'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193459 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

worse

Ashland, KY

#73639 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
know how crazy you guys were ...
AND how BIG of a "coward" u were!!!
If knowledge makes one a coward, you must be the bravest "lady" on the web. BTW, noone is taking your guns. Maybe the AR's, but it's all a leverage play. I would be lying if I said it wasnt entrtaining watching you reps squirm and whine.
worse

Ashland, KY

#73640 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Lip service is all Obama can do now, that and 5 bucks might buy you a six pk.
My thoughts exactly. I dont see guns going anywhere. Matter of fact, prolly a good time to invest in arms manufacturing/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73641 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If knowledge makes one a coward, you must be the bravest "lady" on the web. BTW, noone is taking your guns. Maybe the AR's, but it's all a leverage play. I would be lying if I said it wasnt entrtaining watching you reps squirm and whine.
This is NOT just about "guns" ... dwIdioT!
worse

Ashland, KY

#73642 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
dum-de-dum-DUMB ...
At "least" you "left" the quotes "out"
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73643 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's chemtrails!
Chemtrails are REAL, you are FAKE !!!!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73644 Jan 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you again.
Obama and Holder supplied the guns to the stores in hopes they would have mass murders by Americans, so they would have a reason to shut down the gun stores....it boomerang.(Disarming Americans was his agenda).
Now, without any doubt, I believe Obama and his thugs were hi-fiving when the children at Sandy Hook were massacre.(Not only sad to say but tragic) Obama was smiling and saying "I can't believe my luck, of course, I won't let a crisis go to waste".
This is what he is all about..open your eyes and see for once.
You see even the simplest of intelligence would allow a period of grieving before playing their cards and this is exactly what Obama did..played his political card.Hop right on it the first day.
No doubt in my mind, this person, you call a leader was doing.
If you had read my posts, I have said, both parties are corrupted. You and the other libs can not even bring yourself to deal with the corruption of the Obama admin.
And all these little movies about what you think Obama was doing play inside your head. Damn you are crazy as it gets. Reality?????? Sounds like you may have a hard time separating Reality from the voices in your head.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73645 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
At "least" you "left" the quotes "out"
I "reach" several people with 'em ...
tho ...
Don't "I" ... ;0)

That is HOW you can tell it's ME!:D
huh ...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73646 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's happening is that US is going down and people are not happy! This is really bad!
Hey Zomb woman I heard and saw on the internet that Obama can actually see you at your computer screen. It's TRUE !!!!!!!!!! Throw that computer out in the yard before they come and spray you with Chemtrails.
worse

Ashland, KY

#73648 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "reach" several people with 'em ...
tho ...
Don't "I" ... ;0)
That is HOW you can tell it's ME!:D
huh ...
not really. the goofy quotes and emoticons scream "Hey, look at these and not my message". BTW, I know its you when I read a post that asks the question "Did Loretta Lynn suffer brain damage and start her rehab on Topix". " "

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73649 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up with your quotes in unnecessary places?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tIacBHehEcXX
If a marine's own mother is worried her son would fire on US citizens, shouldnt you?
Brilliant air quotes clip. She hasn't a clue.
worse

Ashland, KY

#73650 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemtrails are REAL, you are FAKE !!!!!
I cant be fake. Im cropdusting your neighborhood with magic chemicals that cant be traced. or found. or studied. or identified. or gathered. or sampled. It's a new element on the periodic table. lets call it bullshitium
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73651 Jan 10, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
American Lady, Get your ass in the kitchen and bake me a pie bitch !
Make me PUNK ...

BI*CH

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....;~)

and THAT's Ms. Bi*CH to you! ;0)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73652 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Zomb woman I heard and saw on the internet that Obama can actually see you at your computer screen. It's TRUE !!!!!!!!!! Throw that computer out in the yard before they come and spray you with Chemtrails.
GarbageMan...don't you have trash to pickup?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73653 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up with your quotes in unnecessary places?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tIacBHehEcXX
If a marine's own mother is worried her son would fire on US citizens, shouldnt you?
American Lady wrote:
DumbledoresArmy15 7 hours ago
I am a mother of a new marine; and very proud of my son go marines semper fi

==========
reelTruth112 10 hours ago
dear Marines...please, we will need your help when the revolution begins...America is dividing, and please refuse orders of Martial Law that will be handed down soon...please remember your oath is to the Constitution, the sacred document, sworn to be protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic...the&#65279; politicians who send our people to die, do not have your best interest at heart..the politicians who send our people to die in wars care about one thing, profit...semper fi, do or die
==========

Does THAT help you SEE better ???
IF not getcha some DAMN glasses!
PUNK :)
worse

Ashland, KY

#73654 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me PUNK ...
BI*CH
B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....;~)
and THAT's Ms. Bi*CH to you! ;0)
Barack
Is
Taking
Charge
Here
Jay

Paris, TN

#73655 Jan 10, 2013
Does anybody in their right mind think that the American military would fire on their own countrymen just because Obama's snaps his fingers? If you do, you are complete idiots! The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. And just because a few answer to that stupid question, does not mean it would ever happen. Futhermore, no one really knows how many gun owners are in this country. We have an estimate that 4 million belong to the NRA, and more than few hundred thousands of them - and growing - belong to the new gun organization...whose name escapes me at the moment. 80-100 million American's are hunters - and no one knows how many are owners and what they have in their closets. It's insane to think this administration would ever call for a slaughter of the people of this country. You, who profess this are blatantly bats!

Go watch some more of your fiction movies!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73656 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant be fake. Im cropdusting your neighborhood with magic chemicals that cant be traced. or found. or studied. or identified. or gathered. or sampled. It's a new element on the periodic table. lets call it bullshitium
Ask your mama, she can tell you you're FAKE!!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#73657 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
DumbledoresArmy15 7 hours ago
I am a mother of a new marine; and very proud of my son go marines semper fi
==========
reelTruth112 10 hours ago
dear Marines...please, we will need your help when the revolution begins...America is dividing, and please refuse orders of Martial Law that will be handed down soon...please remember your oath is to the Constitution, the sacred document, sworn to be protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic...the&#65279; politicians who send our people to die, do not have your best interest at heart..the politicians who send our people to die in wars care about one thing, profit...semper fi, do or die
==========
Does THAT help you SEE better ???
IF not getcha some DAMN glasses!
PUNK :)
What did you change from the last time you posted this 10 minutes ago? less quotes? 8===D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73658 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack
Is
Taking
Charge
Here
Over MY dead body!:)
worse

Ashland, KY

#73659 Jan 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
Does anybody in their right mind think that the American military would fire on their own countrymen just because Obama's snaps his fingers? If you do, you are complete idiots! The military takes an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. And just because a few answer to that stupid question, does not mean it would ever happen. Futhermore, no one really knows how many gun owners are in this country. We have an estimate that 4 million belong to the NRA, and more than few hundred thousands of them - and growing - belong to the new gun organization...whose name escapes me at the moment. 80-100 million American's are hunters - and no one knows how many are owners and what they have in their closets. It's insane to think this administration would ever call for a slaughter of the people of this country. You, who profess this are blatantly bats!
Go watch some more of your fiction movies!
The only ones blabbing it are the cons here claiming "theyll be ready for 'em". But before you go off half cocked, read the Armed Forces survey. It might give you insight as to whether or not Marines would consider firing on US citizens. But to the point, i dont think dems are considering this, only paranoid reps at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 13 min in the lanes 39
Garbage Service from Patrick Mills garbage service 15 min Hester 1
Knox County sheriff 15 min Concerned 22
Social services barbourville ky 40 min Nikki 3
free jess hubbard!!! 47 min Lea 28
Court house news 52 min lucy 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min ChromiuMan 142,995
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages