'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72478 Jan 6, 2013
Massive rises in food prices will hammer family budgets this year, the boss of one of Britain’s biggest supermarkets warned yesterday.

Waitrose managing director Mark Price said recent increases in the price of bread and vegetables were ‘just the tip of the iceberg’, with prices set to rise across the board.

‘Everything will be hit,’ he added.

Experts have already warned that last year’s catastrophic US drought would force punishing food price rises onto families.

Over the summer more than 35 states declared disaster areas because of the extreme conditions, which left crops decimated and vast swathes of land uninhabitable.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72479 Jan 6, 2013
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmtuskegee1.h...

The U.S. Government's 40-yr experiment on black men with syphilis (1932-1972)
Brad

Manchester, CT

#72480 Jan 6, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign has been fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for reporting violations related to a set of donations received during the final days of the campaign.
The fines are among the largest ever levied on a presidential campaign by the FEC and stem from a series of missing filings for nearly 1,200 contributions totaling nearly $1.9 million. Campaigns are required to file the reports during the final weeks of the campaign.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/06/ob...
LOL

It took 4 years for this crack team of reporters to discover that Oblamers a lying,liar that lies?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72481 Jan 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Goodnight all!
And goodnight to my dirty little acolyte wherever you are?:)
I can't believe you didn't stay to read the rest ... ;0)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72482 Jan 6, 2013
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/radiation/dir/ms...

"American Nuclear Guinea Pigs: Three decades of radiation experiments on U.S.
Citizens".
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72483 Jan 6, 2013
arn't democraps the result of bio-illogical scientific experiements? in hidden underground labs in S.Francisco (gay bars) democraps in the early 1900s experimented with sheep, the cross breeding experiment resulted in liberals, the chemical abuse of the 1960s turned them in to radical liberals, the radical politics of the 1990s (clintons) turned them into bio-illogical creatures that for the first time since their accidental discovery had them walk upright, misplace expensive cuban cigars, etc, now, they even talk, their next phase of evolution is to try to make sense,

if any of you doubt this, look no further, this is living proof that liberals are the result of cross breeding democraps and sheep,

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#72484 Jan 6, 2013
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 4, 2013

Mr. Serrano introduced the following joint resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

JOINT RESOLUTION

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled (two-thirds of each House concurring therein), That the following article is proposed as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution when ratified by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years after the date of its submission for ratification:

``Article--

``The twenty-second article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed.''.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72485 Jan 6, 2013
http://rense.com/general36/history.htm

A history of U.S. secret human experimentation.
(Since 1931)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72486 Jan 6, 2013
And once they learned to talk, here is what they said,

-----

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelsoi said that unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program and that the money stimulated the economy. WHAT???!!!???

Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.

They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden,

"This is a big fu**ing deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010

Oblamer - "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
priceless idiots

Glasgow, KY

#72487 Jan 6, 2013
I just read an article that Obama and the democrats were going to "try" to work across the aisle with republicans on medicare reform. SHOCKER! Single pay system, Obama putting the public option in AFTER Obamacare became law, government gets money (taxes, fine, premiums) from every man, woman, child and corporation in the United States of America, government having a monopoly on health care in our country, politicians making medical decisions for citizens using a corrupt political party/panel budget...and you people said Sara Palin predicted all those things because she was stupid. Hmmmm...makes a bunch of you a whole lot dumber than you claimed Palin was! And you didn't see this coming? LMMFAO Well, at least Obama can still be proud of you people for staying dumb. Bet that makes Moosechelle a really proud American now.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72488 Jan 6, 2013
WiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>so all you Repubs on this Form are conspiracy freaks?
Birthers, Government Mind Control, Chemtrails, HARP, UFOs, 9/11, JFK, Illuminists,
You know one mans conspiracy thoughts is another mans reason for being locked up in a nut house.
no, all the repubs on this form are reality freaks, you should learn the difference and come on over,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72489 Jan 6, 2013
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/cie...

Chemtrails, cover-ups-and HUMAN EXPERIMENTS ...
(This is California skies)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72490 Jan 6, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
-----
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelsoi said that unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program and that the money stimulated the economy. WHAT???!!!???
Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.
"This is a big fu**ing deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010
Oblamer - "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
You forgot one most important ...darlin'...
Obama (again open mic)..to Medvedev ...
"After the elections I'm going to have more flexibility "...how did he know he was going to be
re-elected ?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72491 Jan 6, 2013
priceless idiots wrote:
I just read an article that Obama and the democrats were going to "try" to work across the aisle with republicans on medicare reform. SHOCKER! Single pay system, Obama putting the public option in AFTER Obamacare became law, government gets money (taxes, fine, premiums) from every man, woman, child and corporation in the United States of America, government having a monopoly on health care in our country, politicians making medical decisions for citizens using a corrupt political party/panel budget...and you people said Sara Palin predicted all those things because she was stupid. Hmmmm...makes a bunch of you a whole lot dumber than you claimed Palin was! And you didn't see this coming? LMMFAO Well, at least Obama can still be proud of you people for staying dumb. Bet that makes Moosechelle a really proud American now.
Same thing heard from a doctors ...they're not going to make decisions for their patients ...government will...if doctors don't work with government, they're going to be penalized, so as hospitals ...but our politicians kept their "Cadillac" insurance. Obamacare is only for dummies ...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#72492 Jan 6, 2013
What about Nancy Pelosi bragging that Obamacare created 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs and the next day Obama paraded her before the cameras and bragged about the wonderful job she did getting Obamacare voted into law? Of course he and Nancy were both tight-lipped when one reporter dared to question them about that claim.

What about Obama's head cocked to the side and his famous little yuk yuk laugh when he said "maybe those shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all"? Wonder how many citizens also found that to be funny?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72493 Jan 6, 2013
Founding Fathers & Slavery
David Barton - 07/2011
Even though the issue of slavery is often raised as a discrediting charge against the Founding Fathers, the historical fact is that slavery was not the product of, nor was it an evil introduced by, the Founding Fathers; slavery had been introduced to America nearly two centuries before the Founders. As President of Congress Henry Laurens explained:

I abhor slavery. I was born in a country where slavery had been established by British Kings and Parliaments as well as by the laws of the country ages before my existence.... In former days there was no combating the prejudices of men supported by interest; the day, I hope, is approaching when, from principles of gratitude as well as justice, every man will strive to be foremost in showing his readiness to comply with the Golden Rule ["do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Matthew 7:12]. 1
Prior to the time of the Founding Fathers, there had been few serious efforts to dismantle the institution of slavery. John Jay identified the point at which the change in attitude toward slavery began:

Prior to the great Revolution, the great majority ... of our people had been so long accustomed to the practice and convenience of having slaves that very few among them even doubted the propriety and rectitude of it.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

As our Republican fathers, when they
had abolished slavery in all our national
territory, ordained that no person shall
be deprived of life, liberty, or property
† This was the first Republican platform, and
it contained only nine planks; however, six of
the nine set forth bold declarations of equality
and civil rights for African-Americans, based
on the principles enshrined in the Declaration
of Independence. This emphasis on racial justice was the primary reason that the Republican Party was formed.
In May 1854, the Democratic-controlled Congress passed the Kansas-Nebraska Act, extending slavery into federal territories where it had
previously been forbidden, thus increasing the national area in which slavery would be permitted.
This law led to what was called “bleeding Kansas,” where pro-slavery forces came pouring into
the territory and fought violent battles against
the anti-slavery inhabitants of that territory. Following the passage of this pro-slavery law, a number of the anti-slavery Democrats in Congress –
along with anti-slavery members from other political parties, including the Whigs, Free-Soilers...
http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/misc/Ci...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#72494 Jan 6, 2013
"Let me be clear". How many times has the chosen one said that and then lied thru his teeth? Too many times to count? Uh huh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72495 Jan 6, 2013
Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site

DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”

“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”

“BlueIndyBlue” added:“Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72496 Jan 6, 2013
THE GIANT, GAPING HOLE IN SANDY HOOK REPORTING
Exclusive: David Kupelian says 1 piece of crucial information has yet to be disclosed

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gaping-h...
worse

Ashland, KY

#72498 Jan 6, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
-----
Should I spend the next 39878975 posts listing the gaffes of Bush, Palin, Quayle, McCain, Romney? Your dumb ass undoubtedly voted for these simpletons. Simple is as simple votes. The more I read your posts, the more you seem like a sinking boat. A small, out-of-touch, ranting boat. I'd be willing to wager somewhere in your cabin is an unfinished manifesto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Night life in Barbourville 52 min Darren 4
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 56 min Darren 224
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 132,123
food stamp office 1 hr Client 13
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 1 hr Friend 4
county line 229 burglar 1 hr Neighbor 4
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 1 hr User 110
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 2 hr dad 52
dinky phipps 2 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating