'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
CrazyasUR

Russellville, KY

#72523 Jan 7, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians have vaccine against chemicals. Politicians buy organic groceries, can you afford it?
Our soldiers MUST get vaccine against chemicals ...
For them, it's MUST, they can't refuse it...
Noooooooooooo,,, you're not crazy. It's just the rest of Americans doesn't know the truth like you do. As a matter fact most that know the truth like you do are locked up in a mental hospital. I wonder if that's a conspiracy also by the government to stop the truth?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#72524 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site
DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added:“Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
The 2% reduction in Social Security payroll taxes were part of Obama's stimulus package of Jan.2011. The stimulus that ALL you Repubs bitched about. NOW that it is expired you Hypocrite bastards bitch about the thing being gone that you bitched about 2 years ago should have never been put in place. OMG. The fact is you just hate Obama and America. Because either way you are going to bitch about it.
TWA

London, KY

#72525 Jan 7, 2013
just admit it idiot obozo raised your taxes after he promised he wouldnt

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#72526 Jan 7, 2013
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
A question? If the government is using chem-trails to poison us......aren't they poisoning themselves too?
Is Obama and the Democrats responsible for this or are Republicans involved too?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#72527 Jan 7, 2013
TWA wrote:
just admit it idiot obozo raised your taxes after he promised he wouldnt
I knew the 2% reduction would expire when it was put in place on Jan.1, 2011. You should have read the plan back in 2010 and you would have known also.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#72528 Jan 7, 2013
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama and the Democrats responsible for this or are Republicans involved too?
The mental illness of believing in Chemtrails? It started in 1996 on the net.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspi...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#72529 Jan 7, 2013
Contrails, or condensation trails, are "streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes."[4] These condensation trails are the result of normal emissions of water vapor from piston engines and jet engines at high altitudes in which the water vapor condenses into a visible cloud. Contrails are formed when hot humid air from the engines mixes with the colder surrounding air. The rate at which contrails dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time. Conversely, if the atmosphere is dry, the contrail will dissipate quickly.[4]
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#72530 Jan 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much about issues that does not affect any of us? Pat Robinson is not our president. Pat Robinson is not running for office. Pat Robinson doesn't make laws. So what is your obsession with the guy? Who cares what he is saying or doing? I care more about the thieves in Washington that are making laws, that are politicians, that will make a difference in the world my children will grow up in. Here you are again attempting to focus on anything and everything hoping that will hide the fact that the democrats are destroying our country. Slide on over to a religious site and spew your crap and do your part, slug.
You must not pay much to the fact that people who give money to politicians to get elected expect something in return. Grover Norquist is an unelected fool lobbiest and he controls the republicans. Money makes our politicians bow down and vote like idiots. Funny that you say dems are destroying the country. We are smarter than that. Repubs had a balanced budget and a surplus when Bush took office. After record spending bills and unpaid for tax breaks and war the coutry was destroyed as he left office. Here is a fact for you Over 5 trillion in new spending bills passed under bush. 1.4 trillion in new spending under Obama, and dont forget 800 billion of that was to stimulate a bad economy left by 8 years of republican policy. Facts are something repubs dont understand. Oh god look out for the boogie man that all repubs say. I dont believe that things are going to get better because the repubs still dont want a black man to have a legacy as a good president. Congress is the problem. Repubs in congress just like fox news cant believe that Obama was reelected. I love how the idiots like Carl Rove and Dick Morris who said Romney will win by a landslide are now hideing. Remember Rassmussen a fox right wing poll was the one that was way off. All other polls that they were saying were left wing and wrong were the ones that were right, and yet you fools still believe fox news.
TWA

London, KY

#72531 Jan 7, 2013
dumb you are a bald faced liar, bush never had a balanced budget nor surplus, obozo has spent 6 trillion dollars stop the lies, the only reason democrat polls were correct is they included illegal messigan votes which should not have counted, you truely are dumb i agree
TWA

London, KY

#72532 Jan 7, 2013
these idiots dont know because of qe1 qe2 andq3 he dolar is worth 1/3 what it was before this idot becme president to break even the dow hs to reach 21,000
TWA

London, KY

#72533 Jan 7, 2013
leftwinghackadoos, want you to believe, unemployment rises by tickof 350,000 a week and they claim they create 157,000 jobs that obozo has created jobs hahahahahahaha what idiots
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72535 Jan 7, 2013
TWA wrote:
leftwinghackadoos, want you to believe, unemployment rises by tickof 350,000 a week and they claim they create 157,000 jobs that obozo has created jobs hahahahahahaha what idiots
Conservaturds still whining about getting stomped in the Election.
reality is here

Glasgow, KY

#72536 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how I missed this, BUT it is definitely mind boggling ...
Nancy Pelosi and others have been working on this even before Obama was re-elected. They were just waiting for him to win re-election. When we discussed this on the forum before all the progressive nutjobs told us to run because the sky was falling and accused us of believing conspiracies, etc. It's just like with all the things Palin was ridiculed for and I'll be damn if most of what she said has come true. Our country is being ruled by the Cloward and Pivan theory and the Progressives have been working on implementing that theory for years now. Nancy Pelosi has been bragging for years about the Progressives. She is the most corrupt politician of our time so that tells us all we need to know. It's gonna get worse.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72537 Jan 7, 2013
TWA wrote:
these idiots dont know because of qe1 qe2 andq3 he dolar is worth 1/3 what it was before this idot becme president to break even the dow hs to reach 21,000
Try English next time dick head.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#72538 Jan 7, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>You must not pay much to the fact that people who give money to politicians to get elected expect something in return. Grover Norquist is an unelected fool lobbiest and he controls the republicans. Money makes our politicians bow down and vote like idiots. Funny that you say dems are destroying the country. We are smarter than that. Repubs had a balanced budget and a surplus when Bush took office. After record spending bills and unpaid for tax breaks and war the coutry was destroyed as he left office. Here is a fact for you Over 5 trillion in new spending bills passed under bush. 1.4 trillion in new spending under Obama, and dont forget 800 billion of that was to stimulate a bad economy left by 8 years of republican policy. Facts are something repubs dont understand. Oh god look out for the boogie man that all repubs say. I dont believe that things are going to get better because the repubs still dont want a black man to have a legacy as a good president. Congress is the problem. Repubs in congress just like fox news cant believe that Obama was reelected. I love how the idiots like Carl Rove and Dick Morris who said Romney will win by a landslide are now hideing. Remember Rassmussen a fox right wing poll was the one that was way off. All other polls that they were saying were left wing and wrong were the ones that were right, and yet you fools still believe fox news.
Really? Bush had a surplus from Clinton when he took office, right? Is that what your whole rant is based on? That fact? LMAO Our country's last surplus was 54 years ago. Clinton borrowed heavily from the Social Security fund and the Defense fund. He got creative and put that borrowed money in a surplus column, told you idiots that he was so great he was leaving a surplus, you idiots fell for Slick Willy's crap, you idiots repeated and repeated his lie until most of you are now convinced that he actually left a surplus. It has to hurt you idiots being so damn dumb. I can't even imagine. lol

Here's a little fun fact for you. It blows your whole theory but just for fun lets discuss it, wanna? In order for our government to have a surplus the deficit HAS to decrease. There's no plan B or what if or maybe...to have a surplus the deficit HAS to decrease. The last time our deficit decreased was 54 years ago. Was Clinton president 54 years ago? Do tell!
LMMFAO Instead of showing your stupidity on the internet every chance you get try cracking open a book every once in awhile or at the very least take a Civics class. While it obviously doesn't bother you to be stupid it concerns the rest of us. You idiots that will fall for anything are the reason our country is circling the sewer drain.

You are living proof that this old saying is so true...you fell for that now kneel for this.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72539 Jan 7, 2013
TWA wrote:
dumb you are a bald faced liar, bush never had a balanced budget nor surplus, obozo has spent 6 trillion dollars stop the lies, the only reason democrat polls were correct is they included illegal messigan votes which should not have counted, you truely are dumb i agree
Coming from the Village Retard.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#72540 Jan 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Bush had a surplus from Clinton when he took office, right? Is that what your whole rant is based on? That fact? LMAO Our country's last surplus was 54 years ago. Clinton borrowed heavily from the Social Security fund and the Defense fund. He got creative and put that borrowed money in a surplus column, told you idiots that he was so great he was leaving a surplus, you idiots fell for Slick Willy's crap, you idiots repeated and repeated his lie until most of you are now convinced that he actually left a surplus. It has to hurt you idiots being so damn dumb. I can't even imagine. lol
Here's a little fun fact for you. It blows your whole theory but just for fun lets discuss it, wanna? In order for our government to have a surplus the deficit HAS to decrease. There's no plan B or what if or maybe...to have a surplus the deficit HAS to decrease. The last time our deficit decreased was 54 years ago. Was Clinton president 54 years ago? Do tell!
LMMFAO Instead of showing your stupidity on the internet every chance you get try cracking open a book every once in awhile or at the very least take a Civics class. While it obviously doesn't bother you to be stupid it concerns the rest of us. You idiots that will fall for anything are the reason our country is circling the sewer drain.
You are living proof that this old saying is so true...you fell for that now kneel for this.
Clinton did leave a surplus Stupid. Turn off the Faux and get educated, stupid and Republican is no way to go through Life.
Hell O

Martin, TN

#72541 Jan 7, 2013
This is how we would feel......

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#72542 Jan 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton did leave a surplus Stupid. Turn off the Faux and get educated, stupid and Republican is no way to go through Life.
Sisterboy, I had hopes that you would somehow, by some miracle, get yourself educated for the new year. Too much too soon? lmao I feel sorry for you, sort of, because you do come by your ignorance honestly. Your old heathen mammy and pappy probably didn't have one complete brain cell between them. What are the odds? You were born with half a brain cell and it is confused!!! Too funny.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72543 Jan 7, 2013
hey libofags, what happened on October 22, 1999? Bet you can't guess cuz you don't understand history.

1. The sun rose in the west and set in the east
2. wtf discovered his sodomistic behavior was legal
3. Bill Clinton set forth the largest banking deregulation in history.

hey libofags, what happened in 2000 - 2007?

1. The sun rose in the west ans set in the east
2. wtf discovered his sodomistic behavior was a threat to chickens
3. Country Wide Financial (owned by BofA) sold massive bad debt loans to Freddie Mac

hey libofags, what was the result of Clintons deregulation of the housing market?

1. Nothing
2. Its Bushs fault
3. It crashed

BAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 132,162
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 33 min gator 21
jason hughes 1 hr sky 10
teena Marie mills 3 hr john 5
jessica napier 10 hr hmm 1
food stamp office 10 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 12 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
praying it's all a lie 20 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search