'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,521 - 66,540 of 151,373 Comments Last updated 59 min ago
not gonna happen

Glasgow, KY

#73321 Jan 9, 2013
Part of Diane Feinstein's proposal that she will submit to Obama is that no guns can be handed down from generation to generation and when you die your family MUST BY LAW turn your guns into the police. Doesn't matter the value or the sentimental value. Your guns can not be traded or sold or inherited through your estate. If your surviving family members do not immediately give your guns to the police upon your death your family members will be charged with a felony and will no longer be able to own a gun. Talk about the trickle down affect! Daddy dies and we have to give the police our great grandfather's rifle or we become criminals in our country? You democrats have life all f*cked up. You tree huggin' bleeding heart liberal morons want this to go through because this is your first step of many steps to take the right to bear arms away from the citizens. You will find that you will lose. Big time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73322 Jan 9, 2013

Hammar, Marine freed from Mexico jail, says inmates threatened to behead him

The gangsters demanded money to let Hammar, 27, remain alive, and the beheading threat was a scare tactic that harkened back to his tours of duty as a U.S. Marine in Iraq.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/jon-hammar/2013/01/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73323 Jan 9, 2013
Morgan Stanley to Lay Off 6% of Workforce: Sources

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2013/01...

Since: Dec 11

#73324 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.... I guess I'm lost?? Anywhere in there did ANYONE say there is going to be a gun grab?? And who exactly said the government is going to take our guns??? Please name that person.
....... My straw house seems pretty sturdy!!
Do you all inject the Rush Koolaid??? How do you do it? Gotta be strong shit if his opinion is fact to you but there's nothing to back it up!
Guess you live in a house made of...... Koolaid packets??
Joe Biden himself said Obama will use "Executive Order to restrict guns"!
I have never watched Rush.

I have referenced CBS and Reuters.

You try once again YOU FAIL!
Show me where Rush says Obama will use an Executive Order to restrict guns...
Thr problem is the TWO leaders of the United States are threating to use "Executive Orders" to sidestep the U.S. Constitution!

If they try there will be a Revolution, mark my words.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73325 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You domilished what? I didn't see anything. What question??
I was rattling idiots cages with facts.
Go ahead Prof Rambo.... What was your Oh So Imporant wuestion that you'll use Rush logic to prove me wrong in your mind?
LMAO
go ahead... Shoot!!(You've already said that to me too... Be careful! LMAO)
does anybody know what this psyo is talking about or to whom? looks like talking to itself,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73326 Jan 9, 2013
Utah town makes arming households a top priority

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20537498/utah-to...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73327 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then your friends are making you look like a paranoid and delusional whining bitch. Where is the VIDEO ??? What Video? Ive noticed you just type anything you were told to believe.
What, did truth hurts...IF, I'm a bitch, you're
BABOONS AZZ !!!!!

If I put video from my devise, you can't see it...
Google: Obama's anti-white video...his own words! Or Obama Egypt speech of 2009...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73328 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter Fraud that was committed by Republicans or on behalf of Republicans... Check your facts. Can you list a few examples of voter fraud that was not committed by republicans ???
what kind of retard are you, there really are only two kinds, which one are you?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73329 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then your friends are making you look like a paranoid and delusional whining bitch. Where is the VIDEO ??? What Video? Ive noticed you just type anything you were told to believe.
75 must be your IQ?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73330 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not terrified at all... my discrediting of Fox isn't based on emotion, It's based on common sense. FoxNews is a republican propaganda tool and You're not smart enough to understand that. Open your eyes and pay attention to the fear mongering or that well educated, well travelled, half-black man will round us all up and take our guns away.
you must be pretty smart to know how smart someone else is that you never met, don't know anything about, and don't understand, OH WAIT, I bet those rules don't apply to oblamer! You libotards are an interesting breed,

BAAAAAAAAAA
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73332 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I see I have you babbling, better get to bed!
Uncle T...is talking to his imaginary friend!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73334 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Biden:'President Might Declare Executive Order to Restrict Guns'
http://www.punditpress.com/2013/01/biden-pres...
Everyone watch the video that the crazy crack headed catlady just posted. I had to click because I knew she was lying!!

Top of her posts says Biden 'Oresident might declare executive order to restrict guns' open the video and he does say that at all!!

This is what we'll dealing with folks.... Liars decietful dishonest unstable uneducated liars!!

Thanks crackhead! Ya done great tonight in proving my point!!
check yourself fool

Glasgow, KY

#73335 Jan 9, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
and the republican is pro massacres, pro war, pro fundamentalism, anti education
anti- freedom, pro- no healthcare, pro more prisons. pro military weapons for ordinary people.
Pro massacres? Really? Moving on...pro war? Did a republican start the Vietnam war? Do you know how many deaths that war produced? And for what? Fundamentalism? A religious view...so republicans shouldn't have religious views but you democrat morons should be able to believe in a big bang alien view and that is okay? Why okay for you to believe in and act on your beliefs but others shouldn't be allowed? Anti-education? Because republicans believe that throwing bad money after bad money with never a CHANGE for the better in our education system isn't such a smart thing to do? Anti-freedom? How? Where? When? You throw that insinuation out there but you never can really pinpoint an actual act that you are willing to discuss. Pro no-healthcare? If democrats are so crazy about Obamacare then why did every democrat politician opt themselves and their families out of participating in Obamacare? Pro more prisons? What do you suggest? A slap on the wrist and tell these criminals to be good and don't do this again? Problem solved? Pro military weapons for ordinary people? As opposed to democrats philosophy of restricting law abiding citizens gun rights knowing that will have no affect what-so-ever on the criminals that commit these crimes?

Did you do some shrooms today? Toot that nose with some booger sugar? Are you drunk? High? Afflicted? There has to be some excuse for your profound ignorance.

Newsflash...any ole dumb ass can throw accusations out there and hope like hell they stick. You are a talented ole dumb ass. I'll give you that.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73336 Jan 9, 2013
hey libotards, does this make you proud since you are all traitors anyway,

A South Carolina school district has launched an investigation into a high school teacher who allegedly threw an American flag on the floor and stomped on it as a classroom full of students watched

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73338 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not begging for anything bitch. I'm telling demsaretards to show his work when he spews republican propaganda without one shred of evidence to back up his outrageous claims. Ph uc king comprehend the posts before you try to reply. You're making yourself look pathetic. You should do some homework of your own.
you can't get any stupider, you don't understand the conversation, nothing spewed was republican, you are a retard to the 10th degree, and there are only 5 levels of retards,

search facts yourself, but you wont find them because you don't recognize facts, only libotard lies, did you drown in a pool of kook aid,

Is this you in this video?

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73339 Jan 9, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

SHOCKING OBAMA WORDS: Anti-white video, Obama's words, Obama's voice...

If you can't see it...Google it and listen it's 9.53 minutes!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73341 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
He proved his level of stupidity when he posted stupid comments. He was judged not by the color of his skin but by his actions and the content of his character. He let us all know. I don't need to meet him to know he's a idiot. Btw when you make up names to call people like libotards. Oblamer... it makes you look ignorant and childish.
Look who is talking, calling woman a bitch, what a
"sweetheart"...your mama must be very proud!
Jay

Paris, TN

#73342 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert divert divert!! Hypocrite much??
Btw..... What's your favorite Rush Koolaid?? I'm guessing you're an orange!! LMAO
HOWS THAT IMAGINARY EXECUTIVE ORDER WORKING FOR YA? Bahahahahahaha
It's just fun sometimes to poke your cages with truth and get you riled and you go on the diversion kick!
Betcha got one more in ya! Don't let us down!!
BAAAAAAAAA I MEAN WAAAAAAAAA
*snicker*

And you think it's not possible, or considered?:

Biden says Obama may use Executive Order for Gun Control.

January 9, 2013

Vice President Joe Biden today announced that the White House may issue an executive order to accomplish federal gun control.

“The president is going to act,” Mr. Biden said, speaking briefly before a meeting with gun safety and gun victims’ groups Wednesday.

“There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet. But we’re compiling it all with the help [of] the attorney general and all the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action we believe is required.”
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73343 Jan 9, 2013
just got done watching star trek nemesis, Capt. Picard demolished all the liberal romulans, they kept telling him they were smart and he let them think it then he crashed the enterprise into their war bird and they all panicked just before their ship was destroyed,

wow,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73344 Jan 9, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, does this make you proud since you are all traitors anyway,
A South Carolina school district has launched an investigation into a high school teacher who allegedly threw an American flag on the floor and stomped on it as a classroom full of students watched
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
She must saw picture of Obama's friend Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist who did same ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Fried Chicken 42 min toenail eater 11
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Little D 48
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Democrat 1,782
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,575
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Trucked on by 680
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SLY WEST 3,496
brandon dunn 4 hr wow 4
Walmart Supercenter 8 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000