'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253636 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#73034 Jan 8, 2013
The Venus Rae Master

283----Supreme Court of The United States----1814

The great question of law on the subject of domicile yet remains to be examined.
Three classes of residents are recognized by the law of nations. <<< Law of Nations - Vattel
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
3d. Natural born subjects

http://books.google.com/books...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#73037 Jan 8, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry about pic link...just google chemtrail nozzle and see for yourself
That plane is used for chemtrails also...

Maybe you didn't watch discovery channel and all experiments US government did on their own citizens ...

...also about chemtrails...what, everyone is lying?
Jay

Springville, TN

#73038 Jan 8, 2013
This is just plain creepy, weird and abnormal.

How can this happen? You decide.

Sandy Hook RIP/donation webpages created BEFORE the massacre

Posted on January 8, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn | 5 Comments

In addition to the the odd behavior of Robbie Parker, dad of a Sandy Hook child victim; professional crisis actors simulating mass casualty events; those doppleganger photos of parents; and the refusal by authorities to make public the school’s surveillance video, here’s more “make crazy” weirdness about the Sandy Hook massacre.

We now know of three condolence/donation websites and pages that were created 1-3 days BEFORE the massacre.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
tea bagger

London, KY

#73040 Jan 8, 2013
youve been tea bagged
rider

Marquette, MI

#73041 Jan 8, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73042 Jan 8, 2013
Excerpted from Carolina Journal: Cecil Pearson’s daughter Darlene told him she voted for Barack Obama for president. President of what? Cecil says Darlene couldn’t tell you. Darlene, 40, is developmentally disabled and functions cognitively at about the level of a 7-year old. She lives in a group home with five other adult women in Roanoke ...

http://patdollard.com/2012/12/voter-fraud-men...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#73043 Jan 8, 2013
http://www.google.com/m...

Picture of Charlie Sheen and Los Angeles Mayor (D) Antonio Villaraigosa...partying in Cabo. That is our politician. There is so much corruption around him but his Latinos re elected him...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73046 Jan 8, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73048 Jan 9, 2013
BRENNAN MUST ANSWER FOR PASSPORT BREACH
Exclusive: Jack Cashill ties in Obama's apparent 1981 trip to Pakistan

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/brennan-must-answe...

PRO-JIHADIST JOHN BRENNAN TO HEAD CIA?
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says 'Jew-hater' Chuck Hagel is disaster for Defense post

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pro-jihadist-john-...
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#73049 Jan 9, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
That plane is used for chemtrails also...
Maybe you didn't watch discovery channel and all experiments US government did on their own citizens ...
...also about chemtrails...what, everyone is lying?
In the world we live in now with the net and cell phones and video it's just hard to imagine that out of the hundreds of people it would take to be involved in a plan to kill Americans with chemical spraying NO ONE has ever come forth with evidence.
It's also true that most of the mentally ill locked up in Mental Hospitals right now have a similar belief as you do. That some how, some way, the government or "people" are hiding secrets about plans to kill them or do them harm. Get help.
TWA

London, KY

#73051 Jan 9, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Republican'ts are the most Paranoid group of sore losers. They fear progress. They screw up everything they do and refuse to admit it and refuse to learn from their own mistakes. Obama has been cleaning up their mess for 4 years. It's like they are a party made up of mentally disabled 5 year olds.
yeah republicans are running around screaming they are gonna cut your welfare, they are gonna cut social security, they are gonna take a womans birfcontrol pills, the only mess obama has is the one he created, you ignorant pile of dogshit, talj about mentally ill 5 year olds thats what obama reminds me of blaming anybody and everybody for his failures

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#73052 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Log Cabin republican!!
You and Biff have a great day too! Hope you 2 are doing well!!
Don't worry, Biff came over to borrow a cup of flour. He'll be back home to you in a few minutes. Have a nice day, Tabby!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73054 Jan 9, 2013
TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah republicans are running around screaming they are gonna cut your welfare, they are gonna cut social security, they are gonna take a womans birfcontrol pills, the only mess obama has is the one he created, you ignorant pile of dogshit, talj about mentally ill 5 year olds thats what obama reminds me of blaming anybody and everybody for his failures
The first half of your paragraph/run on sentence makes sense, then your switch flipped and you're off to never never land.
Bizarre.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73059 Jan 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he is Muslim, what difference would it make???
Yessssssssssssss. Brilliant. Love it. Helpful.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73060 Jan 9, 2013
Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Raise Taxes On 77 Percent Of Americans: Tax Policy Center Analysis!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/fisc...

I don't think that the Americans that voted for Obama expected their taxes to go up. The ONLY news outlet that reported this before they went up was FOX News, why is that?

I think now some Americans are starting to understand that news outlets hide news stories that aren't in favor of who they want in office and now people increasingly distrust the the mainstream media for good reason.

I wonder how many people who are middle class got screwed over on this fiscal cliff and how will they get screwed over again now that some Democrats are calling for even more and higher taxes.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73061 Jan 9, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess those videos of oblamer saying 'my muslim faith' are all made up or he was lieing,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Edited videos...... Wow! Just proves my point!

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...

Get an education!!

Btw, what do your senators, governor, and represenatives have to say about Obamas citizenship??

I'm sure you've spoken with them (write endless letters over and over again) and they've told you what? On an issue as important as this I'm sure you've written or called them. Tell us what they said.
Uncle Tab

United States

#73062 Jan 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
This is just plain creepy, weird and abnormal.
How can this happen? You decide.
Sandy Hook RIP/donation webpages created BEFORE the massacre
Posted on January 8, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn | 5 Comments
In addition to the the odd behavior of Robbie Parker, dad of a Sandy Hook child victim; professional crisis actors simulating mass casualty events; those doppleganger photos of parents; and the refusal by authorities to make public the school’s surveillance video, here’s more “make crazy” weirdness about the Sandy Hook massacre.
We now know of three condolence/donation websites and pages that were created 1-3 days BEFORE the massacre.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
You people went in and in turning Benghazi into a political issue, true to have some class, dignity, and respect and leave murdered children alone!!

No need to prove your alls instability anymore.... We know you all all nuts, but to bring up children.... You people are a sad bunch!
TWA

London, KY

#73063 Jan 9, 2013
its really sad what the leftwingwhackadoos have reduced themselve to, they defend a murderers rights, a womans right to kill her baby, a terrorists right to a fair trial unless obozo murders them first, they defend the gubments right to steal from the earners to support the slugs, but by god they will never defend a lawabiding citizens right to own a gun, why arent you screaming about how to take them away from the obozo voters, the truely mentally ill in this nation
Uncle Tab

United States

#73065 Jan 9, 2013
TWA wrote:
its really sad what the leftwingwhackadoos have reduced themselve to, they defend a murderers rights, a womans right to kill her baby, a terrorists right to a fair trial unless obozo murders them first, they defend the gubments right to steal from the earners to support the slugs, but by god they will never defend a lawabiding citizens right to own a gun, why arent you screaming about how to take them away from the obozo voters, the truely mentally ill in this nation
And you have the unstable such as this nitwit who makes children's deaths a politic issue as well

Republicans will stoop to ANYTHING to get their way,

I'm not Antigun by any stretch of the imagination! No ones taking any of mine.

But for the crazy gun nuts who go into movie houses, places of employment, churches, schools and kill people (gun nuts.... Means most if not all of the idiots who do mass killings are republicans who want guns guns guns) they always have high capacity clips. Why? To KILL MORE PEOPLE!!

What do you republican gun nuts say?? We need a clip that holds 30 shells for rabbit hunting.

If you're that bad of a shot you don't need a fun anyway!!

These people are SO unstable!! Amazing!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#73066 Jan 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the unstable such as this nitwit who makes children's deaths a politic issue as well
Republicans will stoop to ANYTHING to get their way,
I'm not Antigun by any stretch of the imagination! No ones taking any of mine.
But for the crazy gun nuts who go into movie houses, places of employment, churches, schools and kill people (gun nuts.... Means most if not all of the idiots who do mass killings are republicans who want guns guns guns) they always have high capacity clips. Why? To KILL MORE PEOPLE!!
What do you republican gun nuts say?? We need a clip that holds 30 shells for rabbit hunting.
If you're that bad of a shot you don't need a fun anyway!!
These people are SO unstable!! Amazing!!
Do you even know what the 2nd Amendment was created for? Until you do then you shouldn't comment on magazine capacities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 156,621
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr a sad fact 178
Knox Schools 1 hr teacher 10
Mikey Bruner 2 hr biker 36
Is Donrick Blevins OK? 3 hr Sam 14
Are you people really Adults? 5 hr Meh 3
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 5 hr Pfft 207
Listen up people 14 hr humm 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages