'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 185999 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Therealnews com

Bay Shore, NY

#73712 Jan 11, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Oh man, oh man, oh man...OMG!!!!
Why people don't investigate how health care system is working for Canadians and Europeans.
University hospital, one of the best in the country, where I'm the patient and my family...talking about how people are coming from Canada looking for treatment in U.S. when it's too late...they wait for 6 months and more for a treatment ...when you finally get it, it's to late for you...in Europe, if you are over 60 and see a doctor for a surgery like hip, knee, etc. they laugh at you...if you go for a surgery, you have to bring caterers with you...no one calls for ambulance. Doctors have too many patients and if you need help, you have to bribe a doctor. Doctors have to listen to their government or will be penalized.
There is NO such thing to "bring you back", if you die ...even young... when they see in American movies how nurse will bring you in the wheelchair to your car, they say...we thought that was only in the movies ...Please people don't destroy something so beautiful ...
On Obama and his association with Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Frank Marshall Davis/Obama's hero and a mentor, Saul Alinsky, Louis Farrakhan / Nation of Islam, did I forgot anyone? Obama saw his father twice in his life...Obama has his father's DNA...a low life ...Obama's mother was a "leftist"...Christia n woman from Kansas married twice to a Muslim ...Obama talking about doing drugs and drinking heavily in college..."really good example" for our youngsters ..."if any bum like Obama can be a president, I can be too"...
Enough ...please ...I don't have patience for ignorance! When he BOWED to Saudi King, I lost it...I was embarrassed ...when I called my family and friends in Europe, they asked me..."WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT"...how can you support something like that...I DIDN'T NOT!
I agree America has fantastic Hospitals, Doctors, and Nurses which are second to none.

But our cost are much higher worldwide than any other country.

Single Payer Medicare For All, would have lowered our cost.

Obama and the two Democratic Senators from New Jersey killed it.

==========

Who's Blocking Health Care Reform Now? Blue Dogs? Senate Dems? House Progressives? Or the White House Itself?/ Obama is not liberal
09/02/2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ksxq3e
Anyone who can add knows Republicans are not blocking universal health care. The performances of Republican teabaggers at a few town halls notwithstanding, there are just not enough Republicans in the House and Senate to block anything. The president and his party can roll over Republican opposition any time they want to.
Blue dog Democrats aren't to blame for blocking the White House health care bills either. The political careers of many House blue dogs are the creation of White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, who as head of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee dispensed them bags of corporate cash to win primary elections against left leaning Democrats. The interests that owned Rahm, and still do, own his successor at DCCC, so the blue dogs are White House puppies it can rein it any time it chooses.
If progressives like Donna Edwards can be blamed for blocking health care reform, it's only because they are choosing to follow the White House lead and settle for “health insurance reform” instead. The White House itself, and our First Black President are the biggest political obstacles to achieving health care for every American, along with the corporate media which controls the public debate.

====
Therealnews com

Bay Shore, NY

#73713 Jan 11, 2013
Roll Call of Shame on “Too Big to Fail”
May 8, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dfldsk
Future historians will look back on the financial crisis of the last couple years and wonder why Congress didn’t act sooner or more aggressively to prevent such a crisis from recurring.
Last week, by an astonishingly wide margin, the Senate voted down a bill sponsored by Sherrod Brown and Ted Kaufman that would have limited the size of financial institutions.
Here’s the roll call of shame:
Daniel Akaka
Max Baucus
Evan Bayh
Michael Bennet
Thomas Carper
Kent Conrad
Chris Dodd
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kay Hagan
Daniel Inouye
Tim Johnson
John Kerry
Amy Klobuchar
Herb Kohl
Mary Landrieu
Frank Lautenberg
Claire McCaskill
Robert Menendez
Bill Nelson
Ben Nelson
Jack Reed
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Jon Tester
Mark Udall
Mark Warner
Several of these Senators, like Conrad and Tester, pretend to be progressive populists.
Schumer and Dodd pretend to be leaders on financial reform.
And John Kerry?
“Wall Street won and the American people lost,” said Mary Bottari, director of the Real Economy Project for the Center for Media and Democracy.
http://www.progressive.org/wx050810.html

Since: Dec 11

#73715 Jan 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb!
You are dumber than a sack of Chicken Shit...and YOU are Chicken Shit!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73716 Jan 11, 2013
Many of us "old timers" will never forget the actions of John Kerry.As a young long hair person,he threw away metals he had been given,criticised our troops and told of them raping and murdering .His service 'so called,buddies"that served with him.also what was called,"swift boating"telling of his lying and exaggerating. He should never be now promoted to represent the American we remember!But then,that was then,and Obama is now.What a shame.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#73717 Jan 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than a sack of Chicken Shit...and YOU are Chicken Shit!
You are a steaming pile of horse shit.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73718 Jan 11, 2013
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Makes perfect sense!!

Fact after fact after fact!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73719 Jan 11, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Dear Mr President, Let American Lady keep her gun but please take away her internet access. Amen.
Cc: God,inc.
Brilliant!!!
Me myself and I

Johnson City, TN

#73720 Jan 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!!
Hey tabby, are you useing a proxy server or lieing? Out behind KFC is a Days Inn and a project house! however thats not Scottsville? Only Norm Thomas is on old Scottsville Rd, in a yellow house with a brown roof, with a large unpainted barn with a white slideing door! Or do you live across the street in the baige 2 story, with the nice garage out back? Or are you just a liar? Small world aint it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73721 Jan 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!!
Now "Unclke Tom", you know that would be a violation of her 1st Amendment Right!!! Damn, I forgot only libs have that right!!

#73722 Jan 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a steaming pile of horse shit.
I see you analogy:
A. Chicken shit is small and runs (like you).
B. Horse is Bigger, and does not run (like me).

You ARE CHIKEN SHIT!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#73723 Jan 11, 2013
Me myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tabby, are you useing a proxy server or lieing? Out behind KFC is a Days Inn and a project house! however thats not Scottsville? Only Norm Thomas is on old Scottsville Rd, in a yellow house with a brown roof, with a large unpainted barn with a white slideing door! Or do you live across the street in the baige 2 story, with the nice garage out back? Or are you just a liar? Small world aint it!
You are a liar you toothless inbred Hicktard pos. Go teach Volleyball now.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#73724 Jan 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Many of us "old timers" will never forget the actions of John Kerry.As a young long hair person,he threw away metals he had been given,criticised our troops and told of them raping and murdering .His service 'so called,buddies"that served with him.also what was called,"swift boating"telling of his lying and exaggerating. He should never be now promoted to represent the American we remember!But then,that was then,and Obama is now.What a shame.
Everything he said was true you gd Liar.

BTW he served in Viet Nam unlike you coward.

#73726 Jan 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Everything he said was true you gd Liar.
BTW he served in Viet Nam unlike you coward.
The progressive/Liberal/Democrat is now overrun with Anti-American Atheist Homo loving Anti-Christian shit-for-brains like YOU! Uncle Tabitha is the best you have....and He/She is simply an over medicated anti social psych-ward escapee!
Hamburglar

United States

#73727 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "chicken Hawk" ...
-N-
u r the "chicken" ...
At least you didn't copy and paste this. And at least it wasn't a link. You might actually be able to produce an original thought. It might be cluttered and without direction, but you gotta start somewhere. Baby steps!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#73728 Jan 11, 2013
Big Brother has you all and that's exactly what they want you are sheep they work you and work you until you fight over scraps while they rob you blind you blind! ever been fishing? well the bait always dies! I don't care what you are for or against you better unite or I will see you in "camp fuckem all" and big brother is the only armed guard!!!!! land of the free ? my ass
Hamburglar

United States

#73729 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The progressive/Liberal/Democrat is now overrun with Anti-American Atheist Homo loving Anti-Christian shit-for-brains like YOU! Uncle Tabitha is the best you have....and He/She is simply an over medicated anti social psych-ward escapee!
Pray to your Jew zombie for answers. I'm sure he will pull through for you. Now go play white guy white trash with the rest of your militia buddies. I'm sure you have many stories of secret gay encounters and bigotry to share. You backwards thinking cracker simpleton. DVR some Andy Griffith while you jerk off to pictures of Reagan.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73730 Jan 11, 2013
Me myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
The KFC is in Sellersburg, Clark County.... Just down the road from ScottsBURG ( both on 65) not Scottsville

Keep trying.... You'll get it! I'll be waiting! ;)

Republicans prove over and over how ignorant they are..... Especially Glascow Sybil! Lol
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#73732 Jan 11, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And all these little movies about what you think Obama was doing play inside your head. Damn you are crazy as it gets. Reality?????? Sounds like you may have a hard time separating Reality from the voices in your head.
You only wish I was crazy and then again, you are copying the Obama liberalism...you know, blame it on the other side so you can be just like Obama and escape reality and responsibility.

Isn't this man going to be a man and be responsible for his corrupt and lying actions or no actions as in Benghazi?

This is a yes or no answer as in NO or YES
Uncle Tab

United States

#73734 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks Prof Rambo!!!

You doing your best to always bring me up makes me know you like Sybil and the rest of you fucktards read every word I type.

I do have fun and mess with you undereducated racist homophobic Internet cowards..... It's just..... Fun!

Keep reading EVERYthing I post. You may learn something!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#73735 Jan 11, 2013
the puppet masters are rocking I'm sorry I voted for Obama and glad as hell I didn't vote for Rummy in fact I'm sorry I voted at all THE MATRIX HAS YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Tate 6 min JSaying 2
chocolate lovers.. 12 min hope 13
Who buys baseball memorabilia 1 hr Joe blow 7
Jimmy dye 2 hr PIe 8
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 2 hr Quantummist 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr How Stupid can yo... 141,244
Romeo's restaurant to be on restaurant impossible! 3 hr Jennifer Travers ... 30
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages