'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73066 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the unstable such as this nitwit who makes children's deaths a politic issue as well
Republicans will stoop to ANYTHING to get their way,
I'm not Antigun by any stretch of the imagination! No ones taking any of mine.
But for the crazy gun nuts who go into movie houses, places of employment, churches, schools and kill people (gun nuts.... Means most if not all of the idiots who do mass killings are republicans who want guns guns guns) they always have high capacity clips. Why? To KILL MORE PEOPLE!!
What do you republican gun nuts say?? We need a clip that holds 30 shells for rabbit hunting.
If you're that bad of a shot you don't need a fun anyway!!
These people are SO unstable!! Amazing!!
Do you even know what the 2nd Amendment was created for? Until you do then you shouldn't comment on magazine capacities.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73067 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who taught you to fear everything you're not smart enough to understand? Typical republican response... when faced with proof and facts, change subject to Obama and blame all the problems your party caused on him. Lol. There's no hope for the dying racist republican't party. You're just a party of paranoid weak minded sore losers living fear based lives. The entire world is laughing at your stupidity.
Delighted to have you enjoying and laughing.
Now would you please recall the number of Bills Harry tucked under his desk? Particularly the one from last May that put off the tax problem for a year,but he waited till the last day to want another crisis?Now would you like to believe the taxes exploding to give the power of spending to the Party?Now would you explain just why the Democrats can not see the point that spending is the problem,not income?Laugh your head off as you take home less from your work.It is not just one Partry--it is both--but enjoy yourself--being the stupid one.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#73068 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the unstable such as this nitwit who makes children's deaths a politic issue as well
But for the crazy gun nuts who go into movie houses, places of employment, churches, schools and kill people (gun nuts.... Means most if not all of the idiots who do mass killings are republicans who want guns guns guns) they always have high capacity clips. Why? To KILL MORE PEOPLE!!
What do you republican gun nuts say?? We need a clip that holds 30 shells for rabbit hunting.
Tabby---what makes you think it is just the Republicans?You have become too involved in the make believe of the Party.Give Parties --neither one---as the responsible persons.Take a look at the shooters and explain why anyone in their right mind would give these persons any automatic weapon--even a long knife?
Uncle Tab

United States

#73071 Jan 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Tabby---what makes you think it is just the Republicans?You have become too involved in the make believe of the Party.Give Parties --neither one---as the responsible persons.Take a look at the shooters and explain why anyone in their right mind would give these persons any automatic weapon--even a long knife?
You really need to quit sucking on the Fox and Beck and Limbaugh teet there old guy.... The party if give is the Republican Party, give to the rich take from the poor. No one ever explained to me why giving tax breaks to the wealthy would produce jobs, yet all you Fox teet suckers were all for it! Amazing stupidity!

As far as guns, you can't regulate crazy (we see that every day here with you unstable nutballs who use the word 'ideology' in dames near ever post lmao) but we can cut down in the number of people and ALL people.... Children in the too of the list, by limiting the number if times you crazy republican gun nuts can shoot at these children.

It's plain and simple..... The ones who go on and in about guns should be looked more closely. You don't hear democrats going on and in about our guns. We keep our mouts shut.

Live and learn old dude... There's more to life that Dox brainwashing!

Since: Dec 11

#73072 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many conflicting reports and misinformation to even research the actual event...cannot prove or disprove either scenario/event. That in itself sets off ALARM BELLS!

I would say this be end up another mystery...to last for years!

Reports of 4 shooters....223 Bush Master was/was not found unfired in the car. Dual personalities as witnesses and as family members seen in other roles as FEMA/Homeland security personnel.
Man in camo led out of woods near school in cuffs...disappears.

TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS, not normal for a high profile case.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#73073 Jan 9, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>In the world we live in now with the net and cell phones and video it's just hard to imagine that out of the hundreds of people it would take to be involved in a plan to kill Americans with chemical spraying NO ONE has ever come forth with evidence.
It's also true that most of the mentally ill locked up in Mental Hospitals right now have a similar belief as you do. That some how, some way, the government or "people" are hiding secrets about plans to kill them or do them harm. Get help.
I posted links, your government experimentation on their own citizens, that was year by year. "Bad blood", do you know anything about it? Did you read anything, didn't watch anything on discovery,
history, science channels? Why with all this technology, some of you are so "limited"?

If you don't believe in links I posted, find your own...you're so NAIVE...!!!!!

Just ask questions..."AMERICA'S EXPERIMENTATION ON ITS OWN CITIZENS"...

Do you know how to doo that, AmericanZombieMan...??????
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#73074 Jan 9, 2013
Barack Obama has been described as a "son of Africa." He spent several years in "mengaji" classes where he studied the Quran in its native Arabic, and from the age of 12 through 18, he was tutored in Marxism and radical black activism by a member of the Communist Party. Obama has said he believes, that when it comes to reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds. He also said, "In the wake of 9/11...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- Obama is no Jack Armstrong.

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73075 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to quit sucking on the Fox and Beck and Limbaugh teet there old guy.... The party if give is the Republican Party, give to the rich take from the poor. No one ever explained to me why giving tax breaks to the wealthy would produce jobs, yet all you Fox teet suckers were all for it! Amazing stupidity!
As far as guns, you can't regulate crazy (we see that every day here with you unstable nutballs who use the word 'ideology' in dames near ever post lmao) but we can cut down in the number of people and ALL people.... Children in the too of the list, by limiting the number if times you crazy republican gun nuts can shoot at these children.
It's plain and simple..... The ones who go on and in about guns should be looked more closely. You don't hear democrats going on and in about our guns. We keep our mouts shut.
Live and learn old dude... There's more to life that Dox brainwashing!
Well currently Democrats are the only group that is screaming about more gun control. If you're going to debate gun control, gun violence then at least come with factual information. Also it's idiotic to believe that ONLY republicans or conservatives own guns. Oh by the way how did you like your middle class tax increase?
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#73076 Jan 9, 2013
Obama quote: "So let me say this as clearly as I can -- the United States is not and will never be at war with Islam." Unfortunately, Islam is at war with the United States. So the question needs to be asked, is Obama going to vigorously defend America, or be Islam's lawyer? So far, it doesn't look good. And for all you folks that parrot the "it's a fringe, Islam is the religion of peace" nonsense -- the "peaceful" Muslims could shut down the "radical fringe" Muslims in a heartbeat -- if they wanted to.

Uncle Tab

United States

#73077 Jan 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many conflicting reports and misinformation to even research the actual event...cannot prove or disprove either scenario/event. That in itself sets off ALARM BELLS!
I would say this be end up another mystery...to last for years!
Reports of 4 shooters....223 Bush Master was/was not found unfired in the car. Dual personalities as witnesses and as family members seen in other roles as FEMA/Homeland security personnel.
Man in camo led out of woods near school in cuffs...disappears.
TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS, not normal for a high profile case.
110% true! But when careless reporters just ask anyone on the street near where such a catastrophe happens, people want to be involved and will say anything to get their 15 seconds of fame.

The crime scene is huge with that much violence. Let the ppl do their job and let THEM tell what happened. You can't cover up that much crazy!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73078 Jan 9, 2013
Gun laws? What about abortion?

Interesting point of view:

In the President Obama's memorial speech for the Newtown massacre, he said that our most basic responsibility "is to protect our children."
Agreed. Some 50,000,000 (and counting) babies have been aborted in the U.S. since Roe v Wade with the blessing of our government. "The greatest holocaust the world has ever known."
Don't you see? It's elementary. Sure, change some gun laws, but please restore value and protection to the life of the unborn children in our country!
Uncle Tab

United States

#73079 Jan 9, 2013
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Well currently Democrats are the only group that is screaming about more gun control. If you're going to debate gun control, gun violence then at least come with factual information. Also it's idiotic to believe that ONLY republicans or conservatives own guns. Oh by the way how did you like your middle class tax increase?
My statement was 'crazy' republicans with guns.... Much like the unstable ones here.... American Crackhead, Chemtrail Zombie, Glascow Sybil, Biff and Stewie, all unstable.... Mental evaluations for any gun purchase!! The people buying the guns pay for it. If they can afford a gun they can afford evaluation.

Republicans would be against that, right?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73080 Jan 9, 2013
FBI stats show more guns, less crime
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/10285-f...

Hard to argue when the facts are present.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73087 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement was 'crazy' republicans with guns.... Much like the unstable ones here.... American Crackhead, Chemtrail Zombie, Glascow Sybil, Biff and Stewie, all unstable.... Mental evaluations for any gun purchase!! The people buying the guns pay for it. If they can afford a gun they can afford evaluation.
Republicans would be against that, right?
Again I don't think you know what the 2nd Amendment is or what it was written for.

Also you aren't even addressing the problem at all. You think the problem is gun ownership and it's not. Now I could tell you what the problem is but I would much rather you learn it slowly to figure it out yourself, that way you'll understand it better.
bighoss

AOL

#73088 Jan 9, 2013
yes -
lets just keep spending money we dont have ,....
we are buying our own T notes ,...{ even china stopped buying them over 2 years ago }

i guess democrats dont under stand what that means ,..
they never will ,....
their brains are not fully developed

never argue with idiots ,.. they just dont understand reality
{ that's why they are democrats }
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73089 Jan 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Barack Obama has been described as a "son of Africa." He spent several years in "mengaji" classes where he studied the Quran in its native Arabic, and from the age of 12 through 18, he was tutored in Marxism and radical black activism by a member of the Communist Party. Obama has said he believes, that when it comes to reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds. He also said, "In the wake of 9/11...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- Obama is no Jack Armstrong.
You know it's hard to believe anything you would post since this one is such a lie. The """"In the wake of 9/11...I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.""" "" is so debunked that most Repubs never even use it anymore. Obama NEVER said it and it is NOT in his book.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#73090 Jan 9, 2013
bighoss wrote:
yes -
we are buying our own T notes ,...{ even china stopped buying them over 2 years ago }
they never will ,....
Just cut defense spending and cut off Israel, problem solved.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#73093 Jan 9, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted links, your government experimentation on their own citizens, that was year by year. "Bad blood", do you know anything about it? Did you read anything, didn't watch anything on discovery,
history, science channels? Why with all this technology, some of you are so "limited"?
If you don't believe in links I posted, find your own...you're so NAIVE...!!!!!
Just ask questions..."AMERICA'S EXPERIMENTATION ON ITS OWN CITIZENS"...
Do you know how to doo that, AmericanZombieMan...??????
The experiments on blacks at Oak Ridge was known for years. No one hide anything about it. As far as Chemtrails and the Discovery channel if you watch it close they NEVER said it was true they simply had an insane person on there trying to prove it was. They have also had Big Foot hunters and UFO hunters and Ghost hunters. Doesn't mean any of it is true crazy lady.
ftw

Johnson City, TN

#73094 Jan 9, 2013
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I don't think you know what the 2nd Amendment is or what it was written for.
Also you aren't even addressing the problem at all. You think the problem is gun ownership and it's not. Now I could tell you what the problem is but I would much rather you learn it slowly to figure it out yourself, that way you'll understand it better.
Anyone who thinks a criminal will obey gun laws, is a special kind of stupid!
damn that man

Richmond, IN

#73095 Jan 9, 2013
bighoss wrote:
yes -
they never will ,....
you don't have a problem with spending it over seas? please proceed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Mills 25 min Earl 6
Cleve Darrell Smith (Nov '10) 30 min Kari 4
Barbourville High School 2 hr billybob 3
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 3 hr Arnsbaby 72
larry 3 hr in the know 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,542
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 4 hr beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

NFL 6:38PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports