'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#73257 Jan 9, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://m.cnsnews.com/news/arti cle/islam-helped-shape-cia-nom inee-john-brennan-s-world-view
Islam 'HELPED to SHAPE' CIA nominee John Brennan's world view.
WOW, is this our new CIA director?
Do you get all of your mews from Bozell's sites?
Therealnews com

Bay Shore, NY

#73258 Jan 9, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my friend...
I don't like Obama...when he bowed to Saudi King I lost all my respect for him...he disrespected office of the president and entire America "bowed" with him. He is America's president and he represents all of us...
Also all of his friends and associates are America haters ..." YOU ARE WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE"!
If Obama didn't agree with rev. Wright, he want be member of his church for 20 yrs.
Sorry friend, I don't have respect for Obama...
P.S. thank you for the compliment!
:)))
I hate Obama also because of these very real reasons.

Obama is a centrist corporate Democrat and not liberal.

Obama continued 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.

Obama bailed out Wall Street and not Main Street.

Obama passed a Republican health care bill WITHOUT one Republican voting for it.

Obama picked all corporate hacks in his first cabinet, and will again in his second.

Senator Reid & Pelosi are corporate hacks and not liberal.

Senator McConnell, John Boehner and Eric Cantor are corporate hacks and not conservative.

ZOMBIE, The leadership in both parties are the problem and not the solution.

Your reasons ZOMBIE for hating Obama, are not reasonable too me.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Are You Connecting .....

..... Any Dots?

----------

Business as usual
Bush's strong support of the Dubai ports deal isn't so surprising in light of his family's many financial ties to Arab sheikdoms.
/ Feb. 24, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/h9yah

The president's shift in tone is as remarkable as his threat to use his first veto in five years to protect the Dubai deal in the face of bipartisan congressional opposition.

But Bush's passionate defense of the United Arab Emirates and the ports deal inevitably raises questions -- not only about the due diligence of his administration in this instance but about his and his family's long-standing ties to the Persian Gulf sheikdoms, and specifically to the UAE's rulers. His insinuation that skepticism is equivalent to bigotry cannot deflect such concerns, which first arose in the months after the 9/11 attacks.

By now, everyone paying attention to the furor over the Dubai ports deal should be aware of the UAE's mixed record with regard to terror and global security. The Emirates' ruling families formerly maintained close relationships with the Taliban and Osama bin Laden, whose hunting camps in Afghanistan they frequented; two of the 20 hijackers in the 9/11 plot were UAE nationals who used safe houses and banks in Dubai; and the A.Q. Khan nuclear smuggling network also used facilities there to mask its operations. Since 9/11, however, the Emirates have cooperated with U.S. operations against al-Qaida, and their state-owned corporations have eagerly participated in American attempts to improve transportation security.

What seems worrisome even to some who might ultimately accept the Dubai ports deal is the "casual attitude" of the Bush administration in vetting the company, as Sen. Carl Levin put it. Considering the history of Bush entanglement with the oil despots of the Gulf, that lax indulgence was bad policy and worse politics.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73259 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Cuomo Close To Announcing Sweeping New Gun Control Laws
Governor Working On Deal That Would Go After Assault Weapons, Magazines
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/08/exclus...
I think Cuomo should understand what "Assault" is! Ain't no such thing as an "assault weapon", a weapon is a weapon, be it a ball-bat or a gun, just depends how you use it, weapons by themselves do not assault people, people assault people.
Jay

Paris, TN

#73260 Jan 9, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims studying Koran from their childhood till they're adults, they must MEMORIZE entire Koran!
In Saudi Arabia they're teaching their children to hate Westerners, Americans, Jews, infidels...
In Saudi Arabia it's ILLEGAL to build churches.
In Mecca and Medina you can't enter, unless you're a Muslim!

OZ, we were talking about this tonight at the table while we listened to Biden spout off about what they plan to do re: new regulations. What came to mind was a photo of a little Muslim boy about 7 years old, dressed in camo with a turban on his head. He was holding a large weapon, in a stance you would use to fire it. The look on his face was mean and evil such as he was taught in an effort to get him to hate. It was heart breaking to watch this youngster being indoctrinated and stripped of his innocence....to say the least!

Since: Dec 11

#73261 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article and heard the news conference..... Please point out and paste it here for everyone to see where it says our government is going for a gun grab
And don't disappear either!! Back up what you say!!
Poor Rush teet sucker!
That's from a "QUOTE" from Vice President JOE BIDEN!
The referenced article is from Reuters...not Rush Lardball!

I followed the link, cant you read?
WTF is wrong with you?, Backatchu gave a good argument!

You came back with the old switch-a-roo?

What the hell are you on?
Who the hell even mentioned Rush...besides you?
Last I remember RUSH was on EIB, NOT Reuters!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73262 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I think Cuomo should understand what "Assault" is! Ain't no such thing as an "assault weapon", a weapon is a weapon, be it a ball-bat or a gun, just depends how you use it, weapons by themselves do not assault people, people assault people.
Some peeps are just too "dumb" to understand JD! ;0)
He's a "jock itch" per se ...or woo woo ...:D

Krauthammer:‘Unconstitutional’ gun confiscation ‘would cause insurrection in the country’[VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/09/krauthammer...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73263 Jan 9, 2013
BIDEN:'EXECUTIVE ACTION' CAN BE TAKEN ON GUNS
Obama 'compiling' options with 'help' of AG Holder

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/biden-executive-ac...
Idk

Greenup, KY

#73265 Jan 9, 2013
What
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73266 Jan 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, we were talking about this tonight at the table while we listened to Biden spout off about what they plan to do re: new regulations. What came to mind was a photo of a little Muslim boy about 7 years old, dressed in camo with a turban on his head. He was holding a large weapon, in a stance you would use to fire it. The look on his face was mean and evil such as he was taught in an effort to get him to hate. It was heart breaking to watch this youngster being indoctrinated and stripped of his innocence....to say the least!
Jay, you're absolutely right!
They teach their children to hate everything and everybody different. Father has his own little boy on his shoulders and instead of a toy, that little guy with a real gun. They teach they kids to became a martyrs and family is very much proud.

How can you fight that?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73267 Jan 9, 2013
REVIVED! STATE LAW BANISHING D.C. GUN RULES
Arguments scheduled in 9th Circuit on Montana's 'freedom act'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/revived-state-law-...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73269 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Krauthammer:‘Unconstitutional’ gun confiscation ‘would cause insurrection in the country’[VIDEO]
Good post A/L...Charles Krauthammer is Doctor
(Psychiatrist) he is very smart ...I enjoy listening to his comments. He remains me of Tim Russert!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73270 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
it wouldn't be an insurrection, more like a Constitutional correction.
Just who in the hell do these communist think they a messing with, a bunch of liberals!!! NOT!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73271 Jan 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Obama also because of these very real reasons.
Obama is a centrist corporate Democrat and not liberal.
Obama continued 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.
Obama bailed out Wall Street and not Main Street.
Obama passed a Republican health care bill WITHOUT one Republican voting for it.
Obama picked all corporate hacks in his first cabinet, and will again in his second.
Senator Reid & Pelosi are corporate hacks and not liberal.
Senator McConnell, John Boehner and Eric Cantor are corporate hacks and not conservative.
ZOMBIE, The leadership in both parties are the problem and not the solution.
Your reasons ZOMBIE for hating Obama, are not reasonable too me.
FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Are You Connecting .....
..... Any Dots?
----------
Business as usual
Bush's strong support of the Dubai ports deal isn't so surprising in light of his family's many financial ties to Arab sheikdoms.
/ Feb. 24, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/h9yah
The president's shift in tone is as remarkable as his threat to use his first veto in five years to protect the Dubai deal in the face of bipartisan congressional opposition.
But Bush's passionate defense of the United Arab Emirates and the ports deal inevitably raises questions -- not only about the due diligence of his administration in this instance but about his and his family's long-standing ties to the Persian Gulf sheikdoms, and specifically to the UAE's rulers. His insinuation that skepticism is equivalent to bigotry cannot deflect such concerns, which first arose in the months after the 9/11 attacks.
By now, everyone paying attention to the furor over the Dubai ports deal should be aware of the UAE's mixed record with regard to terror and global security. The Emirates' ruling families formerly maintained close relationships with the Taliban and Osama bin Laden, whose hunting camps in Afghanistan they frequented; two of the 20 hijackers in the 9/11 plot were UAE nationals who used safe houses and banks in Dubai; and the A.Q. Khan nuclear smuggling network also used facilities there to mask its operations. Since 9/11, however, the Emirates have cooperated with U.S. operations against al-Qaida, and their state-owned corporations have eagerly participated in American attempts to improve transportation security.
What seems worrisome even to some who might ultimately accept the Dubai ports deal is the "casual attitude" of the Bush administration in vetting the company, as Sen. Carl Levin put it. Considering the history of Bush entanglement with the oil despots of the Gulf, that lax indulgence was bad policy and worse politics.
Sorry pal, I still don't like Obama...I read about his friends and associates and I can't understand him.
He is not "America's friend"...

15 of 19 - 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia...why attack on Iraq?

People shouldn't protect their politicians ...they are on both sides corrupted, greedy, filthy rich. They don't care about "we the people"... they're just CAREER POLITICIANS ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#73272 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BIDEN:'EXECUTIVE ACTION' CAN BE TAKEN ON GUNS
Obama 'compiling' options with 'help' of AG Holder
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/biden-executive-ac...
Executive action don't mean shit, a treaty with Mexico can't override the 2nd amendment, this is the only part of the Constitution that can't be touched by treaty or amendment, as stated in the amendment. It is there and the libs must get use to it.
Obama can't be charged with treason, he isn't a citizen, but he can be charged with high crimes and misdemeanors.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73273 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>it wouldn't be an insurrection, more like a Constitutional correction.
Just who in the hell do these communist think they a messing with, a bunch of liberals!!! NOT!!!
Agree ...
With you & Z from above <3

Since: Dec 11

#73274 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem you're having was described in the first six words of your post.
You have no argument...but to attack the messenger?
Are you a 5th grader?
Bring some counter arguments to disprove the "message".
Uncle Tab

United States

#73275 Jan 9, 2013
No executive order.... All of you take talk radio and opinion 'news' shows as fact.

You're all liars and nine of you should have the right to vote!!

No wonder our country was almost destroyed..... You people voted for the idiot who damned near ruined us.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73276 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
you libs are terrified of fox news, you all bring that up every chance you can to emotionally discredit their reporting or commentary, reminds of this this,

American Lady

Danville, KY

#73277 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
"your" problem IS ...
You're NOT!!!:D
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73278 Jan 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have the book, then read it or why haven't you already read it. I hope you know how to interpret in actuality what it is saying and not sugar coat it like you do everything else in which is wrong, incompetent, evil and corrupted that Obama has done.
If you have denied every other fact put out about Obama's corruption, there is no way you will read the book and say "oh yeah, he did say it".
Other things Obama has done to indicate his love for muslims:
Bows down to the Saudi King.
Apologized to them for the Americans.
Apologized to them for killing our citizens during Benghazi but stated how deplorable the video was.(ok to kill people but don't show a video).
Has a muslim name.
Pictures of Obama in muslim garb.
Would not recognize America's Day of Prayer but honors in a public announcement the Muslim Day of Prayer.
His books (both) filled with pride for muslims.
Would not recognize the Fort Hood shooter was a muslim terrorist.
Wants to give the same rights to the 911 muslim terrorists in American courts.
Benghazi murder.
Studied the Koran but has problems with scriptures of the Bible.
Lots more just tired of typing to someone who is unable to see the truth anyway.
Hint after you have passed page 200, it should be just a few pages after that.
But NONE of this was your post. Your post was that in Obama's book it said "he would stand with the Muslims. I simply pointed out that #1, that's not in the book and #2 you are a lying POS for posting lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,617
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 2 hr gator 2
fire station or not 4 hr lolol 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 9 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 14 hr Loving 9
Separate 14 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 16 hr curious 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports