'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,344)

Showing posts 66,861 - 66,880 of138,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Turn that computer screen to face the wall so the government can't see you tonight. It's True I saw a report on the internet!!!!!!!!!!
And they cant put stuff on the Internet that isnt true.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The Republicans BELIEVE in the Constitution!
The Military "took an OATH to "defend" the Constitution
Not the president IF he's AGAINST the Constitution!
See ya ;0)
Been FUN!
Teaching "you" a lesson :D
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Just search "Armed Forces survey", then search for firing on its own citizens...
Amen bro!
The BAD guys will BE shot!
"your" problem IS ...
WHO do "you" think the BAD guys ARE ???
US the Repub's ...
Better THINK again, bro!
The bad guys are whoever the commanders say they are. Im not judging you. Youre the one clutching a gun daring them to take them. I have no problems with our military. I only stated what the responses were to the question when posed to our own troops. Like I said before, I dont think it will come to that. But I dont think you will win if it ever had to. You mad, bro?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Republicans BELIEVE in the Constitution!
The Military "took an OATH to "defend" the Constitution
Not the president IF he's AGAINST the Constitution!
See ya ;0)
Been FUN!
Teaching "you" a lesson :D
Only thing I learned this evening is that I did not make a mistake in November. Have a good evening and dont forget to lock those guns up. Theyll be there any day for "them"! 8===D---(o)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best Idea Ever !
Wanna TRY me ???
Come ...
getcha some ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Who do you dwidiots
THINK
the Barbary Pirates were ???

OFF the Shores of Tripoli ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing I learned this evening is that I did not make a mistake in November. Have a good evening and dont forget to lock those guns up. Theyll be there any day for "them"! 8===D---(o)
I'm a "chicken Hawk" ...
-N-
u r the "chicken" ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Turn that computer screen to face the wall so the government can't see you tonight. It's True I saw a report on the internet!!!!!!!!!!
My government has my address...they know who I am...it's getting late, I will switch my furniture around tomorrow ...if someone is spying on me, I know you're going to tell me!

P.S. everything you see on internet is "true", you must be that "good looking" French model...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "chicken Hawk" ...
-N-
u r the "chicken" ...
I think the "chicken Hawk" is drunk.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They do believe it. They are all scared of Obama but how do you think he feels knowing how many crazies are out there? Can you imagine what kind of nuts like these on here are not sleeping tonight because they think Obama is coming into their house and get their guns? I hope they have the tightest ever security for the POTUS. Have you seen Doomsday Preppers on TV? The adults have paranoid schizophrenia and the children need to be taken from them by social services.

Well, I don't know who's dreaming up what here, but our family has a total of 34 years in the Marine Corp dating back to Iwo, Ist Marine's, WW2 - and I know for a fact that none of them would ever take up arms against our own citizens. Two lifelong friends from high school spent several years in the Corp, and there's been plenty of talk about Obama and the UN, etc. etc. I can't think of one time when I heard anyone say they would shoot our own countrymen for any reason what-so-ever.

That is not the oath they took when they enlisted. So think what you wish, it ain't gonna happen!!!

Have not seen Doomsday Preppers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Hey Crazy Lady.... GoTheFuckToBed so the adults can talk. Go dream about those good ole days and you can tell us more about your dreamworld tomorrow 'mmmkaaay
Nope ...
Nada
Sorry
No way Hoes zay ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Can't go for that :D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NATURAL HIGH :)
``````````
Hall & Oates
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Dear Mr President, Let American Lady keep her gun but please take away her internet access. Amen.
Cc: God,inc.
Drinkin' Beer and Wastin' Bullets
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mass Media Sucks: Sandy Hook Media Myths
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/mas...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

3RD on " youtube.com " list ...

Manager of FPSRussia Found Dead in Georgia

The manager and weapons provider for the popular YouTube channel FPSRussia, Keith Ratliff, was discovered dead early Thursday evening in Carnesville, Georgia.
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/man...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They do believe it. They are all scared of Obama but how do you think he feels knowing how many crazies are out there? Can you imagine what kind of nuts like these on here are not sleeping tonight because they think Obama is coming into their house and get their guns? I hope they have the tightest ever security for the POTUS. Have you seen Doomsday Preppers on TV? The adults have paranoid schizophrenia and the children need to be taken from them by social services.

In addition:

Do you think Obama is not scared? He knows there's crazy out here and he must live in fear for himself , his wife and especially his two girls, whose lives will never be the same. What did Michelle Obama say last year, do you remember? I'll remind you: She said what she missed the most was being able to go shopping like normal people, and she expressed how much she missed going to Target. Well they shut down half the city blocks and chased everyone out of Target so she could shop (like normal people). Well, you can bet your booty that his girls will never live a normal life. At least not for years to come. Obama himself is constantly surrounded by armed guards, he almost can't crap in private, there is always someone behind or around him. For the life of me I could never understand why anyone would want the job of president.

It use to be that the president had nine years of secret service around him to protect him and his family. If I'm not mistaken this has been changed since his administration to life. His wife and children will never be free to live a normal life for fear of who it might be that will take some type of revenge on him in the years to come. I also remember reading his comments when he first took office. He was about to go out for a long walk, something he enjoyed doing, and had planned to go down to see his long-time barber for a haircut. He was immediately jumped on and was told he could no longer do such a thing. He admitted to the fact that he missed being able to take long walks at night, and especially go somewhere like he use to do. He admitted to the lack of privacy, something he knew he could never have again for a long, long time.

So ya, he's scared, too. Half the country did not want him in office again....you never know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Treason: 12 Ways Obama Screwed America

The Republic of the United States of America is in deep trouble. With his UN-constitutional practices President Obama has committed treason against the people of America. The time has come for her people to stand together and demand that the politicians duly elected to be our voice in D.C. recognize the fact that they are supporting an UN-constitutional president.

Our Constitution is not just “an inconvenient historical document.”

It is the law by which we are governed.

http://dcxposed.com/2012/05/23/treason-12-way...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder… With A Gun!

RALEIGH, N.C.— North Carolina’s longest-serving state senator won’t seek re-election next year as he faces possible criminal charges over a shooting at his home in August.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/ant...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

ACORN, what are you doing on this thread? Did Obama send you to do his dirty work? No wonder the libs on this post are unable to see the truth, they work for ACORN.A double whammy.

They now have an alias to do their dirty work under, you know like criminals with alias in order to continue committing crime.

This is how the Daily Caller sums it up:

But now ACORN's multi-headed progeny are rising up like zombies, Republicans on the House oversight committee say in a new draft report obtained by The Daily Caller.

They even see the zombie trait in libs....
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Two good posts, AL, keep'em coming.

We are all in it for a bumpy ride these next few years.

Let the chips fall where they may...many will be saying, "I told you so."

So on that note, as Red Skelton use to say: "Good night, and God Bless."

8)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,861 - 66,880 of138,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Libertarian 122,741
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 12 min Haha 8
Larry dye and Amy dye 15 min Heard 19
somepplarebitchs 20 min LOL 16
Atv wanted 23 min yes 2
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Pop 56
Kim Helton in jail!! 1 hr mmm hmm 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••