'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
What

Bowling Green, KY

#73406 Jan 10, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>""" "Government is growing exponentially,"" """"" """" why do Repubs post things that a 6th grader could prove wrong in 1 minute? Public jobs (government paid) have been reduced by 500,000 since Jan.2009. Fed jobs have increased 10%. So part of your post is a lie how can anyone ever believe any thing else you post?
.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Now we see the intelligence that got this bum re elected. AMERICAN MAN you should change your name to AMERICAN ROBOT. The growth they were speaking of has nothing to do with Government jobs. Jesus you people are stupid.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73407 Jan 10, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are the only one that comes across retarded. It could be where your mom took all those dicks while she was pregnant with the litter you came from.
Your Mom was the Star of the Ho House until that inbred Mongrel knocked her up with you.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73408 Jan 10, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Now we see the intelligence that got this bum re elected. AMERICAN MAN you should change your name to AMERICAN ROBOT. The growth they were speaking of has nothing to do with Government jobs. Jesus you people are stupid.
Bush presided over the largest increase in the size of the Federal Government in US History you retard.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73409 Jan 10, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldnt you be putting some food and water in your moms food and water bowls?
Should you be putting hay in your Mom's stall?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73410 Jan 10, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Now we see the intelligence that got this bum re elected. AMERICAN MAN you should change your name to AMERICAN ROBOT. The growth they were speaking of has nothing to do with Government jobs. Jesus you people are stupid.
""""" """"" "Government is growing exponentially, while growth in the private sector is diminishing""" """"" """"" "". You explain it to me then. Smart person.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73411 Jan 10, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her links and video links never lead to anything based on facts. Her abusers did a great job when they brainwashed her. She's as dumb as a... Well .. as dumb as a republican on Topix.
Very true!! I proved quite a few of them as liars last night (not hard to do)

It's a crying shame that these poor idiots aren't smart enough to distinguish between talk radio opinion and actual facts.

Imagine if those hack jobs like Fox, wnd, all those other lie spreading places were gone. That's they only thing keeping the Republican Party afloat. Spreading mass lies and these idiots lap it up like hungry puppies.

Notice all they did was call me names and avoid the truth??

Guess that's all they got when they've been made fools of over and over by the truth!!

No wonder most republicans are toothless..... Rush Koolaid!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73412 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that's the best response you have after being made a fool of??
How's that imaginary executive order working out for you??
Damn that's gotta hurt!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Have to keep my responses short and simple, so you can understand them! But, I see that doesn't work either!
Sit, rollover, speak! Good lap dog!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73413 Jan 10, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>u really?


Ted Nugent... Republican hero..... Insestuous relationship with his underage cousin!!

WAY TO GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73414 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Have to keep my responses short and simple, so you can understand them! But, I see that doesn't work either!
Sit, rollover, speak! Good lap dog!
Yet another right wing nut retard pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73415 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Have to keep my responses short and simple, so you can understand them! But, I see that doesn't work either!
Sit, rollover, speak! Good lap dog!
Feeling better after last nights owning???

Had any luck finding that executive order yet?? Heh

You're Rush's lap dog.

But go ahead, keep thinking you accomplished something last night..... Everyone knows you were owned.

Fish in bucket and they're too stupid to realize it.

I'll give you one last chance, there is no executive order by Obama grabbing guns, right?

Simple yes or no.

*snicker*
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73416 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another right wing nut retard pos.
Oh my! The king homorhagic has spoken!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73417 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling better after last nights owning???
Had any luck finding that executive order yet?? Heh
You're Rush's lap dog.
But go ahead, keep thinking you accomplished something last night..... Everyone knows you were owned.
Fish in bucket and they're too stupid to realize it.
I'll give you one last chance, there is no executive order by Obama grabbing guns, right?
Simple yes or no.
*snicker*
Psst!! Your delusions are showing! LMAO!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73418 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! The king homorhagic has spoken!!
Why are the right wing nuts always homo's?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73419 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are the right wing nuts always homo's?
Didn't know they were, but would you please let us know, when was the last time you were caught molesting a child.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73420 Jan 10, 2013
even the left wing media are taking opportunities to pick on poor oblamer, and then in the same paragraph they make excuses for him, what a bunch of libotards,

The disorganized cabinet shuffle

The Obama White House’s disorganized cabinet shuffle… And some legitimate excuses for it… Obama to nominate Jack Lew for top Treasury job at 1:30 pm ET… Biden meets with the NRA and other gun-rights groups at the White House… More on 2016 and the State of the State addresses… Liberals backing Barney Frank for interim Senate appointment… And “there’s no crying in redistricting.”

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/10...
Uncle Tab

United States

#73421 Jan 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Psst!! Your delusions are showing! LMAO!!
...... Coming from a lair.... That really matters!

Owned again!

You've been had here more than a male page at the RNC!!

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73422 Jan 10, 2013
why are democrats so freaking stoopid, is it genetice or is it from all the cumguzzling
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73423 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling better after last nights owning???
Had any luck finding that executive order yet?? Heh
You're Rush's lap dog.
But go ahead, keep thinking you accomplished something last night..... Everyone knows you were owned.
Fish in bucket and they're too stupid to realize it.
I'll give you one last chance, there is no executive order by Obama grabbing guns, right?
Simple yes or no.
*snicker*
As we all know ,Biden is the one said Obama would issue an executive order.
As of yet,there is none.As known.It may be the only option Obama has to get his way.We will just have to wait and see.
Frankly,being a Repub,and Tea Party person,what is the reason any of us need to have AK-47`s or AR-15`s with 20 bullets to a clip.?
But then ,being a simple person living in a sensible Country,why do we have a Congress that has just passed a Bill written by special interests or lobbyists?With all the pork in it.Apparently the Tea Party people have been shuffled back into a corner by the older heads that like money collecting.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#73424 Jan 10, 2013
uncle tab reminds me of a retarded jackass

Since: Dec 11

.

#73425 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true!! I proved quite a few of them as liars last night (not hard to do)
It's a crying shame that these poor idiots aren't smart enough to distinguish between talk radio opinion and actual facts.
Imagine if those hack jobs like Fox, wnd, all those other lie spreading places were gone. That's they only thing keeping the Republican Party afloat. Spreading mass lies and these idiots lap it up like hungry puppies.
Notice all they did was call me names and avoid the truth??
Guess that's all they got when they've been made fools of over and over by the truth!!
No wonder most republicans are toothless..... Rush Koolaid!!
You got your ASS handed to YOU!
You called AL a liar because a link did not work, then I posted more than one THAT WORKED...and from Joe Bin Biden's mouth!
You are a braggadocious coward and a bold faced LIAR!

You said Biden never said that, I proved HE DID!
You said AL lies, I proved her correct!
I also did that WITHOUGHT name calling (You lie AGAIN!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Helton in jail!! (Dec '13) 4 min No way 21
J saunders 16 min Do you 3
Megan 56 min Jeff 4
Ledford Dean/ Wolfman 56 min Maggie 3
Wrestling talk with The Specialist. 1 hr The Specialist 1
I have a decision to make. 1 hr The Specialist 8
Where is stumpy trent? 2 hr dye 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 16 hr Physics_Works 71

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine