'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256686 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#72947 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>This is wonderful. Let the staff at Al Jazeera and the staff at Fox News have a war with each other. And please, please, please let it be a fight to death.
Agreed! But let's be honest, the cowards at Fix News are the same as the tools here. They'd run like American Crackhead does to the crack house 6 times a day!:D
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72948 Jan 8, 2013
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/walid-and-theodo...

Obama's family picture...Obama on the left as a young man in a MUSLIM garb!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72949 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question to you chemtrIl.... Post Ny rep or senator saying Obamais Muslim. If its true Nd you voted for any of them. You're an idiot!
Get to work! I want to see results. If you can't post proof then stfu about Nd quit proving yourself to be ignorant.
Why do you answer QUESTION with QUESTION?

I don't what Senator and what are you talking about?

Again Uncle Tubby... what doo you KNOW about your president ...if I'm an idiot, than show me how smart you are, and again, WHAT DOO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT?

I'm going to be polite and not going to tell you...
STFU...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72950 Jan 8, 2013
I don't *know*...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72951 Jan 8, 2013
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/...

Another picture Obama in a Muslim garb...

(Now, don't go nuts on me, I didn't make this picture, I just posted this link)
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#72952 Jan 8, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/w alid-and-theodore-shoebat/meet -obamas-wahhabist-relatives/ob amamuslimgarb/
Obama's family picture...Obama on the left as a young man in a MUSLIM garb!
WOW !!!!!!!!!! I think President Bush has him beat in Muslim grab pic. Where was your outrage with Bush in the same type clothes?????????? Hypocrite.....
http://archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12...
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#72953 Jan 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a loaded question which has more than one answer. Religion, or a person's religious beliefs - or no religious belief - should be a private affair and a private opinion. It matters not what the president believes in this respect, as long as he practices his belief as just that, privately within his own space. But, Muslim's do not recognize anyone's religion except for their own as being, "gospel." Muslim's it is said, think everyone who is not one of them is an infidel. An in their opinion, to date, as we have read, if you're not of their line of thinking, you should convert or die.
Their ideology imposes restrictions on anyone who does not think as they do. Their ideology is cruel and ancient in modern times - one example: cutting off someone's hand because they're caught stealing. Is that logic to you?
Shariah, as part of their belief is counter to the Constitution. Shariah is a cruel mistreatment of women and children, especially female children. It goes against everything we have been taught: respect for individualism, respect for people of color, respect for personal choices, respect for life and liberty, respect for others' beliefs.
The president was taught as a child according to the beliefs of this religious/ideology. He may not practice it in extreme, but he does associate with those who do.
Comes to mind...Muslim Brotherhood.
There is an Iranian Man { either Teacher or Doctor , forgot } just released from an Iranian prison this week for second time. Freed because of all the out cry from Americans . He was imprisoned for being ta Christian and was going to be put to death if he didn't convert back to Islam .That's how Islam deals with Christians. It's their belief that you convert or be beheaded.
It's in the Bible,that one day we will denie our God and take the MARK of the Beast , that will show we take ALLAH as our God or we won't be working or selling or buying , but be put to death. The bible shows us who will be ruling America in the future and just before Christ returns.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72954 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW !!!!!!!!!! I think President Bush has him beat in Muslim grab pic. Where was your outrage with Bush in the same type clothes?????????? Hypocrite.....
One more time, Obama has family members Muslims ...Obama attended Muslim school in Indonesia and first picture I posted, IS Obama's family picture...

Bush did for respect to the country he visited...and that is huge difference ...

Why are you liberals so uneducated?
Judge

Rochester, KY

#72955 Jan 8, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an Iranian Man { either Teacher or Doctor , forgot } just released from an Iranian prison this week for second time. Freed because of all the out cry from Americans . He was imprisoned for being ta Christian and was going to be put to death if he didn't convert back to Islam .That's how Islam deals with Christians. It's their belief that you convert or be beheaded.
It's in the Bible,that one day we will denie our God and take the MARK of the Beast , that will show we take ALLAH as our God or we won't be working or selling or buying , but be put to death. The bible shows us who will be ruling America in the future and just before Christ returns.
Been all though the bible and can't find anywhere about Allah or that Christian's will deny (So leave the WE out). Where does the bible talk about America? No wonder there are 1500 forms of Christianity. One book and 1500 different views on what it says.
society

Edmonton, KY

#72956 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW !!!!!!!!!! I think President Bush has him beat in Muslim grab pic. Where was your outrage with Bush in the same type clothes?????????? Hypocrite.....
Damn dude, how effing dumb are you? According to your half-ass dumb ass theory anybody that steps off of a plane in Hawaii and gets a lei put around their neck automatically becomes an Hawaiian citizen. Do the democrats know you are representing them on this forum? If they do I bet they are really pissed off. Being stupid is one thing but you take stupidity to a whole other level. Go take a pill and for God sakes turn in your weapons for another government cheese voucher.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72958 Jan 8, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, Obama has family members Muslims ...Obama attended Muslim school in Indonesia and first picture I posted, IS Obama's family picture...
Bush did for respect to the country he visited...and that is huge difference ...
Why are you liberals so uneducated?
http://obamamythbusters.com/ everything you need to know right there. And it only took about 3 minutes of research. Had to wade thru the BS sites like wnd and all those crazy uneducated republican hate sites, but found the truth. And just so we know why you think the waybyou do and are a racist idiot... http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence... there's some good reading for you!

Educate yourself. Quit being so gullible and ignorant. The man is American! End if story.

Again.... Post where your senator or state rep, governor.... ANY political figure from your state who says he's Muslim.

Can't do it can you? There's a reason.

Now please keep mentioning this over and over cause we need you crazies out there posting all this ignorant shit so we can win the next two elections!

Thanks gain in advance!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72959 Jan 8, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you're familiar with Balkan Christian slavery 500 yrs under Turkish/Muslim ruling ...American people has NO clue and don't understand Muslims ...

They see West and the Americans as infidels and the enemy. Allah is the only God ... They kill themselves just to "KILL" you...there is NO modern Muslim and they don't call each other terrorist ...they're "FREEDOM FIGHTERS"...
Uncle Tab

United States

#72960 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
That's funny...... Don't care who ya are!!

Wasn't it G Dumbya that had financial backing at one time from bin Ladens brother??

Guess that explains why o G Dumbya didn't go after bin Laden huh??

Ignorant people!!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#72961 Jan 8, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>Been all though the bible and can't find anywhere about Allah or that Christian's will deny (So leave the WE out). Where does the bible talk about America? No wonder there are 1500 forms of Christianity. One book and 1500 different views on what it says.
You really need to go back and reread the Bible again.

One needs to have faith in GOD first and foremost in reading and understanding the Bible. Also, one needs to know what they are reading.

You are right about one thing, Allah is not mentioned in the Bible but false prophets is and this is exactly what Allah is. He is the Islamic GOD of the Koran, a false prophet. Nothing more.

Isaiah 18:7 talks about America, not by name but by landscape as the land that is a feared and powerful nation where diplomats travel. It is also noted as the land of many rivers. Although, America is not mentioned anymore because it will not be one of the super powers left in the world. Obama is one of the tools which will implemented the destruction of America. No, his name is not mentioned but anyone who has a mind can see this.

Daniel 7--denotes the 4 (four) military powers or 4 Great Empires which will be in the latter days. They are referred to as the Four Beast==Iraq (Babylon), Iran (Persia), Greece, and Italy (Rome).

Daniel 11===Future wars.

Daniel 12===Prophesy of last days.

Revelations 13:16-18==taking the mark of the beast in order to sell or buy.
Reve. 14:9===mark of the beast.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#72962 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://obamamythbusters.com/ everything you need to know right there. And it only took about 3 minutes of research. Had to wade thru the BS sites like wnd and all those crazy uneducated republican hate sites, but found the truth. And just so we know why you think the waybyou do and are a racist idiot... http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence... there's some good reading for you!
Educate yourself. Quit being so gullible and ignorant. The man is American! End if story.
Again.... Post where your senator or state rep, governor.... ANY political figure from your state who says he's Muslim.
Now please keep mentioning this over and over cause we need you crazies out there posting all this ignorant shit so we can win the next two elections!
Thanks gain in advance!
Lets say Obama is an American in order to pacify all of the libs.

How many Americans have joined the Islamic terrorist groups to kill Americans and destroy America?

Obama's heart has and will always remain with the muslim brotherhood. He is a danger to America and has proven in many ways and many times.

One needs to open their eyes and utilize their brain in order to see what is really happening.

Although, you will see soon, its just a matter of a short time before it all comes to light.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#72963 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>This is wonderful. Let the staff at Al Jazeera and the staff at Fox News have a war with each other. And please, please, please let it be a fight to death.
While the war is going on, where will you be hiding?
Jay

Springville, TN

#72964 Jan 8, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, I read about that poor man, Syl. It was on the internet in several places. I thought they were trying to get him out of there before they killed him. This is what I meant in my reply to wtf.......who by the way never answered me.........it's that they can't just live and believe like they want, they want everybody to take up their point of view and forsake their own beliefs......or they want your head. Such a stupid way to believe, ancient history, Neanderthal thinking. And then they believe all that howling and braying in the Muslim call to prayer is the sweetest music you'd ever want to hear. Maybe so, if you like listening to 50 farm dogs barking at each other across the fields at night, or a pack of howling coyote running the valley at midnight. Sorry, don't find that sweet music at all

There is the last prophecy of the Lady of Fatima on some website, which I hesitate to post here, because it will either delight you or scare the sh*t out of you. She has said to have passed us through four of them so far, and this last one is in it's first stages now. I am not a practicing Catholic, but I don't doubt anything anymore. I just wait and see. Maybe I should post it anyway..........so the brilliant ones on here can put a nut and clueless on my post..........LOL!!!!

PS: Allah will not win this one.
High Plains Drifter

Johnson City, TN

#72965 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the info hero! Do your thing. I'll find out who you are pretty quick.
Don't be scared! You're the tough guy here. Don't let me punk you in front of everyone.
Heh
You claim to be 80 years old, in one post and make an ass of yourself in the next? First you are a man then you are a woman? Show us who you are! I have $1000 dollars that says you can not post who I am in 7 days! Today is 1/8/13, Go!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72966 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks gain in advance!
Boy, Uncle Tubby, you finally flipped ...

Of course everything is dismissed as "BIAS" and, or, "RACIST". Before elections in 2008 you CAN NOT say "HUSSEIN"...Democrat s and Obama uneducated supporters call the others "RACISTS"...

When Obama was sworn in as a president, didn't he stated his full name...
"I BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA"... He showed everyone .!. and how stupid people are...

Again, Uncle Tubby, why doo you avoid question...
"WHAT DOO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT"...?????

Any time soon!

P.S. yes people know Bush, his family involved in Oil, friends with Saudi King and he didn't want to investigate Osama Bin Laden's brother who Bush helped go home and told CIA to back off...

That is what I heard in documentary about 9/11...

But, we're not talking Bush now ...

What doo you know about your president ?????
High Plains Drifter

Johnson City, TN

#72967 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably did think that! lol
And be careful with proving GW an idiot, these republican big it's get a bit pissed off when it's rubbed in their face how much of a failure he was as president.
Worst President in history. But I'd you so away with education like Repubs want. No one will know?
What a bright bunch they are!!
http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...
Just because they hate the truth!
And now you are from Texas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for sugar daddy 8 min Middlesboro Man 3
What happened to all the Cool People? 10 min Middlesboro Man 6
Anyone know 12 min Bananas 4
Looking for work 15 min Middlesboro Man 38
Amy MILLS and JOHNNY SMITH 2 hr possum 5
Dell 2 hr travis 1
dell optiplex 380 2 hr travis 1
Fancy people in D.C. 6 hr pam bargo 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 19 Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs