'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,901 - 66,920 of 149,882 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!! WOW!!!
I thought I was hard on these inbred fear mongering uneducated fucktards!!!!
You are the king!!
Jacking off to RR while watching Andy Griffin...... Fits these hilljacks perfectly!!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
that is a crack up ha the only problem as bad as Reagon sucked they would hate him today for the way he did things but they are gay for him today
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressive/Liberal/Democrat is now overrun with Anti-American Atheist Homo loving Anti-Christian shit-for-brains like YOU! Uncle Tabitha is the best you have....and He/She is simply an over medicated anti social psych-ward escapee!
And you are part of the new American Taliban movement. You are against freedom of others , the Rights of others and against Free Elections in America. You are against a 250 year old Republic that rules by majority vote. You are against a three part law making government unless all those parts make laws to your own liking and your own ideas of right and wrong.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
"they shut down half the city blocks and chased everyone out of Target so she could shop"
Did you know you were lying when you posted that or is that what you were told to Think?

What a dumb ass you are! All you had to do was look it up before you call someone a liar.

Here is ONE of several articles. Happy now?!!

First Lady Michelle Obama goes incognito during shopping trip to Target
Michelle Obama wears sunglasses and baseball cap in effort to shop unnoticed

By Cristina Everett / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, September 30, 2011, 9:01 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

NRA Can FFuuck Themselves wrote:
I threw away my NRA card and I did not renew. My membership expired today.
I am also leaving the GOP.
Why? The GOP and the NRA left me. I didn't leave them.
The NRA has become an organization not worthy of true gun owners who respect the weapons they keep in their charge. The NRA has become a bad union and a misleading lobby group. They use your money to protect gun manufacturers and could care less what you do or think.
Can we just cut through the BS? This is not the NRA fighting about Second Amendment rights. The NRA is becoming more and more irrelevant no matter if they get a million more members this year. That only means a million more misguided souls will spend money for a gun union to spend money on candidates who don't win. Have at it. Fact. Not one major candidate the NRA supported in 2012 won. Not one. The world has turned and it is not coming back. Thank God for that.
The NRA needs their faced slammed into the ground for fear-mongering for profits in the wake of the Newtown shooting. Justice Scalia clearly laid out in Heller what Second Amendements were and what they were not. The most conservative justice on the Supreme Court, Justice Scalia, made it very clear. He stated that assault weapons are not protected by the Second Amendment. Read it. Look it up. It is not debatable. He said it.
The NRA instead is protecting themselves and their wealthy gun manufacturers. They are lying to their members about threats to the Second Amendment. There is a portion of the American public that we can refer to as survivalists, ignorant militia types. They don't belong in the NRA, yet they are prevalent in that cesspool today. These people need to take their meds. The government is not coming to harm your chickens and your wives. Only those who are fearful of circling black helicopters and stockpiling guns and ammo in the basement truly believe gun rights and the Second Amendment are in danger. Quite frankly, nobody else really gives a shlt.
This is about gun manufacturers making millions and millions and millions of dollars. This is about retailers making millions and millions and millions of dollars. Do you know how much money these people have made over the slaughter of 20 innocent children in Newtown? Do you know how much richer these rich gun manufacturers have gotten over the past month, and how the NRA uses that tragedy to gin up fears, and websites use that tragedy to gin up fears that theyíre coming to take your guns away? Hey, they canít take your guns away. We have something called the Second Amendment in the Constitution of the United States. Justice Scalia said in 2009 they canít come and take your guns away. You can have a handgun to protect your family. But after that, anything goes and yes, they can regulate guns. Scalia said it. Not me.
The bottom line is, if you're a survivalist type mental whackjob, and you actually believe the federal "gubment" is coming after you to kill you and your children, if that really is your paranoid, sick, twisted view in 2013, well fine. Good luck to you, and continue to gather up other twisted Republicans and NRA members in your pickup truck and drive right off the political cliff right into oblivion. That is where you're headed.
Supporting an NRA that spends most of their time and dollars fighting for the rights of gun manufacturers instead of the rights of sensible gun owners will be terrible for Republicans. If weíre going to fight against all these common sense gun measures, then we are a Republican party thatís headed for extinction.
Simple common sense goes a long way and that is what the GOP has lost with the turds running it today. Ronald Reagan would truly be ashamed of the party today and what the freaks even in the middle of the party have now become.
Now let me see! Pick-ups, black helicopters, NRA, God, guns, republicans, gubment, militia, survivalists, y'all have a good life!
Oh, the sun sets at about 6:30pm.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

NRA Can FFuuck Themselves wrote:
I threw away my NRA card and I did not renew. My membership expired today.
I am also leaving the GOP.
Why? The GOP and the NRA left me. I didn't leave them.
The NRA has become an organization not worthy of true gun owners who respect the weapons they keep in their charge. The NRA has become a bad union and a misleading lobby group. They use your money to protect gun manufacturers and could care less what you do or think.
Can we just cut through the BS? This is not the NRA fighting about Second Amendment rights. The NRA is becoming more and more irrelevant no matter if they get a million more members this year. That only means a million more misguided souls will spend money for a gun union to spend money on candidates who don't win. Have at it. Fact. Not one major candidate the NRA supported in 2012 won. Not one. The world has turned and it is not coming back. Thank God for that.
The NRA needs their faced slammed into the ground for fear-mongering for profits in the wake of the Newtown shooting. Justice Scalia clearly laid out in Heller what Second Amendements were and what they were not. The most conservative justice on the Supreme Court, Justice Scalia, made it very clear. He stated that assault weapons are not protected by the Second Amendment. Read it. Look it up. It is not debatable. He said it.
The NRA instead is protecting themselves and their wealthy gun manufacturers. They are lying to their members about threats to the Second Amendment. There is a portion of the American public that we can refer to as survivalists, ignorant militia types. They don't belong in the NRA, yet they are prevalent in that cesspool today. These people need to take their meds. The government is not coming to harm your chickens and your wives. Only those who are fearful of circling black helicopters and stockpiling guns and ammo in the basement truly believe gun rights and the Second Amendment are in danger. Quite frankly, nobody else really gives a shlt.
This is about gun manufacturers making millions and millions and millions of dollars. This is about retailers making millions and millions and millions of dollars. Do you know how much money these people have made over the slaughter of 20 innocent children in Newtown? Do you know how much richer these rich gun manufacturers have gotten over the past month, and how the NRA uses that tragedy to gin up fears, and websites use that tragedy to gin up fears that theyíre coming to take your guns away? Hey, they canít take your guns away. We have something called the Second Amendment in the Constitution of the United States. Justice Scalia said in 2009 they canít come and take your guns away. You can have a handgun to protect your family. But after that, anything goes and yes, they can regulate guns. Scalia said it. Not me.
The bottom line is, if you're a survivalist type mental whackjob, and you actually believe the federal "gubment" is coming after you to kill
100% agree!! The crazies here that go on and on about guns are the ones who will go out an harm people. Hopefully the ATF or other such groups are on sites like this looking at what people say. Everyone I know who owns guns never bring them up over an over.... It's unstable for someone to think they have to do that. Much like the movie theater shooter writing letters to his school. Just a matter of time before these gun nuts kill someone.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to your Jew zombie for answers. I'm sure he will pull through for you. Now go play white guy white trash with the rest of your militia buddies. I'm sure you have many stories of secret gay encounters and bigotry to share. You backwards thinking cracker simpleton. DVR some Andy Griffith while you jerk off to pictures of Reagan.
...and another example of the Liberal/Progressive mindset; Atheist talking shit about white people, gun owners and being a hypocrite!
Yours is the Gay Rights/ LGBTS pimping political pseudo intellectual promoters of HATE and Reverse Racism!
GO BACK TO YOUR Satanic Shrine Closet and make some Heterosexual Voodoo Dolls to play with!
If your mother will take both hands from your straight jacket!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thank you again, just proven that liberals are the perverts we always knew they were.
Andy Griffin is a turn on......
Comprehension skills are wasted on republicans.... The ones who always throw homosexual references at people then cry when they get owned here..... Every day even!!

How's that gun ban lie you all preach every 13 seconds working for ya??

You hunkered down in Moms basement waiting for the bad people??

How does it feel to live in such fear every day??

Why are republicans such cowards?

Heh
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension skills are wasted on republicans.... The ones who always throw homosexual references at people then cry when they get owned here..... Every day even!!
How's that gun ban lie you all preach every 13 seconds working for ya??
You hunkered down in Moms basement waiting for the bad people??
How does it feel to live in such fear every day??
Why are republicans such cowards?
Heh
You can look back through history and find that the easiest and fastest way to gain power is by use of the fear game. Beck, Rush and the NRA all have gained there status by playing the fear card to weak minded fools. In the end however, they will wind up just like McCarthy did as an outcast of society.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree!! The crazies here that go on and on about guns are the ones who will go out an harm people. Hopefully the ATF or other such groups are on sites like this looking at what people say. Everyone I know who owns guns never bring them up over an over.... It's unstable for someone to think they have to do that. Much like the movie theater shooter writing letters to his school. Just a matter of time before these gun nuts kill someone.
LMAO!!! I don't belong to the NRA, don't have any guns! I look at this way, if the need ever arises when I need a full-auto weapon, they will be easily obtained off dead individuals.
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...and another example of the Liberal/Progressive mindset; Atheist talking shit about white people, gun owners and being a hypocrite!
Yours is the Gay Rights/ LGBTS pimping political pseudo intellectual promoters of HATE and Reverse Racism!
GO BACK TO YOUR Satanic Shrine Closet and make some Heterosexual Voodoo Dolls to play with!
If your mother will take both hands from your straight jacket!
Nice attempt. Take your $4 words and cram them up ur republicunt.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You can look back through history and find that the easiest and fastest way to gain power is by use of the fear game. Beck, Rush and the NRA all have gained there status by playing the fear card to weak minded fools. In the end however, they will wind up just like McCarthy did as an outcast of society.
That's very true!! The talk radio nutballs are way out there in the fear game. The President has said over and over and over..... And over, no guns will be taken. But let's be honest, if the crazy right wing nut jobs told the truth and were honest, they'd be out if a job.

Cowards all hang together.

Can they make this gun grab last for 4 years??? I don't think so. They'll come up with some other fear mess to put the koolaiders in a roar.... Over nothing!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I don't belong to the NRA, don't have any guns! I look at this way, if the need ever arises when I need a full-auto weapon, they will be easily obtained off dead individuals.
Children all over the country are safer with you having no guns!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt. Take your $4 words and cram them up ur republicunt.
The ONLY 'point' you have is on your head!
I am a Libertarian.
If my words have any value...the price is beyond you reach!

"attempt"? it was a SLAM!
I stand by my statement.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Swoooosh!! 4:20 has came and went..ahhh!!!
I'll give you the key
Da dot da de
da dot da de
Electricity,electricity
da dot da de
da dot da de

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true!! The talk radio nutballs are way out there in the fear game. The President has said over and over and over..... And over, no guns will be taken. But let's be honest, if the crazy right wing nut jobs told the truth and were honest, they'd be out if a job.
Cowards all hang together.
Can they make this gun grab last for 4 years??? I don't think so. They'll come up with some other fear mess to put the koolaiders in a roar.... Over nothing!
You got one thing right Liberal/Progressive's all hang together!
The true patriots on these threads speak as individuals, and will fight for our individual rights. When gangs ravaged the streets of LA, New Orleans, NYC, Miami, who had the balls to protect their property? Who had 30 round magazines and kept the wolves at bay while cops played hide and seek with hit-and-run thugs? I have been trained in urban warfare...I am a DEFENDER not a Gang Banger looking to rape and loot! When face to face with multiple attackers semi-auto weapons will be the ONLY defense! I have never been a member of NRA and I have never visited their website for info on Democrats and their anti-gun agenda, Thomas.org and C-Span I and II give me all information I need on the party of "Gun-Control".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
America is SAFER with you in an institution an on a strict schedule of your Psych Med's!

I wonder if you were in or around Cincinnati when there was mass rioting? Did you see businesses burned; windows busted, cars assaulted with bricks and 40 oz. bottles while people tried to simply go to and from school/work? If you were white you were a "target"! I was there, my handgun allowed me to go to work and get home safely. The three hoods who were going to throw a brick and a 40 oz. bottle threw my drivers side window changed their mind when they saw the business end of my .45 aimed at their heads!
I have MORE RIGHT TO CARRY than they have to "protest" by criminal violence! No one here would mention guns...if not for the LIBTARDS talking assault weapon bans!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The ONLY 'point' you have is on your head!
I am a Libertarian.
If my words have any value...the price is beyond you reach!
"attempt"? it was a SLAM!
I stand by my statement.
It was an attempt. And I don't care if you stand in traffic, your jive is foolish. Libertarian? Good luck with that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an attempt. And I don't care if you stand in traffic, your jive is foolish. Libertarian? Good luck with that.
Good luck with a belief in freedom guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution?

You are TOTALLY RETARDED!

Go back to you Meth, or Heroin!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted more bang for the buck, NBC would be my choice.
If you will recall, not one fire arm was used in the 9-11 crisis and that had a total of about 3,000 people murdered.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You got one thing right Liberal/Progressive's all hang together!
The true patriots on these threads speak as individuals, and will fight for our individual rights. When gangs ravaged the streets of LA, New Orleans, NYC, Miami, who had the balls to protect their property? Who had 30 round magazines and kept the wolves at bay while cops played hide and seek with hit-and-run thugs? I have been trained in urban warfare...I am a DEFENDER not a Gang Banger looking to rape and loot! When face to face with multiple attackers semi-auto weapons will be the ONLY defense! I have never been a member of NRA and I have never visited their website for info on Democrats and their anti-gun agenda, Thomas.org and C-Span I and II give me all information I need on the party of "Gun-Control".
Got a few sentences into it and stopped reading..... You've said the same dumb shit over and over Prof Rambo!! Blah blah blah!!
You're a patriot hero! Fighter for all who are weak again blah blah blah.... You're on an Internet blog fucktard!!! You're being a hero to who with all tour bullshit??
Lmao anyway..... Keep on building yourself up...... You know what's said about that don't ya?? Bigger you build yourself up on the Internet the more NOTHING you are in real life.
That's you! Stfu and keep snorting the koolaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charmaine Partin 3 hr momo 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 5 hr California Condor 3
Churches 6 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 10 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
selfless love witnessed 10 hr IronHammer 1
Sheriff deputies 11 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••