'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,317)

Showing posts 66,321 - 66,340 of144,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

BRENNAN MUST ANSWER FOR PASSPORT BREACH
Exclusive: Jack Cashill ties in Obama's apparent 1981 trip to Pakistan

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/brennan-must-answe...

PRO-JIHADIST JOHN BRENNAN TO HEAD CIA?
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says 'Jew-hater' Chuck Hagel is disaster for Defense post

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pro-jihadist-john-...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
That plane is used for chemtrails also...
Maybe you didn't watch discovery channel and all experiments US government did on their own citizens ...
...also about chemtrails...what, everyone is lying?
In the world we live in now with the net and cell phones and video it's just hard to imagine that out of the hundreds of people it would take to be involved in a plan to kill Americans with chemical spraying NO ONE has ever come forth with evidence.
It's also true that most of the mentally ill locked up in Mental Hospitals right now have a similar belief as you do. That some how, some way, the government or "people" are hiding secrets about plans to kill them or do them harm. Get help.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Republican'ts are the most Paranoid group of sore losers. They fear progress. They screw up everything they do and refuse to admit it and refuse to learn from their own mistakes. Obama has been cleaning up their mess for 4 years. It's like they are a party made up of mentally disabled 5 year olds.
yeah republicans are running around screaming they are gonna cut your welfare, they are gonna cut social security, they are gonna take a womans birfcontrol pills, the only mess obama has is the one he created, you ignorant pile of dogshit, talj about mentally ill 5 year olds thats what obama reminds me of blaming anybody and everybody for his failures

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Log Cabin republican!!
You and Biff have a great day too! Hope you 2 are doing well!!
Don't worry, Biff came over to borrow a cup of flour. He'll be back home to you in a few minutes. Have a nice day, Tabby!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah republicans are running around screaming they are gonna cut your welfare, they are gonna cut social security, they are gonna take a womans birfcontrol pills, the only mess obama has is the one he created, you ignorant pile of dogshit, talj about mentally ill 5 year olds thats what obama reminds me of blaming anybody and everybody for his failures
The first half of your paragraph/run on sentence makes sense, then your switch flipped and you're off to never never land.
Bizarre.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he is Muslim, what difference would it make???
Yessssssssssssss. Brilliant. Love it. Helpful.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Raise Taxes On 77 Percent Of Americans: Tax Policy Center Analysis!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/fisc...

I don't think that the Americans that voted for Obama expected their taxes to go up. The ONLY news outlet that reported this before they went up was FOX News, why is that?

I think now some Americans are starting to understand that news outlets hide news stories that aren't in favor of who they want in office and now people increasingly distrust the the mainstream media for good reason.

I wonder how many people who are middle class got screwed over on this fiscal cliff and how will they get screwed over again now that some Democrats are calling for even more and higher taxes.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess those videos of oblamer saying 'my muslim faith' are all made up or he was lieing,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Edited videos...... Wow! Just proves my point!

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...

Get an education!!

Btw, what do your senators, governor, and represenatives have to say about Obamas citizenship??

I'm sure you've spoken with them (write endless letters over and over again) and they've told you what? On an issue as important as this I'm sure you've written or called them. Tell us what they said.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
This is just plain creepy, weird and abnormal.
How can this happen? You decide.
Sandy Hook RIP/donation webpages created BEFORE the massacre
Posted on January 8, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn | 5 Comments
In addition to the the odd behavior of Robbie Parker, dad of a Sandy Hook child victim; professional crisis actors simulating mass casualty events; those doppleganger photos of parents; and the refusal by authorities to make public the school’s surveillance video, here’s more “make crazy” weirdness about the Sandy Hook massacre.
We now know of three condolence/donation websites and pages that were created 1-3 days BEFORE the massacre.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
You people went in and in turning Benghazi into a political issue, true to have some class, dignity, and respect and leave murdered children alone!!

No need to prove your alls instability anymore.... We know you all all nuts, but to bring up children.... You people are a sad bunch!
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

its really sad what the leftwingwhackadoos have reduced themselve to, they defend a murderers rights, a womans right to kill her baby, a terrorists right to a fair trial unless obozo murders them first, they defend the gubments right to steal from the earners to support the slugs, but by god they will never defend a lawabiding citizens right to own a gun, why arent you screaming about how to take them away from the obozo voters, the truely mentally ill in this nation
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
its really sad what the leftwingwhackadoos have reduced themselve to, they defend a murderers rights, a womans right to kill her baby, a terrorists right to a fair trial unless obozo murders them first, they defend the gubments right to steal from the earners to support the slugs, but by god they will never defend a lawabiding citizens right to own a gun, why arent you screaming about how to take them away from the obozo voters, the truely mentally ill in this nation
And you have the unstable such as this nitwit who makes children's deaths a politic issue as well

Republicans will stoop to ANYTHING to get their way,

I'm not Antigun by any stretch of the imagination! No ones taking any of mine.

But for the crazy gun nuts who go into movie houses, places of employment, churches, schools and kill people (gun nuts.... Means most if not all of the idiots who do mass killings are republicans who want guns guns guns) they always have high capacity clips. Why? To KILL MORE PEOPLE!!

What do you republican gun nuts say?? We need a clip that holds 30 shells for rabbit hunting.

If you're that bad of a shot you don't need a fun anyway!!

These people are SO unstable!! Amazing!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the unstable such as this nitwit who makes children's deaths a politic issue as well
But for the crazy gun nuts who go into movie houses, places of employment, churches, schools and kill people (gun nuts.... Means most if not all of the idiots who do mass killings are republicans who want guns guns guns) they always have high capacity clips. Why? To KILL MORE PEOPLE!!
What do you republican gun nuts say?? We need a clip that holds 30 shells for rabbit hunting.
Do you even know what the 2nd Amendment was created for? Until you do then you shouldn't comment on magazine capacities.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who taught you to fear everything you're not smart enough to understand? Typical republican response... when faced with proof and facts, change subject to Obama and blame all the problems your party caused on him. Lol. There's no hope for the dying racist republican't party. You're just a party of paranoid weak minded sore losers living fear based lives. The entire world is laughing at your stupidity.
Delighted to have you enjoying and laughing.
Now would you please recall the number of Bills Harry tucked under his desk? Particularly the one from last May that put off the tax problem for a year,but he waited till the last day to want another crisis?Now would you like to believe the taxes exploding to give the power of spending to the Party?Now would you explain just why the Democrats can not see the point that spending is the problem,not income?Laugh your head off as you take home less from your work.It is not just one Partry--it is both--but enjoy yourself--being the stupid one.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Tabby---what makes you think it is just the Republicans?You have become too involved in the make believe of the Party.Give Parties --neither one---as the responsible persons.Take a look at the shooters and explain why anyone in their right mind would give these persons any automatic weapon--even a long knife?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Tabby---what makes you think it is just the Republicans?You have become too involved in the make believe of the Party.Give Parties --neither one---as the responsible persons.Take a look at the shooters and explain why anyone in their right mind would give these persons any automatic weapon--even a long knife?
You really need to quit sucking on the Fox and Beck and Limbaugh teet there old guy.... The party if give is the Republican Party, give to the rich take from the poor. No one ever explained to me why giving tax breaks to the wealthy would produce jobs, yet all you Fox teet suckers were all for it! Amazing stupidity!

As far as guns, you can't regulate crazy (we see that every day here with you unstable nutballs who use the word 'ideology' in dames near ever post lmao) but we can cut down in the number of people and ALL people.... Children in the too of the list, by limiting the number if times you crazy republican gun nuts can shoot at these children.

It's plain and simple..... The ones who go on and in about guns should be looked more closely. You don't hear democrats going on and in about our guns. We keep our mouts shut.

Live and learn old dude... There's more to life that Dox brainwashing!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many conflicting reports and misinformation to even research the actual event...cannot prove or disprove either scenario/event. That in itself sets off ALARM BELLS!

I would say this be end up another mystery...to last for years!

Reports of 4 shooters....223 Bush Master was/was not found unfired in the car. Dual personalities as witnesses and as family members seen in other roles as FEMA/Homeland security personnel.
Man in camo led out of woods near school in cuffs...disappears.

TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS, not normal for a high profile case.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>In the world we live in now with the net and cell phones and video it's just hard to imagine that out of the hundreds of people it would take to be involved in a plan to kill Americans with chemical spraying NO ONE has ever come forth with evidence.
It's also true that most of the mentally ill locked up in Mental Hospitals right now have a similar belief as you do. That some how, some way, the government or "people" are hiding secrets about plans to kill them or do them harm. Get help.
I posted links, your government experimentation on their own citizens, that was year by year. "Bad blood", do you know anything about it? Did you read anything, didn't watch anything on discovery,
history, science channels? Why with all this technology, some of you are so "limited"?

If you don't believe in links I posted, find your own...you're so NAIVE...!!!!!

Just ask questions..."AMERICA'S EXPERIMENTATION ON ITS OWN CITIZENS"...

Do you know how to doo that, AmericanZombieMan...??????
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama has been described as a "son of Africa." He spent several years in "mengaji" classes where he studied the Quran in its native Arabic, and from the age of 12 through 18, he was tutored in Marxism and radical black activism by a member of the Communist Party. Obama has said he believes, that when it comes to reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds. He also said, "In the wake of 9/11...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- Obama is no Jack Armstrong.

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to quit sucking on the Fox and Beck and Limbaugh teet there old guy.... The party if give is the Republican Party, give to the rich take from the poor. No one ever explained to me why giving tax breaks to the wealthy would produce jobs, yet all you Fox teet suckers were all for it! Amazing stupidity!
As far as guns, you can't regulate crazy (we see that every day here with you unstable nutballs who use the word 'ideology' in dames near ever post lmao) but we can cut down in the number of people and ALL people.... Children in the too of the list, by limiting the number if times you crazy republican gun nuts can shoot at these children.
It's plain and simple..... The ones who go on and in about guns should be looked more closely. You don't hear democrats going on and in about our guns. We keep our mouts shut.
Live and learn old dude... There's more to life that Dox brainwashing!
Well currently Democrats are the only group that is screaming about more gun control. If you're going to debate gun control, gun violence then at least come with factual information. Also it's idiotic to believe that ONLY republicans or conservatives own guns. Oh by the way how did you like your middle class tax increase?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama quote: "So let me say this as clearly as I can -- the United States is not and will never be at war with Islam." Unfortunately, Islam is at war with the United States. So the question needs to be asked, is Obama going to vigorously defend America, or be Islam's lawyer? So far, it doesn't look good. And for all you folks that parrot the "it's a fringe, Islam is the religion of peace" nonsense -- the "peaceful" Muslims could shut down the "radical fringe" Muslims in a heartbeat -- if they wanted to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,321 - 66,340 of144,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 min 40ish 3,733
KC Basketball Coach 3 min breaking news 49
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 127,804
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 min BIG_STEVIE 26,162
3 family yard sale 56 min yard sale 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr gogetter 81,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr gogetter 16,111
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr what 363
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE