'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,345)

Showing posts 66,881 - 66,900 of144,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Me myself and I

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!!
Hey tabby, are you useing a proxy server or lieing? Out behind KFC is a Days Inn and a project house! however thats not Scottsville? Only Norm Thomas is on old Scottsville Rd, in a yellow house with a brown roof, with a large unpainted barn with a white slideing door! Or do you live across the street in the baige 2 story, with the nice garage out back? Or are you just a liar? Small world aint it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!!
Now "Unclke Tom", you know that would be a violation of her 1st Amendment Right!!! Damn, I forgot only libs have that right!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a steaming pile of horse shit.
I see you analogy:
A. Chicken shit is small and runs (like you).
B. Horse is Bigger, and does not run (like me).

You ARE CHIKEN SHIT!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Me myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tabby, are you useing a proxy server or lieing? Out behind KFC is a Days Inn and a project house! however thats not Scottsville? Only Norm Thomas is on old Scottsville Rd, in a yellow house with a brown roof, with a large unpainted barn with a white slideing door! Or do you live across the street in the baige 2 story, with the nice garage out back? Or are you just a liar? Small world aint it!
You are a liar you toothless inbred Hicktard pos. Go teach Volleyball now.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Many of us "old timers" will never forget the actions of John Kerry.As a young long hair person,he threw away metals he had been given,criticised our troops and told of them raping and murdering .His service 'so called,buddies"that served with him.also what was called,"swift boating"telling of his lying and exaggerating. He should never be now promoted to represent the American we remember!But then,that was then,and Obama is now.What a shame.
Everything he said was true you gd Liar.

BTW he served in Viet Nam unlike you coward.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Everything he said was true you gd Liar.
BTW he served in Viet Nam unlike you coward.
The progressive/Liberal/Democrat is now overrun with Anti-American Atheist Homo loving Anti-Christian shit-for-brains like YOU! Uncle Tabitha is the best you have....and He/She is simply an over medicated anti social psych-ward escapee!
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "chicken Hawk" ...
-N-
u r the "chicken" ...
At least you didn't copy and paste this. And at least it wasn't a link. You might actually be able to produce an original thought. It might be cluttered and without direction, but you gotta start somewhere. Baby steps!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Brother has you all and that's exactly what they want you are sheep they work you and work you until you fight over scraps while they rob you blind you blind! ever been fishing? well the bait always dies! I don't care what you are for or against you better unite or I will see you in "camp fuckem all" and big brother is the only armed guard!!!!! land of the free ? my ass
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressive/Liberal/Democrat is now overrun with Anti-American Atheist Homo loving Anti-Christian shit-for-brains like YOU! Uncle Tabitha is the best you have....and He/She is simply an over medicated anti social psych-ward escapee!
Pray to your Jew zombie for answers. I'm sure he will pull through for you. Now go play white guy white trash with the rest of your militia buddies. I'm sure you have many stories of secret gay encounters and bigotry to share. You backwards thinking cracker simpleton. DVR some Andy Griffith while you jerk off to pictures of Reagan.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Me myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
The KFC is in Sellersburg, Clark County.... Just down the road from ScottsBURG ( both on 65) not Scottsville

Keep trying.... You'll get it! I'll be waiting! ;)

Republicans prove over and over how ignorant they are..... Especially Glascow Sybil! Lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And all these little movies about what you think Obama was doing play inside your head. Damn you are crazy as it gets. Reality?????? Sounds like you may have a hard time separating Reality from the voices in your head.
You only wish I was crazy and then again, you are copying the Obama liberalism...you know, blame it on the other side so you can be just like Obama and escape reality and responsibility.

Isn't this man going to be a man and be responsible for his corrupt and lying actions or no actions as in Benghazi?

This is a yes or no answer as in NO or YES
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Prof Rambo!!!

You doing your best to always bring me up makes me know you like Sybil and the rest of you fucktards read every word I type.

I do have fun and mess with you undereducated racist homophobic Internet cowards..... It's just..... Fun!

Keep reading EVERYthing I post. You may learn something!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

the puppet masters are rocking I'm sorry I voted for Obama and glad as hell I didn't vote for Rummy in fact I'm sorry I voted at all THE MATRIX HAS YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They do believe it. They are all scared of Obama but how do you think he feels knowing how many crazies are out there? Can you imagine what kind of nuts like these on here are not sleeping tonight because they think Obama is coming into their house and get their guns? I hope they have the tightest ever security for the POTUS. Have you seen Doomsday Preppers on TV? The adults have paranoid schizophrenia and the children need to be taken from them by social services.
You never know who it will be. Maybe, one of his buddies who was real close to Bin Laden may want to get the Islamic Revenge they so proudly boast about and get a piece of him.

Remember, it was Obama who boasted loud and clearly, "I took out Bin Ladin" and he made sure Bush did not get any of the credit for it or blame this time.

I know I would be scared if I had taken out the main leader of the sweet and peaceful Al Quada group.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know who it will be. Maybe, one of his buddies who was real close to Bin Laden may want to get the Islamic Revenge they so proudly boast about and get a piece of him.
Remember, it was Obama who boasted loud and clearly, "I took out Bin Ladin" and he made sure Bush did not get any of the credit for it or blame this time.
I know I would be scared if I had taken out the main leader of the sweet and peaceful Al Quada group.
Bush carefully protected bin Laden for 8 years.

Then President Obama had him killed and called W to rub it in his stupid face.

lmfao
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

my new handle now I'm messin with both of you (a common enemy) but honestly american lady really is a nutty bitch
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to your Jew zombie for answers. I'm sure he will pull through for you. Now go play white guy white trash with the rest of your militia buddies. I'm sure you have many stories of secret gay encounters and bigotry to share. You backwards thinking cracker simpleton. DVR some Andy Griffith while you jerk off to pictures of Reagan.
LMMFAO!!! WOW!!!

I thought I was hard on these inbred fear mongering uneducated fucktards!!!!

You are the king!!

Jacking off to RR while watching Andy Griffin...... Fits these hilljacks perfectly!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush carefully protected bin Laden for 8 years.
Then President Obama had him killed and called W to rub it in his stupid face.
lmfao
Obama also rubbed it into the terrorist faces also...tee hee hee.

Dirt always comes out in the wash and they know it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not say "I took out Bin Laden" You are a LIAR
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/...
Huffinton Post, this is a joke, right. Hahahahahahahaha.

It is like referencing Obama and asking him if he lies.

He took full credit for it and they heard it loud and clear.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!! WOW!!!
I thought I was hard on these inbred fear mongering uneducated fucktards!!!!
You are the king!!
Jacking off to RR while watching Andy Griffin...... Fits these hilljacks perfectly!!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Hey, thank you again, just proven that liberals are the perverts we always knew they were.

Andy Griffin is a turn on......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,881 - 66,900 of144,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min chinwendu1 127,853
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 39 min LMS 16,115
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 41 min LMS 26,166
in loving memory (Dec '08) 1 hr mee 184
SOAR public listening sessions planned 2 hr Frances 1
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 2 hr karen 80
Running Bear PayLake (May '09) 2 hr Jaron gray by god 37
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr FarePrey 372
KC Basketball Coach 18 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs