'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,621 - 66,640 of 151,481 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73434 Jan 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you think that some people (I mean sheeple) are better off being owned by muslims, after all isn't that what the libotards live for, being owned by someone else, oblamer owns his sheeple, he destroys everything he touches and they just smile and clap with approval, so, in reality, some people are better off for the rest of society by being owned so they don't have to think for themselves, thus, the situation in this country right now,
BAAAAAAAAAAA,
Agree.

When Obama was running the first time for president, there was this one woman at one of his rally who stood out,, it was on TV. She kept gazing and smiling as under a cast spell, like a zombie-struct being at Obama as if he was her one and only savior. There is something terribly wrong with them. They all act the same and seemed like they are under some sort of spell as in voodoo.

The sad part, they don't even know it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73435 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And just what kind of hate do you teach with your posting about our President of the United States of America? You and your kind are the most vile disrespectful people that ever has been to a duly freely elected by the people President with all your lies and rumors of propaganda.
All us Democrats ever called Bush was dumb. Pretty much covered it all.
Hahahahahahahahahahahah...yeah , right.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73436 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers.. huh,,, is the terrorist Ayers out of prison yet? Oh wait ,,, Ayers never went to prison. The so called terrorist you Repubs always bring up became a College Professor and retired a couple of years ago. So much for a dreaded terrorist.
You're embarrassment to America...
Picture of Bill Ayers with an American flag in his feet and that doesn't BOTHER YOU...?????

You are really SICK...drop 'American' from your name...you have no common sense...MORON!!!

You should change your name to...

GarbageMan!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73437 Jan 10, 2013
Just cause its funny.... I googled 'Obama Executive Orders' and guess what??

The word 'may' means a gun grab is going on

WOW!!

Bright folks we have here on the republican side!

Bless your hearts!

LMFAO!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73438 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
There is video, Obama talking about white people.
This president divided America. How can a president of U.S. bow to any world leader...Saudi King...? Obama knew what he was doing! Obama is nothing more than a low life, same as rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan /Nation of Islam, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis and others. Toni Rezko and Obama's friend is in jail 10.6 yrs for a fraud.
"YOU ARE WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE"!!!!!
OZ

I saw that video. Did you catch the part about Obama's slang changed from the speeches he gives now to that of a street gang thug of Chicago? I guess he couldn't help himself and forgot to disguise his true nature.

I had to keep listening just in case I had mistaken him for Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton thug like slang.

Most important was what he was saying about his hatred for the white man.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73439 Jan 10, 2013
http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/ti...

William C. Ayers - The New York Times
Thursday, January 10, 2013

This is professor and who is teaching your children today. No wonder Obama is the president...this is why America is going down. This was Obama's friend.
By the way, this is in "The New York Times" and not FOX...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73440 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Funny how people mysteriously disappear when their 'news flashes' are debunked!!
It's just so simple!!
IMO the executive order will have something to do with high capacity magazines and assault rifles. Hate to see that happen, but with you Nutball unstable people shooting the innocent, something has to be done!
Should also be an Executive Order to take away idiots right to vote if they think talk radio opinion is fact!! And they should not own a gun because they are obviously too stupid!
So, what is going to stop a deranged killer from carrying 6 or 7 fully loaded guns to his kill instead of the so-called assault weapon?

or

Criminals will ALWAYS be able to have access to weapons of any caliber.

Just ask Obama and Holder and their supplying of weapons to who...Mexican drug lords. They were pros at it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73441 Jan 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ
I saw that video. Did you catch the part about Obama's slang changed from the speeches he gives now to that of a street gang thug of Chicago? I guess he couldn't help himself and forgot to disguise his true nature.
I had to keep listening just in case I had mistaken him for Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton thug like slang.
Most important was what he was saying about his hatred for the white man.
Yes R...I listen myself few times...he kept repeating "white"... this is very sad...he was listening to rev. Wright for 20 yrs...if he didn't agree with him why did he stay? Obama is low life ...there is no way around it...Obama is not America's "friend"...

Since: Dec 11

#73442 Jan 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ari!!!
Just doing what I do, no thanks needed.
Patriotic Americans always answer that call...
Thank YOU Sir!..and AL, OZ, and ALL the others; and their socks :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73443 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't know they were, but would you please let us know, when was the last time you were caught molesting a child.
This is the furthest thing from funny I've read here in almost a year.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73444 Jan 10, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
and the republican is pro massacres, pro war, pro fundamentalism, anti education
anti- freedom, pro- no healthcare, pro more prisons. pro military weapons for ordinary people.
....and the libs are pro-abortion (killing of millions of babies, including full term births) except a weapon of choice was used was the scapel.
....libs for free healthcare and living provided for people too lazy and amoral who sit on their butts all day.(except it is only free to them, tax payers such as the repubs. are paying for it).
......no prisons, let all the criminals free to do what, recrime and shoot to kill anyone they want.
......no military, so when we are attacked by all the terrorist and militants even inside America in which the libs have protected and supported....we die, all of us including your small mind.
....for education if we pay kids to learn at least something or pay for policies to lower the grade on testing to a kindergarten level in which seniors will graduate.

Wow, the libs sure have high morals and decision making policies.

Location hidden

#73445 Jan 10, 2013
The Ku Klux Klan of Virginia is trying to find new members, and it is using President Obama’s second term as a recruitment tool.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/09/1...

#73446 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is that executive order?? You tools can try to spin it into a fun grab as much as you want, but NO ORDER HAS BEEN ISSUED SUPERSTUPID!!!
That's what we're talking about IDIOT!!
Not one of you fucktards made a liar out of me!!
Limbaugh said it was gonna be a fun grab and you completely IGNORANT idiots said the same.
So.... Since there is NO order.... Means all of you lied!!
Spin that anyway you want! It's all here in print!!
And you're supposed to be in college furthering your education?? Your diploma come in a Cracker Jack box fool??
LMMFAO!!!!!
Unlike yourself; I AM the REAL DEAL!
Unlike your Messiah and Bumbling Bin Biden; I do what I say, and I'm telling you progressive pansies YOU are pissing in the wind...and that wind is silently building to HURRICANE FORCE!
Talk your ignorant non sequitur Bovine feces from now till it hits you. You said it was no one said that...BIDEN DID!
The two highest ranked leaders of American politics are set to attack our second amendment...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73447 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing what I do, no thanks needed.
Patriotic Americans always answer that call...
Thank YOU Sir!..and AL, OZ, and ALL the others; and their socks :)
'May' use executive order... And you all are already lying and saying there's a gun grab.

Yes, do what you do..... Lie!

How's that Rush Koolaid??you need to listen today. He's back peddling and his fun grab lie from yesterday.

Least he admits he's a liar!

Cherry or Grape!

:D
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73448 Jan 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
must be getting to you, you libotards can dish it out, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL,
They are all modeled after Obama. Obama can name call and blame everyone or everything else but pleeeeeeeeeese don't you dare say the truth about him or its racist.

#73450 Jan 10, 2013
xcuse the 'near' double post...must be a server glitch,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#73452 Jan 10, 2013
Sometime or another we all realize we're the one killing the thing we love!
http://youtu.be/GHR9LAC0O60

Treachery begets???
Uncle Tab

United States

#73453 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike yourself; I AM the REAL DEAL!
Unlike your Messiah and Bumbling Bin Biden; I do what I say, and I'm telling you progressive pansies YOU are pissing in the wind...and that wind is silently building to HURRICANE FORCE!
Talk your ignorant non sequitur Bovine feces from now till it hits you. You said it was no one said that...BIDEN DID!
The two highest ranked leaders of American politics are set to attack our second amendment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Flt9K8vlJGEXX
Again 'may' use executive order and you people complaint

I asked you dimwhits who were crying gun grab to post the link SAYING THERE WAS A GUN GRAB!!!! And not one if you can/could do it.

Yup... You're the real republican deal.... A liar!!

Give you one more chance (hehe) post the gun grab executive order.

Not a there MAY be something.... Lol it's just fun to me.... Really is!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#73454 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers.. huh,,, is the terrorist Ayers out of prison yet? Oh wait ,,, Ayers never went to prison. The so called terrorist you Repubs always bring up became a College Professor and retired a couple of years ago. So much for a dreaded terrorist.
Tragic, isn't it. Ayres blows up a police precinct and kills a policeman, blows up another building killing three of his own members in the weatherman underground bombings.

The libs make sure he doesn't go to prison. Instead, Ayres gets a teaching position at a higher education facility oh, forget that, actually it was a college in Chicago, so much for that.

What is Ayres teaching? "how to kill and get away with it, liberal-style." Then to top it off, liberals want to know what is wrong with our younger generation going on shooting sprees and killing innocent people....go figure, that is if you are able to.

Has anyone noticed in which most of the shooters are in college at the time of the shooting.

Location hidden

#73456 Jan 10, 2013
Another school shooting today.

Taft Union High School evacuated after shooting; 2 reported injured

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01...

Keep it moving Keep it moving.. Nothing to see here folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Grimes Commits Cr... 2,116
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 19 min Yeah 1,050
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Curious 130,618
Jessica Curry 23 min Grow Up 1
Baby sitter avaliable! 35 min school 3
City councilman raising property Tax Next 41 min work 10
The Audit 41 min phone 31
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••