'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#72833 Jan 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just trying to make you feel comfortable by highlighting your favorite hangouts.
Interesting, you just validated the homosexual hangouts in multiple cities by your response....hmmmm.How did you know?
You really are stupid Sybil.... It's hard for you to keep up with the simple things, so I'm not going to explain this to you. It's very easy to see you have comprehension issues. Try hooked on phonics? That may help you keep up.

But again, please keep posting ignorant rambling messages and keep looking "lost" as you all are and we'll keep winning elections!

Thank You in advance!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#72834 Jan 7, 2013
Liberals hard at work in Congress for the American citizens:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#72835 Jan 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just trying to make you feel comfortable by highlighting your favorite hangouts.
Interesting, you just validated the homosexual hangouts in multiple cities by your response....hmmmm.How did you know?
Who the hell cares who is and who isn't homosexual?

The "reality" is that you probably have a few homosexual family members and friends. Likely in the closet, because of bigots like yourself.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#72836 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid Sybil.... It's hard for you to keep up with the simple things, so I'm not going to explain this to you. It's very easy to see you have comprehension issues. Try hooked on phonics? That may help you keep up.
But again, please keep posting ignorant rambling messages and keep looking "lost" as you all are and we'll keep winning elections!
Thank You in advance!!
Truth bothers you this bad, huh!!

Sorry, I"ll keep quiet about your little secret.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#72837 Jan 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell cares who is and who isn't homosexual?
The "reality" is that you probably have a few homosexual family members and friends. Likely in the closet, because of bigots like yourself.
If you don't care who is and who isn't, why did you respond?

Location hidden

#72838 Jan 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care who is and who isn't, why did you respond?
I responded because you're going back and forth about who knows more about homosexual hang outs. And my response is still, who cares?

My response was not an inquiry as to who is or isn't.

Try and absorb.
todays history lesson

Glasgow, KY

#72839 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
All terrible tragedies Sybil.... But on ONE day, 4000 Americans on our soil were murdered. And thousands more after Superstuoid war mincer sent them to fight a war that had nothing to do with who attacked us.
Again....9/11, Bush, trumps everything you listed!!
Keep to trying to impress the racist bigot homophobic idiot republicans that everything is obamas fault. We have another election to win in 2 years and we need you and the American Crackhead and all the keyboard heros to keep typing. The more you show your ignorance, the easier the elections will be!
Thanks in advance for your help!
And as far as me posting my address, I didn't threaten anyone. But I made clear to everyone. The ones who do make such comments are nothing but cowards!
It's easy to prove that here. I've done it a few times. Heh
Try to keep up..... I know all of this is above your head and all.
Poor thing!
LMFAO!!!
I guess if your other messiah, Slick Willy, would have been prioritizing instead of jamming a cigar in and out of a young interns vagina while his wife Hilary and their young child slept in a room down the hall...maybe Bin Laden would have, could have and should have been caught on Clinton's watch. Ya think? But ole Wet Willy was busy keeping it real.

Why is it that you act as if Bush, Bush, Bush (obsess much? lol)is the only president to have ever been in office with a war going on? Have you once again conveniently, on purpose, shied away from the democrats war statistics? Let me help you out with that. I mean if it's the number of casualties and wounded that keeps you sucking on Bush's nutsack constantly let's look at some more stats.

JFK and LBJ's war...58,159 deaths. 2000 missing in action. 303,365 wounded. Bush's war pales in comparison to the democrats Vietnam war but you rarely mention that war. How come? lol Uh...next? lol
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#72840 Jan 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
I just want to know one thing. With America great and expanding in technology, education, architect, scientific research and discoveries, communication, etc.....why are the liberals still so dumb?
Have you ever compared our education system versus the rest of the world? Your Americentric to the point of blissful ignorance. We're trying to play catch up in most, if not all, all of the categories you just mentioned.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72841 Jan 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOO
This is a joke right?
are you libotard really that stupid to think the black panties are all that, the KKK has kept them in line for decades, the only people afraid of them are certifiably stupid,
Uncle Tab

United States

#72842 Jan 7, 2013
http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...

This just doesn't get old!!! WOW!!!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72843 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up your name and address.
Prove how brave you are Hero!!
Blah blah blah waaaaaaaaa is all you idiots do!
Cowards!
you are so dumb to think I would fall for that just to appease a demofag, if the black panties are all that, tell them to go visit a vinlanders, KKK or volksfront member, tell them dems are retards sent them, waaaaaaaaa,
Jay

Paris, TN

#72844 Jan 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Cattle Call
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zbPcH5caOJUXX

Up yours!!! Miss Piggy!!!
todays history lesson

Glasgow, KY

#72845 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.livescience.com/181 32-intelligence-social-conserv atism-racism.html
This just doesn't get old!!! WOW!!!!!
You avoiding discussing the facts and trying to get people to go to links...does get old though. lol Do you really think people just forget the bullshit you post and move on to some kind of site that you hope will take the focus off of your ignorance? Nice try but no cigar Willy! lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#72847 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Jay ... where are you ???

Hey,

Been reading the BS libturds on here from time to time. But found this too interesting to put down, sent to me by a friend.

Bunch of sicko's!

This:

Crisis Actors...

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...

And this:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72848 Jan 7, 2013
Oh, and I forgot, it was the party of Lincoln that freed the slaves at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives, and a racist congress pig wants reparations for black skin,

if blacks don't like the color of their skin they can hire the same doctor Michael Jackson (RIP) had, but I'm not paying for it, maybe oblamer care will, if the color of their skin doesn't bother them then they need to shut up about it,

Location hidden

#72849 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
are you libotard really that stupid to think the black panties are all that, the KKK has kept them in line for decades, the only people afraid of them are certifiably stupid,
I wasn't suggesting whites should be afraid of blacks? I was suggesting no one should be afraid of you.

In fact it was your suggestion that blacks would be sooo afraid of whites in your town, they'd turn pale.(lol)

Stop embarrassing your own culture Professor Lamb. Just stop.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72851 Jan 7, 2013
todays history lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoiding discussing the facts and trying to get people to go to links...does get old though. lol Do you really think people just forget the bullshit you post and move on to some kind of site that you hope will take the focus off of your ignorance? Nice try but no cigar Willy! lol
Whenever you post any facts we'll discuss it.

You never have posted ANY facts! You just repeat what's on Fox or Beck.

They have zero facts!!

THAT is fact!!

Ummm next?
Jay

Paris, TN

#72853 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you post any facts we'll discuss it.
You never have posted ANY facts! You just repeat what's on Fox or Beck.
They have zero facts!!
THAT is fact!!

Ummm next?

Next.

Regarding..........

Article:
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice
Stephanie Pappas, LiveScience Senior Writer
Date: 26 January 2012 Time: 10:29 AM ET

"The second study measured cognitive abilities in four ways, including number recall, shape-drawing tasks, defining words and identifying patterns and similarities among words. Average IQ is set at 100."

Bull.

15 years old, teacher's put him through an ADULT IQ test. 45 questions, quizzes - all the above - problem solving of shapes of four to identify the answer. Never saw the test before and did it in 20 minutes. Passed with an IQ of 126. Takes all honors classes, averages a 3.8 - 4.0 GPA for four years. Favorite entertainment - the military channel, documentaries, history channel, video games, and lo and behold Glen Beck, one of his favorite personalities - and Fox News. Never missed one presidential debate - studies political science, government and crypto biology.

Conservative? Yes.

Prejudice? No.

Currently partnered in a skit in Theatrical Arts with a black boy his age who he calls, "a good friend of mine."

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'd put him up against you and your study any day!
tea bagger

London, KY

#72854 Jan 8, 2013
hell this sounds like bo dean
Jay

Paris, TN

#72855 Jan 8, 2013
And further more, re:

Article:
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice.

Typical teen, likes girls, music, music, music.....says he' glad he's not gay because it causes too many problems for these people. However, believes gays should be left alone to live their own life as should everybody as long as it doesn't interfere with other people's.

Believes the country was founded on the principles of the Constitution and we should live by it.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need food badly 48 min Helper 35
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 1 hr Concerned 1
Night life in Barbourville 2 hr Jack 1
To the Garland family 2 hr uhhh 2
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr common sense 4
Rats?? just wondering 4 hr Snuffleupagu 5
kids free glasses and hearing checked 4 hr aaa 8
Porsche mills 10 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:36 pm PST

NFL 2:36PM
Blake Bortles to start Thursday night for Jaguars
NBC Sports 3:20 PM
Could Tennessee be Jay Cutler's next destination?
NBC Sports 3:50 PM
Bengals heading back into withering spotlight - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Live: Titans vs. Jaguars
ESPN 4:21 PM
Jags don 'I Can't Breathe' shirts for warmups