'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73329 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then your friends are making you look like a paranoid and delusional whining bitch. Where is the VIDEO ??? What Video? Ive noticed you just type anything you were told to believe.
75 must be your IQ?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73330 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not terrified at all... my discrediting of Fox isn't based on emotion, It's based on common sense. FoxNews is a republican propaganda tool and You're not smart enough to understand that. Open your eyes and pay attention to the fear mongering or that well educated, well travelled, half-black man will round us all up and take our guns away.
you must be pretty smart to know how smart someone else is that you never met, don't know anything about, and don't understand, OH WAIT, I bet those rules don't apply to oblamer! You libotards are an interesting breed,

BAAAAAAAAAA
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73332 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I see I have you babbling, better get to bed!
Uncle T...is talking to his imaginary friend!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73334 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Biden:'President Might Declare Executive Order to Restrict Guns'
http://www.punditpress.com/2013/01/biden-pres...
Everyone watch the video that the crazy crack headed catlady just posted. I had to click because I knew she was lying!!

Top of her posts says Biden 'Oresident might declare executive order to restrict guns' open the video and he does say that at all!!

This is what we'll dealing with folks.... Liars decietful dishonest unstable uneducated liars!!

Thanks crackhead! Ya done great tonight in proving my point!!
check yourself fool

Glasgow, KY

#73335 Jan 9, 2013
Tm Clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
and the republican is pro massacres, pro war, pro fundamentalism, anti education
anti- freedom, pro- no healthcare, pro more prisons. pro military weapons for ordinary people.
Pro massacres? Really? Moving on...pro war? Did a republican start the Vietnam war? Do you know how many deaths that war produced? And for what? Fundamentalism? A religious view...so republicans shouldn't have religious views but you democrat morons should be able to believe in a big bang alien view and that is okay? Why okay for you to believe in and act on your beliefs but others shouldn't be allowed? Anti-education? Because republicans believe that throwing bad money after bad money with never a CHANGE for the better in our education system isn't such a smart thing to do? Anti-freedom? How? Where? When? You throw that insinuation out there but you never can really pinpoint an actual act that you are willing to discuss. Pro no-healthcare? If democrats are so crazy about Obamacare then why did every democrat politician opt themselves and their families out of participating in Obamacare? Pro more prisons? What do you suggest? A slap on the wrist and tell these criminals to be good and don't do this again? Problem solved? Pro military weapons for ordinary people? As opposed to democrats philosophy of restricting law abiding citizens gun rights knowing that will have no affect what-so-ever on the criminals that commit these crimes?

Did you do some shrooms today? Toot that nose with some booger sugar? Are you drunk? High? Afflicted? There has to be some excuse for your profound ignorance.

Newsflash...any ole dumb ass can throw accusations out there and hope like hell they stick. You are a talented ole dumb ass. I'll give you that.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73336 Jan 9, 2013
hey libotards, does this make you proud since you are all traitors anyway,

A South Carolina school district has launched an investigation into a high school teacher who allegedly threw an American flag on the floor and stomped on it as a classroom full of students watched

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73338 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not begging for anything bitch. I'm telling demsaretards to show his work when he spews republican propaganda without one shred of evidence to back up his outrageous claims. Ph uc king comprehend the posts before you try to reply. You're making yourself look pathetic. You should do some homework of your own.
you can't get any stupider, you don't understand the conversation, nothing spewed was republican, you are a retard to the 10th degree, and there are only 5 levels of retards,

search facts yourself, but you wont find them because you don't recognize facts, only libotard lies, did you drown in a pool of kook aid,

Is this you in this video?

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73339 Jan 9, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

SHOCKING OBAMA WORDS: Anti-white video, Obama's words, Obama's voice...

If you can't see it...Google it and listen it's 9.53 minutes!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73341 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
He proved his level of stupidity when he posted stupid comments. He was judged not by the color of his skin but by his actions and the content of his character. He let us all know. I don't need to meet him to know he's a idiot. Btw when you make up names to call people like libotards. Oblamer... it makes you look ignorant and childish.
Look who is talking, calling woman a bitch, what a
"sweetheart"...your mama must be very proud!
Jay

Paris, TN

#73342 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert divert divert!! Hypocrite much??
Btw..... What's your favorite Rush Koolaid?? I'm guessing you're an orange!! LMAO
HOWS THAT IMAGINARY EXECUTIVE ORDER WORKING FOR YA? Bahahahahahaha
It's just fun sometimes to poke your cages with truth and get you riled and you go on the diversion kick!
Betcha got one more in ya! Don't let us down!!
BAAAAAAAAA I MEAN WAAAAAAAAA
*snicker*

And you think it's not possible, or considered?:

Biden says Obama may use Executive Order for Gun Control.

January 9, 2013

Vice President Joe Biden today announced that the White House may issue an executive order to accomplish federal gun control.

“The president is going to act,” Mr. Biden said, speaking briefly before a meeting with gun safety and gun victims’ groups Wednesday.

“There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet. But we’re compiling it all with the help [of] the attorney general and all the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action we believe is required.”
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73343 Jan 9, 2013
just got done watching star trek nemesis, Capt. Picard demolished all the liberal romulans, they kept telling him they were smart and he let them think it then he crashed the enterprise into their war bird and they all panicked just before their ship was destroyed,

wow,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73344 Jan 9, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, does this make you proud since you are all traitors anyway,
A South Carolina school district has launched an investigation into a high school teacher who allegedly threw an American flag on the floor and stomped on it as a classroom full of students watched
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
She must saw picture of Obama's friend Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist who did same ...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73345 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
He proved his level of stupidity when he posted stupid comments. He was judged not by the color of his skin but by his actions and the content of his character. He let us all know. I don't need to meet him to know he's a idiot. Btw when you make up names to call people like libotards. Oblamer... it makes you look ignorant and childish.
I'm telling the moderator because you libotards can call us names but when we reply with technically and acurately descriptive names for you, like libotard and sodofag, you tells us we can't call you names because its childish, but you can, so I'm telling,

Well, all I can say is,

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73347 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so ... You post about an imaginary video and your inability to provide any evidence makes me have a low IQ ? Typical Republican't.
Right, you can't Google Obama anti-white video ?
You democRats are really lazy creatures!
It is not imaginary, it is 9.53 minutes. Obama words, Obama voice! You can't see from my devise!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73348 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
must be getting to you, you libotards can dish it out, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ROTFL,
you hilljacks r funny

Glasgow, KY

#73349 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not begging for anything bitch. I'm telling demsaretards to show his work when he spews republican propaganda without one shred of evidence to back up his outrageous claims. Ph uc king comprehend the posts before you try to reply. You're making yourself look pathetic. You should do some homework of your own.
Do you kiss your mammy's Dil-do with that mouth? You've got a little dingleberry in the corner of your mouth. Clean that shit up, kiddo.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73350 Jan 9, 2013
BETWEEN THE LINES
4 QUOTES THAT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah warns of 'the false god of unlimited government'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/4-quotes-that-expl...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73351 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her links and video links never lead to anything based on facts. Her abusers did a great job when they brainwashed her. She's as dumb as a... Well .. as dumb as a republican on Topix.
if oblamer care paid for you to have a sex change operation, would that make you a man or a woman or something inbetween?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73352 Jan 9, 2013
Rep. Steve King Introduces Birthright Citizenship Bill to New Congress

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/janua...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73354 Jan 9, 2013
Libra
As Venus enters your fourth house of new beginnings, entertaining at home and social gatherings within your family are high on your list. Why not redecorate your home; perhaps adding books, music, or art to improve the quality and looks of your domestic environment. Harmonious relationships between family members are favored. Real estate negotiations, family business, or the artistic endeavors of a parent are stimulated this month.

Aries
Just when it seems that your life is going to settle down a little, you may find that a certain person or situation may re-enter your life, requiring flexibility on your part. You get all the attention by emphasizing whatever is most attractive about yourself: physical beauty, artistic talent, or a charming personality. A career, domestic or family matter may reach a turning point that will help you define the direction in which you should go.

Leo
From the moment you wake up, you can tell that this isn't going to be just another ordinary day. You sense a delicious change in the wind. An office romance, or social event with co-workers may be on your agenda, dear Leo, as Venus heads into your house of work and health. Beautifying the work place, with anything from major renovation and redecoration to just putting fresh paint on the walls is on your list. Why not add background music. plants or art work to brighten the surroundings? A new fitness program, or other beauty treatment, a new hair style, dental work, or cosmetic surgery are favoured.

Sagittarius
Personal finances, friendships, and your values take the focus as Venus enters Capricorn. Resist the urge to splurge on luxuries, Sag. More money is apt to be spent on social or cultural events as well as expenditures to enhance your appearance or your environment. The issue of wealth connected with social status may arise. Should financial matters be disrupted by disagreement you must play the role of peace-maker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 25 min 40ish 3,660
Romeo's Italian Resturant 28 min Soccer mom 2
Bills mom (dead beat granny) 47 min Baker 1
To the Garland family 1 hr shaned 19
Terry Smith 1 hr hhhhhjjjjj 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,371
Keep our town DRY 2 hr Mamaw 10
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
dinky phipps Wed literally 29
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST