'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73419 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are the right wing nuts always homo's?
Didn't know they were, but would you please let us know, when was the last time you were caught molesting a child.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73420 Jan 10, 2013
even the left wing media are taking opportunities to pick on poor oblamer, and then in the same paragraph they make excuses for him, what a bunch of libotards,

The disorganized cabinet shuffle

The Obama White House’s disorganized cabinet shuffle… And some legitimate excuses for it… Obama to nominate Jack Lew for top Treasury job at 1:30 pm ET… Biden meets with the NRA and other gun-rights groups at the White House… More on 2016 and the State of the State addresses… Liberals backing Barney Frank for interim Senate appointment… And “there’s no crying in redistricting.”

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/10...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73421 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Psst!! Your delusions are showing! LMAO!!
...... Coming from a lair.... That really matters!

Owned again!

You've been had here more than a male page at the RNC!!

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73422 Jan 10, 2013
why are democrats so freaking stoopid, is it genetice or is it from all the cumguzzling
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73423 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling better after last nights owning???
Had any luck finding that executive order yet?? Heh
You're Rush's lap dog.
But go ahead, keep thinking you accomplished something last night..... Everyone knows you were owned.
Fish in bucket and they're too stupid to realize it.
I'll give you one last chance, there is no executive order by Obama grabbing guns, right?
Simple yes or no.
*snicker*
As we all know ,Biden is the one said Obama would issue an executive order.
As of yet,there is none.As known.It may be the only option Obama has to get his way.We will just have to wait and see.
Frankly,being a Repub,and Tea Party person,what is the reason any of us need to have AK-47`s or AR-15`s with 20 bullets to a clip.?
But then ,being a simple person living in a sensible Country,why do we have a Congress that has just passed a Bill written by special interests or lobbyists?With all the pork in it.Apparently the Tea Party people have been shuffled back into a corner by the older heads that like money collecting.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73424 Jan 10, 2013
uncle tab reminds me of a retarded jackass

Since: Dec 11

#73425 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true!! I proved quite a few of them as liars last night (not hard to do)
It's a crying shame that these poor idiots aren't smart enough to distinguish between talk radio opinion and actual facts.
Imagine if those hack jobs like Fox, wnd, all those other lie spreading places were gone. That's they only thing keeping the Republican Party afloat. Spreading mass lies and these idiots lap it up like hungry puppies.
Notice all they did was call me names and avoid the truth??
Guess that's all they got when they've been made fools of over and over by the truth!!
No wonder most republicans are toothless..... Rush Koolaid!!
You got your ASS handed to YOU!
You called AL a liar because a link did not work, then I posted more than one THAT WORKED...and from Joe Bin Biden's mouth!
You are a braggadocious coward and a bold faced LIAR!

You said Biden never said that, I proved HE DID!
You said AL lies, I proved her correct!
I also did that WITHOUGHT name calling (You lie AGAIN!)
Uncle Tab

United States

#73426 Jan 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
As we all know ,Biden is the one said Obama would issue an executive order.
As of yet,there is none.As known.It may be the only option Obama has to get his way.We will just have to wait and see.
Frankly,being a Repub,and Tea Party person,what is the reason any of us need to have AK-47`s or AR-15`s with 20 bullets to a clip.?
But then ,being a simple person living in a sensible Country,why do we have a Congress that has just passed a Bill written by special interests or lobbyists?With all the pork in it.Apparently the Tea Party people have been shuffled back into a corner by the older heads that like money collecting.
This is probably the most honest and factual post any republican or tea party backer has ever posted!!

Good job whitey!!

Take a lesson Justine!! Admit when you've been owned kid!!

Maybe the Rush Koolaid will have better answers for you today!

Since: Dec 11

#73427 Jan 10, 2013
For Americas sake:
I hope Obama will see how strongly WE THE PEOPLE are opposed to his attempt at a threat of an end run around our U.S. Constitution.

If he "Tries" this it will be a bloody battle, far too many are close to that edge now, we have pissed over the "Fiscal Cliff" and laughed at the phony pretext.

Then we came home from gun shows and swap meets with more guns and more ammunition and lots of other shiny toys!

BRING IT ON YOU BIG MOUTH, PEA BRAIN Afro-Racist SOB's!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73428 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You called AL a liar because a link did not work, then I posted more than one THAT WORKED...and from Joe Bin Biden's mouth!
Thank you Ari!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73429 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers.. huh,,, is the terrorist Ayers out of prison yet? Oh wait ,,, Ayers never went to prison. The so called terrorist you Repubs always bring up became a College Professor and retired a couple of years ago. So much for a dreaded terrorist.
You're an idiot ...authorities didn't have enough proof ...Bill Ayers were bragging for not doing enough. One policeman was killed. Bill never said I'm sorry, him and his wife ...reporters followed him around, he never said I didn't do it...professor ...he is radical. Get off this forum and doo some research and stop been stupid.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73430 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>But NONE of this was your post. Your post was that in Obama's book it said "he would stand with the Muslims. I simply pointed out that #1, that's not in the book and #2 you are a lying POS for posting lies.
Thank you for proving my point....libs are not only clueless, they keep proving it daily on here.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73431 Jan 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is that executive order?? You tools can try to spin it into a fun grab as much as you want, but NO ORDER HAS BEEN ISSUED SUPERSTUPID!!!

That's what we're talking about IDIOT!!

Not one of you fucktards made a liar out of me!!

Limbaugh said it was gonna be a fun grab and you completely IGNORANT idiots said the same.

So.... Since there is NO order.... Means all of you lied!!

Spin that anyway you want! It's all here in print!!

And you're supposed to be in college furthering your education?? Your diploma come in a Cracker Jack box fool??

LMMFAO!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73432 Jan 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
The populace has been dumbed down with the social engineering accomplished through television. Mainstream media are not reporting important issues. Young folks are more interested in video games and cell phone technology, which promotes depersonalization. Executive orders are issued to bypass Congress and the Constitution. Government is growing exponentially, while growth in the private sector is diminishing. Joe Biden is advocating tight gun control measures and boldly states that the President can just issue an executive order banning certain types of guns. If this keeps up, the normal process of law-making will become irrelevant. We are on a slippery slope, folks, and we need to stand firm for the freedom this country is supposed to afford its citizens. We are losing democracy and and marching inevitably toward tyranny.
This is all true...why people don't stop and try to investigate things on their own. During the elections, people on the streets were showed pictures of our politicians and asked, who is this, do you know who is Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, things like that and those people didn't know anything. Jay Leno was one of them asking all of this and than he made a comment ...
"AND THIS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE"?
Uncle Tab

United States

#73433 Jan 10, 2013
..... I have to say it...... Republicans are the most dishonest spin freaks alive!! They print things out and when you watch videos they post they're either edited or are not what they quotes. Then go on and on as if they're right.

It's truly amazing that these people can do simple things, such as put shoes on, brush their teeth..

Never mind.... They have crocs and are toothless!!

LMFAO!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73434 Jan 10, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you think that some people (I mean sheeple) are better off being owned by muslims, after all isn't that what the libotards live for, being owned by someone else, oblamer owns his sheeple, he destroys everything he touches and they just smile and clap with approval, so, in reality, some people are better off for the rest of society by being owned so they don't have to think for themselves, thus, the situation in this country right now,
BAAAAAAAAAAA,
Agree.

When Obama was running the first time for president, there was this one woman at one of his rally who stood out,, it was on TV. She kept gazing and smiling as under a cast spell, like a zombie-struct being at Obama as if he was her one and only savior. There is something terribly wrong with them. They all act the same and seemed like they are under some sort of spell as in voodoo.

The sad part, they don't even know it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73435 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And just what kind of hate do you teach with your posting about our President of the United States of America? You and your kind are the most vile disrespectful people that ever has been to a duly freely elected by the people President with all your lies and rumors of propaganda.
All us Democrats ever called Bush was dumb. Pretty much covered it all.
Hahahahahahahahahahahah...yeah , right.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73436 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers.. huh,,, is the terrorist Ayers out of prison yet? Oh wait ,,, Ayers never went to prison. The so called terrorist you Repubs always bring up became a College Professor and retired a couple of years ago. So much for a dreaded terrorist.
You're embarrassment to America...
Picture of Bill Ayers with an American flag in his feet and that doesn't BOTHER YOU...?????

You are really SICK...drop 'American' from your name...you have no common sense...MORON!!!

You should change your name to...

GarbageMan!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73437 Jan 10, 2013
Just cause its funny.... I googled 'Obama Executive Orders' and guess what??

The word 'may' means a gun grab is going on

WOW!!

Bright folks we have here on the republican side!

Bless your hearts!

LMFAO!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#73438 Jan 10, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
There is video, Obama talking about white people.
This president divided America. How can a president of U.S. bow to any world leader...Saudi King...? Obama knew what he was doing! Obama is nothing more than a low life, same as rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan /Nation of Islam, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis and others. Toni Rezko and Obama's friend is in jail 10.6 yrs for a fraud.
"YOU ARE WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE"!!!!!
OZ

I saw that video. Did you catch the part about Obama's slang changed from the speeches he gives now to that of a street gang thug of Chicago? I guess he couldn't help himself and forgot to disguise his true nature.

I had to keep listening just in case I had mistaken him for Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton thug like slang.

Most important was what he was saying about his hatred for the white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Mike Duquette 132,182
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 3 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 3 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 4 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 6 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 7 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 7 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search