'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,821 - 66,840 of 150,989 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's happening is that US is going down and people are not happy! This is really bad!
Hey Zomb woman I heard and saw on the internet that Obama can actually see you at your computer screen. It's TRUE !!!!!!!!!! Throw that computer out in the yard before they come and spray you with Chemtrails.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "reach" several people with 'em ...
tho ...
Don't "I" ... ;0)
That is HOW you can tell it's ME!:D
huh ...
not really. the goofy quotes and emoticons scream "Hey, look at these and not my message". BTW, I know its you when I read a post that asks the question "Did Loretta Lynn suffer brain damage and start her rehab on Topix". " "

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up with your quotes in unnecessary places?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tIacBHehEcXX
If a marine's own mother is worried her son would fire on US citizens, shouldnt you?
Brilliant air quotes clip. She hasn't a clue.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemtrails are REAL, you are FAKE !!!!!
I cant be fake. Im cropdusting your neighborhood with magic chemicals that cant be traced. or found. or studied. or identified. or gathered. or sampled. It's a new element on the periodic table. lets call it bullshitium
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
American Lady, Get your ass in the kitchen and bake me a pie bitch !
Make me PUNK ...

BI*CH

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....;~)

and THAT's Ms. Bi*CH to you! ;0)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Zomb woman I heard and saw on the internet that Obama can actually see you at your computer screen. It's TRUE !!!!!!!!!! Throw that computer out in the yard before they come and spray you with Chemtrails.
GarbageMan...don't you have trash to pickup?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up with your quotes in unnecessary places?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tIacBHehEcXX
If a marine's own mother is worried her son would fire on US citizens, shouldnt you?
American Lady wrote:
DumbledoresArmy15 7 hours ago
I am a mother of a new marine; and very proud of my son go marines semper fi

==========
reelTruth112 10 hours ago
dear Marines...please, we will need your help when the revolution begins...America is dividing, and please refuse orders of Martial Law that will be handed down soon...please remember your oath is to the Constitution, the sacred document, sworn to be protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic...the&#65279; politicians who send our people to die, do not have your best interest at heart..the politicians who send our people to die in wars care about one thing, profit...semper fi, do or die
==========

Does THAT help you SEE better ???
IF not getcha some DAMN glasses!
PUNK :)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me PUNK ...
BI*CH
B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....;~)
and THAT's Ms. Bi*CH to you! ;0)
Barack
Is
Taking
Charge
Here
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Does anybody in their right mind think that the American military would fire on their own countrymen just because Obama's snaps his fingers? If you do, you are complete idiots! The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. And just because a few answer to that stupid question, does not mean it would ever happen. Futhermore, no one really knows how many gun owners are in this country. We have an estimate that 4 million belong to the NRA, and more than few hundred thousands of them - and growing - belong to the new gun organization...whose name escapes me at the moment. 80-100 million American's are hunters - and no one knows how many are owners and what they have in their closets. It's insane to think this administration would ever call for a slaughter of the people of this country. You, who profess this are blatantly bats!

Go watch some more of your fiction movies!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant be fake. Im cropdusting your neighborhood with magic chemicals that cant be traced. or found. or studied. or identified. or gathered. or sampled. It's a new element on the periodic table. lets call it bullshitium
Ask your mama, she can tell you you're FAKE!!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
DumbledoresArmy15 7 hours ago
I am a mother of a new marine; and very proud of my son go marines semper fi
==========
reelTruth112 10 hours ago
dear Marines...please, we will need your help when the revolution begins...America is dividing, and please refuse orders of Martial Law that will be handed down soon...please remember your oath is to the Constitution, the sacred document, sworn to be protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic...the&#65279; politicians who send our people to die, do not have your best interest at heart..the politicians who send our people to die in wars care about one thing, profit...semper fi, do or die
==========
Does THAT help you SEE better ???
IF not getcha some DAMN glasses!
PUNK :)
What did you change from the last time you posted this 10 minutes ago? less quotes? 8===D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack
Is
Taking
Charge
Here
Over MY dead body!:)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Does anybody in their right mind think that the American military would fire on their own countrymen just because Obama's snaps his fingers? If you do, you are complete idiots! The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. And just because a few answer to that stupid question, does not mean it would ever happen. Futhermore, no one really knows how many gun owners are in this country. We have an estimate that 4 million belong to the NRA, and more than few hundred thousands of them - and growing - belong to the new gun organization...whose name escapes me at the moment. 80-100 million American's are hunters - and no one knows how many are owners and what they have in their closets. It's insane to think this administration would ever call for a slaughter of the people of this country. You, who profess this are blatantly bats!
Go watch some more of your fiction movies!
The only ones blabbing it are the cons here claiming "theyll be ready for 'em". But before you go off half cocked, read the Armed Forces survey. It might give you insight as to whether or not Marines would consider firing on US citizens. But to the point, i dont think dems are considering this, only paranoid reps at this time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

@ Jay ... Amen !!!

and the "usurper" has BROKEN his ...
Many, many times!
``````````

The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution
GOOGLE "worked" just fine ... AGAIN!:D

About 2,830,000 results (0.27 seconds)
Search Results
Constitution's Link to the Oath of Office - US Office of Personnel ...
www.opm.gov/constitution_initiative/oath.aspO... . I,[name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the ... oath the President takes - to "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the ... an oath by all other government officials from all three branches, the military,...
Oath of office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_officeAn oath of office is an oath or affirmation a person takes before undertaking the duties of ... 9.2 Presidential affirmation of office; 9.3 Oath of Judge; 9.4 Military oath ... I promise to preserve, defend and uphold the Constitution, observe the Laws,...
Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Oath_of_office_of_the_Pr... Option of taking an oath or an affirmation; 1.2 Forms of administering the oath .... and defend the Constitution", instead of "preserve, protect, and defend".
About: The Oath - EssentialLiberty.US
essentialliberty.us/about/oath /The Constitution prescribed the following oath to be taken by the ... and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.... Justice Joseph Story wrote: "[T]he duty imposed upon him to take care, that the laws ... Members of Congress and commissioned military personnel are also ...
Oath Keepers
oath-keepers.blogspot.com/Oct 20, 2009 – I took an Oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. Our respected military service members all took an Oath to Protect and Defend ...
Orders We Will Not Obey - Principles of Our Republic - Here - Friday, July 3, 2009
U.S. Armed Forces Oath of Enlistment - US Military - About.com
usmilitary.about.com › Careers › US Military › Joining the MilitaryThe oath of enlistment into the United States Armed Forces is administered by ... support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,...
The Presidential Oath of Office — Infoplease.com
www.infoplease.com › History and Government › US PresidentsThe Presidential Oath of Office. The oath to be taken by the president on first entering office is specified in Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution: I do solemnly ...
All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic
tvnewslies.org/html/all_enemies__foreign_and_... number of things strike me about this oath that I took at the age of 21.... My service in the military may have ended in 1993, but my promise is with me still.... We veterans have sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the ... first clause of the soldier's oath: "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the ...
Official US Oaths of Office
twothirds.us/the-oaths-of-offi ce/The Oaths of Office for Various Federal Employees and the Military ...“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the .... specific oath the President takes – to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of ...
Do you feel Obama taking an oath to preserve, protect and defend ...
answers.yahoo.com › All Categories › Politics & Government › Politics18 hours ago – Do you feel Obama taking an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution is a true Oxymoron? why or why not, given... failure to ...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your mama, she can tell you you're FAKE!!!!!
I just texted her. She denied your claim. She said for punishment, I should dust your house twice. Once with bullshitium, once with lamejokium. I see its already working
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Over MY dead body!:)
You will be missed. By someone, somehwere. Probably
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The Clamor for Obama's Impeachment

Note: You might want to start at the Barack Obama Index Page, especially if you arrived here by using a search engine.

Subsections on this page:

Calls for Obama's resignation

Calls for Obama's impeachment

Grounds for impeachment

President Obama tells Lockheed Martin not to issue layoff notices until after election day

Other grounds for impeachment
MORE
http://www.akdart.com/obama86.html
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
@ Jay ... Amen !!!
and the "usurper" has BROKEN his ...
Many, many times!
``````````
The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution
GOOGLE "worked" just fine ... AGAIN!:D
About 2,830,000 results (0.27 seconds)
Search Results
Constitution's Link to the Oath of Office - US Office of Personnel ...
www.opm.gov/constitution_initiative/oath.aspO... . I,[name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the ... oath the President takes - to "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the ... an oath by all other government officials from all three branches, the military,...
Oath of office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_officeAn oath of office is an oath or affirmation a person takes before undertaking the duties of ... 9.2 Presidential affirmation of office; 9.3 Oath of Judge; 9.4 Military oath ... I promise to preserve, defend and uphold the Constitution, observe the Laws,...
Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Oath_of_office_of_the_Pr... Option of taking an oath or an affirmation; 1.2 Forms of administering the oath .... and defend the Constitution", instead of "preserve, protect, and defend".
About: The Oath - EssentialLiberty.US
essentialliberty.us/about/oath /The Constitution prescribed the following oath to be taken by the ... and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.... Justice Joseph Story wrote: "[T]he duty imposed upon him to take care, that the laws ... Members of Congress and commissioned military personnel are also ...
Oath Keepers
oath-keepers.blogspot.com/Oct 20, 2009 – I took an Oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. Our respected military service members all took an Oath to Protect and Defend ...
Orders We Will Not Obey - Principles of Our Republic - Here - Friday, July 3, 2009
U.S. Armed Forces Oath of Enlistment - US Military - About.com
usmilitary.about.com › Careers › US Military › Joining the MilitaryThe oath of enlistment into the United States Armed Forces is administered by ... support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,...
The Presidential Oath of Office — Infoplease.com
www.infoplease.com › History and Government › US PresidentsThe Presidential Oath of Office. The oath to be taken by the president on first entering office is specified in Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution: I do solemnly ...
All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic
tvnewslies.org/html/all_enemies__foreign_and_... number of things strike me about this oath that I took at the age of 21.... My service in the military may have ended in 1993, but my promise is with me still.... We veterans have sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the ... first clause of the soldier's oath: "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the ...
Official US Oaths of Office
twothirds.us/the-oaths-of-offi ce/The Oaths of Office for Various Federal Employees and the Military ...“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the .... specific oath the President takes – to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of ...
Do you feel Obama taking an oath to preserve, protect and defend ...
answers.yahoo.com › All Categories › Politics & Government › Politics18 hours ago – Do you feel Obama taking an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution is a true Oxymoron? why or why not, given... failure to ...
Just search "Armed Forces survey", then search for firing on its own citizens. I'm not making any of this up. Numbers dont lie. They polled Marines anonymously. You just copied the "oath" over and over?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I just texted her. She denied your claim. She said for punishment, I should dust your house twice. Once with bullshitium, once with lamejokium. I see its already working
I'm done here. If you like to play games, kindergarten is the place for you...and for punishment you can kiss my a**...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Just search "Armed Forces survey", then search for firing on its own citizens. I'm not making any of this up. Numbers dont lie. They polled Marines anonymously. You just copied the "oath" over and over?
America might,
Washington DC might,

Marines never forget
why we are fighting

I would love to see this fly over my Marines & I providing close air support. Wonder why Marine grunts like Marines in the air supporting them? Wait for it....because they are Marines. We all went to The Basic School & those sexy MOS Marine pilots know that us grunts need them when we call on them and they deliver 110% of the time. Other branches are great and I won't turn down support period but I always feel a bit better when my brothers show up to the fight. Plus, like grunts, they don't forget why we are at war. One Team, One Fight. Semper Fi

Time for a C-Gar!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min spaceship 130,443
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 20 min Junk man 8
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min SICK OF MITCH 1,012
union 45 min Funny 6
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 2 hr CCS mom 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr hell raiser 81,594
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr Trufts 1,047
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 7 hr Hey 16
Man standing with " will work" sign 11 hr stephanie 39
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000