'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,441 - 66,460 of 150,264 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, kids did get killed by a liberal nut, in a liberal state, who's mother was a liberal.
To end gun violance, prevent liberals from having guns.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Liberals don't go on and on about guns. That's done by almost all crazy republicans... The last few days has been funny to watch republicans brag about what guns they own and having 10,000 rounds if ammo stored away. Hopefully the ATF has flags set up on sites like this that you crazy people come to so we can get the nuts incarcerated. That being said, it was a crazy republican fun nut who killed those children

Btw... Been 45 minutes and you haven't posted Obamas Executive Order gun grab. Guess that was a lie huh?? Zero credibility!!

What flavor Koolaid does Rush give you? Grape? Cherry??

Tool!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

another libotard bailing ship on oblamer, wow, he just can't keep people employed now can he,

Hilda Solis Resigns: Labor Secretary Announces She'll Depart Obama Cabinet

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/hild...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

OZ posted
What was "wtf" talking about when he said to you to read "your hero's book - Mein Kampf", which is
published 7/18/1925 author adolf hitler.
"Audacity of Hope" is Obama's book ...
One thing, about hitler's book "Mein Kampf, people of Albania (muslims) liked and adored hitler. Albanian muslims, were nazi collaborators in WWII ...

Beats me.
wtf seldom makes sense.

I keep posting how Obama is the 2nd coming of Hitler.This irks him.
He was responding to a post in which I was responding to someone else who call me a liar because I posted in which Obama would stand with the muslims if war should break out between America and muslim nations.

Obama said so in his book "Audacity of Hope".
The titles of his books alone tells you what Obama is.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't go on and on about guns. That's done by almost all crazy republicans... The last few days has been funny to watch republicans brag about what guns they own and having 10,000 rounds if ammo stored away. Hopefully the ATF has flags set up on sites like this that you crazy people come to so we can get the nuts incarcerated. That being said, it was a crazy republican fun nut who killed those children
Btw... Been 45 minutes and you haven't posted Obamas Executive Order gun grab. Guess that was a lie huh?? Zero credibility!!
Tool!
why would then post links on common knowledge, just watching you look stupid is entertaining enough,

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

New Illinois legislature has 3 charged lawmakers

SPRINGFIELD, Ill.(AP)— As members of Illinois' newest General Assembly took the oath of office Wednesday, the state that's still struggling to rebuild its image after two consecutive governors went to prison set yet another precedent of sorts: three sitting lawmakers facing criminal charges.
Illinois is no stranger to dramatic headlines about the nexus of politics and crime in its highest offices — most recently former Gov. Rod Blagojevich's conviction for attempting to sell Barack Obama's former U.S. Senate seat. But experts and capitol veterans can't recall a comparable circumstance for state legislators since the early 1970s, when several were rounded up in a bribery trial involving cement trucks.

http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-legislature-3-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Those that claim no one wants to take your guns are LIARS ...

Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun ban, confiscation of semi-automatic weapons

state Rep. Dan Muhlbauer said governments should start confiscating semi-automatic rifles and other firearms.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/09/iowa-lawmak...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

OZ

Refer to post 73144 about "read your book"
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey uncle tabby, how much do you weigh? Just wondering if you can add this to your resume.

Binge Eating Now in the 'Bible' of Mental Illnesses

After decades of debate, the American Psychiatric Association has decided that binge eating should have its own entry in the 'Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders'(DSM-5), along with other recognized eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/emotional-healt...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep on subject..... Must be all those chem trails you're snorting staring at the sky all day!
Stick with chemtrails!!
Geez Uncle Tubby, is that's the best you can doo?

Try to stay on subject. You were talking about RIOTS, you heard something, you have NO clue who said that and why?

What ever you are smoking, it is affecting your brain. S t o p before it's to late!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

if this is a sheeple company then none exists!

A corporation whose part owner gave $2 million to a group committed to re-electing President Obama announced this week that it will be forced to lay off more than 1,000 employees in lieu of the financial hardship imposed by the president’s signature health care law.

Stryker Corporation, a medical device and equipment manufacturer, will cut 5 percent of its global workforce, resulting in an estimated 1,170 layoffs, according to Freedom Works, a governmental watchdog group in Washington, D.C.

http://www.citizenlink.com/2012/11/14/obamaca...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

As it stand now, we have the biggest and best equipped militia in the world, you don't even want to get into a ground war with us.
Each citizen is responsible to protect the Constitution from all foreign and domestic enimies, this make each citizen a member of the US Militia.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
OZ posted
What was "wtf" talking about when he said to you to read "your hero's book - Mein Kampf", which is
published 7/18/1925 author adolf hitler.
"Audacity of Hope" is Obama's book ...
One thing, about hitler's book "Mein Kampf, people of Albania (muslims) liked and adored hitler. Albanian muslims, were nazi collaborators in WWII ...
Beats me.
wtf seldom makes sense.
I keep posting how Obama is the 2nd coming of Hitler.This irks him.
He was responding to a post in which I was responding to someone else who call me a liar because I posted in which Obama would stand with the muslims if war should break out between America and muslim nations.
Obama said so in his book "Audacity of Hope".
The titles of his books alone tells you what Obama is.
"Audacity of Hope", Obama's book is SCIENCE to
wtf...

If you listen to Obama - Egypt speech, you would understand how much Obama cares for Muslims.
He visited all Muslim countries as soon he was elected. He bowed to Saudi King in front of the world. Obama knows what bow means to a Muslim. He went 6 yrs in Indonesia, Muslim school, that is what he did ...all Muslims doo that!
BOW = SUBMISSION TO ALLAH !!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Tool!
Don't mix word, you know you are full of shit!!
Oh, the ATF!! They are very friendly guys, as a matter of fact have had some conversations with them and the Federal Marshals. Yep, they know me!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
if this is a sheeple company then none exists!
A corporation whose part owner gave $2 million to a group committed to re-electing President Obama announced this week that it will be forced to lay off more than 1,000 employees in lieu of the financial hardship imposed by the president’s signature health care law.
Stryker Corporation, a medical device and equipment manufacturer, will cut 5 percent of its global workforce, resulting in an estimated 1,170 layoffs, according to Freedom Works, a governmental watchdog group in Washington, D.C.
http://www.citizenlink.com/2012/11/14/obamaca...
Because Obamacare, physical therapy is really affected ...that is only a...beginning ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Got a copy right here. No where does he say he will stand by Muslims should the wind blow that way. Like I posted, That Repub lie was shot down easily about 4 years ago. Just some made up shit that all you haters can't wait to forward to your other hater friends and all of you too dumbass to find out if it's true or not.
If you have the book, then read it or why haven't you already read it. I hope you know how to interpret in actuality what it is saying and not sugar coat it like you do everything else in which is wrong, incompetent, evil and corrupted that Obama has done.

If you have denied every other fact put out about Obama's corruption, there is no way you will read the book and say "oh yeah, he did say it".

Other things Obama has done to indicate his love for muslims:

Bows down to the Saudi King.
Apologized to them for the Americans.
Apologized to them for killing our citizens during Benghazi but stated how deplorable the video was.(ok to kill people but don't show a video).
Has a muslim name.
Pictures of Obama in muslim garb.
Would not recognize America's Day of Prayer but honors in a public announcement the Muslim Day of Prayer.
His books (both) filled with pride for muslims.
Would not recognize the Fort Hood shooter was a muslim terrorist.
Wants to give the same rights to the 911 muslim terrorists in American courts.
Benghazi murder.
Studied the Koran but has problems with scriptures of the Bible.

Lots more just tired of typing to someone who is unable to see the truth anyway.

Hint after you have passed page 200, it should be just a few pages after that.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

AmericanMan Posted: "I thought they did not allow internet access in the mental hospitals".

You put that rule to rest, you are on here.

Spoooooky
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

What those who are well educated are Doing;

Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes

School teachers in Texas and Ohio are flocking to free firearms classes in the wake of the Connecticut elementary school massacre, some vowing to protect their students with guns even at the risk of losing their jobs.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-tr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mix word, you know you are full of shit!!
Oh, the ATF!! They are very friendly guys, as a matter of fact have had some conversations with them and the Federal Marshals. Yep, they know me!!!
You tell 'em JD :)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
"Audacity of Hope", Obama's book is SCIENCE to
wtf...
If you listen to Obama - Egypt speech, you would understand how much Obama cares for Muslims.
He visited all Muslim countries as soon he was elected. He bowed to Saudi King in front of the world. Obama knows what bow means to a Muslim. He went 6 yrs in Indonesia, Muslim school, that is what he did ...all Muslims doo that!
BOW = SUBMISSION TO ALLAH !!!!!!!!!!
OZ

I agree with you. This is exactly what I was saying to them and they said I was lying about it in which the book does not tell about him being a muslim...it does.

I told them to read THEIR MASTER's book to see how much Obama loves muslims.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

http://blogtruth.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/the...

The second amendment and Obama's EXECUTIVE ORDER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min justice_- 130,314
Charmaine 29 min wow 4
Churches 43 min Neighbor 6
Need Prayer 58 min Neighbor 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr well 16,127
D Boone Days 4 hr hey 4
Tiffany foley 5 hr Just saying 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000