'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73501 Jan 10, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe he met Ayers more than a few times.
During the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign, a controversy arose regarding Barack Obama's contact with Bill Ayers, a Distinguished Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and a former leader of the Weather Underground, a radical left organization in the 1970s.[1] Investigations by CNN, The New York Times and other news organizations concluded that Obama did not have a close relationship with Ayers.[2][3][4] Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a gathering at their home in 1995,[5] where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor in the Illinois State Senate.[3][6] Obama and Ayers' nine years of service on the board of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago overlapped three years 1999–2002.[3][5][6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama%E2%80%93Ay...
Strange how the Repubs big and bad Terrorist NEVER went to prison and was a college professor along with sitting on many Board of Director positions.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73502 Jan 10, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be a Frank Luntz believer.
Svengali Luntz changed the wording from Estate Tax to Death Tax so people like yourself will endorse it.
It only applies to Millionaires and Billionaires.
Why do you think Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh never speaks against Wall Street or his sponsers who pay him Multi-Millions of dollars a year?
Smarten Up.
======
Wall St Consultant Frank Luntz Pens Memo On How To Channel Economic Anxiety Into Protecting Wall St Abuses / http://tinyurl.com/ybdyhdp
Last Saturday, at the lobbyist-organized GOP retreat, President Obama called out GOP strategist Frank Luntz for pursuing tactics meant to simply “box in Obama” rather than pursue substantive policy debate. True to form, Luntz has released a new memo — obtained by the Huffington Post — which lays out the arguments and language Republicans should use to kill financial reform. Luntz, who gained national recognition for his role in shaping the buzzword-heavy Contract for America with Newt Gingrich in 1994, has built a sizable business selling his messaging advice to both corporations and Republican campaigns.
The new memo instructs opponents of financial reform to simply lie about reform legislation, and to twist economic anxiety resulting from the recession into fear of any government effort to fix the underlying cause of the financial crisis. The most dishonest argument is that financial reform would “punish” taxpayers while rewarding “big banks and credit card companies.” In reality, top financial industry lobbyists are not only fighting proposed oversight regulations, but have said recently that they are opposed to “any regulation” at all.
Luntz, ever the publicity hound, leaks his memos out to the media to claim credit for the Republican charge against reforming Wall Street. While he is certainly a driving force behind much of the GOP misinformation, a closer look at his client list reveals that he is in fact being paid by the finance industry:
I did smarten up and we keep you libotards down, you are incapable of making rational decisions so we give you just enough to make you dependent upon us, you are not smart enough to do anything else,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73503 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
No she doesn't work. She's an immagrant on Social Sdcurity disability.
But she came over with paperwork supposedly....
Don't they all talk about immigrants draining the system??
Hahaha...I came years ago with papers in my hands and 7 yrs later become American citizen. I work here and I will get SS one day! Talk to 12 millions illegals in America...you moron!

I didn't get amnesty and I'm against it. I like to see
others to get in this country same way I did!

By the way, what doo you know about my finances? You're very clueless and a ignorant individual to understand how can you get benefits in US and what is requirements !!!!!

Doo you know what is FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS? If you care about your country go and write letter to Hilda Solis, Secretary of Labor and ask her how is that possible? I did, because I care.

I got the answer...from Dept of Labor!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73504 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassment to America...
Picture of Bill Ayers with an American flag in his feet and that doesn't BOTHER YOU...?????
You are really SICK...drop 'American' from your name...you have no common sense...MORON!!!
You should change your name to...
GarbageMan!
the more appropriate name is traitor lib
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73505 Jan 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the furthest thing from funny I've read here in almost a year.
Bozo, it wasn't meant to be funny!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73507 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>There has NEVER been any year since 1945 that insurance has NOT gone up. Nothing has been "hit hard" by ObamaCare crazy lady since ObamaCare does NOT start until 2014. You know nothing about the penalties of Medicare. NO Medicare rules have changed or will change due to ObamaCare crazy lady. The practice of Medicare NOT paying for same treatment in hospital within 90 days has been in place for over a decade now.
See, how can I argue with you, when you are
"so smart"...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73508 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Are you talking from experience, or just passing on information from your boy friend?
Still hurting over that pesky ok non exsitant executive order so you're gonna continue the Internet hero bit again tonight??

First off.... Have you found the executive order yet??

Post it?

Heh!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73509 Jan 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the more appropriate name is traitor lib
I don't get this people ...ignorant or just don't care? Having an American flag in 'your feet and this idiots don't care!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73510 Jan 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
The Ku Klux Klan of Virginia is trying to find new members, and it is using President Obama’s second term as a recruitment tool.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/09/1...
Wonder how many blacks will be recruited, there seems to be a shortage of eligible whites.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73511 Jan 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
"No one is taking away all the guns. But now I get it. I see what is happening. So this is what it is, their paranoid fear of a possible dystopic future prevents us from addressing our actual dystopic present. We can't even begin to address 30,000 gun deaths that are ACTUALLY in REALITY happening in this country every year because a few of us must remain vigilant against the rise of imaginary Hitler."
The Daily Show 1/08/2013
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/tue...
Jon Stewart!!! Oh my, really LMAO!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73512 Jan 10, 2013
2013: What is the United Nations Organization for?

The United Nations Organization was founded in 1945 to stop conflicts and provide a forum for debate, discussion and dialogue for crisis management. It costs around 15 billion USD a year to run, so in indexed terms has already spent some one thousand billion dollars of taxpayers' money. On...er...?

If this is where the UNO is at after sixty-seven years, then let us conclude it is a useful humanitarian organization but would be rendered useless if an effective United Nations Organization was to do the job the UN was set up to do in the first place.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73513 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hurting over that pesky ok non exsitant executive order so you're gonna continue the Internet hero bit again tonight??
First off.... Have you found the executive order yet??
Post it?
Heh!
If you can remember, which I doubt, I stated Obastard didn't have the balls to do so!! LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73515 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...I came years ago with papers in my hands and 7 yrs later become American citizen. I work here and I will get SS one day! Talk to 12 millions illegals in America...you moron!
I didn't get amnesty and I'm against it. I like to see
others to get in this country same way I did!
By the way, what doo you know about my finances? You're very clueless and a ignorant individual to understand how can you get benefits in US and what is requirements !!!!!
Doo you know what is FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS? If you care about your country go and write letter to Hilda Solis, Secretary of Labor and ask her how is that possible? I did, because I care.
I got the answer...from Dept of Labor!
Boo Yah Z!!!
HIGH Fives :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#73516 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you can remember, which I doubt, I stated Obastard didn't have the balls to do so!! LMAO!!!
One lie then another then another.... That's fine. Everyone saw it. And all you fucktards are back peddling today...

Typical cowards!!

Lemon aide koolaid today? No Rush sugar for ya?

LMMFAO!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73517 Jan 10, 2013
Two things we could hope for,there is proof and someone found and got it,or,the impeachment process from some one trying to collect money by mail works.Again,where is any proof?

Mostly hot air is all that comes thru.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73518 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should tell Google cause they have NOTHING there about this.
It's just funny how they believe anything laid in front of them.
Anyone else can see the results.
https://www.google.com/search...
Supreme Court Obama citizenship 2013
Bless your heart..... Idiot!
Do NOT 'bless' me you moronic dwIdioTic lQQney tQQn FREAK of a obot worshiper

NEED "nothing" from you !!!

Zero
Nada
Zilch

Absofreakinglutely NOTHING ;0)

Have a nice Day ...
Smile! God LOVES "you" too ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73519 Jan 10, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2012/1...

In 2013, millions of Americans face Obamacare TAX HIKES.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73520 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>

Orly Taitz Celebrates As Birther Case Is Referred To High Court
The Huffington Post | By John Celock
Posted: 01/09/2013 6:49 pm EST | Updated: 01/09/2013 7:09 pm EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/orly...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73521 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Taitz posted on her website Wednesday afternoon that the Supreme Court will discuss a case she filed on behalf of three minor presidential candidates -- including a federal prison inmate -- at their conference Feb. 15. The court's website confirms that Taitz's case, which she submitted to Chief Justice John Roberts' office last month, has been placed on the Feb. 15 conference agenda and has been distributed to the nine justices for consideration.

Also ... FROM Supreme Court

No. 12A606
Title:
Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants
v.
Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State
Docketed: December 13, 2012
Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California
Case Nos.:(S207078)

~~~Date~~~~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~
Dec 11 2012 Application (12A606) for a stay, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
Dec 13 2012 Application (12A606) denied by Justice Kennedy.
Dec 26 2012 Application (12A606) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.
Jan 9 2013 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013.
Jan 9 2013 Application (12A606) referred to the Court.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx...

Now
KiSS where I can't ...
-N-
It damn sure
Ain't MY elbow!!!:D

(_!_)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73522 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One lie then another then another.... That's fine. Everyone saw it. And all you fucktards are back peddling today...
Typical cowards!!
Lemon aide koolaid today? No Rush sugar for ya?
LMMFAO!!!
LMAO!!! Not one time did I say Obama had written an Executave Order to control guns!! You can't prove otherwise.

"Obama to use Executive Order to control guns!!! LMAO!!! He should just piss into the wind!!!"

How does them there crow eggs taste, "Uncle Tom"???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 18 min Xxxxxx 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min rex 5,279
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 25 min knowyrstuff 13
What happened at Stinking Creek? 26 min Concerned 92
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,064
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 4 hr Confused 6
2 good husbands free 4 hr Mrs Baseball 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 11 hr Knox co 22
A Rat In Knox County 12 hr True Anon 14
•••