'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72559 Jan 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Congress was all Republican you conservaturd pos.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
otay butt wheat, ROTFL, clinton had nothing to do with this cuz he smart, can't find his cigars, can't figure out how not to get impeached, but he smart,
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72560 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you sodofags are pretty interesting, you just described to the letter the democrap communist party, exactly to the letter,
ROTFL,
Conservaturds are all control freaks that had terrible childhoods with sexually abusine Parents.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72561 Jan 7, 2013
Hell O wrote:
Are Republicans Mentally Ill?
This is a rhetorical question, as all the evidence points to "yes".
During the 2004 election cycle, researchers from Southern Connecticut University conducted a survey of political opinions and preferences among patients with chronic mental health conditions. These patients overwhelmingly preferred George Bush, as did patients with the most severe mental illnesses in follow-up studies. The correlations were consistent and astonishing; the more psychotic a patient was, the more strongly they supported George Bush.
The explanation that clinical psychologists offer is that psychotic patients, and patients with less severe mental health issues, tend to prefer authoritarian figures who represent power and control.
It would seem contradictory, then, that Teabaggers who love to march around with misspelled slogans about freedom and personal liberty, fall into the same category as psychotic patients.
The answer, of course, is found by examining the contradictions inherent in teabagging ideology.
Teabaggers do not hate Big Government, they fully support intrusive attacks on the freedom of women and the suppression of voters. The anger of Teabaggers is directed at government efforts to promote civil equality and the enlargement of personal freedoms for people that make the teabag nutcases nervous and unhinged.
Teabaggers rightly see that the federal government has supported efforts to provide equality of access to participation in public life - and this is what rankles them.
The anger of teabaggers is poorly-articulated rage against the reality that America includes large numbers of skilled, educated, voting citizens who do not look like them, act like them, or share their prejudices.
That they cannot speak their prejudices openly, although many teabaggers are openly racist and homophobic, only makes them more convinced that they are the victims of government.
Of course, they are victims only of the enlargement of freedoms that have, in fits and starts, proved the genius of America.
Rage against gays, Hispanics, non-whites, the educated, the urban, the connected, the global, the environmental - yes, this is a mental illness.
This is the best and most honest post ever put on this board. We see it every day with "the Kenyan" and "messiah" posts!

I'll go one step forward, this is most ALL republicans!!

Your post made my day... He'll! Made my week!

Great Job!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72562 Jan 7, 2013
"abusive"

lmfao
TWA

London, KY

#72563 Jan 7, 2013
dont worry wimmin got contraceptives and abortion thats all that matters
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72566 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best and most honest post ever put on this board. We see it every day with "the Kenyan" and "messiah" posts!
I'll go one step forward, this is most ALL republicans!!
Your post made my day... He'll! Made my week!
Great Job!!
you forgot, its Bushs fault, oh wait, that the demofag argument, spouted by libotards that called oblamer the 'messiah', before he admitted that Kenya is his own country,

there is something to be said for people who project their own psychological disorders onto others, I think they call that 'projection',

BAAAAAAAAAAA,
IND lib

Wooton, KY

#72568 Jan 7, 2013
ok all you smart people ,looks like all you people share in the same problem rich and poor ,your money in big trouble and the repubs don't know how to fix it and the dems don't know how fix it now do you or your party at least i don't think the can.now lets see that only leaves the IND lib. that can fix it and has the know how to do so.no one in Washington has a iron clad way to do this without destruction to many millions and causing kauos among the nation.and the other parts of the world that uses the dollar.in other words if the dollar is not saved in a smooth and wise way its going down. big time.but it can be fixed in a way that would suit all and strengthen it in the process and make away with our debt crises for ever.now talking heads lets hear you way to do this. bet you cant.just have a go..
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72569 Jan 7, 2013
the trillion $ coin idea put forth by a libotard democrap must not have been true, it was posted on fox news, however, I did find a real story about it on CNN,

BAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Uncle Tab

United States

#72570 Jan 7, 2013
Didn't think any of you cowards would answer the money country question. Typical!

Lets move on to another question..... And don't disappoint any of us by diversion and not answering the question as usual. Stick to name calling! That's all you uneducated tools have!

So you tools say Bush inherited Clinton's economy and it tanked. But the e economy we have now is Obamas economy yet he has kept everything basically the same as Bush, when exactly does Bushs great economy kick in?

When Hilary is ellected??

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Seriously.... When does Bushs economy kick in??

Anyone??

Ok... On with the name calling and diversion!

*snicker*
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72572 Jan 7, 2013
this is unbelievable, apparently the traitors in the w.h. have the ability to order this coin be created, a single coin worth 1 trillion $, place it in the treasury, then spend against it,

here is the remarkable part about it, the sample shown of the coin has oblamers profile on it, fully equipped with brillo head,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72573 Jan 7, 2013
IND lib wrote:
ok all you smart people ,looks like all you people share in the same problem rich and poor ,your money in big trouble and the repubs don't know how to fix it and the dems don't know how fix it now do you or your party at least i don't think the can.now lets see that only leaves the IND lib. that can fix it and has the know how to do so.no one in Washington has a iron clad way to do this without destruction to many millions and causing kauos among the nation.and the other parts of the world that uses the dollar.in other words if the dollar is not saved in a smooth and wise way its going down. big time.but it can be fixed in a way that would suit all and strengthen it in the process and make away with our debt crises for ever.now talking heads lets hear you way to do this. bet you cant.just have a go..
Hello McFly, anybody home? The repubs are trying to fix it, STOP SPENDING and quit taxing everybody into the next century, the dems want to spend and tax, and then they want to tax and spend, and keep doing that until they want to make a 1 trillion $ coin to pay for it,

if you would just stop defending the traitors for 5 minutes in your own mind you 'might' be able to see this,

Wake up McFly, anybody home?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72574 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Didn't think any of you cowards would answer the money country question. Typical!
Lets move on to another question..... And don't disappoint any of us by diversion and not answering the question as usual. Stick to name calling! That's all you uneducated tools have!
So you tools say Bush inherited Clinton's economy and it tanked. But the e economy we have now is Obamas economy yet he has kept everything basically the same as Bush, when exactly does Bushs great economy kick in?
When Hilary is ellected??
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Seriously.... When does Bushs economy kick in??
Anyone??
Ok... On with the name calling and diversion!
*snicker*
name calling? you are a hoot, ever think the question makes no sense, is stupid and not worth answering, just because you ask a retarded question that has nothing to do with anything means you assign the answer to the people who didn't answer it, just because they can't take it serious, man, you need mental health counseling like right now, before you go out in public and fall down the side of the holler,
TWA

London, KY

#72576 Jan 7, 2013
inherited the clinton economy hahahahahaha, i love that line, the only surplus clinton had was on a blue dress
linny

United States

#72577 Jan 7, 2013
Ha
Uncle Tab

United States

#72578 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
name calling? you are a hoot, ever think the question makes no sense, is stupid and not worth answering, just because you ask a retarded question that has nothing to do with anything means you assign the answer to the people who didn't answer it, just because they can't take it serious, man, you need mental health counseling like right now, before you go out in public and fall down the side of the holler,
As I predicted.... Name calling!!

Was a very simple question, when does Bushs economy kick in????*snicker* they get all flustered at the truth.

No wonder republicans have candidates like Palin, Quayle, Bush, Romney.... All are pretty ignorant!!

Thanks for proving my point! You can go back to snorting pills now.
Uncle Tab

United States

#72580 Jan 7, 2013
It's sad to say but I think it's very true, republicans that post here, the unstable mouthy cowards we see every day are the same ones who go into movie houses, schools, places of employment and do great harm! These people should be monitored very closely. Ask them simple questions and they fly off the handle. Obvious no one wants anything to do with them, that's why they're here all day and night and in every holiday. They have nothing.

They are very unstable and will some day be harmful to innocent people.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72581 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As I predicted.... Name calling!!
Was a very simple question, when does Bushs economy kick in????*snicker* they get all flustered at the truth.
No wonder republicans have candidates like Palin, Quayle, Bush, Romney.... All are pretty ignorant!!
Thanks for proving my point! You can go back to snorting pills now.
still blaming Bush for oblamer inheriting the worst economy in U.S. history - from himself, baaaaaaa, you are the ones claiming oblamer inherited the Bush economy, were not, you are, Bush didn't sign the housing act that crashed the economy, clinton did, but that doesn't count cuz clinton is a sexual predator and we all know how you sexual predators get each others back,

maybe that 1 trillion $ coin will fix it all,

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72582 Jan 7, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
still blaming Bush for oblamer inheriting the worst economy in U.S. history - from himself, baaaaaaa, you are the ones claiming oblamer inherited the Bush economy, were not, you are, Bush didn't sign the housing act that crashed the economy, clinton did, but that doesn't count cuz clinton is a sexual predator and we all know how you sexual predators get each others back,
maybe that 1 trillion $ coin will fix it all,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =swrLCQz-EaIXX
this could be disasterous, if the demotards mint a 1 trillion $ coin, bumbling joe biden will probably use it in a soda machine to buy a soft drink,

waaaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72583 Jan 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's sad to say but I think it's very true, republicans that post here, the unstable mouthy cowards we see every day are the same ones who go into movie houses, schools, places of employment and do great harm! These people should be monitored very closely. Ask them simple questions and they fly off the handle. Obvious no one wants anything to do with them, that's why they're here all day and night and in every holiday. They have nothing.
They are very unstable and will some day be harmful to innocent people.
you sodomite child molestors should be monitored a lot closer than you are, if they locked you all up children would be safer and not abused, look what it did to wtf, and you, why don't you advocate that libs be registered as sex offenders so everybody in the neighborhood knows which houses to avoid on halloween? you won't answer that because it intimidates you,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#72584 Jan 7, 2013
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
A question? If the government is using chem-trails to poison us......aren't they poisoning themselves too?
How can you poison something which is already poisoned??

Just as Syria wants to nuke their country with chemical warfare, hmmmm, do you actually think these chemicals will pick and choose targets there or the gov. really cares who it strikes?? All they are wanting is more mass destruction and killings.

Do you think Hitler thought: "I better not kill the jews they may all gang up on me and kill me" do ya??

Money speaks louder than we think..and power will cloud the thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 51 min Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
ItsBarbourville on ustream 1 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 2 hr friend 19
McDonald's 2 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 3 hr neo cons cant 3
Ky Momma 3 hr Looking 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs