'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239345 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#72870 Jan 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Next.
Regarding..........
Article:
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice
Stephanie Pappas, LiveScience Senior Writer
Date: 26 January 2012 Time: 10:29 AM ET
"The second study measured cognitive abilities in four ways, including number recall, shape-drawing tasks, defining words and identifying patterns and similarities among words. Average IQ is set at 100."
Bull.
15 years old, teacher's put him through an ADULT IQ test. 45 questions, quizzes - all the above - problem solving of shapes of four to identify the answer. Never saw the test before and did it in 20 minutes. Passed with an IQ of 126. Takes all honors classes, averages a 3.8 - 4.0 GPA for four years. Favorite entertainment - the military channel, documentaries, history channel, video games, and lo and behold Glen Beck, one of his favorite personalities - and Fox News. Never missed one presidential debate - studies political science, government and crypto biology.
Conservative? Yes.
Prejudice? No.
Currently partnered in a skit in Theatrical Arts with a black boy his age who he calls, "a good friend of mine."
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'd put him up against you and your study any day!
....... You were the one who put up a VERY edited video if Obama sating he admits to being Muslim and a bunch of other untrue statements.....

So this study fits you perfectly!! Deny it all you want, it's documented and studied! YOU are what the study says!!

Can't argue with it..... But you all will. That just makes it more fun!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Idiots!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72871 Jan 8, 2013
High Plains Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is comforting, one traitor complementing another! One muslim, one American, damn!
Leave f' ckhead.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#72873 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
....... You were the one who put up a VERY edited video if Obama sating he admits to being Muslim and a bunch of other untrue statements.....
So this study fits you perfectly!! Deny it all you want, it's documented and studied! YOU are what the study says!!
Can't argue with it..... But you all will. That just makes it more fun!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Idiots!!
Well, Tabby, I see you've crawled out from under your rock again! Have a good day, anyway!
Uncle Tab

United States

#72874 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that is comforting, one traitor complementing another! One muslim, one American, damn!
I'm just saving myself time on all your posts..... Same posts on reparations But you attach Ra heal Maddows name to the second one to make it more believable to the drones?? That's hilarious!

Here's something for you to read. Fits you perfectly!!

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...

FACTS!!

Now run along and find some other BS (beck shit) to post here! We'll shoot it down all day like we do the rest of you dishonest lying uneducated racist republicans!

That is all!

ROTFLMAO !!
Therealnews com

Garden City, NY

#72875 Jan 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, we are a Constitutional Republic, all branches of government are under the complete jurisdiction of the Constitution and for any branch or persons of any branch to violate any part of it is nothing short of treason.
Now for the last two presidential elections the 14th Amendment has been violated, not only is Obama not a Natural Born Citizen, he isn't even a citizen. This is very well known, since he was born a citizen of his father's nation and not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
Now the Wong Kim Ark v. US was a violation of the Constitution, since the USSC can not change any part of the Constitution, which it did try to do, this can only be done with an amendment.
As I read the 2nd amendment, this is the only part of the US Constitution that can never be amended, to try will be an act of treason.
Truth Be Told, The Constitution has been weakened and destroyed little by little these past 30+ years.

Watergate, Iran/Contra, Spying on all Americans, Et Cetera!

NOT ONE Republican voted against the Resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii BTW.

NOT ONE REPUBLICAN PUT IT ON THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD.

=========

Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.

The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"

Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/28/polit...

=======

Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it
DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009
Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed
Uncle Tab

United States

#72876 Jan 8, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tabby, I see you've crawled out from under your rock again! Have a good day, anyway!
Thanks Log Cabin republican!!

You and Biff have a great day too! Hope you 2 are doing well!!
Therealnews com

Garden City, NY

#72877 Jan 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Are we to hold a Naturalized Citizen to a higher standard than we do a Natural Born Citizen? NOT!!
United States citizens..
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Visiting aliens or illegal aliens are not held to these standards and these standards can not be forced upon them, since they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, these are only rights acquired through citizenship.
All children born in the US of aliens are just that, aliens. They acquire the citizen ship of their fathers' at birth, since the fathers still are citizens of their nation of origin.
Our Constitution has never recogniuzed a dual-citizenship status.
McCain’s Constitutional Dilemma: Native Son But Not Natural Born?
February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2am7hd
John McCain’s possible election could trigger review under an obscure part of the Constitution: the birth eligibility provision of Article II. The requirement that an American be “natural-born” has long been controversial, but few associated John McCain with the problem as opposed to other leaders like Arnold Schwarzenegger. McCain, however, may be a foreign born citizen given his birth in the Canal Zone. Due to the bar on advisory opinions, this issue might not be ripe for review until after the general election, triggering another Bush v. Gore moment in the high court. Ted Olson has even been retained for the possible fight to complete the scene for a Supreme redux.
McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was stationed there as a naval officer. In 1787, however, the framers insisted that any president be natural born — that is, born within the United States. It is a requirement that some of us have long criticized as counter to our tradition as a nation of immigrants
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/02/29/mccains-...

Jonathan Turley Constitutional Law
http://jonathanturley.org/
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72878 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Log Cabin republican!!
You and Biff have a great day too! Hope you 2 are doing well!!
They are both craving BBC.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72879 Jan 8, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Very good post !!!!!!!!!! Especially about the GOP being an American style Taliban. Never thought about that but it's so true. Look at Repub post compared to Dem post. Almost all the Repub postings are full of some type of hate for anyone and any idea other than their own view of what is right.
I also agree! Great post!! The GOO economic plan is LsYs War. They don't have any domestic plans. They send all the jobs overseas for cheap labor, never vote for raising minimum wage (unless its election time) and want to cut the hell out of social security where older Americans have worked under the conditions I previously stated and have no money they've worked for all thief lives.

And fight like hell to give millionaires and billionaires tax cuts so they can produce NO jobs!!

Republican voters are just...... Stupid!
Big Beautiful

Louisville, KY

#72880 Jan 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>They are both craving BBC.
Like your mother when she gets them in every nasty hole of hers.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72882 Jan 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Be Told, The Constitution has been weakened and destroyed little by little these past 30+ years.
Watergate, Iran/Contra, Spying on all Americans, Et Cetera!
NOT ONE Republican voted against the Resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii BTW.
NOT ONE REPUBLICAN PUT IT ON THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD.
=========
Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.
The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"
Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/28/polit...
=======
Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it
DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009
Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed
I've brought this up many times. Posted basically the same thing you posted here, but these uneducated. Racists. Bigoted tools have no concept of facts!!

When I was growing up there was this old lady down the street. If our baseball, football. Frisbee.... Anything ended up in her yard she kept them. She'd come outside yelling NO NO NO!!

That's what these people remind me of..... The little old lady who's mean down the street and has NO people skills!

Btw, she was republican too... She put up her same Reagan sign in her yard years every election after he was out if office. Crazy is as crazy does!
High Plains Drifter

Johnson City, TN

#72883 Jan 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Leave f' ckhead.
Why don't you and Uncle flab make me wtf?
Uncle Tab

United States

#72884 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you and Uncle flab make me wtf?
Another keyboard hero! Been a lot of you fools the last few days!

Showing anger here is a sign of weakness, we see it all the time in you uneducated. Racist, bigoted, in the closet republicans.

Truth is. We need people like you, American crackhead, zombie. Glasgow Sybil.... We need all you undereducated fools/tools to keep posting here.

Let's be honest.... When you dolts post over and over about birther issues.. Z. And the people you voted for say otherwise (votes to prove it) it stands to reason. People will look at the Republican Party and think..... What a bunch if idiots! The voters think one thing, the reps and senators think another ....they're all stupid!

So please..... Keep posting away! 2014 and 2016 aren't far away

Thank you in advance for being an uneducated bigoted racist tool!
High Plains Drifter

Johnson City, TN

#72885 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing anger here is a sign of weakness, we see it all the time in you uneducated. Racist, bigoted, in the closet republicans.
Truth is. We need people like you, American crackhead, zombie. Glasgow Sybil.... We need all you undereducated fools/tools to keep posting here.
Let's be honest.... When you dolts post over and over about birther issues.. Z. And the people you voted for say otherwise (votes to prove it) it stands to reason. People will look at the Republican Party and think..... What a bunch if idiots! The voters think one thing, the reps and senators think another ....they're all stupid!
At least I don't hide my location as you do,'Big Guy' HAHAHAHA!
poor pitiful wtf and flab

Edmonton, KY

#72886 Jan 8, 2013
80 lb sickly sisterboy wtf can barely walk to the mailbox and back and uncle flabby is an 80 year old woman. Both are all "blow" and no go. They can't even make themselves take a bath every day much less make anybody else do anything!

Pity them. They live in their own self-made hell. It's actually sort of sad.
High Plains Drifter

Johnson City, TN

#72887 Jan 8, 2013
Look for a new song on you tube by Uncle tab and wtf! Title " Whem a manwoman loves a womanman", it's a hit among the homo croud!
poor pitiful wtf and flab

Edmonton, KY

#72888 Jan 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thou dost protest way too much! When you are afraid you just attack and have illusions of conquering your Topix enemies and the obsessive desire to convince others that this is actually happening...is comical and sad at the same time. You are one funny, old woman, flabby. It really is so kind of you to take time out from pleasuring yourself in your old, ratty recliner in the basement to dazzle us with your illusions.

Your new name that fits you so well...delusional grasshopper "flabby" son.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72889 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
At least I don't hide my location as you do,'Big Guy' HAHAHAHA!
My Name is Norm Thomas. I live in one of the subdivisions behind Walmart in Scottsburg In. I've told everyone before. I'm not some Internet coward kid. You idiots don't scare me. Your fear bullshit means nothing!!

Now you can starts talking about guns or your friends with you like the rest of the unstable republican fucktards here, that's what you Internet heros do!

Your best bet is to take your "K" key from your keyboard and throw it at the screen...... Cause that's all you got!!

Tool!
buckowally

AOL

#72890 Jan 8, 2013
we are quickly becoming a nation of slackers and lazy unproductives ,

maybe it is a GOOD thing that we cut back on our military

maybe America should fall by the wayside

when we lose the next major war,...

maybe the Chinese will enslave the survivors

and finally FORCE them to WORK
High Plains Drifter

Johnson City, TN

#72891 Jan 8, 2013
TOPEKA, KS—Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday the grand opening of its long-planned $8 billion Abortionplex, a sprawling abortion facility that will allow the organization to terminate unborn lives with an efficiency never before thought possible.

During a press conference, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards told reporters that the new state-of-the-art fetus-killing facility located in the nation's heartland offers quick, easy, in-and-out abortions to all women, and represents a bold reinvention of the group's long-standing mission and values.

"Although we've traditionally dedicated 97 percent of our resources to other important services such as contraception distribution, cancer screening, and STD testing, this new complex allows us to devote our full attention to what has always been our true passion: abortion," said Richards, standing under a banner emblazoned with Planned Parenthood's new slogan, "No Life Is Sacred." "And since Congress voted to retain our federal funding, it's going to be that much easier for us to maximize the number of tiny, beating hearts we stop every day."

"The Abortionplex's high-tech machinery is capable of terminating one pregnancy every three seconds," Richards added. "That's almost a million abortions every month. We're so thrilled!"

The 900,000-square-foot facility has more than 2,000 rooms dedicated to the abortion procedure. The abundance of surgical space, Richards said, will ensure that women visiting the facility can be quickly fitted into stirrups without pausing to second-guess their decision or consider alternatives such as adoption. Hundreds of on-site counselors are also available to meet with clients free of charge and go over the many ways that carrying a child to term will burden them and very likely ruin their lives.

The remaining space is dedicated to amenities such as coffee shops, bars, dozens of restaurants and retail outlets, a three-story nightclub, and a 10-screen multiplex theater—features intended not only to help clients relax, but to foster a sense of community and make abortion more of a social event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 min Surprise 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 151,756
Higher Property Taxes 2 hr Check 15
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 2 hr funny 10
No regrets 5 hr Got it all 7
Older men Younger women 6 hr Dangerous Pro 14
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 7 hr i aint perfect 40

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages