'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

.

#73442 Jan 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ari!!!
Just doing what I do, no thanks needed.
Patriotic Americans always answer that call...
Thank YOU Sir!..and AL, OZ, and ALL the others; and their socks :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73443 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't know they were, but would you please let us know, when was the last time you were caught molesting a child.
This is the furthest thing from funny I've read here in almost a year.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73444 Jan 10, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
and the republican is pro massacres, pro war, pro fundamentalism, anti education
anti- freedom, pro- no healthcare, pro more prisons. pro military weapons for ordinary people.
....and the libs are pro-abortion (killing of millions of babies, including full term births) except a weapon of choice was used was the scapel.
....libs for free healthcare and living provided for people too lazy and amoral who sit on their butts all day.(except it is only free to them, tax payers such as the repubs. are paying for it).
......no prisons, let all the criminals free to do what, recrime and shoot to kill anyone they want.
......no military, so when we are attacked by all the terrorist and militants even inside America in which the libs have protected and supported....we die, all of us including your small mind.
....for education if we pay kids to learn at least something or pay for policies to lower the grade on testing to a kindergarten level in which seniors will graduate.

Wow, the libs sure have high morals and decision making policies.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73445 Jan 10, 2013
The Ku Klux Klan of Virginia is trying to find new members, and it is using President Obama’s second term as a recruitment tool.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/09/1...

Since: Dec 11

.

#73446 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is that executive order?? You tools can try to spin it into a fun grab as much as you want, but NO ORDER HAS BEEN ISSUED SUPERSTUPID!!!
That's what we're talking about IDIOT!!
Not one of you fucktards made a liar out of me!!
Limbaugh said it was gonna be a fun grab and you completely IGNORANT idiots said the same.
So.... Since there is NO order.... Means all of you lied!!
Spin that anyway you want! It's all here in print!!
And you're supposed to be in college furthering your education?? Your diploma come in a Cracker Jack box fool??
LMMFAO!!!!!
Unlike yourself; I AM the REAL DEAL!
Unlike your Messiah and Bumbling Bin Biden; I do what I say, and I'm telling you progressive pansies YOU are pissing in the wind...and that wind is silently building to HURRICANE FORCE!
Talk your ignorant non sequitur Bovine feces from now till it hits you. You said it was no one said that...BIDEN DID!
The two highest ranked leaders of American politics are set to attack our second amendment...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73447 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing what I do, no thanks needed.
Patriotic Americans always answer that call...
Thank YOU Sir!..and AL, OZ, and ALL the others; and their socks :)
'May' use executive order... And you all are already lying and saying there's a gun grab.

Yes, do what you do..... Lie!

How's that Rush Koolaid??you need to listen today. He's back peddling and his fun grab lie from yesterday.

Least he admits he's a liar!

Cherry or Grape!

:D
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73448 Jan 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
must be getting to you, you libotards can dish it out, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL,
They are all modeled after Obama. Obama can name call and blame everyone or everything else but pleeeeeeeeeese don't you dare say the truth about him or its racist.

Since: Dec 11

.

#73450 Jan 10, 2013
xcuse the 'near' double post...must be a server glitch,

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#73452 Jan 10, 2013
Sometime or another we all realize we're the one killing the thing we love!
http://youtu.be/GHR9LAC0O60

Treachery begets???
Uncle Tab

United States

#73453 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike yourself; I AM the REAL DEAL!
Unlike your Messiah and Bumbling Bin Biden; I do what I say, and I'm telling you progressive pansies YOU are pissing in the wind...and that wind is silently building to HURRICANE FORCE!
Talk your ignorant non sequitur Bovine feces from now till it hits you. You said it was no one said that...BIDEN DID!
The two highest ranked leaders of American politics are set to attack our second amendment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Flt9K8vlJGEXX
Again 'may' use executive order and you people complaint

I asked you dimwhits who were crying gun grab to post the link SAYING THERE WAS A GUN GRAB!!!! And not one if you can/could do it.

Yup... You're the real republican deal.... A liar!!

Give you one more chance (hehe) post the gun grab executive order.

Not a there MAY be something.... Lol it's just fun to me.... Really is!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#73454 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers.. huh,,, is the terrorist Ayers out of prison yet? Oh wait ,,, Ayers never went to prison. The so called terrorist you Repubs always bring up became a College Professor and retired a couple of years ago. So much for a dreaded terrorist.
Tragic, isn't it. Ayres blows up a police precinct and kills a policeman, blows up another building killing three of his own members in the weatherman underground bombings.

The libs make sure he doesn't go to prison. Instead, Ayres gets a teaching position at a higher education facility oh, forget that, actually it was a college in Chicago, so much for that.

What is Ayres teaching? "how to kill and get away with it, liberal-style." Then to top it off, liberals want to know what is wrong with our younger generation going on shooting sprees and killing innocent people....go figure, that is if you are able to.

Has anyone noticed in which most of the shooters are in college at the time of the shooting.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73456 Jan 10, 2013
Another school shooting today.

Taft Union High School evacuated after shooting; 2 reported injured

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01...

Keep it moving Keep it moving.. Nothing to see here folks.

Since: Dec 11

.

#73457 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
'May' use executive order... And you all are already lying and saying there's a gun grab.
Yes, do what you do..... Lie!
How's that Rush Koolaid??you need to listen today. He's back peddling and his fun grab lie from yesterday.
Least he admits he's a liar!
Cherry or Grape!
:D
Lay off the MEDS before you begin posting...
They must be pretty strong!
I never said "Gun Grab" however; if Bumbling Bin Biden can be trusted (to his word) he said as much! NOT I!
I never watch Rush, I rarely ever watch Fox news, when there is a national event I check Reuters, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, or whatever source is first in reporting!
No Kool Aid...just coffee,(like Whoopi-Strong and dark).

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#73458 Jan 10, 2013
Faculties of the mind?
Faculties of the soul?
"No heart beats long that is the intolerant kind."

"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause" — Mahatma Gandhi

Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#73459 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent... Republican hero..... Insestuous relationship with his underage cousin!!
WAY TO GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!
This man needs to be locked away, you know like Kennedy's nephew was. Oh wait, he killed a girl when they were teens, hmmmmm, probably knew Ayres and he as this professor-wise being, taught him how it could be done. Although, he didn't teach him enough, the nephew finally was caught and sent where he belongs.

....if only we could send the rest of them there.

Since: Dec 11

.

#73460 Jan 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
The Ku Klux Klan of Virginia is trying to find new members, and it is using President Obama’s second term as a recruitment tool.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/09/1...
I thought Obama was "The Great Uniter"?

Oh I get it, his Anti-American Racist appointments seem to anger the White Pride crowds!

Since: Dec 11

.

#73461 Jan 10, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Faculties of the mind?
Faculties of the soul?
"No heart beats long that is the intolerant kind."
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause" — Mahatma Gandhi
Hey Bro, did you know our "pal" was back?
He's been lurking!
Sneaky Fart!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#73462 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the MEDS before you begin posting...
They must be pretty strong!
I never said "Gun Grab" however; if Bumbling Bin Biden can be trusted (to his word) he said as much! NOT I!
I never watch Rush, I rarely ever watch Fox news, when there is a national event I check Reuters, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, or whatever source is first in reporting!
No Kool Aid...just coffee,(like Whoopi-Strong and dark).
Lay off the stupid pills before you post next time, you are embarassing yourself.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#73463 Jan 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This man needs to be locked away, you know like Kennedy's nephew was. Oh wait, he killed a girl when they were teens, hmmmmm, probably knew Ayres and he as this professor-wise being, taught him how it could be done. Although, he didn't teach him enough, the nephew finally was caught and sent where he belongs.
....if only we could send the rest of them there.
Uhhh....W's Brother was in charge of Security for the Twin Towers on 911, Stupid.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#73464 Jan 10, 2013
Biden just spoke.... No gun grab, high capacity magazines will be the focus of any executive order IF there is one.

I said this last night that it would be the high capacity magazines.

Go ahead and start you're crying rebound.... This is the first step in taking our guns blah blah blah!!

You ALL are fools!!

Koolaid drinking IDIOTS..... And liars!

Heh! Right again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knoxwood Apartments (Oct '12) 1 hr madbitch 13
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr Boozer 88
To the Garland family 3 hr shaned 17
Keep our town DRY 3 hr Jack 8
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,659
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 499
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,368
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 18 hr marsh 55
dinky phipps Wed literally 29
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition