'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,341)

Showing posts 66,801 - 66,820 of138,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

obama supporters angry
Google "works" just fine :)

About 24,300,000 results (0.41 seconds)
Search Results
CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-supporters-... days ago – Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command.
Reality Check! Obama Supporters Shocked, Angry at New Tax ...
minutemennews.com/.../reality-check-obama-sup... days ago – Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command. With President ...
Many Obama Supporters Angry at New Tax Increases on the 'Not ...
www.kulturekritic.com/.../many-obama-supporte... days ago – President Obama said, both during his campaign and the lead up to the fiscal cliff debate, that his goal was to make America's top earners pay ...
Obama Supporters SHOCKED, ANGRY Over Tax Increases – Patriot ...
patriotupdate.com/.../obama-supporters-shocke... Supporters SHOCKED, ANGRY Over Tax Increases. Monday, January 7, 2013. Screen shot 2013-01-07 at 8.26.38 AM. Sometimes, watching a ...
Blog Archive » Sweet! Obama Supporters Angry ...- I Own The World
iowntheworld.com/blog/... days ago –“Nancy Thongkham” was much more furious.“F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to ...
GASP: Obama Supporters Shocked, Traumatized & Angry at New ...
www.therightplanet.com/.../gasp-obama-support... days ago – You know, sometimes you just want to bang your head against the wall. I've been warning liberals for the past four years their taxes were going ...
Blog Archive » Sweet! Obama Supporters Angry ...- I Own The World
iowntheworld.com/blog/... Supporters Angry at Tax Increases.- by - January 7, 2013 - 05:16 America/New_York - 5 Comments.“Nancy Thongkham” was much more furious.
Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases.| Peace ...
www.dailypaul.com › Forums › Current Events2 days ago – With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of ...
CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax ...- Bearing Drift
bearingdrift.com/.../curl-obama-supporters-sh... days ago – A whole new wave of Obama supporters still don't even know: They'll get their first 2013 paychecks on the 15th of the month. So when you're ...
CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases |
newsninja2012.com/curl-obama-supporters-shock... days ago – With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of ...

Searches related to obama supporters angry
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If they know you have a gun!
If US military person are dumb enough to fire on civilians, they will be dealt with.
Not a fight I would wanna participate in.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
We won the election. If you dont like it, move to Texas and break off into the Gulf. Noone will miss Texas. Or you.
NO ONE will miss YOU...for sure!!!!!!
But the America will miss Texas and we will miss GREAT PATRIOT like A/L...
So, go play some video games...this forum is only for grownups ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
AL doesn't have to call us. Most of us on here reading your nonsensical blabber. Just because we don't post don't mean we aren't on speed dial, Miss Piggy!
So why don't you just shut up and get off her back?!!!
;0)
Many Thanks <3
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch or attend the republican national convention Lol thousands and thousands of Brainwashed idiots and their stepford wives... It was on TV. They all kept gazing and smiling as if they were under a spell, like zombies staring at Romney & Ryan as if they had just witnessed the 2nd coming of HeySoos. There is something terribly wrong with them. They all act and dress and look the same. It looked like they were under some sort of spell. The sad part, they don't even understand they are being lied to. If you show them proof of a lie, they've been trained to ignore the truth and all facts.
Tee hee hee

My description of liberals really hit the mark, didn't it?

What were you saying about being a sore loser.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with my patriotism. And I'm a registered republican. I've become jaded with the party I used to support. Ive read the psychological surveys that proved our own military is caspable of turning a gun on its own citizens. I dont want that, but the attitude that somehow its citizens would band together and defeat the military (or a UN force) is absurd. The facts Ive stated are accurate. Long story short, reps should drop the Charlton Heston act and realize whats actually happening.
I've become jaded with the party I used to support...

"you" have come UP with a "mental illness" ... then ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 ya Z !!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

No gun ban as I correctly stated..... But the fear and doom and gloom is steady as she goes!!

Lol

Who else rules by fear??
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
GET the hell "out of the way" ... then !!!

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with my patriotism. And I'm a registered republican. I've become jaded with the party I used to support. Ive read the psychological surveys that proved our own military is caspable of turning a gun on its own citizens. I dont want that, but the attitude that somehow its citizens would band together and defeat the military (or a UN force) is absurd. The facts Ive stated are accurate. Long story short, reps should drop the Charlton Heston act and realize whats actually happening.
What's happening is that US is going down and people are not happy! This is really bad!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
AL doesn't have to call us. Most of us on here reading your nonsensical blabber. Just because we don't post don't mean we aren't on speed dial, Miss Piggy!
So why don't you just shut up and get off her back?!!!
I'd rather not.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted a foreigner that cant spell to chime in, I wouldve asked you. Stick to your conspiracy theories Yakov.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

DumbledoresArmy15 7 hours ago
I am a mother of a new marine&#65279; and very proud of my son go marines semper fi
Reply ·

reelTruth112 10 hours ago
dear Marines...please, we will need your help when the revolution begins...America is dividing, and please refuse orders of Martial Law that will be handed down soon...please remember your oath is to the Constitution, the sacred document, sworn to be protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic...the&#65279; politicians who send our people to die, do not have your best interest at heart..the politicians who send our people to die in wars care about one thing, profit...semper fi, do or die

Travel the NET!
"you" will SEE how Americans FEEL!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 ya Z !!!
Right back at ya A/L...
;~)))
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to participate in a Constitutional Correction, hope it can be averted.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've become jaded with the party I used to support...
"you" have come UP with a "mental illness" ... then ;0)
No John Denver or Patsy Cline song can help you see that the back porch is the only place for your ideals. I'll take my "mental illness", because apparently the nation will go on and leave you crazy righties far behind. Plant a time capsule. I'll want my kids to know how crazy you guys were.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather not.
Fly a kite...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted a foreigner that cant spell to chime in, I wouldve asked you. Stick to your conspiracy theories Yakov.
"Yakov is my cousin" live him alone Borat!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GET the hell "out of the way" ... then !!!
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
Not my fight. I'll be drinking scotch watching it unfold. Good luck with it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
0 is a "usurping" POTUS ...
Being led around
"by the nose" ...
by George Soros ...
Get with the program NOW
O
R
SUFFER the consequences LATER!
REALITY CHECK. BHO got where he is, twice, due to the American people. Face it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,801 - 66,820 of138,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 122,810
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min diverse interests 81,208
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 27 min BIG_STEVIE 16,030
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 1 hr jimmy 30
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 1 hr family 24
License plate number 613-LHN 2 hr Gator 8 5
Corey vs. Collins 15 hr Charley 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••