'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#73810 Jan 11, 2013
I'll leave NOW 'tofy'...
Won't mess with you tonight :)

Have your say w/out ME butting in! ;0)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73811 Jan 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that thing that bush let happen?? Documented!! And it was the planes that killed them the box knives didn't kill anyone.
And please list the mass knife, baseball bat, golf club, tennis racket, lamp shade, remote control killings for us all.
Ig ...... Nor..... Ant!
You want to blame someone, that would be Clinton, he was offered Usama three times by the Saudi government and turned down the offers.
FBI report, more people killed with hammers and clubs than rifles.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73812 Jan 11, 2013
this debate has noting to do with making society better its all about the leftwingwhackadoodles trying to clear their conscience for their failure to the american people
Uncle Tab

United States

#73813 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Sandy Hook shooter did NOT have a semi-auto AR-15 assault rifle.(The media lied again)
By admin
No Bushmaster assault rifle semi-auto AR-15 was used during the shooting despite popular mainstream media hype. Adam Lanza use 4 pistols, and once the ammo ran out from one gun he used another (a New York Reload).
Some assume that the assault rifle was in the trunk which is not true, but there was a shotgun which was not used.
Fully explained by WND self defense weapons instructor Molotov Mitchell
There were HUNDREDS if she'll casings recovered... So no matter what he used, he had LOTS of it.... Kinda like you crazy Repubs brag about here all the time. And I agree with the other poster.... wnd?? Really?? That's why you're not too bright.

Btw.... Where's that list of mass killings with box knives, remotes, table legs... Whatever.... You gonna have that soon kid??
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73814 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>There's your problem "WND" are you for real?
I suppose you only watch the news, are you for real?
Would you believe me if I told you, I saw the police remove the rifle from the backseat of the mother's car?
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73815 Jan 11, 2013
i see tab made bail again woooooooohoooooooooooo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73816 Jan 11, 2013
Thought THIS might interest some of you guys from there ;0)

Bullets found in Ky. help pinpoint location of key Hatfield-McCoy battle

LOUISVILLE, Ky.— The Hatfield clan New Year’s attack on Randolph McCoy’s cabin marked a turning point in America’s most famous feud — the homestead was set ablaze, and two McCoys were gunned down. Hatfield family members and supporters were soon thrown in jail.

Artifacts recently unearthed appear to pinpoint the location of the 1888 ambush in the woods of Pike County in eastern Kentucky. Excavators found bullets believed to have been fired by the McCoys in self-defense, along with fragments of windows and ceramic from the family’s cabin.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/bul...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73817 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You want to blame someone, that would be Clinton, he was offered Usama three times by the Saudi government and turned down the offers.
FBI report, more people killed with hammers and clubs than rifles.
Name the mass killings with hammers and clubs please.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#73818 Jan 11, 2013
TWA wrote:
this debate has noting to do with making society better its all about the leftwingwhackadoodles trying to clear their conscience for their failure to the american people
Wouldn't have to make society better if you would have listened to us the for last 50 years!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73819 Jan 11, 2013
tab only believes what obozo and nancy piglosi says
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73820 Jan 11, 2013
60,000 patients put on death pathway without being told

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2012/12/600...

Middlesboro, KY

#73821 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you only watch the news, are you for real?
Would you believe me if I told you, I saw the police remove the rifle from the backseat of the mother's car?
Why should I believe you?
Haven't seen you make one statement with empathy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73822 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Come on AL? You know I have allegiance to the Cannabis Liberation Party!
With strong ties to the Spread the Seed of America movement!
Not that I'm against imported seed or nothing, but you know?
Don't give me up...now! ;)
Get with the program then ...
Do NOT take the libTARD stance ... k?

Things have changed ...
Much to the "detriment" of Our Country ...

A CLASSIC Liberal[TRUE Democrat] is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion.

Kinda LIKE Conservatives TODAY!:)
And none of the libTARDS, on here, are Classic Liberals.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73823 Jan 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There were HUNDREDS if she'll casings recovered... So no matter what he used, he had LOTS of it.... Kinda like you crazy Repubs brag about here all the time. And I agree with the other poster.... wnd?? Really?? That's why you're not too bright.
Btw.... Where's that list of mass killings with box knives, remotes, table legs... Whatever.... You gonna have that soon kid??
LMAO!!! You can't deny the message, so just belittle the source.
So, now it is "no matter what he used", then go after what he used. There is a reason for that, the rifle company is the backbone of any army, can you see a pistol company going toe to toe against a rifle company.
Yes, I gave you a FBI site to google.

Middlesboro, KY

#73824 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I'll leave NOW 'tofy'...
Won't mess with you tonight :)
Have your say w/out ME butting in! ;0)
Your not buttin' in.:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73825 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't have to make society better if you would have listened to us the for last 50 years!
If you go here, you will SEE
Lady LIBERTY crying ...):

112th Congress Set To Become Most Unproductive Since 1940s
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2012/12/112...

From the worthless rino's AND rats!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73826 Jan 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I believe you?
Haven't seen you make one statement with empathy!
what does empathy have to with facts! There were 27 humans killed by a mentally sick person, that was aided by the stupidity of his mother.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73827 Jan 11, 2013
It's a start.

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566009/de...

Middlesboro, KY

#73828 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program then ...
Do NOT take the libTARD stance ... k?
Things have changed ...
Much to the "detriment" of Our Country ...
A CLASSIC Liberal[TRUE Democrat] is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion.
Kinda LIKE Conservatives TODAY!:)
And none of the libTARDS, on here, are Classic Liberals.
No got a go with my conscience.
I'm a gun owner...I know plenty of people that own Assault weapons!
I've seen them shoot trees down!
What's the point?
Wouldn't catch me hunting with'em!
They would buy Bazookas if they could!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73829 Jan 11, 2013
California judicial panel admonishes O.C. judge for rape comments
Judge Derek G. Johnson had said the victim 'didn't put up a fight' and that the sexual attack was 'technical.' The panel called his comments outdated and insensitive.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/local...

How come this guy was not admonished ...
Splashed all over FRONT PAGE NEWS
like the Republican running for Senate ???

and his "mistake" ...

I'm not doing a
"cause he did, I can too"
EITHER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 1 hr Mr bubble 2
Hello Gray, Kentucky 2 hr sure 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 136,601
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 8 hr fedup 438
Does anybody remember a man nicknamed 8 Ball? 8 hr Knox co 4
Brooke Mason 10 hr Branson 1
knox county detention center 11 hr on welfare 45
state police 11 hr Dear Knox 10
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]