'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239317 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#72978 Jan 8, 2013
Could it be possible Obama,his new men Hagel and the great new Sec.of State want the U.S. to become isolationists and then they could rule this Nation?Take in all the illegals ,give them drivers license,a photo I.D. and then they can vote,all the while living on free housing,free welfare,food stamps and Insurance,Think the next thing would be a free car?

Now just who would have thought adding 50 million to the welfare and insurance rolls would cost every middle class and poor so much in taxes???

We tried to tell you so!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72980 Jan 8, 2013
High Plains Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Actually funny! But I’m 6’ 4” 235 lbs and can’t play a banjo , wish I could though!
Had a brother that size ...
BIG Teddy Bear ...
Until angered!

That took ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72981 Jan 8, 2013
That took a lil bit to anger him tho!
Not me, I'm the opposite!

Just NOT as tall ...:D
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#72982 Jan 8, 2013
Let`s see,the talk is that insurance will go up 20% or maybe to $2000 per person per year.Additional taxes just put into Obama Care and the the new tax increase will cost some 100 to $2000 per year.Now if they have nothing left at the end of the year and can not afford the insurance,their taxes and this new fine will pay for the ones that do nothing.Where does this help the middle class and the poor?

Another class warfare provided by our so called (just for the poor and middle class)gov`t!!!Maybe called Obama!!!
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#72983 Jan 8, 2013
Here's one for all you FauxNews watchers that say they NEVER lie. You all let us DEMS know when you catch MSNBC or anyone else cropping a video to make it say something different from the original.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/07/fox-d...
worse

Ironton, OH

#72984 Jan 8, 2013
High Plains Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Actually funny! But I’m 6’ 4” 235 lbs and can’t play a banjo , wish I could though!
I thought TN handed out banjoes in music class the way most do recorders in other states..
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#72985 Jan 8, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Low Intelligence = Republicanism = Racism
http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...
Who voted for Obama--and Obama Care?---the Democrats!!!Racism--stupidity, class warfare-so,on and on!!!!Better rethink your position!!!
worse

Ironton, OH

#72986 Jan 8, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Obama's name?
Barack HUSSEIN Obama...!!!!!
No time for idiocy ...
By the way, what doo you know about your president? Come on...Why is so many secrets about Obama????? Why Obama's friend from college gone when someone try to find him before elections...Obama use to doo heavy drugs with this guy...Obama is talking in his book doing drugs and drinking heavily...your president ...shut up!!!!!
No president since old Bush can deny doing drugs in their younger days. Maybe in their older ones, too! Everything with you is conspiracy, though.
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#72987 Jan 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Could it be possible Obama,his new men Hagel and the great new Sec.of State want the U.S. to become isolationists and then they could rule this Nation?Take in all the illegals ,give them drivers license,a photo I.D. and then they can vote,all the while living on free housing,free welfare,food stamps and Insurance,Think the next thing would be a free car?
Now just who would have thought adding 50 million to the welfare and insurance rolls would cost every middle class and poor so much in taxes???
We tried to tell you so!!!!
I really don't think Obama will pull a Reagan and grant millions of illegals amnesty. But if he does you Repubs I'm sure would not hold it against Obama doing the same as the greatest Repub President.
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72988 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Another keyboard hero! Been a lot of you fools the last few days!
Showing anger here is a sign of weakness, we see it all the time in you uneducated. Racist, bigoted, in the closet republicans.
Truth is. We need people like you, American crackhead, zombie. Glasgow Sybil.... We need all you undereducated fools/tools to keep posting here.
Let's be honest.... When you dolts post over and over about birther issues.. Z. And the people you voted for say otherwise (votes to prove it) it stands to reason. People will look at the Republican Party and think..... What a bunch if idiots! The voters think one thing, the reps and senators think another ....they're all stupid!
So please..... Keep posting away! 2014 and 2016 aren't far away
Thank you in advance for being an uneducated bigoted racist tool!
you are pretty concerned about 2014 and 2016 because you keep brining it up and trying to predict the future when you are completely incapable of realizing the present, looks like a mild case of either OCD or beginning of alzheimers, either way your goose is cooked, you don't have much reality time left, eat lots of M&Ms while you can before you start confusing them with medications,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72989 Jan 8, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
No president since old Bush can deny doing drugs in their younger days. Maybe in their older ones, too! Everything with you is conspiracy, though.
Again, no more Bushmania, ok??????????

Why when you can justify what your president is doing is wrong, you morons always bring Bush into "picture"?

Conspiracy is not, your president saying in his own words "doing drugs and drinking heavily in college " he is proud talking about...if you love Obama so much, READ HIS BOOK...he is talking about drugs.

Now, look up what CONSPIRACY mean ...?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72990 Jan 8, 2013
..oops, did it twice ...
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72991 Jan 8, 2013
BIGone wrote:
idiot democrats always demand that people GIVE THEM JOBS
give them food ----
give them health insurance
give them free housing ---
imagine if these a- holes were born 100 years ago ,...
they all would have simply starved to death
Liberalism has become a new ' reverse Darwinism ',...
in the 21st century the rule of the land is ' survival of un-fit '
at the expense of the decent hard working people ,..
progressive insanity has a death grip on Americas throat
This is why democraps are so involved in Hollywood,

-----
News Article

We are raising a generation of deluded narcissists

We must beware of the toxic psychological impact of media and technology on children, adolescents and young adults, particularly as it regards turning them into faux celebrities—the equivalent of lead actors in their own fictionalized life stories

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/08/are...
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72992 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW !!!!!!!!!! I think President Bush has him beat in Muslim grab pic. Where was your outrage with Bush in the same type clothes?????????? Hypocrite.....
http://archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12...
Bush never claimed to be a muslim, oblamer did, retard defender of treason,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72993 Jan 8, 2013
Can *NOT*...
worse

Ironton, OH

#72994 Jan 8, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no more Bushmania, ok??????????
Why when you can justify what your president is doing is wrong, you morons always bring Bush into "picture"?
Conspiracy is not, your president saying in his own words "doing drugs and drinking heavily in college " he is proud talking about...if you love Obama so much, READ HIS BOOK...he is talking about drugs.
Now, look up what CONSPIRACY mean ...?????
I was talking about Bush, Clinton, and Obama. And you advising a dictionary to anyone is laughable.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72995 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
Here's one for all you FauxNews watchers that say they NEVER lie. You all let us DEMS know when you catch MSNBC or anyone else cropping a video to make it say something different from the original.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/07/fox-d...
Obama LIED time and time again...he said one thing in public and does apposite. Did he said tax increase on RICH only? Why 77% Americans have tax increase now...?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72996 Jan 8, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about Bush, Clinton, and Obama. And you advising a dictionary to anyone is laughable.
I was talking Obama ...Obama doing drugs is NOT CONSPIRACY ...FACT- YES...
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72997 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
My Name is Norm Thomas. I live in one of the subdivisions behind Walmart in Scottsburg In. I've told everyone before. I'm not some Internet coward kid. You idiots don't scare me. Your fear bullshit means nothing!!
Now you can starts talking about guns or your friends with you like the rest of the unstable republican fucktards here, that's what you Internet heros do!
Your best bet is to take your "K" key from your keyboard and throw it at the screen...... Cause that's all you got!!
Tool!
are you out of your mind posting that on a public forum? now anybody can find anything about you, I really hope you are not that stupid and you made that name up,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72998 Jan 8, 2013
DID CIA PICK SANITIZE OBAMA'S PASSPORT RECORDS?
Employee breached files when eligibility issue during 2008 campaign

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/did-cia-pick-sanit...

SENATOR: HARRY REID IS STILL AN IDIOT
Blasts wasteful spending, claims GOP ready to shut down government

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/senator-harry-reid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Pat Henry 151,730
cheese eating rat on callebs creek 33 min YourName 6
No regrets 37 min Tinker bell 4
women 41 min in the know 2
Advocate puzzle 50 min Wilchec 2
save alot 51 min pugilista 22
Older men Younger women 1 hr long cool woman 13
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr Woweee 14

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages