'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,343)

Showing posts 66,841 - 66,860 of146,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73669
Jan 10, 2013
 
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done here. If you like to play games, kindergarten is the place for you...and for punishment you can kiss my a**...!!!!!
Sleep with one eye open. They are out there.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73670
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jay wrote:
Does anybody in their right mind think that the American military would fire on their own countrymen just because Obama's snaps his fingers? If you do, you are complete idiots! The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. And just because a few answer to that stupid question, does not mean it would ever happen. Futhermore, no one really knows how many gun owners are in this country. We have an estimate that 4 million belong to the NRA, and more than few hundred thousands of them - and growing - belong to the new gun organization...whose name escapes me at the moment. 80-100 million American's are hunters - and no one knows how many are owners and what they have in their closets. It's insane to think this administration would ever call for a slaughter of the people of this country. You, who profess this are blatantly bats!
Go watch some more of your fiction movies!
They do believe it. They are all scared of Obama but how do you think he feels knowing how many crazies are out there? Can you imagine what kind of nuts like these on here are not sleeping tonight because they think Obama is coming into their house and get their guns? I hope they have the tightest ever security for the POTUS. Have you seen Doomsday Preppers on TV? The adults have paranoid schizophrenia and the children need to be taken from them by social services.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73671
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done here. If you like to play games, kindergarten is the place for you...and for punishment you can kiss my a**...!!!!!
Turn that computer screen to face the wall so the government can't see you tonight. It's True I saw a report on the internet!!!!!!!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73672
Jan 10, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
America might,
Washington DC might,
Marines never forget
why we are fighting
I would love to see this fly over my Marines & I providing close air support. Wonder why Marine grunts like Marines in the air supporting them? Wait for it....because they are Marines. We all went to The Basic School & those sexy MOS Marine pilots know that us grunts need them when we call on them and they deliver 110% of the time. Other branches are great and I won't turn down support period but I always feel a bit better when my brothers show up to the fight. Plus, like grunts, they don't forget why we are at war. One Team, One Fight. Semper Fi
Time for a C-Gar!
26% of them would shoot you if ordered...their answers, not mine. I see you have mastered the art of copying and pasting that which has nohing to do with anything.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73673
Jan 10, 2013
 
Just search "Armed Forces survey", then search for firing on its own citizens...

Amen bro!
The BAD guys will BE shot!
.
.
.
.
"your" problem IS ...
.
.
.
.
WHO do "you" think the BAD guys ARE ???
US the Repub's ...

.
.
.
.
Better THINK again, bro!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73674
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
America might,
Washington DC might,
Marines never forget
why we are fighting
I would love to see this fly over my Marines & I providing close air support. Wonder why Marine grunts like Marines in the air supporting them? Wait for it....because they are Marines. We all went to The Basic School & those sexy MOS Marine pilots know that us grunts need them when we call on them and they deliver 110% of the time. Other branches are great and I won't turn down support period but I always feel a bit better when my brothers show up to the fight. Plus, like grunts, they don't forget why we are at war. One Team, One Fight. Semper Fi
Time for a C-Gar!
So tell me ... Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since WWII which was the most important for the protection on our Nation's freedom would you say.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73675
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Turn that computer screen to face the wall so the government can't see you tonight. It's True I saw a report on the internet!!!!!!!!!!
And they cant put stuff on the Internet that isnt true.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73676
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Republicans BELIEVE in the Constitution!
The Military "took an OATH to "defend" the Constitution
.
.
.
.
Not the president IF he's AGAINST the Constitution!
.
.
.
.
.
.
See ya ;0)
Been FUN!
Teaching "you" a lesson :D
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73678
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Just search "Armed Forces survey", then search for firing on its own citizens...
Amen bro!
The BAD guys will BE shot!
.
.
.
.
"your" problem IS ...
.
.
.
.
WHO do "you" think the BAD guys ARE ???
US the Repub's ...
.
.
.
.
Better THINK again, bro!
The bad guys are whoever the commanders say they are. Im not judging you. Youre the one clutching a gun daring them to take them. I have no problems with our military. I only stated what the responses were to the question when posed to our own troops. Like I said before, I dont think it will come to that. But I dont think you will win if it ever had to. You mad, bro?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73679
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
The Republicans BELIEVE in the Constitution!
The Military "took an OATH to "defend" the Constitution
.
.
.
.
Not the president IF he's AGAINST the Constitution!
.
.
.
.
.
.
See ya ;0)
Been FUN!
Teaching "you" a lesson :D
Only thing I learned this evening is that I did not make a mistake in November. Have a good evening and dont forget to lock those guns up. Theyll be there any day for "them"! 8===D---(o)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73680
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best Idea Ever !
Wanna TRY me ???
Come ...
getcha some ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73681
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Who do you dwidiots
THINK
the Barbary Pirates were ???

OFF the Shores of Tripoli ...
.
.
.
.
.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73682
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing I learned this evening is that I did not make a mistake in November. Have a good evening and dont forget to lock those guns up. Theyll be there any day for "them"! 8===D---(o)
I'm a "chicken Hawk" ...
-N-
u r the "chicken" ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73684
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Turn that computer screen to face the wall so the government can't see you tonight. It's True I saw a report on the internet!!!!!!!!!!
My government has my address...they know who I am...it's getting late, I will switch my furniture around tomorrow ...if someone is spying on me, I know you're going to tell me!

P.S. everything you see on internet is "true", you must be that "good looking" French model...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73686
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "chicken Hawk" ...
-N-
u r the "chicken" ...
I think the "chicken Hawk" is drunk.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73687
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They do believe it. They are all scared of Obama but how do you think he feels knowing how many crazies are out there? Can you imagine what kind of nuts like these on here are not sleeping tonight because they think Obama is coming into their house and get their guns? I hope they have the tightest ever security for the POTUS. Have you seen Doomsday Preppers on TV? The adults have paranoid schizophrenia and the children need to be taken from them by social services.
**********

Well, I don't know who's dreaming up what here, but our family has a total of 34 years in the Marine Corp dating back to Iwo, Ist Marine's, WW2 - and I know for a fact that none of them would ever take up arms against our own citizens. Two lifelong friends from high school spent several years in the Corp, and there's been plenty of talk about Obama and the UN, etc. etc. I can't think of one time when I heard anyone say they would shoot our own countrymen for any reason what-so-ever.

That is not the oath they took when they enlisted. So think what you wish, it ain't gonna happen!!!

Have not seen Doomsday Preppers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73688
Jan 10, 2013
 
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Hey Crazy Lady.... GoTheFuckToBed so the adults can talk. Go dream about those good ole days and you can tell us more about your dreamworld tomorrow 'mmmkaaay
Nope ...
Nada
Sorry
No way Hoes zay ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73689
Jan 10, 2013
 
Can't go for that :D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73690
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NATURAL HIGH :)
``````````
Hall & Oates
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73693
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Dear Mr President, Let American Lady keep her gun but please take away her internet access. Amen.
Cc: God,inc.
Drinkin' Beer and Wastin' Bullets
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mass Media Sucks: Sandy Hook Media Myths
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/mas...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,841 - 66,860 of146,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min curious 128,518
Orange water 31 min Abc 1
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 57 min worked there 7
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,783
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Gizz 81,561
Stacy frost carnes 1 hr wellthen 5
Letecia runyun 1 hr Pitty 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••