'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193494 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73551 Jan 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody get the feeling that oblamer is leading this country down to a civil conflict? 100,000 new NRA members since the killings in CT last month. Oblamer and bumbling Joe talking about executive orders as options, doesn't look good, but the libotards just sit and laugh and blame everybody but themselves, things are getting serious,
NO. I do think that for some reason there are many more in America today that do not want or like free elections and a majority rule type of government. And I see more hypocrisy now than ever in the minority party. Just take your post for example. Worried about Obama and executive orders like he's a Dictator. Where was your outrage when Bush signed 291 executive orders? Hypocrite.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73552 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm hey kid.... That was my position they entire time! I said he'd never do that!
Thanks For finally admitting I'm right!
Heh
that was my contention from the first post, you just can't read!
Show us how you do that crawfish thingy, again!
LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73553 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in your post are what republicans stand against.
You've finally seen the light?
Hate to break this news to you, but you are laughed at everywhere you go!
BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court to hear Obama eligibility case!
Feb 15th!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73555 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that was my contention from the first post, you just can't read!
Show us how you do that crawfish thingy, again!
LMAO!!!
You admitted I'm right.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73556 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court to hear Obama eligibility case!
Feb 15th!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theov...

As this says birth cert is real and they refuse to hear it

From June last year. Still nothing coming up on Google. And we all learned last night how much your idiotic YouTube video 'sources' are nothing but lies.

Sorry crackhead... If this story were true it'd be all over Google on the news.... Everywhere.

Tell ya what... Go get a Fix link that says what you're saying.... Go ahead... Try it!

I know it's mean to kick her old crusty ass around like this but..... She deserves it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73558 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted I'm right.
you were the one to lose your cool and started making false accusation. You were wrong! Face it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73559 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder how many blacks will be recruited, there seems to be a shortage of eligible whites.
Probably that one YouTube guy you all love w/ the glasses and hat. You know, the one hiding his face in shame as he disgraces his own race? Yea, he'll probably join.

Other than that guy, you can forget "the blacks".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73560 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theov...
As this says birth cert is real and they refuse to hear it
From June last year. Still nothing coming up on Google. And we all learned last night how much your idiotic YouTube video 'sources' are nothing but lies.
Sorry crackhead... If this story were true it'd be all over Google on the news.... Everywhere.
Tell ya what... Go get a Fix link that says what you're saying.... Go ahead... Try it!
I know it's mean to kick her old crusty ass around like this but..... She deserves it!
^
^
^
The Liar
Uncle Tab

United States

#73561 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you were the one to lose your cool and started making false accusation. You were wrong! Face it!
Prove any false accusation I made.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73562 Jan 10, 2013
1.8 Million New Jobs in 2012: Where Did They Come From?

In 2011, the country added a modest 1.84 million jobs, largely in professional and business services, health care, the food industry, manufacturing, and retail.
In 2012, it added--drum roll please--1.84 million new jobs, largely in professional and business services, health care, the food industry, manufacturing, and retail. Those figures might change slightly as the BLS adjusts its November and newly released December reports in the coming months, but the fact remains that our job market now has locked into a slow rhythm, producing roughly the same number of jobs in roughly the same sectors of the economy two years running.

And it's not nearly enough to heal the damage done by the recession.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...

Location hidden

#73563 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Jon Stewart!!! Oh my, really LMAO!!!!
Yes, Jon Stewart. The hilarious, rational, level headed comedian on Comedy Central. Ten Emmys.(10)

Well, you're laughing, so you must be watching him too. Carry on!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73564 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
^
^
^
The Liar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qtfTWqXHQFcXX
I finally found what you're talking about.... It's a conference, not a hearing
You do no the difference, correct??
I doubt it

Location hidden

#73566 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
^
^
^
The Liar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qtfTWqXHQFcXX
^
^
^
The Sty in your Eye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73568 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally found what you're talking about.... It's a conference, not a hearing
You do no the difference, correct??
I doubt it
"you" do know what the United States Supreme Court is ???
doncha :)

NO apology "wanted" ...
Just eat ya CROW!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73569 Jan 10, 2013
Humble PIE will be served later ...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73571 Jan 10, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>If liberalism is a mental disorder?Then you all"Conservatives" shouldn't be worried at all!
We'll pass a law and you guys will have all the guns.
So relax!!!
what do you mean 'if' liberalism is a mental disorder, it is a proven fact,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73572 Jan 10, 2013
poorrichard's blog

Pastor Clenard Childress: The Negro Project
'New Jersey Pastor Clenard Childress of BlackGenocide.org discusses how The Negro Project was the foundation of today’s industrialized abortion industry and how its pioneer, Margaret Sanger, who is still lauded by liberals as a human rights crusader,

deliberately set out to sterilize blacks and encourage abortion of black babies in pursuit of a eugenicist drive to create a racially superior master race,

a goal she shared with her close friend Adolf Hitler,

and one that continues to reverberate through the generations as over 1,700 black babies are killed in the United States every day.'...

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2010/12...

Location hidden

#73574 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Humble PIE will be served later ...
Are you calling your posse?
You should have them on speed dial.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73575 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" do know what the United States Supreme Court is ???
doncha :)
NO apology "wanted" ...
Just eat ya CROW!
Obviously I know more about the SC than you do.... A conference is to see if the case is worthy if a SC court hearing. You but jobs have dd this many times. Remember the dozens of SC refuse to hear that case??

Well.... That's what this will be. They have to have a conference to see if its worth hearing. It's the American Way. It's a big asses waste if time and you super stupid are wasting taxpayer money... But it's due process.

I think I'll save the crow for you crazy crackhead!! ;)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73576 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Try TWINS, one is dumb enough, but two of them?
science experiment that got away and infected a herd of sheep, most of the herd were recaptured to prevent further contamination but these two got away,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min pearl 143,010
Stephen Trace 10 min Believe 6
Shooting at Walmart??? 19 min Hope 14
Social services barbourville ky 26 min Amazed 13
bobby honeycutt 39 min getem 7
walmart shooting 47 min curious 14
Anyone want to Debate Religion with The Special... 51 min Ill talk 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages