'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#73479 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you said before you don't do YouTube...
watch the demo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2UWrCeGHoRUXX
Nah.... Everything you people put up are lies.... Like the YouTube you tools put up yesterday saying Obama is gun grabbing.

And Jays heavily edited Obama video.

We've all given you people chances to be honest and upfront but you always lie and distort then when's its proven to you. You go on and on how you're right

Even when on the news the next day you're proven wrong and you STILL claim you're right

You ppl have big mental issues... Shouldn't own guns OR vote!

You're too stupid!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73480 Jan 10, 2013
Oh man, oh man, oh man...OMG!!!!
Why people don't investigate how health care system is working for Canadians and Europeans.
University hospital, one of the best in the country, where I'm the patient and my family...talking about how people are coming from Canada looking for treatment in U.S. when it's too late...they wait for 6 months and more for a treatment ...when you finally get it, it's to late for you...in Europe, if you are over 60 and see a doctor for a surgery like hip, knee, etc. they laugh at you...if you go for a surgery, you have to bring caterers with you...no one calls for ambulance. Doctors have too many patients and if you need help, you have to bribe a doctor. Doctors have to listen to their government or will be penalized.
There is NO such thing to "bring you back", if you die ...even young... when they see in American movies how nurse will bring you in the wheelchair to your car, they say...we thought that was only in the movies ...Please people don't destroy something so beautiful ...

On Obama and his association with Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Frank Marshall Davis/Obama's hero and a mentor, Saul Alinsky, Louis Farrakhan / Nation of Islam, did I forgot anyone? Obama saw his father twice in his life...Obama has his father's DNA...a low life ...Obama's mother was a "leftist"...Christia n woman from Kansas married twice to a Muslim ...Obama talking about doing drugs and drinking heavily in college..."really good example" for our youngsters ..."if any bum like Obama can be a president, I can be too"...

Enough ...please ...I don't have patience for ignorance! When he BOWED to Saudi King, I lost it...I was embarrassed ...when I called my family and friends in Europe, they asked me..."WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT"...how can you support something like that...I DIDN'T NOT!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73481 Jan 10, 2013
By the way, I know about thing or two about slavery. 200 yrs black slaves in U.S. and so many don't talk that blacks were hunting their own people and sold them as slaves ...

People of the Balkans were slaves for 500 yrs under Ottoman/Turkish-muslim ruling...

People suffered tremendously ...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73482 Jan 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is going to stop a deranged killer from carrying 6 or 7 fully loaded guns to his kill instead of the so-called assault weapon?
or
Criminals will ALWAYS be able to have access to weapons of any caliber.
Just ask Obama and Holder and their supplying of weapons to who...Mexican drug lords. They were pros at it.
ALL the guns that were sold to the people that then took and sold them in Mexico were purchased legally. IF the ATF had arrested these guys because they MIGHT take the guns to Mexico none of you would have ever spoken out about that? You think the ATF should have stopped the gun buyers and arrested them because they had a hunch something illegal was going to take place? You Repubs are such hypocrites.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_s...
Where was your outrage when Operation Wide Receiver lost guns? Bunch of Hypocrites.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73483 Jan 10, 2013
Now that this gun grab has been debunked (no applause nessacary) lets move in to the next big republican scare tactic...

The fiscal cliff.... Now this is a big issue, weird thing is tho.... The big outcry over taxes going up was going to cause a crash with big business.... Stock market been going pretty strong since those taxes went up huh??

Wait til defense spending cuts come up..... We'll see a lot of red in the stock market then I bet.

Republican scare tactic number 6,983,872,368,196.... Cut defense spending all big business will move away FOR SURE this time... And we mean it!

LMAO!!

Therealnews makes quite a bit of sense in his/her posts!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73484 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Why people don't investigate how health care system is working for Canadians and Europeans.
University hospital, one of the best in the country, where I'm the patient and my family...talking about how people are coming from Canada looking for treatment in U.S. when it's too late...they wait for 6 months and more for a treatment ...when you finally get it, it's to late for you...in Europe, if you are over 60 and see a doctor for a surgery like hip, knee, etc. they laugh at you...if you go for a surgery, you have to bring caterers with you...no one calls for ambulance. Doctors have too many patients and if you need help, you have to bribe a doctor. Doctors have to listen to their government or will be penalized.
There is NO such thing to "bring you back", if you die ...even young... when they see in American movies how nurse will bring you in the wheelchair to your car, they say...we thought that was only in the movies ...Please people don't destroy something so beautiful ...
On Obama and his association with Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Frank Marshall Davis/Obama's hero and a mentor, Saul Alinsky, Louis Farrakhan / Nation of Islam, did I forgot anyone? Obama saw his father twice in his life...Obama has his father's DNA...a low life ...Obama's mother was a "leftist"...Christia n woman from Kansas married twice to a Muslim ...Obama talking about doing drugs and drinking heavily in college..."really good example" for our youngsters ..."if any bum like Obama can be a president, I can be too"...
Enough ...please ...I don't have patience for ignorance! When he BOWED to Saudi King, I lost it...I was embarrassed ...when I called my family and friends in Europe, they asked me..."WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT"...how can you support something like that...I DIDN'T NOT!
Why don't any of you Repubs have a problem with the government ran health care system we currently have in place? Medicare and the VA are both universal government ran health care systems. JUST because it's government funded and ran does't mean that any Doctor or hospital would ever be different. Stupid people always talk about other countries government health care systems and never realize more than half of the US is already on a government health care program of some type.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73485 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't any of you Repubs have a problem with the government ran health care system we currently have in place? Medicare and the VA are both universal government ran health care systems. JUST because it's government funded and ran does't mean that any Doctor or hospital would ever be different. Stupid people always talk about other countries government health care systems and never realize more than half of the US is already on a government health care program of some type.
NO comment ...you're very naive or ignorant...
Obamacare is TAXES!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73486 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
I read the first sentence and a half and stopped..... This is from cue trail birther lady!!

That is all!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73487 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is TAXES!!!!!
Uninsured showing up at the ER are paid for by everyone now. Got an answer for that? The law does not allow for them to be turned away to die in the streets. 1 out of 3 bankruptcies in America are due to medical bills. Got any answers for that?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73489 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is TAXES!!!!!
I know you Repubs like the lies about ObamaCare, but if anyone has a health plan NOW nothing about the ObamaCare will ever effect you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73490 Jan 10, 2013
It's funny.... All the republicans are huddled up around TVs in their trailers watching Fix News so that they can be told how to interpret what large clip bans will mean for them when they watch that Sons Of Guns show on TV.

It's so peaceful in here.

LMFAO!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73492 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I know you Repubs like the lies about ObamaCare, but if anyone has a health plan NOW nothing about the ObamaCare will ever effect you.
Insurance went up, some Democrat senators want to be exempt from Obama care...physical therapy has been hit very hard by Obamacare ...some doctors don't take new Medicare patience. Hospitals and doctors going to be penalized if they take same patience twice in one month for the same problem. Hospitals are going to take huge cuts.

Some of you are going to cry when it happens to you...till than you can continue bee ignorant!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73493 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> Uninsured showing up at the ER are paid for by everyone now. Got an answer for that? The law does not allow for them to be turned away to die in the streets. 1 out of 3 bankruptcies in America are due to medical bills. Got any answers for that?
Why, you don't listen to anyone anyway...what is the point? You have all the answers.
worse

Ashland, KY

#73494 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassment to America...
Picture of Bill Ayers with an American flag in his feet and that doesn't BOTHER YOU...?????
You are really SICK...drop 'American' from your name...you have no common sense...MORON!!!
You should change your name to...
GarbageMan!
Do you work? You are on here day and night!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73495 Jan 10, 2013
No she doesn't work. She's an immagrant on Social Sdcurity disability.

But she came over with paperwork supposedly....

Don't they all talk about immigrants draining the system??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73496 Jan 10, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me try and understand you ZOMBIE,
You condone Obama continuing 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies, corporate welfare, government subsidies, tax cuts for the wealthiest, Spying on all Americans, ripping up our Constitution, etc. etc. etc.
You just don't like him meeting Bill Ayers one or two times in his life?
You also don't like his Muslim Father who he only saw a couple of times in his life?
You also don't like Rev Wright who is a decorated Marine and his sermons were taken out of context by our corrupt corporate mainstream media and corrupt corporate rightwing media and corrupt corporate Politicians.
You do know ZOMBIE that the Blacks were 2nd class citizens until 1964-1965?
==========
Obama’s Reprehensible Rhetoric Against Single-Payer
March 3, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/yhnbrom
When Barack Obama gave his “this is it” speech on health care reform on March 3, he once again swerved out of his way to hit advocates of a single-payer system.
He said:“On one end of the spectrum, there are some who have suggested scrapping our system of private insurance and replacing it with government-run health care. Though many other countries have such a system, in America it would be neither practical nor realistic.”
You can argue about whether it is realistic politically but there should be no question whatsoever that it’s practical in the sense of being functional. It works well in other countries, including Canada, and there is no reason it can’t work well here. Canada’s health outcomes, and the health outcomes of every other advanced industrial country with government-run systems, are superior to ours.
http://www.progressive.org/wx0303b10.html
Believe he met Ayers more than a few times.

During the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign, a controversy arose regarding Barack Obama's contact with Bill Ayers, a Distinguished Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and a former leader of the Weather Underground, a radical left organization in the 1970s.[1] Investigations by CNN, The New York Times and other news organizations concluded that Obama did not have a close relationship with Ayers.[2][3][4] Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a gathering at their home in 1995,[5] where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor in the Illinois State Senate.[3][6] Obama and Ayers' nine years of service on the board of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago overlapped three years 1999–2002.[3][5][6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama%E2%80%93Ay...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73497 Jan 10, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work? You are on here day and night!
NOT YOUR BUSINESS, NOSY !!!!!

What are YOU doing here, not that I give a #$%& !
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73498 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance went up, some Democrat senators want to be exempt from Obama care...physical therapy has been hit very hard by Obamacare ...some doctors don't take new Medicare patience. Hospitals and doctors going to be penalized if they take same patience twice in one month for the same problem. Hospitals are going to take huge cuts.
Some of you are going to cry when it happens to you...till than you can continue bee ignorant!
There has NEVER been any year since 1945 that insurance has NOT gone up. Nothing has been "hit hard" by ObamaCare crazy lady since ObamaCare does NOT start until 2014. You know nothing about the penalties of Medicare. NO Medicare rules have changed or will change due to ObamaCare crazy lady. The practice of Medicare NOT paying for same treatment in hospital within 90 days has been in place for over a decade now.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73499 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Coming from a lair.... That really matters!
Owned again!
You've been had here more than a male page at the RNC!!
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Are you talking from experience, or just passing on information from your boy friend?
American Jew

Johnson City, TN

#73500 Jan 10, 2013
To all you left wing freaks, The nation of Israel , nor the Jew needs you or your muslim president! Whom will have another ‘ secret’ swearing in ceremony at noon on Sunday, Jan 20 2013! Let him swear in that anti Semite , so called Republican if he wants! Israel stands alone in this Godless world, as it has for thousands of years! They really don’t need America or the abomination, called Democrat! They kill babies and talk of gun control, how funny! Believe as you will, I do not care! A big change is coming, regardless of what you idiot Democrats believe! Jesus Christ was a Jew, and he gave you filthy scum a warning, it went unheeded!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Kommandent 4,787
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min ChromiuMan 131,028
knox board of ed raising taxes 35 min to bad 80
Knox county taxpayers paying Barbourville Mayor 1 hr Wonder 28
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 3 hr Huh 19
Kfc 3 hr You are dumb 13
A Rat In Knox County 4 hr You are dumb 7
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs