'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,320)

Showing posts 66,381 - 66,400 of144,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hallelujah
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
damn that man

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The republican sheep will never get that the party of NO is killing our country.
It's just fact
ha! your crazy as these dems and pubs should be independant! pugilist

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Al "Jazeere" Gore aka The Guru of Green

Starts out as slightly wacky scion of famously wacky political/moneyed family in Tennessee. Big reputation as irascible and hard to deal with in the U.S. Senate. But hooks himself up with the ultimate smooth talker, Bill Clinton. Gets to be Vice President. Was sure that he could bully his way into the White House. Literally physically menaces George W. Bush in 2000 debate (attempt to win votes of unlimited martial arts fans).

But instead of stealing the election as he thought he could and would, he was stopped in his tracks by Karl Rove in Florida.

Now, he becomes the world guru of green power. He preaches day and night about how burning oil and gas will kill the planet. Makes hundreds of millions of dollars from “alternative energy” projects, usually subsidized by the taxpayers — which means subsidized by the stockholders of oil companies — you and me and every other person in this country who has a pension.

For his heroic service to our planet, for fighting the evil powers that are choking mother earth by burning oil and gas, he receives the Nobel Peace Prize.(Later awarded to Barack Obama for… well, no one knows what for… I’ll get back to you on that.)

Two years ago, roughly, starts a cable TV channel to advance progressive causes and green energy. The channel,“Current” is a total and utter commercial flop. Just a complete zero. It has some great people, like my pal, Eliot Spitzer, but it loses money fast.

Then, along comes the Emir of Qatar, a small country in the Persian Gulf that is a prodigious producer of fossil fuels, especially natural gas, but also oil. He has founded some years earlier a worldwide cable channel called Al Jazeera. It is extremely well funded and has many bureaus all over the world. It is not exactly or explicitly a pro-terrorist entity. But it has been known to celebrate terrorists, even those who kill four year old Israeli girls by bashing their heads against stone.(See Monday’s superb column by Gordon Crovitz in the WSJ on this subject.) It is certainly not an enemy of fossil fuels.

The Emir or his employees want a presence in the U.S. So, there’s Current which has virtually no viewers ( typical day part — 23,000 ) but which appears on many cable systems.

The Emir buys Current from Al Gore and his fellow players for roughly $500 million — or about $22,000 per viewer — a sum never even approached in a cable TV deal before. Al Gore will get about $70-100 million.

And all of that stuff about “green energy”? Hey, that’s so 2007, pal. The “green energy” we all like is the Benjamins. They are the kind of green we all like to burn.

And giving a network that is often (not always) friendly to terrorists a foothold on the cable? Well, that 9/11 stuff was over 11 years ago, man. And besides, money is what talks. Blood dries quickly. Money is evergreen, right?

The terrifying thought, the one that really makes me gasp, is that this man, this very human Al Gore, was almost President. Time for a prayer of thanks for the gift of Karl Rove. Just think about it… this guy could have been President!

Luckily, now we have a President who just appointed a man who voted not to sanction Iran for making a nuclear bomb, one of only two out of 100 in the Senate, who sneers at “The Jewish Lobby”(not the Israel Lobby, the “Jewish Lobby”— and here, I am indebted to Bret Stephens, also of the Journal, for pointing out the important difference), and who wants America to abandon a leadership role in the world. Luckily, we have a President “in the mainstream” who just appointed Chuck Hagel, to be continued-

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The Guru of Green part two-

another fellow “in the mainstream,” to be Secretary of Defense… and that appointment was heartily endorsed by the Foreign Minister of Iran — part of a government that does not believe Jews are even human beings, that believes it is God’s will that Iran KILL EVERY JEW ON THE PLANET. Yes, that’s what a mainstream appointment this is. Hagel is endorsed by a government that believes Jews are not human.

Can this possibly even be happening? It can be and it is. I will just close on this terrifying note: A man who knows friends of Mr. O says that his goal is to be the first ex-President to make a billion dollars. Let’s see… who has unlimited money and likes to spend it on retired high-ranking Democrat politicians?

Can someone please sell him an island very far from the U.S.A.?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

damn that man wrote:
<quoted text> hell Christians have chopped heads off too and every war ever fought in this country was started by a self proclaimed christian so what the hell the sickest things known to mankind have been done in the name of one god or the other it's cool to believe in a higher power but when you become a brain washed fanatic dangerous shit happens
Stop...Muslims chop people's heads and post on internet ...shut up! Not fanatic but realist. Today, Muslims kill in the name of God ..."Allah Akbar" !!!

You can only defend this if you're one of them.
Brainwashed, geez, you are full of it ...

Maybe it's in people's of the Balkans DNA and 500 yrs TURKISH SLAVERY, not to ever trust another Muslim!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading your post you said our own me and women would attack their own people.
I have MUCH more faith and respect for our military than you do!
I appreciate everything they do for us.
You thinking that is crazy and unstable
...and your understand how our Young men and Women have a supreme understanding of our Constitution?

My battalion answered at about 70% positive to follow a direct order to fire on American Citizens if issued a "direct order" by a superior officer (we were told this was a psychiatric eval test and there were no Right/Wrong answers).

My separation orders are dated 1984. That is way BEFORE Sep. 11th Terrorist Attacks.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's hard to believe anything you would post since this one is such a lie. The """"In the wake of 9/11...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.""" "" is so debunked that most Repubs never even use it anymore. Obama NEVER said it and it is NOT in his book.
Read your Master's book "Audacity of Hope".
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Al "Jazeere" Gore aka The Guru of Green
Starts out as slightly wacky scion of famously wacky political/moneyed family in Tennessee. Big reputation as irascible and hard to deal with in the U.S. Senate. But hooks himself up with the ultimate smooth talker, Bill Clinton. Gets to be Vice President. Was sure that he could bully his way into the White House. Literally physically menaces George W. Bush in 2000 debate (attempt to win votes of unlimited martial arts fans).
But instead of stealing the election as he thought he could and would, he was stopped in his tracks by Karl Rove in Florida.
Now, he becomes the world guru of green power. He preaches day and night about how burning oil and gas will kill the planet. Makes hundreds of millions of dollars from “alternative energy” projects, usually subsidized by the taxpayers — which means subsidized by the stockholders of oil companies — you and me and every other person in this country who has a pension.
For his heroic service to our planet, for fighting the evil powers that are choking mother earth by burning oil and gas, he receives the Nobel Peace Prize.(Later awarded to Barack Obama for… well, no one knows what for… I’ll get back to you on that.)
Two years ago, roughly, starts a cable TV channel to advance progressive causes and green energy. The channel,“Current” is a total and utter commercial flop. Just a complete zero. It has some great people, like my pal, Eliot Spitzer, but it loses money fast.
Then, along comes the Emir of Qatar, a small country in the Persian Gulf that is a prodigious producer of fossil fuels, especially natural gas, but also oil. He has founded some years earlier a worldwide cable channel called Al Jazeera. It is extremely well funded and has many bureaus all over the world. It is not exactly or explicitly a pro-terrorist entity. But it has been known to celebrate terrorists, even those who kill four year old Israeli girls by bashing their heads against stone.(See Monday’s superb column by Gordon Crovitz in the WSJ on this subject.) It is certainly not an enemy of fossil fuels.
The Emir or his employees want a presence in the U.S. So, there’s Current which has virtually no viewers ( typical day part — 23,000 ) but which appears on many cable systems.
The Emir buys Current from Al Gore and his fellow players for roughly $500 million — or about $22,000 per viewer — a sum never even approached in a cable TV deal before. Al Gore will get about $70-100 million.
And all of that stuff about “green energy”? Hey, that’s so 2007, pal. The “green energy” we all like is the Benjamins. They are the kind of green we all like to burn.
And giving a network that is often (not always) friendly to terrorists a foothold on the cable? Well, that 9/11 stuff was over 11 years ago, man. And besides, money is what talks. Blood dries quickly. Money is evergreen, right?
The terrifying thought, the one that really makes me gasp, is that this man, this very human Al Gore, was almost President. Time for a prayer of thanks for the gift of Karl Rove. Just think about it… this guy could have been President!
Luckily, now we have a President who just appointed a man who voted not to sanction Iran for making a nuclear bomb, one of only two out of 100 in the Senate, who sneers at “The Jewish Lobby”(not the Israel Lobby, the “Jewish Lobby”— and here, I am indebted to Bret Stephens, also of the Journal, for pointing out the important difference), and who wants America to abandon a leadership role in the world. Luckily, we have a President “in the mainstream” who just appointed Chuck Hagel, to be continued-
There was another guy with an agenda against Jews, Adolph something? I am so thankful to God that fool AL, LOST THE PRESIDENTCY!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you fill out an application, you don't have to answer truthfully. They know this, that people will try to get away with denying on some of the questions. The question, did you have any mental health issues, would be denied by someone who does because they don't think they do. A scan on the background check, however, will bring up any issues that have been reported, either by medical personnel, or a history of domestic violence. It's all on there.....so in other words, if you've had a domestic dispute with your wife/girlfriend/ neighbor - and it's on police records anywhere, anytime police have been called, you could be denied the right to purchase, and certainly will not get a permit to carry.
You're right, you will never stop mass killings completely, but anyone with mental issues should be reported IMO, and denied the right to purchase legally. But something tells me this won't solve what y'all are talking about for that person determined one way or another to do harm to others.
Do you think that the kid who went into Sandy Hook had anything against him mentally? Been reported by his family for crazy things? People are embarrassed and too proud to tell anyone they have a crazy in their home. So those checks would have meant nothing.... Unless people repot it. Then those guns could have been removed from his home and a BIG red flag would have went off when he's ordering bullet proof vests and thousands of rounds of ammo

If it would stop ONE mass killing its worth it
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't like anyone unless you're one of them or a convert. Ask Muslims in America.
Ask people of New York, Texas... if given the right, first thing they'd do is BURN and DESTROY 150 mosques and build churches.
Good luck explaining how you are any better. Some people here are clueless.
Why are muslims from many countries coming to a country which wants to BURN and DESTROY mosques??

Why are there hundreds of muslim cells in America building armies to kill Americans, seems if Americans are so mean, they would fear for their lives to be here as terrorist wanting to what...KILL Americans??

Why is someone such as yourself, living here, being an American, yet, supporting the muslims while denigrating the Americans...sounds like a traitor to me.

If you feel this way, I am sure Iran, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, etc.. just a few islamic nations, will welcome you..freely.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your understand how our Young men and Women have a supreme understanding of our Constitution?
My battalion answered at about 70% positive to follow a direct order to fire on American Citizens if issued a "direct order" by a superior officer (we were told this was a psychiatric eval test and there were no Right/Wrong answers).
My separation orders are dated 1984. That is way BEFORE Sep. 11th Terrorist Attacks.
Our own country training our own military to be terrorists... Hmmmm

Thank God 30% were brave enough to do the right thing!

Those are the heros!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Read your Hero's Book..."Meinkampf".
The only hero book I read is the Bible.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hagel is Republican you ignorant SOB.
lmfao
As usual you make a complete fool of yourself stupid.
lmfao
Chuck Hagel is REPUBLICAN in the name ONLY!
Why doo you think Obama nominated him?
Stupid, is that what your family call you?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

damn that man wrote:
<quoted text> hell Christians have chopped heads off too and every war ever fought in this country was started by a self proclaimed christian so what the hell the sickest things known to mankind have been done in the name of one god or the other it's cool to believe in a higher power but when you become a brain washed fanatic dangerous shit happens

When the Mountain Men, those trapper's of the Western Division returned to enlist in the Civil War/ Between the States, they were scalping dead troopers, too. One Jeremiah Johnson comes to mind because I have his military service records from the National Archives and it's recorded......but when is the last time you've heard of this?

Yeah, consider the Battle of the Little Big Horn, Montana, when Custer's trooper suffered some of the most atrocious acts of butchery and brutality known to man.....because of religious beliefs.

How far back in early settlement history do you want to go with brutality in the name of Christianity or beliefs of one's god?

Muslim's are still doing these acts of brutality against their own people or any one of us who might be caught in their grip under the wrong circumstances
Don't believe it? Do your research.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

George Soros is not only the mentor but financial backer for Obama.

History: George Soros was born Jewish but changed his name to escape the Jewish Holocaust in which he did. He did by reporting Jewish people hiding out from Hitler. He saved his life by turning in thousands of Jewish people who were genocide by Hitler.

Soros used the wealth left behind by many Jewish people who were Hitler's victims. Now he is one of the richest men in the world....hmmmm.

This is who supports, guides and directs Obama to do the damage to America.

Americans who support Obama are also supporting the destruction and downfall of their own country.

....and these ignorant people will as their master does blame it on someone else.

America on a pathway to Hitlerism.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama to use Executive Order to control guns!!! LMAO!!! He should just piss into the wind!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
For my friend OBAMIES ZOMBIES.
You are a smart person IMO, so why are you fighting against Obama for the wrong reasons?
Obama is a centrist corporate Democrat and not liberal.
Obama continued 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.
Obama bailed out Wall Street and not Main Street.
Obama passed a Republican healthcare bill WITHOUT one Republican voting for it.
Etc. Etc. Et Cetera!
=========
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
======
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2yequa
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
Sorry my friend...
I don't like Obama...when he bowed to Saudi King I lost all my respect for him...he disrespected office of the president and entire America "bowed" with him. He is America's president and he represents all of us...
Also all of his friends and associates are America haters ..." YOU ARE WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE"!
If Obama didn't agree with rev. Wright, he want be member of his church for 20 yrs.
Sorry friend, I don't have respect for Obama...
P.S. thank you for the compliment!
:)))
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Mountain Men, those trapper's of the Western Division returned to enlist in the Civil War/ Between the States, they were scalping dead troopers, too. One Jeremiah Johnson comes to mind because I have his military service records from the National Archives and it's recorded......but when is the last time you've heard of this?
Yeah, consider the Battle of the Little Big Horn, Montana, when Custer's trooper suffered some of the most atrocious acts of butchery and brutality known to man.....because of religious beliefs.
How far back in early settlement history do you want to go with brutality in the name of Christianity or beliefs of one's god?
Muslim's are still doing these acts of brutality against their own people or any one of us who might be caught in their grip under the wrong circumstances
Don't believe it? Do your research.
Native Americans suffered far more atricious acts by our government! That bastard homo custer got exactly what he deserved! They don't tell the whole story in the history book! Trail of tears, old people, Women and childern MURDERED! Blankets full of disease given to a proud people herded onto reservations, people murdered with Gatling Guns after surrendering, yea there was a shitload of atrocities! And for a final thought, Native Americans were taught the scalping technique by White People!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama to use Executive Order to control guns!!! LMAO!!! He should just piss into the wind!!!
Was wondering how long before someone repeated what Limbaugh said today!!

DING DING DING!!!!!

We have a winner!!

Please post where what you just said is a FACT!

Can't do it, can ya?

Drink some more of that Rush Koolaid tool!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The experiments on blacks at Oak Ridge was known for years. No one hide anything about it. As far as Chemtrails and the Discovery channel if you watch it close they NEVER said it was true they simply had an insane person on there trying to prove it was. They have also had Big Foot hunters and UFO hunters and Ghost hunters. Doesn't mean any of it is true crazy lady.
Never mind!
You explain what is all those lines/trails up in the CA skies...every single day. Don't remember last time we saw nice blue sky. Gray and foggy. Lines, big huge X up in the sky? So many lines every single day? Come on...I'm about good hour from the L.A. international airport. We see occasionally jet up in the sky and doesn't live those lines. This is different. Birds, ladybugs, bees, invasion of spiders ...you don't live in CA so please stop. This is serious. Same thing is going in in other states and around the world!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,381 - 66,400 of144,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Re. Maggie Milles 3 min Just Looking 1
Truddy 21 min Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 49 min Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Panther Fanz 71
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,742
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr onefoehim 390
michelle P waiver program 2 hr why 29
•••
•••