.S. caused mass soybean and corn crop failures this summer, leading to the worst harvest in more than 50 years. Similar weather is expected to cut grain harvests in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan – which together supply a quarter of world’s wheat exports – by 27 percent. These production shortages have led to the U.S. consuming more grain than it produces, running grain stocks down to historically low levels.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73838 Jan 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.google.com/search... were the guns used at Sandy Hook.... Believe even the crazy gun nut that was in Peirs Morgan even said it was a Bushmaster.
And I see you're avoiding the mass killings with butter knives, extension cords, ash trays... Guess that kills your argument huh?
But you'll keep trying.... But until you have those numbers so we're comparing apples to apples... Your argument is meaningless!!
the fact is, pistols can not fight against a rifle cmpany, but here is another little fact. A well trained snipper armed with a bolt action 7.92 can hold a company down for a very long time.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73839 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>yep, he needs his CCP pulled.
And take his guns and out him Ina random search by law enforce my at any time. Right??

Helping you out here so you don't look like an idiot and thinking a piece of paper would stop a crazy from going to a swap meet and buying a Bushmaster and a few hundred shells and drive to the nearest school.... Is what you meant right?

Or it's crazy people who kill, not the crazy people you let buy crazy guns who kill people!??

What is it exactly!!

Brush mountain Ky

#73840 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the fact is, pistols can not fight against a rifle cmpany, but here is another little fact. A well trained snipper armed with a bolt action 7.92 can hold a company down for a very long time.
Crayons against High capacity magazine weapons of any sort?
Now you're comparing battle situations to?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73841 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>He needs a 72 hour pyshc evaluation,and put on a no buy list!
How 'bout that for starters?
sounds good to me! Now how would you stop him from buying? You know laws don't mean anything!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73842 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No got a go with my conscience.
I'm a gun owner...I know plenty of people that own Assault weapons!
I've seen them shoot trees down!
What's the point?
Wouldn't catch me hunting with'em!
They would buy Bazookas if they could!
Why NOT?
It's a FREE Country ...
To BUY with ya "hard-earned" money ...

Have ANY of them committed "murder" ???
If not, why bother with it ???

Turn your attention to more "pressing" problems ...
Like the Trillions of $$$ Deficit ...
For starters ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73843 Jan 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling people how to think??
Pretty Hitler of you you fine republican!
Sad!
Call me Hitler then ...
BUT put on ya "dunce CAP" when ya do ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73844 Jan 11, 2013
Long Live Chivalry

The Atlantic posted an article last week by Acculturated’s own Emily Esfahani Smith entitled “Let’s Give Chivalry Another Chance,” a reconsideration of the old-fashioned medieval ideal.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2012/12/lon...

'tofy'...
Since I thought you are/were a gentleman ...
I guess WE are "medieval" ... ;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

#73845 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the fact is, pistols can not fight against a rifle cmpany, but here is another little fact. A well trained snipper armed with a bolt action 7.92 can hold a company down for a very long time.
Ok, since you said only pistols were used which isn't true to my knowledge but I'll wait til more is know so I can make an educated decision, what kind if rifle should those children have had??

Because no matter what..... That happened and you fear freaks go on and in about something that is not going to happen and you crazy nutballs with the crazy guns are killing children!! Kids!! 1st grade!! They're worried about how to make the letter A and you people are lying about guns!

High capacity clips, gone!! Assault rifles, gone! If you take the crazy killing tools away from crazy people who want to mass murder, there will be less mass murder in the future.

And don't try to mix a robbery or a mugging with mass murder. They are very different!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 7 min Good ol boy 57
Indictments 34 min Tough 31
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr Concerned taxpayer 16
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr you know 44
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 2 hr Mcbeatdown 6
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr you know 81
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 4 hr Inside 6
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]