'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
rider

Marquette, MI

#72783 Jan 7, 2013
Ah, but what of the Jews I hear you cry. The GOP hasn't attacked he Jews at all. In fact they staunchly defend appropriations to Israel and as Mitt Romney implied in his acceptance speech they seem poised to go to war with Iran to preemptively defend our Mideast ally:
But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran's nuclear threat.
In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We're still talking, and Iran's centrifuges are still spinning.
And to that I simply suggest you replace the word "Jew" with the word "Muslim" and you can clearly see that this is a near perfect description of the GOP's talking points, platform and actions in the last several decades.
We are seeing the fruition of those efforts right now with the rise of the extreme Christian right and it's efforts to teach Creationism as Science, crush reproductive freedom and enshrine bigotry in the law on the basis of their beliefs. Of course the Nazi's also demonized Gypsies and homosexuals, much the way today's GOP blames Mexicans and um... well... homosexuals.
It's been suggested that today's GOP is actively supporting and benefiting from the rise of an American, Christian version of the Taliban, and based on the use of religious zealotry to create their platform and talking points this is a very valid comparison. However, the roots date from long before the Taliban even existed, to a time and ideology that led to the most destructive war the world has ever known. Back then America was the good guy. Now one has to wonder if the GOP has it's way if that will still be the case. Closer to home one has to ask, "If we do not speak up now, then who will be left to speak for us?"
Hamburglartoo

Ashland, KY

#72784 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they look just like what they are, sissy trash that talk trash, nothing to back it up, a bunch of red necks will take care of them though, as soon as they leave their 'terrirority', they will be crying for jesse jerkson and al notsosharpton to save them, but they cant, because they are bigger sissies than the black panties, just use them for rhetoric, acting tuff, like a herd of black sheep, BAAAAAAA,
Because you've done so much thus far? You'll do nothing more than cry on this thread and talk a big game. I bet if the panthers showed up at your doorstep you would fix them lemonade.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72785 Jan 7, 2013
Carl childers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I would like to see him or you do it!
More republican keyboard courage!!

LMAO!!!

Go to bed kid, your mom needs the computer to check her adultfriendfinder account!

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#72786 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
most black panties are gay anyway, women don't have much to worry about, known fact that they hang out in gay bars in Philli, Detroit, Chicago, they are not men enough to go around the Livingston Co area in Michigan, KKK strong hold,
You always mention homosexuals here and you know where they hang out in multiple cities.... Interesting!!

Lmao!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72788 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, diversion for the sheeple,
But American public didn't know what was going on...to many people in the Balkans dying of cancer now, because U.S. used depleted uranium ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#72789 Jan 7, 2013
rider wrote:
Ah, but what of the Jews I hear you cry. The GOP hasn't attacked he Jews at all. In fact they staunchly defend appropriations to Israel and as Mitt Romney implied in his acceptance speech they seem poised to go to war with Iran to preemptively defend our Mideast ally:
But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran's nuclear threat.
In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We're still talking, and Iran's centrifuges are still spinning.
And to that I simply suggest you replace the word "Jew" with the word "Muslim" and you can clearly see that this is a near perfect description of the GOP's talking points, platform and actions in the last several decades.
We are seeing the fruition of those efforts right now with the rise of the extreme Christian right and it's efforts to teach Creationism as Science, crush reproductive freedom and enshrine bigotry in the law on the basis of their beliefs. Of course the Nazi's also demonized Gypsies and homosexuals, much the way today's GOP blames Mexicans and um... well... homosexuals.
It's been suggested that today's GOP is actively supporting and benefiting from the rise of an American, Christian version of the Taliban, and based on the use of religious zealotry to create their platform and talking points this is a very valid comparison. However, the roots date from long before the Taliban even existed, to a time and ideology that led to the most destructive war the world has ever known. Back then America was the good guy. Now one has to wonder if the GOP has it's way if that will still be the case. Closer to home one has to ask, "If we do not speak up now, then who will be left to speak for us?"
Great factual post!!

Thanks!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72790 Jan 7, 2013
Hamburglartoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've done so much thus far? You'll do nothing more than cry on this thread and talk a big game. I bet if the panthers showed up at your doorstep you would fix them lemonade.
if the black panties showed up on my door step they would turn white with fear once they realized they stepped into the wrong neighborhood,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72791 Jan 7, 2013
By the way, Obama doesn't want to call Middle East war, "War on terror"...
One Muslim doesn't ever calls another Mislim "terrorist"!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#72792 Jan 7, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
But American public didn't know what was going on...to many people in the Balkans dying of cancer now, because U.S. used depleted uranium ...
Naaaah!! It was chemtrails!

LMAO!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#72795 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
most black panties are gay anyway, women don't have much to worry about, known fact that they hang out in gay bars in Philli, Detroit, Chicago, they are not men enough to go around the Livingston Co area in Michigan, KKK strong hold,
known fact to who? Those that pick them up? You seem more knowledgeable than the average bear.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72796 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 happened under bush. You WAaAaaaaaa about bush being brought up but love to talk about Clinton?
Typical hypocrite!
yes, Bush, oh Bush, Clinton did such a good job defending our country, 7 terrorist attacks and he did nothing, monica attacks and he bombs Yugoslavia, oh Bush, why couldn't you have been more reckless like the rest of us sheeple, WAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA,
worse

Ashland, KY

#72798 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
if the black panties showed up on my door step they would turn white with fear once they realized they stepped into the wrong neighborhood,
Of course they would...
Uncle Tab

United States

#72799 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up your name and address.

Prove how brave you are Hero!!

Blah blah blah waaaaaaaaa is all you idiots do!

Cowards!
Uncle Tab

United States

#72800 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, Bush, oh Bush, Clinton did such a good job defending our country, 7 terrorist attacks and he did nothing, monica attacks and he bombs Yugoslavia, oh Bush, why couldn't you have been more reckless like the rest of us sheeple, WAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA,
Bush 9/11

Next?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#72802 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOO

This is a joke right?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72803 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 9/11
Next?
Obama/Benghazi 9/11/12

Next?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72804 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaah!! It was chemtrails!
LMAO!!!
Naaaaaaah...you TROLL !!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72805 Jan 7, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
'AmericanZombieMan'... fighting for your country it is only thing you doo, when you see all the corruption, greed and fraud you government does.
AMERICA is my country as much as it is yours...
GOD BLESS AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME...
Kate Smith introduces God Bless America
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#72806 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up your name and address.
Prove how brave you are Hero!!
Blah blah blah waaaaaaaaa is all you idiots do!
Cowards!
You first billy bad ass wannabe!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72807 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate Smith introduces God Bless America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TnQDW-NMaRsXX
Thank you A/L <3
This is beautiful song!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John w bays 1 hr lol 2
Barbourville utilities 2 hr crazt 7
Barbourville High School 4 hr citizen 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 6 hr BSFan 15
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 6 hr FriedTaters 6
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 6 hr Barbourville Citizen 9
Gary Williams NO MORE FREE COFFEE 8 hr Smart shoppers 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match