'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,295)

Showing posts 65,881 - 65,900 of139,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Founding Fathers & Slavery
David Barton - 07/2011
Even though the issue of slavery is often raised as a discrediting charge against the Founding Fathers, the historical fact is that slavery was not the product of, nor was it an evil introduced by, the Founding Fathers; slavery had been introduced to America nearly two centuries before the Founders. As President of Congress Henry Laurens explained:

I abhor slavery. I was born in a country where slavery had been established by British Kings and Parliaments as well as by the laws of the country ages before my existence.... In former days there was no combating the prejudices of men supported by interest; the day, I hope, is approaching when, from principles of gratitude as well as justice, every man will strive to be foremost in showing his readiness to comply with the Golden Rule ["do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Matthew 7:12]. 1
Prior to the time of the Founding Fathers, there had been few serious efforts to dismantle the institution of slavery. John Jay identified the point at which the change in attitude toward slavery began:

Prior to the great Revolution, the great majority ... of our people had been so long accustomed to the practice and convenience of having slaves that very few among them even doubted the propriety and rectitude of it.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

As our Republican fathers, when they
had abolished slavery in all our national
territory, ordained that no person shall
be deprived of life, liberty, or property
† This was the first Republican platform, and
it contained only nine planks; however, six of
the nine set forth bold declarations of equality
and civil rights for African-Americans, based
on the principles enshrined in the Declaration
of Independence. This emphasis on racial justice was the primary reason that the Republican Party was formed.
In May 1854, the Democratic-controlled Congress passed the Kansas-Nebraska Act, extending slavery into federal territories where it had
previously been forbidden, thus increasing the national area in which slavery would be permitted.
This law led to what was called “bleeding Kansas,” where pro-slavery forces came pouring into
the territory and fought violent battles against
the anti-slavery inhabitants of that territory. Following the passage of this pro-slavery law, a number of the anti-slavery Democrats in Congress –
along with anti-slavery members from other political parties, including the Whigs, Free-Soilers...
http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/misc/Ci...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

"Let me be clear". How many times has the chosen one said that and then lied thru his teeth? Too many times to count? Uh huh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site

DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”

“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”

“BlueIndyBlue” added:“Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

THE GIANT, GAPING HOLE IN SANDY HOOK REPORTING
Exclusive: David Kupelian says 1 piece of crucial information has yet to be disclosed

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gaping-h...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
And once they learned to talk, here is what they said,
-----
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelsoi said that unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program and that the money stimulated the economy. WHAT???!!!???
Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.
They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden,
"This is a big fu**ing deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010
Oblamer - "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
Should I spend the next 39878975 posts listing the gaffes of Bush, Palin, Quayle, McCain, Romney? Your dumb ass undoubtedly voted for these simpletons. Simple is as simple votes. The more I read your posts, the more you seem like a sinking boat. A small, out-of-touch, ranting boat. I'd be willing to wager somewhere in your cabin is an unfinished manifesto.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

The latest from “DHS Insider”

Introduction: After a lengthy, self-imposed informational black-out, my high-level DHS contact known as “Rosebud” emerged with new, non-public information about plans being discussed and prepared for implementation by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the near future. It is important to note that this black-out was directly related to the aggressive federal initiative of identifying and prosecuting “leakers,” at least those leaks and leakers not sanctioned by the executive office—the latter of which there are many.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

McConnell Won’t Rule Out Government Shutdown

Government spending is the No. 1 problem in America, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he won’t rule out a government shutdown if President Barack Obama refuses to address the country’s growing fiscal woes.

“We now have a debt the size of our economy, which makes us look a lot like Greece,” McConnell said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”“It’s a shame that the president doesn’t embrace the effort to reduce spending.”

When host David Gregory asked McConnell about the debt ceiling, and whether Republicans would consider a government shutdown to force the issue of spending cuts, the leader did not rule out the possibility.

“None of us like using these situations, like the sequestration or the debt ceiling or the operation of government, to try to engage the president to deal with this,” McConnell said.“If we’re not going to deal with it now, when are we going to deal with it? We’ve watched the government explode over the last four years.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/McConnell-W...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site
DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added:“Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
...and they didn't see it coming...I'm shocked ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
WE tried Z ...
BUT now WE all have to suffer for their "ignorance" ...
NO "stoopidity" ...

Ignorance CAN BE cured !!!
WHAT they have CAN NOT!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE tried Z ...
BUT now WE all have to suffer for their "ignorance" ...
NO "stoopidity" ...
Ignorance CAN BE cured !!!
WHAT they have CAN NOT!
Right A/L ...

We have to suffer too...I have people complaining now, I just ask them, and you didn't see it coming and walk away...what can you say?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I spend the next 39878975 posts listing the gaffes of Bush, Palin, Quayle, McCain, Romney? Your dumb ass undoubtedly voted for these simpletons. Simple is as simple votes. The more I read your posts, the more you seem like a sinking boat. A small, out-of-touch, ranting boat. I'd be willing to wager somewhere in your cabin is an unfinished manifesto.
I enjoy watching the democraps boat sink that is true, but even when someone posts retarded statments by bio-illogical sheep like poolsei, oblamer and bumbling joe, it is still Bushs fault, now palins, Mccain, etc,

may, your DNA must have originated in one of those sheeple experiments I posted a few posts back,

BAAAAAAAAAA,

worse to worst

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out because all their gaffes combined didn't hurt us (as a country) nearly as much as the chosen one is hurting our country. Our country is on a sinking boat closing in on the big black hole and swirling at Obama warp speed. We couldn't have gotten where we are without the help of millions of ObaMORONS.
Take a bow, fool!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

wow, the senate really put forth a great deal and the oblamer administration sure got what they wanted, I don't know who to thank more, the dems in the senate for such a great deal or the sheeple that voted for them,

I guess the only thing I can say to this is,

BAAAAAAAAA

Fiscal cliff deal includes at least $67.9 billion for special interests

As part of their last-second deal to slam the brakes on an economy racing toward the so-called fiscal cliff, lawmakers gave the green light this week to extending dozens of business and industry tax breaks, like a cost-recovery program that will save the owners of "motorsports entertainment complexes" (that is, racetracks) about $70 million over the next two years.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
if you had gone to private school that would have been written as
3.9878 x 10^7.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
see what coming? they still don't! LOL
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

has anybody out there seen any Ameros being traded? I saw one a couple of years ago but haven't since,
Victim

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

afdafsa
Victim

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

adfadfasf
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

SEETHRUSCUDMISTE R

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
A question? If the government is using chem-trails to poison us......aren't they poisoning themselves too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_blocker

If you don't know, it isn't possible right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,881 - 65,900 of139,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
knox county social services 7 min Jumper Cable 9
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 9 min Citizen 9
looking for free dog 20 min Jumper Cable 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 29 min Anne52 81,259
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min do whut 123,196
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 1 hr sad 3
somepplarebitchs 1 hr gator 17
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••