'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
66,421 - 66,440 of 146,339 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
However the muslim community is still doing the same things sociaty as a whole did hundreds, even thousands of years ago! Do you find that to be true or false, Citizen?

You must have missed the last paragraph in my last post. Of course Muslim's are doing the same thing today as society as a whole did hundreds, even thousands of years ago. You can't dispute what you see visually happening in video and photos. You can not dispute this is their ideology....they have stated so.

Citizen? Yes, I am third generation American citizen whose family served the community in civil service, such as yourself for many years. And also from a long line of USMC veterans. Also a history buff, the Civil War and Western settlement of priority interest. I've walked what use to be called "The Battle of the Little Big Horn" battlefield many times, this is perhaps why it came to mind.

I'm wondering why you asked: citizen?
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama care working for you hospitals turning people away .
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed the last paragraph in my last post. Of course Muslim's are doing the same thing today as society as a whole did hundreds, even thousands of years ago. You can't dispute what you see visually happening in video and photos. You can not dispute this is their ideology....they have stated so.
Citizen? Yes, I am third generation American citizen whose family served the community in civil service, such as yourself for many years. And also from a long line of USMC veterans. Also a history buff, the Civil War and Western settlement of priority interest. I've walked what use to be called "The Battle of the Little Big Horn" battlefield many times, this is perhaps why it came to mind.
I'm wondering why you asked: citizen?
I must have misunderstood your post Jay! I am sorry, Thank you and your's for your service to OUR Country! Sir.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Catch us if you can
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
[NO taky our guns :)]
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with anything you said. Native American's did suffer during the conquering of the West - but I was not wrong in my assessment. I responded to a post based on what Christian's have done. There is brutality in our history going back as far as burning witches at the stake.
The point was that Christian's did evil things, too, but they weren't the only ones.
Thankfully, we no longer burn people at the stake. See what I'm sayin'?
You took my post out of context, officer.
Christians did and still do evil things Bush said he was a christian and look what he did and don't act like the savage Indians were saints either! they were ruthless but I guess that's what we should expect when we invade someones land shouldn't we I mean I would be ruthless If this land was invaded by another army and they came to hurt my family
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

...... Funny thing about republicans here who are all doom and gloom....

If Obama is elected (2008) the world will end the next day.... Riots killing blah blah blah.

Never happened

Next it's Benghazi... It's Obamas fault, he didn't send in help he didn't do this didn't do that

Republicans cut the money used for security there.

Election time, again, there will be riots killing blah blah... bush3 (Romney) who makes 27,000 bucks a day and who has sent probably millions of jobs overseas is your alls best pick to run our country?

Well guess what, he lost!

Lets not forget ALL of you uneducated dimwhits who go on and on about Obama being Muslim. I've asked every one of you to post where your governor, senator or represenatives thinks our president is not a citizen..... NONE of you can. What does this day about the Republican Party!! Either you're stupid for voting for people who don't back what you stand for (this is a big issue, right??) or you're fools for believing that koolaid you're fed daily. Have to admit, I live rubbing that one in your faces!! It's just blantenly obvious you're all idiots!!!

Kids get killed in school and the only thing you gun nuts talk about is gun grabs... You offer no suggestions on how to save kids! You are the sad bunch.

All these things make you look like a bunch of suckers!! Please don't stop tho.... Cause I love mentioning the upcoming elections after the republicans try to dismantle social security and Medicaid Medicare. How you think that's going to go over with the voters who've worked all their life for retirement and republicans are giving away compensate welfare to millionaire and billionaires!

Gonna be fun to watch the Republican Party die!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I told y'all "Uncle Joe" would get us into an armed conflict with each other, or he would require us to have a MlAl sitting in our garage.
This guy is sooo stupid, I would not trust him with the upkeep of a door hinge!

“You gotta love me!”

Since: Sep 12

I walk amongst thee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

American Lady wrote:
In Immigration Labyrinth, Corruption Comes Easily
By STEPHEN ENGELBERG
Up and down the East Coast, the word quickly spread through immigrant communities. Come to the Northern Virginia offices of the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Bring cash. Buy the right to live or work in the United States.
Smooth-talking middlemen took care of the details, bribing immigration service employees with gold jewelry, free vacations and cash-filled envelopes passed hand to hand in the aisles of a nearby department store.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/12/us/in-immig...
Them boys ain't dumb...money for nothin, and taco chips for FREE!

Ci Mi Gusta MTV!

AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your Master's book "Audacity of Hope".
Got a copy right here. No where does he say he will stand by Muslims should the wind blow that way. Like I posted, That Repub lie was shot down easily about 4 years ago. Just some made up shit that all you haters can't wait to forward to your other hater friends and all of you too dumbass to find out if it's true or not.
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> Christians did and still do evil things Bush said he was a christian and look what he did and don't act like the savage Indians were saints either! they were ruthless but I guess that's what we should expect when we invade someones land shouldn't we I mean I would be ruthless If this land was invaded by another army and they came to hurt my family
Did Bush ever hang a young girl, from a crane in a soccer field for wearing blue jeans? Oh hell now you will pin that on him!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
If Obama is elected (2008) the world will end the next day.... Riots killing blah blah blah.
Never happened
Next it's Benghazi... It's Obamas fault, he didn't send in help he didn't do this didn't do that
Election time, again, there will be riots killing blah blah... bush3 (Romney) who makes 27,000 bucks a day and who has sent probably millions of jobs overseas is your alls best pick to run our country?
Lets not forget ALL of you uneducated dimwhits who go on and on about Obama being Muslim. I've asked every one of you to post where your governor, senator or represenatives thinks our president is not a citizen..... NONE of you can. What does this day about the Republican Party!! Either you're stupid for voting for people who don't back what you stand for (this is a big issue, right??) or you're fools for believing that koolaid you're fed daily. Have to admit, I live rubbing that one in your faces!! It's just blantenly obvious you're all idiots!!!
Kids get killed in school and the only thing you gun nuts talk about is gun grabs... You offer no suggestions on how to save kids! You are the sad bunch.
All these things make you look like a bunch of suckers!! Please don't stop tho.... Cause I love mentioning the upcoming elections after the republicans try to dismantle social security and Medicaid Medicare. How you think that's going to go over with the voters who've worked all their life for retirement and republicans are giving away compensate welfare to millionaire and billionaires!
Yes, kids did get killed by a liberal nut, in a liberal state, who's mother was a liberal.
To end gun violance, prevent liberals from having guns.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
I told y'all "Uncle Joe" would get us into an armed conflict with each other, or he would require us to have a MlAl sitting in our garage.
This guy is sooo stupid, I would not trust him with the upkeep of a door hinge!
I wouldnt either! It seems his main job is to stand to the left of obama, and look 'longingly' at him! Wow a black man owns a white man, that is kinda poetic justice! Or Biden may just be in love with him?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Got a copy right here. No where does he say he will stand by Muslims should the wind blow that way. Like I posted, That Repub lie was shot down easily about 4 years ago. Just some made up shit that all you haters can't wait to forward to your other hater friends and all of you too dumbass to find out if it's true or not.
Same discussion I'm have with this justice kid... I listened to Rush Pillbottle today and that's what his show was about, executive Oder fun grab. No executive order has been issued and this uneducated dipshits are singing it like a canary!! It really doesn't get any better than this! They'll be disappointed that the EO will be about sales of high capacity magizines and another assault rifle ban and maybe mental evaluations for gun and permit requests.
And yes criminals will still have guns but mass shootings and robberies are two different things!! Mass killings are planned in advance and red flags in certain things could go along way in stopping or slowing them down
Don't want it to be thought that I'm anti gun. Making it clear I'm all about our 2nd Amendment... But crazies shouldn't be granted the right to our 2nd Amendment.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Catch us if you can
[NO taky our guns :)]
that is exactly what they will have to do, one house at a time!! They don't have the money or manpower to even contemplate that ordeal.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
Never happened
Uncle Tubby, you are lost again. What are you smoking?

Blacks made threats if Obama was not elected, they were going to RIOT!

When Los Angeles COPs, few years ago were found NOT GUILTY for biting Rodney King black motorist who was on parole at that time, and a criminal, blacks burned centar of Los Angeles and made millions $$$ damage to their community.

When O.J. Simpson were found NOT GUILTY for killing his ex wife Nicole Brown and her friend R. Goldman, blacks said they will RIOT if O.J. Simpson were found GUILTY...just because O.J. Simpson was black a football player... to blacks was not important that he killed 2 people. Blacks on the jury didn't understand DNA...

Yes, blacks did made threats if Obama was not elected, they were going to RIOT...

Why violence and riots? Can't you PROTEST PEACEFULLY?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not get it because he doesn't want to. Its too difficult to take for him/her.
BTW, did you see the news report today about the four sister who all have breast cancer and they did the research and found out their mother was given a drug during pregnancy with them which caused it.
I have seen women whose children were born deform because of drugs given to them while they were pregnant, although, now it is coming more apparent, these drugs cause cancer....human lab rats.
Chem trails is more of a mass experiment, it will affect more people and it has.
People do not want to believe the truth until it either happens to them or they wake up out of their stupor.
So are ALL you Repub posters on here conspiracy nuts? Holy Crap !!!!!!!!!! I thought they did not allow internet access in the mental hospitals.
I have always found it strange how much fear there is of a government that can be voted out of office every 4 years. But I guess the conspiracy nuts have an answer for that one too. Oh yeah, I forgot about the Illuminati conspiracy.
uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tubby, you are lost again. What are you smoking?
Blacks made threats if Obama was not elected, they were going to RIOT!
When Los Angeles COPs, few years ago were found NOT GUILTY for biting Rodney King black motorist who was on parole at that time, and a criminal, blacks burned centar of Los Angeles and made millions $$$ damage to their community.
When O.J. Simpson were found NOT GUILTY for killing his ex wife Nicole Brown and her friend R. Goldman, blacks said they will RIOT if O.J. Simpson were found GUILTY...just because O.J. Simpson was black a football player... to blacks was not important that he killed 2 people. Blacks on the jury didn't understand DNA...
Yes, blacks did made threats if Obama was not elected, they were going to RIOT...
Why violence and riots? Can't you PROTEST PEACEFULLY?
Try to keep on subject..... Must be all those chem trails you're snorting staring at the sky all day!

Stick with chemtrails!!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Same discussion I'm have with this justice kid... I listened to Rush Pillbottle today and that's what his show was about, executive Oder fun grab. No executive order has been issued and this uneducated dipshits are singing it like a canary!! It really doesn't get any better than this! They'll be disappointed that the EO will be about sales of high capacity magizines and another assault rifle ban and maybe mental evaluations for gun and permit requests.
And yes criminals will still have guns but mass shootings and robberies are two different things!! Mass killings are planned in advance and red flags in certain things could go along way in stopping or slowing them down
Don't want it to be thought that I'm anti gun. Making it clear I'm all about our 2nd Amendment... But crazies shouldn't be granted the right to our 2nd Amendment.
I'm just finding out about how many of these Repubs on here are into all this government conspiracy crap. They really believe this stuff about the "secret plans". They fear Obama, that's fair, because I'm sure he would be afraid of them also.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt either! It seems his main job is to stand to the left of obama, and look 'longingly' at him! Wow a black man owns a white man, that is kinda poetic justice! Or Biden may just be in love with him?
I'm betting bumbling joe is in love with him, aren't all libofags?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
then liberals should not own guns, they are mentally ill, this is a proven fact, demonstrated time and time again, liberals are a danger not only to others but to themselves as well,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 128,702
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr Truth 53
Ronald Stevenson 2 hr stephanie 18
How do I get up with Jessi 2 hr stephanie 7
Beckoning Frontiers 2 hr Jack 1
SEC Network 3 hr Hopeful 5
New "Dollar Daze" Store in Barbourville 3 hr ok yeah 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••