'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233372 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Carl childers

Johnson City, TN

#72775 Jan 7, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would tough guy...He would have smashed your cracker face then bred your white woman with his enormous black unit.
Well I would like to see him or you do it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#72776 Jan 7, 2013
Are we to hold a Naturalized Citizen to a higher standard than we do a Natural Born Citizen? NOT!!

United States citizens..
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Visiting aliens or illegal aliens are not held to these standards and these standards can not be forced upon them, since they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, these are only rights acquired through citizenship.

All children born in the US of aliens are just that, aliens. They acquire the citizen ship of their fathers' at birth, since the fathers still are citizens of their nation of origin.

Our Constitution has never recogniuzed a dual-citizenship status.
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72777 Jan 7, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
They just look better holding guns then you guys
they look just like what they are, sissy trash that talk trash, nothing to back it up, a bunch of red necks will take care of them though, as soon as they leave their 'terrirority', they will be crying for jesse jerkson and al notsosharpton to save them, but they cant, because they are bigger sissies than the black panties, just use them for rhetoric, acting tuff, like a herd of black sheep, BAAAAAAA,
Hamburglartoo

Ironton, OH

#72778 Jan 7, 2013
Carl childers wrote:
Well I'm tired of this shit, and I'm going to bed, goodnight all, except homocrats, may you wake up in hell! Oh yea wait, we are all there now, Obama is President and satan!
Tell your old lady Tyrone said "goodnight"
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72779 Jan 7, 2013
most black panties are gay anyway, women don't have much to worry about, known fact that they hang out in gay bars in Philli, Detroit, Chicago, they are not men enough to go around the Livingston Co area in Michigan, KKK strong hold,
Uncle Tab

United States

#72780 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
must have worked, we didn't get attacked like we did under clinton, only until clinton took over and he looked the other way, got attacked 7 times under clinton, 8 if you count monica,
9/11 happened under bush. You WAaAaaaaaa about bush being brought up but love to talk about Clinton?

Typical hypocrite!
Hamburglartoo

Ironton, OH

#72781 Jan 7, 2013
Carl childers wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like to see your old lady violated like that? I could try i suppose.
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72782 Jan 7, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget during Monica and about to be impeached, Clinton fast, bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days...after that, people said "what about Monica"?????
yes, diversion for the sheeple,
rider

Marquette, MI

#72783 Jan 7, 2013
Ah, but what of the Jews I hear you cry. The GOP hasn't attacked he Jews at all. In fact they staunchly defend appropriations to Israel and as Mitt Romney implied in his acceptance speech they seem poised to go to war with Iran to preemptively defend our Mideast ally:
But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran's nuclear threat.
In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We're still talking, and Iran's centrifuges are still spinning.
And to that I simply suggest you replace the word "Jew" with the word "Muslim" and you can clearly see that this is a near perfect description of the GOP's talking points, platform and actions in the last several decades.
We are seeing the fruition of those efforts right now with the rise of the extreme Christian right and it's efforts to teach Creationism as Science, crush reproductive freedom and enshrine bigotry in the law on the basis of their beliefs. Of course the Nazi's also demonized Gypsies and homosexuals, much the way today's GOP blames Mexicans and um... well... homosexuals.
It's been suggested that today's GOP is actively supporting and benefiting from the rise of an American, Christian version of the Taliban, and based on the use of religious zealotry to create their platform and talking points this is a very valid comparison. However, the roots date from long before the Taliban even existed, to a time and ideology that led to the most destructive war the world has ever known. Back then America was the good guy. Now one has to wonder if the GOP has it's way if that will still be the case. Closer to home one has to ask, "If we do not speak up now, then who will be left to speak for us?"
Hamburglartoo

Ironton, OH

#72784 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they look just like what they are, sissy trash that talk trash, nothing to back it up, a bunch of red necks will take care of them though, as soon as they leave their 'terrirority', they will be crying for jesse jerkson and al notsosharpton to save them, but they cant, because they are bigger sissies than the black panties, just use them for rhetoric, acting tuff, like a herd of black sheep, BAAAAAAA,
Because you've done so much thus far? You'll do nothing more than cry on this thread and talk a big game. I bet if the panthers showed up at your doorstep you would fix them lemonade.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72785 Jan 7, 2013
Carl childers wrote:
<quoted text>
More republican keyboard courage!!

LMAO!!!

Go to bed kid, your mom needs the computer to check her adultfriendfinder account!

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#72786 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
most black panties are gay anyway, women don't have much to worry about, known fact that they hang out in gay bars in Philli, Detroit, Chicago, they are not men enough to go around the Livingston Co area in Michigan, KKK strong hold,
You always mention homosexuals here and you know where they hang out in multiple cities.... Interesting!!

Lmao!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72788 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, diversion for the sheeple,
But American public didn't know what was going on...to many people in the Balkans dying of cancer now, because U.S. used depleted uranium ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#72789 Jan 7, 2013
rider wrote:
Ah, but what of the Jews I hear you cry. The GOP hasn't attacked he Jews at all. In fact they staunchly defend appropriations to Israel and as Mitt Romney implied in his acceptance speech they seem poised to go to war with Iran to preemptively defend our Mideast ally:
But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran's nuclear threat.
In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We're still talking, and Iran's centrifuges are still spinning.
And to that I simply suggest you replace the word "Jew" with the word "Muslim" and you can clearly see that this is a near perfect description of the GOP's talking points, platform and actions in the last several decades.
We are seeing the fruition of those efforts right now with the rise of the extreme Christian right and it's efforts to teach Creationism as Science, crush reproductive freedom and enshrine bigotry in the law on the basis of their beliefs. Of course the Nazi's also demonized Gypsies and homosexuals, much the way today's GOP blames Mexicans and um... well... homosexuals.
It's been suggested that today's GOP is actively supporting and benefiting from the rise of an American, Christian version of the Taliban, and based on the use of religious zealotry to create their platform and talking points this is a very valid comparison. However, the roots date from long before the Taliban even existed, to a time and ideology that led to the most destructive war the world has ever known. Back then America was the good guy. Now one has to wonder if the GOP has it's way if that will still be the case. Closer to home one has to ask, "If we do not speak up now, then who will be left to speak for us?"
Great factual post!!

Thanks!!
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72790 Jan 7, 2013
Hamburglartoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've done so much thus far? You'll do nothing more than cry on this thread and talk a big game. I bet if the panthers showed up at your doorstep you would fix them lemonade.
if the black panties showed up on my door step they would turn white with fear once they realized they stepped into the wrong neighborhood,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#72791 Jan 7, 2013
By the way, Obama doesn't want to call Middle East war, "War on terror"...
One Muslim doesn't ever calls another Mislim "terrorist"!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#72792 Jan 7, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
But American public didn't know what was going on...to many people in the Balkans dying of cancer now, because U.S. used depleted uranium ...
Naaaah!! It was chemtrails!

LMAO!!!
worse

Ironton, OH

#72795 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
known fact to who? Those that pick them up? You seem more knowledgeable than the average bear.
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#72796 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 happened under bush. You WAaAaaaaaa about bush being brought up but love to talk about Clinton?
Typical hypocrite!
yes, Bush, oh Bush, Clinton did such a good job defending our country, 7 terrorist attacks and he did nothing, monica attacks and he bombs Yugoslavia, oh Bush, why couldn't you have been more reckless like the rest of us sheeple, WAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA,
worse

Ironton, OH

#72798 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
if the black panties showed up on my door step they would turn white with fear once they realized they stepped into the wrong neighborhood,
Of course they would...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Guys at union that go by yk 56 min Whitey800 2
Black tj Johnson on drugs 59 min Whitey800 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalsForever 149,858
Natasha brown 1 hr Mack 1
Hedrick cemetery 3 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 3 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 4 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages